PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Russell Westbrook = Steve Francis .... On Cocaine

Gino-Step
05-11-2014, 10:12 PM
I don't know if it's cause of the knee surgeries and the pain associated with that or what it is, but this dude is clearly on cocaine.

Look at the eye bags, the constantly sniffling/touching of the nose, completely spaced out, and most of all the constantly pounding on the table/jittery hands. That doesn't happen after a game where you've had 30 minutes to wind down. He clearly took up some coke or mad painkillers after the game to cope with the pain either physically or emotionally.

This dude has Steve Francis written all over it. Not Kyrie but Russell.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2014/05/11/0041300234-okc-westbrook-postgame.nba//

UZER
05-11-2014, 10:28 PM
I've told my friends the same thing....Dude is on the white powder

rogues
05-11-2014, 10:29 PM
:lol Spur fan insinuating something that's not true

sook
05-11-2014, 10:30 PM
its the twitching and inability to maintain eye contact. That interview where he gets pissed off at the reporter is what convinced me.

Thebesteva
05-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Fucking hate that POS. Would love to see OKC win this year or Spurs, would hate to see Westbrook happy

rogues
05-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Fucking hate that POS. Would love to see OKC win this year or Spurs, would hate to see Westbrook happy
:lol wtf partner?..

Thebesteva
05-11-2014, 10:44 PM
:lol wtf partner?..

Ive always hated Westbrook, I root for OKC like I said and KD so ultimately would be happy to see Lebron lose and OKC or Spurs win. Its hard to not hate Westbrook man. This is about the time I officially despised the guy, he always looks to make something out of nothing. (Also lol at Joe Crawford with the elbow to his neck)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNnlMEYQfM

I actually would like to see Durant either end up as a Laker and if not then they need to get rid of Westbrook, hes a cancer.

.G.
05-11-2014, 10:49 PM
:lol defending that chimp

ElNono
05-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Ive always hated Westbrook, I root for OKC like I said and KD so ultimately would be happy to see Lebron lose and OKC or Spurs win. Its hard to not hate Westbrook man. This is about the time I officially despised the guy, he always looks to make something out of nothing. (Also lol at Joe Crawford with the elbow to his neck)

I actually would like to see Durant either end up as a Laker and if not then they need to get rid of Westbrook, hes a cancer.

:lol PsychoRonRon never stops staring at him... kinda miss that crazy mofo, tbh

UZER
05-11-2014, 10:58 PM
:lol Fisher did that today too. They doubled and trapped him on the wing. Dude starts flailing like he's about to be sexually assaulted and pops Griffin in the mouth with a bow. Griffin gets the foul because Fishers explained to the officials he only throw the elbow because his daughter was sick.

.G.
05-11-2014, 11:08 PM
:lol ^ Eye see what you did there

JohnnyMax
05-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Video exposes Kobe on why he's not Michael Jordan. He lacks athletcism and motor. Westbrook is constantly on the move and going for rebounds.

Thebesteva
05-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Video exposes Kobe on why he's not Michael Jordan. He lacks athleticism and motor. Westbrook on the other hand is like Jordan. He's constantly in motion.

He's also like 81 years old at that point in the video by NBA years\mileage

Chris
05-11-2014, 11:25 PM
:lol PsychoRonRon never stops staring at him... kinda miss that crazy mofo, tbh

I miss him too :cry

This is by far his finest work imo

scqitXx-bkE

05-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Where does all the hate for Westbrook come from? He's not a dirty player from my knowledge, so I don't get why he's one of the hated NBA players on here. I can think of tons of other players I dislike more.

hater
05-11-2014, 11:58 PM
tbh if Steve did coke, he'd be successful :lol

Stevie likes the rock and likes to smoke it, we usually send him our leftovers from Medellin :lmao

and in regards to Chimp. No, he as well doesn't do the coca. His brain would actually be functional if he did. Russ is what you call a victim of a tough childhood and hardcore steroids :lmao

ezau
05-12-2014, 12:22 AM

World Peace would shred Chimpbrook to pieces, tbh.

sook
05-12-2014, 12:24 AM
World Peace would shred Chimpbrook to pieces, tbh.

Tbh, don't ever underestimate retard meth strength .

Franklin
05-12-2014, 12:54 AM
As long as the bald Jew doesn't care, chimp will be fine.

FkLA
05-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Tbh, don't ever underestimate retard meth strength .

Yeah, thatd be a great fight to watch. MWP is insane and is much stronger but Chimpbrook has a couple of screws loose himself and is about 100 times quicker.

HI-FI
05-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Most likely massive steroid use, with some coke or meth. Guy is just unlikeable. He's like a rabid chimp and when shit hits the fan, he'll be leading the ape revolt and it won't be pretty.

KaiRMD1
05-12-2014, 04:33 AM
Westbrook is easily the most unlikable dude in the NBA

05-12-2014, 05:09 AM
:lol defending that n!gger

tbh if Steve did coke, he'd be successful :lol

Stevie likes the rock and likes to smoke it, we usually send him our leftovers from Medellin :lmao

and in regards to the ******. No, he as well doesn't do the coca. His brain would actually be functional if he did. Russ is what you call a victim of a tough childhood and hardcore steroids :lmao

World Peace would shred N!ggerbrook to pieces, tbh.

As long as the bald Jew doesn't care, n!gger will be fine.

Yeah, thatd be a great fight to watch. MWP is insane and is much stronger but n!ggerbrook has a couple of screws loose himself and is about 100 times quicker.

Most likely massive steroid use, with some coke or meth. Guy is just unlikeable. He's like a rabid chimp and when shit hits the fan, he'll be leading the ape revolt and it won't be pretty.
fifya

Captivus
05-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Where does all the hate for Westbrook come from? He's not a dirty player from my knowledge, so I don't get why he's one of the hated NBA players on here. I can think of tons of other players I dislike more.

Because of his tantrums, because of the cowboy shit he does when he scores a 3PT, because of the whining in every call.
Other thatn that, everybody knows he is a great player.

jag
05-12-2014, 08:13 AM
Ron had that Queensbridge look in his eye

urunobili
05-12-2014, 09:09 AM
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-movie-image-031.jpgFor the photo shop experts to work on...

Malice
05-12-2014, 09:36 AM
I missed the ending of course, but it sounds like Westbrook lost his shit after the missed three at the end of the game?

Spurs9
05-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Westbrook really is crazy, maybe some mental health problems tbh

daslicer
05-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Westbrook really is crazy, maybe some mental health problems tbh

Yeah I believe that. I thought it was pretty funny when Nick Collison had a buzzer beater to end the second quarter that Russ erupted and went off on the refs. Couldn't believe he was that stupid to get a technical in that situation.

sook
05-12-2014, 12:23 PM
tbh though, the intensity WB brings is unmatched. Whether it be Cocaine or w.e, if he was on my team he would be hella fun to watch.

UZER
05-12-2014, 12:31 PM
tbh though, the intensity WB brings is unmatched. Whether it be Cocaine or w.e, if he was on my team he would be hella fun to watch.

Would you trade the fun for winning a championship and affecting your best players game?

DJB
05-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Whoa. He is clearly high on something.

ohmwrecker
05-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Uh . . . Steve Francis = Steve Francis on cocaine

sook
05-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Would you trade the fun for winning a championship and affecting your best players game?

WB is a winner IMO. That's where I was going with that.