PDA

View Full Version : The Gay Head Coach

Avante
05-12-2014, 02:19 AM
There is a little game being played and it sucks. Unless you are cool with guys sucking cock and being fucked in the ass you have a problem, huh? You MUST say..."hey, it's all cool with me"...because if ya don't "you" have a problem, well that sucks. If you notice with me/us/you in hiding we aren't seeing as much of this..."hey, it's cool with me"....because we are all safely hidden away so we can say how we really feel about it.

The last guy who should have been put in this position is Michael Sam, it's real obvious he's a moron, he showed that by making his sexuality public, he also showed it by carrying on like he did with his lover. Nobody wants to see that sick shit and he's too dumb to know it. Trust me his teammates aren't going to be cool with shit like that. Let him pull that shit again at some team function with family and friends, it will go over like a wood balloon.

Will we ever see a 'KNOWN" gay head coach in the NFL? Of course not and it's because nobody really wants that sick shirt around them. Sure some will play this..."hey, it's ok with me"...because they know what..."fuck this faggot"...will get them. Until we see a "KNOWN" gay head coach at Alabama, USC, FSU or the NFL I'm confident the football world really doesn't wants gays in it.

Save the silly..."well they polled the players and.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Stick to the topic fuck the Navy thing that was over 40 years ago and I was just a dumb kid, I'm sure you can relate,

td4mvp2k
05-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Fagit > Pedo

Will Hunting
05-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Can't say I ever raped a 13 year old, even when I was a dumb kid, so no, I can't relate.

Avante
05-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Fagit > Pedo

You cannot be this immature.

Avante
05-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Can't say I ever raped a 13 year old, even when I was a dumb kid, so no, I can't relate.

Why ignore my stance on that? And when was I or anyone else with any 13 year olds? Why not actually read what was said, ok?

Clipper Nation
05-12-2014, 09:49 AM
There is a little game being played and it sucks. Unless you are cool with guys sucking cock and being fucked in the ass you have a problem, huh? You MUST say..."hey, it's all cool with me"...because if ya don't "you" have a problem, well that sucks. If you notice with me/us/you in hiding we aren't seeing as much of this..."hey, it's cool with me"....because we are all safely hidden away so we can say how we really feel about it.

The last guy who should have been put in this position is Michael Sam, it's real obvious he's a moron, he showed that by making his sexuality public, he also showed it by carrying on like he did with his lover. Nobody wants to see that sick shit and he's too dumb to know it. Trust me his teammates aren't going to be cool with shit like that. Let him pull that shit again at some team function with family and friends, it will go over like a wood balloon.

Will we ever see a 'KNOWN" gay head coach in the NFL? Of course not and it's because nobody really wants that sick shirt around them. Sure some will play this..."hey, it's ok with me"...because they know what..."fuck this faggot"...will get them. Until we see a "KNOWN" gay head coach at Alabama, USC, FSU or the NFL I'm confident the football world really doesn't wants gays in it.

Save the silly..."well they polled the players and.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Stick to the topic fuck the Navy thing that was over 40 years ago and I was just a dumb kid, I'm sure you can relate,
Shut up faggot, didn't read

Avante
05-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Shut up faggot, didn't read

You're too stupid to get it anyway. Does dumb hurt?

Clipper Nation
05-12-2014, 09:51 AM
You're too stupid to get it anyway. Does dumb hurt?
Didn't read, faggot

Avante
05-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Didn't read, faggot

So you are following me around but don't read what I say, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, are you really this totally fucked up? You really don't have anything better to do than bother people?

I;m actually beginning to pity this little shit.

DJR210
05-12-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm sure you can relate

Nope, wrong. Even as a 19 year old kid I was smart enough not to take the forbidden fruit. You sir are just a sick fuck trying to justify your actions on a forum. You're also a faggot.

Avante
05-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Nope, wrong. Even as a 19 year old kid I was smart enough not to take the forbidden fruit. You sir are just a sick fuck trying to justify your actions on a forum. You're also a faggot.

So you are 19-21 in a foreign county in a bar surrounded by females and you aren't going to take them up on their offer, right? I say bullshit! So tell me faggot how come sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many servicemen did, they were all pedos? You really this totally clueless?

Dude, you're in a bar, what are kids doing working in a bar?

DJR210
05-12-2014, 11:41 AM
So you are 19-21 in a foreign county in a bar surrounded by females and you aren't going to take them up on ther offer, right? I say bullshit! So tell me faggot how come sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many servicemen did, they were all pedos? You really this totally clueless?

I wouldn't be in a shady ass bar that employed children as prostitutes for one thing, two, as old as you fucking are you never heard the saying "monkey see monkey do"? What your friends did means jack shit guy, c'mon. You're all pedophiles together, doesn't make it acceptable dip shit.

Avante
05-12-2014, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't be in a shady ass bar that employed children as prostitutes for one thing, two, as old as you fucking are you never heard the saying "monkey see monkey do"? What your friends did means jack shit guy, c'mon. You're all pedophiles together, doesn't make it acceptable dip shit.

Dummy, when does it hit you that none of us knew anything about the situation over there? All we knew stupid is that we were in a bar surrounded by females, nobody thought anything about age, why would we? It's their country and obviously they didn't care. Dude, why not just admit you don't understand a fucking thing about this? So everyone who made it with a bar girl over the last 300 years was a pedo.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you really are that stupid aren't you?

Dude, you talk like a dumb ass kid, really. Hell yes you would have done the same thing we all did so stop your bullshit.

DJR210
05-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Dummy, when does it hit you that none of us knew anything about the situation over there? All we knew stupid is that we were in a bar surrounded by females, nobody thought anything about age, why would we? It's their country and obviously they didn't care. Dude, why not just admit you don't understand a fucking thing about this? So everyone who made it with a bar girl over the last 300 years was a pedo.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you really are that stupid aren't you?

Dude, you talk like a dumb ass kid, really. Hell yes you would have done the same thing we all did so stop your bullshit.

ITT serial pedo furiously defending sick actions

Avante
05-12-2014, 12:05 PM
ITT serial pedo furiously defending sick actions

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, are you paying any attention at all to what I;m saying? NOTHING IS SICKER THAN PEDOPHILLIA....ok? WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT WORLD OVER THERE BACK THEN....ok?

Dude, pay fucking attention, ok? WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THINGS BACK THEN....ok?

Damn this fuck is stupid, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I'd known of how things wrere I'm staying on the base...ok stupid?

DJR210
05-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, are you paying any attention at all to what I;m saying? NOTHING IS SICKER THAN PEDOPHILLIA....ok? WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT WORLD OVER THERE BACK THEN....ok?

Dude, pay fucking attention, ok? WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THINGS BACK THEN....ok?

Damn this fuck is stupid, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I'd known of how things wrere I'm staying on the base...ok stupid?

:cry :cry "I was only 21 years old, I was the real victim! How was I supposed to know having sex with children was wrong??" :cry :cry

Avante
05-12-2014, 12:15 PM
:cry :cry "I was only 21 years old, I was the real victim! How was I supposed to know having sex with children was wrong??" :cry :cry

Dummy where did I ever say anything about having sex with children? I made it very clear I was attracted to the full grown women so why ignore that? Dude, do you really think a bunch of kids were working those bars? You really that clueless about this? Look stupid, men are not attracted to little girls ok ya dumb fuck, so they didn't have them there.

Is this dummy for real?

Avante
05-12-2014, 12:17 PM

edit

DJR210
05-12-2014, 12:30 PM
:lol double post because you're so irate

Avante
05-12-2014, 12:44 PM
:lol double post because you're so irate

Little man who can get irate over an obvious dummy like you? Why do you keep ignoring...."if Id known of that situation I'd stayed on the base?" ....well?

Stupid, I didn't think my first post took....ok?

So you really think alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllll those servicemen over the last 300 years who made it with bar hookers were pedos, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJR210
05-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Little man who can get irate over an obvious dummy like you? Why do you keep ignoring...."if Id known of that situation I'd stayed on the base?" ....well?

Stupid, I didn't think my first post took....ok?

So you really think alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllll those servicemen over the last 300 years who made it with bar hookers were pedos, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM

Avante
05-12-2014, 01:11 PM
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM

I totally agree, you have never paid any attention at all to what my stance on this is. You just run off at the mouth paying no atention at all to what's being said.

Dude, ya shoot pedophiles ...ok?