PDA

View Full Version : :lol Vince Young

manufan10
05-12-2014, 12:10 PM

benefactor
05-12-2014, 01:13 PM
rofl

His career is over. He needs to just go back to Austin and see if they will give him some meaningless PR position. Pretty sure they will pay him just to have his face around campus.

benefactor
05-12-2014, 01:16 PM
:lol...well it looks like I was right.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24538419/vince-young-has-job-with-univ-of-texas-if-nfl-doesnt-call

Blake
05-12-2014, 01:27 PM
They owe him at least that much.

Avante
05-12-2014, 01:30 PM
I'd love to have him our backup role.

Biernutz
05-12-2014, 04:23 PM
There is always Canada........

spurraider21
05-12-2014, 04:29 PM
I'd love to have him our backup role.
would be funny if yours and seattle's starters got hurt and it ended up being vince young vs terrelle pryor :lol

The Gemini Method
05-12-2014, 05:30 PM
would be funny if yours and seattle's starters got hurt and it ended up being vince young vs terrelle pryor :lol

I hope Khalil Mack overdoses for you disparaging the great almighty Russell Wilson! I think you mean if Wilson goes down and its Pryor vs. Rapernick. Well, it'll be Jackson vs. Raepernick since he is our no.2.

spurraider21
05-12-2014, 05:38 PM
I hope Khalil Mack overdoses for you disparaging the great almighty Russell Wilson! I think you mean if Wilson goes down and its Pryor vs. Rapernick. Well, it'll be Jackson vs. Raepernick since he is our no.2.
I don't know what it takes, but I'd pay good money for 2 elite teams to be starting vince young and terrelle pryor :lol

tbh we get the NFC west this year, so there's a good chance khalil mack takes out Kaep, Wilson, and T-Jax

The Gemini Method
05-12-2014, 05:41 PM
I don't know what it takes, but I'd pay good money for 2 elite teams to be starting vince young and terrelle pryor :lol

tbh we get the NFC west this year, so there's a good chance khalil mack takes out Kaep, Wilson, and T-Jax

Could well be...but then I would hope Kam Chancellor gets a shot on Derek Carr! Wait, is he going to start for yall?

spurraider21
05-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Could well be...but then I would hope Kam Chancellor gets a shot on Derek Carr! Wait, is he going to start for yall?
i think the plan is to redshirt him and let schaub take the big hits :lol

if schaub plays like last year, you might be doing us a favor with det one

Blake
05-12-2014, 06:49 PM

It'd be even funnier to see VY third string behind Colt

The Gemini Method
05-12-2014, 06:55 PM
i think the plan is to redshirt him and let schaub take the big hits :lol

if schaub plays like last year, you might be doing us a favor with det one

:lmao I hope he can at least be serviceable--he just went head case after det Sherman Pick-6...Derek Carr will be better than his bro. As if that is saying all that much in the grand scheme of things.

spurraider21
05-12-2014, 07:10 PM
:lmao I hope he can at least be serviceable--he just went head case after det Sherman Pick-6...Derek Carr will be better than his bro. As if that is saying all that much in the grand scheme of things.
its the first time in a long time that the raiders have actually been excited about a qb prospect. i dont think anybody really expected much out of pryor, outside the Trill Clintons of raider nation. i just hope we're done spending draft picks on QB's :lol

1st overall on Russell
4th for Campbell (probably the best move we have made in the qb department throughout this time period, replaced him after an injury, which is typically a no-no)
3rd for Pryor (:cry al davis' last pick. fitting it was a height-weight-speed guy :lol)
4th and 5th for Flynn :lmao
1st and 2nd for Palmer :lmao. i like palmer, but c'mon
6th for Schaub. didn't mind the schaub acquisition (it was something i was pitching here before it happened), but didnt think we should have traded for him

thats 8 draft picks we've thrown on QB's, and now Carr is the 9th

MeloHype
05-12-2014, 08:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiiclAPeUOc&feature=youtu.be

Blake
05-12-2014, 09:16 PM
^ still with the 3/4 throwing motion

He should have ear marked a few hundred thou of that $40 million on a QB teacher.

Too late now....:depressed:

Blake
05-13-2014, 05:02 PM
Serious question: at what point will depression kick in again for VY, knowing that he can't do anything else but be a face for longhorn football and now has to live in a slightly more modest house in an HOA with neighbors that probably won't like shirtless parties every weekend?

Suicide watch, tbh.