PDA

View Full Version : Michael Sam's jersey is the 2nd best seller after Johnny Manziel

LnGrrrR
05-12-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm guessing that most people are getting their Halloween costume ready early this year...

edit: Should have put it in the thread title, but this is obviously amongst rookie jerseys

MeloHype
05-12-2014, 03:02 PM
lol if he doesn't make the team

Avante
05-12-2014, 03:08 PM
This is going to have a sad ending, wait and see.

Imagine if he hadn't of come out, that nobody knew he was gay. So he goes in the third round by the Rams, then we see him and his boy friend carrying on like they did, what now?

jack sommerset
05-12-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't think he is taking his NFL career serious. My opinion, he purposely made a spectacle of himself making out with his boyfriend. He should focus on football not gay pride. What this is telling me is that he knows he is not good enough to make a NFL team and he is using his 15 minutes of fame to promote the gay lifestyle. Time will tell. I do hope he makes the team because he is good. I, unlike some christians believe he will not be going to hell because he likes the same sex. God bless.

Jacob1983
05-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Wasn't he terrible at the combine?

Thebesteva
05-13-2014, 03:50 AM
Wasn't he terrible at the combine?

Yes. And there are already people saying he was picked near last because he's gay. He's undersized from what I hear (no pun), and doesnt have the athleticism or speed to compete with professional football players

spurraider21
05-13-2014, 04:11 AM
kony ealy, the other DE on mizzou with less sacks, less tackles for loss, was drafted 5 rounds higher tbh

monosylab1k
05-13-2014, 09:04 AM
Yes. And there are already people saying he was picked near last because he's gay. He's undersized from what I hear (no pun), and doesnt have the athleticism or speed to compete with professional football players

:lol

He gets picked and it's a gay agenda conspiracy.
He doesn't get picked, it's because the NFL is homophobic.

LnGrrrR
05-13-2014, 05:38 PM
Kid shows some poise. They were asking him asinine questions today, like "In Missouri state law, you can be fired for your sexuality, what do you think about that?"

Paraphrasing, he said, "That sucks, but I can't do anything about it." Must suck to have to be the flagbearer for gays everywhere.