PDA

View Full Version : OT: Donald Sterling managed to actually make horribly offensive comments again

Thebesteva
05-12-2014, 09:42 PM
:lol This guys a legend tbh, of course this wont offend guys like us with thick skin. It will offend the 99% majority of pussies that watch this. This warranted its own thread, they just released this clip on TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_8qpfut1u

Sterling goes on to say "He's got the aids...when he had those aids I went to my synagogue, I went and prayed for him."

" What does Magic got? Someone tell me what does he got? He's got AIDS. Does he help anyone in south LA?"

Anderson Cooper responds, "I dont think he has aids its HIV"

Sterling responds, "What kind of guy goes to every city and has sex with every girl? I think he should be ashamed of himself, he does NOTHING for black people. There's NO African American..!!!.....wait...nevermind Im ...nevermind Im not gonna say it"

Infinite_limit
05-12-2014, 09:44 PM
It's too bad I can't purchase a Donald Sterling jersey. American Hero. Viva Sterling

StrengthAndHonor
05-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Hate him for his views but you gotta love the old man for having no filter. Everytime he opens his mouth, it's a riot.

Thebesteva
05-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Hate him for his views but you gotta love the old man for having no filter. Everytime he opens his mouth, it's a riot.

:lol This is too good to be true, he actually referred to it as "The aids" on numerous occasions :lmao

Thebesteva
It's too bad I can't purchase a Donald Sterling jersey. American Hero. Viva Sterling

Custom make that jersey my nigga, just dont wear it around the hood areas.

Clipper Nation
I will admit, he's a lot funnier now that he's been banned from the team, tbh :lol

Still think he's an old faggot and glad he's no longer owning the team soon, but the guy literally blurts out anything and everything that comes to mind :lol

Katherine Robinson
05-12-2014, 09:48 PM
And the team is being rewarded to Magic now

Thebesteva
I will admit, he's a lot funnier now that he's been banned from the team, tbh :lol

Still think he's an old faggot and glad he's no longer owning the team soon, but the guy literally blurts out anything and everything that comes to mind :lol

:lol They should play this song in the background from now on with every interview he gives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

StrengthAndHonor
:lol This is too good to be true, he actually referred to it as "The aids" on numerous occasions :lmao
The Aids :lol You can't make that up. DTS deserves a movie quite honestly. :lol

Thebesteva
05-12-2014, 09:50 PM
The Aids :lol You can't make that up. DTS deserves a movie quite honestly. :lol

Next time I hear one of the patients at the clinic has hiv, Im gonna walk in and tell them "You got the aids"

StrengthAndHonor
05-12-2014, 09:52 PM
And the team is being rewarded to Magic now
Great move if this happens, since Magic knows how to run a business, but IMO Magic is no different than DTS. They're all about the bottom line at the end of the day. The only difference is one guy acts like a distinguished gentleman on TV. I really hate Magic because everything about him is so phony and he's so fucking stupid.

StrengthAndHonor
05-12-2014, 09:53 PM
Next time I hear one of the patients at the clinic has hiv, Im gonna walk in and tell them "You got the aids"
:lmao

Dirk Oneanddoneski
05-12-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm glad Donald Tokowitz keeps bringing up his jewishness

Infinite_limit
05-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Refreshing indeed

Spurs9
05-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Custom make that jersey my nigga, just dont wear it around the hood areas.

Real talk. I thought about getting a Fisher Jersey with 04 on it to troll my own fan base at games, but then I thought being shanked in the kidney by Mexicans wasn't worth it tbh

spurraider21
05-12-2014, 10:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HReySt8AMmI

Findog
05-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Sterling dropping some truth bombs, sons.

Thebesteva
05-12-2014, 10:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HReySt8AMmI

I actually met Magic Johnson, my brother in law owned a restaurant and magic rented it out for a small event for one of his businesses. He gave a pep talk to everyone and kept shushing people, went on to talk about Jesus Christ for over 30 minutes.

Strange Love
05-12-2014, 11:13 PM

Sounds like he posts here. :lmao

Jacob1983
05-12-2014, 11:17 PM
When will he be executed in public? What will be the method of execution?

Spurs9
05-12-2014, 11:22 PM
:lol Fagic Johnson

Ricky Davis
05-12-2014, 11:32 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/426/103/8fa.jpg

Oy vey! Dis is like anudda shoah!

Calispursfan11
05-13-2014, 12:18 AM
:lol This guys a legend tbh, of course this wont offend guys like us with thick skin. It will offend the 99% majority of pussies that watch this. This warranted its own thread, they just released this clip on TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_8qpfut1u

Sterling goes on to say "He's got the aids...when he had those aids I went to my synagogue, I went and prayed for him."

" What does Magic got? Someone tell me what does he got? He's got AIDS. Does he help anyone in south LA?"

Anderson Cooper responds, "I dont think he has aids its HIV"

Sterling responds, "What kind of guy goes to every city and has sex with every girl? I think he should be ashamed of himself, he does NOTHING for black people. There's NO African American..!!!.....wait...nevermind Im ...nevermind Im not gonna say it"

Holy shit. You can't make this shit up :lmao

DMC
05-13-2014, 12:27 AM
:lol Fagic Johnson
I said that already

.G.
05-13-2014, 12:28 AM
That's there is one funny jew. Needs his own reality show.

Spurs9
05-13-2014, 09:58 AM
I said that already
It doesn't get old though

RsxPiimp
05-13-2014, 10:06 AM
That's there is one funny jew. Needs his own reality show.

Unfortunately he's too old. Prime Donald would be a beast at the mic.

baseline bum
05-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Sterling's a fucking retard. Magic got the AIDS from getting plowed by Tyrone in every city.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 11:11 AM
The funniest part of all is when he asked the gay Anderson Cooper if he ever liked a girl and would he get upset if that girl saw other guys. Anderson just dead panned on him...:lmao

Sterling had no idea he was being interviewed by a homosexual

The Gemini Method
05-13-2014, 11:15 AM
Like the majority of people on here, he has lost his touch with reality. How those that were killed by the scum Nazis must be toiling that one of the supposed chosen ones is this funny. Dementia enhances your bigoted views--there is no filter.

RsxPiimp
05-13-2014, 11:26 AM
The funniest part of all is when he asked the gay Anderson Cooper if he ever liked a girl and would he get upset if that girl saw other guys. Anderson just dead panned on him...:lmao

Sterling had no idea he was being interviewed by a homosexual
:lol

ElNono
05-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Adam Silver apologizes to Magic Johnson for ‘malicious’ Sterling statements

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver issued a statement in response to Donald Sterling’s CNN interview with Anderson Cooper earlier this evening.

Official release:

“I just read a transcript of Donald Sterling’s interview with Anderson Cooper and while Magic Johnson doesn’t need me to, I feel compelled on behalf of the NBA family to apologize to him that he continues to be dragged into this situation and be degraded by such a malicious and personal attack. The NBA Board of Governors is continuing with its process to remove Mr. Sterling as expeditiously as possible.”

The “malicious” attack referred to Sterling telling Cooper:

“Well, what kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV? Is that someone we want to respect and tell our kids about?” Sterling asked. “I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background. But what does he do for the black people? He doesn’t do anything.”

http://tracking.si.com/2014/05/12/commisioner-silver-apologizes-to-magic-johnson-for-donald-sterling-malicious-statements/

Ginobilly
05-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Sterling pulled the,"You burn me I'm gonna burn you back". Similar to he who has not sinned shall cast the first stone rhetoric. It's nothing short of genius! You go down burning, might as well bring down everybody with you(the Jewish way!) Sterling has a lot of dirt on a lot of people. People keep on talking shit about him, he's going to start releasing everybody's dirty laundry in the NBA. Silver/Stern better watch it or else I wouldn't be surprised if Sterling finally delivers the final in the coffin to the NBA by stating that the officials do indeed fix the games and the league, and the winners are chosen by the owners and the officials, refs/city officials,etc. Basically Sterling is saying to Magic,"who are you to judge me when you have worse sins than me".

The Gemini Method
05-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Who would believe what Sterling has to say at this point? Right now, if you're looking at it from a Public Relations standpoint, he comes off as a delusional old man trying to keep his cash cow from being taken from him. It's like the great uncle I had that was in the midst of a long, long battle with Alzheimer's. He started to come off as contrite and attempting to deflect the fact that he has never been a good man. So how does one do that? Try and point fingers at other people and group them into the same salacious circle you belong to. Because if you want to find out what Magic has done--and it doesn't matter what your personal opinion of him is--then look at all the charitable organizations he has helped and started since his days as a Laker. I'm certain (besides the horrid housing discrimination) Sterling has helped as well. This is just a desperate attempt to cling on to something he really and blatantly treated as a personal piggy bank and never once tried to make something positive in the L.A. community.

Chris
05-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Sterling pulled the,"You burn me I'm gonna burn you back". Similar to he who has not sinned shall cast the first stone rhetoric. It's nothing short of genius! You go down burning, might as well bring down everybody with you(the Jewish way!) Sterling has a lot of dirt on a lot of people. People keep on talking shit about him, he's going to start releasing everybody's dirty laundry in the NBA. Silver/Stern better watch it or else I wouldn't be surprised if Sterling finally delivers the final in the coffin to the NBA by stating that the officials do indeed fix the games and the league, and the winners are chosen by the owners and the officials, refs/city officials,etc. Basically Sterling is saying to Magic,"who are you to judge me when you have worse sins than me".

:tu

Halberto
05-13-2014, 02:07 PM
This is hilarious. He's like a living racist caricature :lol

baseline bum
05-13-2014, 02:10 PM
Sterling's still biting his tongue. Otherwise he would clown Magic for getting buttsexed into the AIDS and talk about how being on the down low is such a problem in the black community tbh. Maybe some references to jailhouse romance and the like.

hater
05-13-2014, 03:23 PM
:lmao love that nig Sterling

GOAT

CitizenDwayne
05-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Sterling is a complete dick, but Silver is so obviously patronizing the black community with all these fucking apologies it's kinda embarrassing.

Infinite_limit
05-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Adam Silver apologizes to Magic Johnson for ‘malicious’ Sterling statements

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver issued a statement in response to Donald Sterling’s CNN interview with Anderson Cooper earlier this evening.

Official release:

“I just read a transcript of Donald Sterling’s interview with Anderson Cooper and while Magic Johnson doesn’t need me to, I feel compelled on behalf of the NBA family to apologize to him that he continues to be dragged into this situation and be degraded by such a malicious and personal attack. The NBA Board of Governors is continuing with its process to remove Mr. Sterling as expeditiously as possible.”

The “malicious” attack referred to Sterling telling Cooper:

“Well, what kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV? Is that someone we want to respect and tell our kids about?” Sterling asked. “I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background. But what does he do for the black people? He doesn’t do anything.”

http://tracking.si.com/2014/05/12/commisioner-silver-apologizes-to-magic-johnson-for-donald-sterling-malicious-statements/
Adam Silver = skinny little white boy. Embarrassing insult to the White race

ElNono
05-13-2014, 04:27 PM
The next CBA negotiation will go somewhere along these lines:

Silver: "Despite record-setting income from ticket sales, tv deals, mobile deals and new record-high purchases of teams, the NBA is near bankruptcy due to inflated player contracts"

Derek Fisher: "We won't tolerate the league demands!" riiing, riiing (sup Silver, can you give me a call back on the private line? sure, sure, just get me a solid salary and back in the NBA finals... done, click)

Kevin Johnson: "This is not a negotiation in good faith! They're trying to exploit the black man and make them slaves!"

Silver: ":cryHow could you say that? I stood with you guys and ran the racist out of the league:cry"

KaiRMD1
05-13-2014, 04:39 PM
I actually enjoyed the hell out of the interview. The ol' sport made some valuable points about Magic Johnson and managed to really put forth his comedy career.

DMC
05-13-2014, 06:48 PM
It doesn't get old though
It got old after I said it.

ezau
05-13-2014, 09:42 PM
Sterling is just telling the truth. The NBA has put Magic's AIDS-infested black ass to a pedestal since he announced it more than 20 years ago. Only Laker fans consider Magic as a role model, tbh. :lol

Spurs9
05-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Sterling is just telling the truth. The NBA has put Magic's AIDS-infested black ass to a pedestal since he announced it more than 20 years ago. Only Laker fans consider Magic as a role model, tbh. :lol

:lol fagic trying to make himself look like Martin Luther over some private phone conversation. Can't wait until they keep putting pressure on Sterling and he unleashes the dirty laundry on Stern and fixed games.
:cry I can spread HIV all around the US and parade around a son who looks like a overweight peacock who likes the d but u can't talk about black people :cry

ezau
05-13-2014, 11:17 PM
:lol fagic trying to make himself look like Martin Luther over some private phone conversation. Can't wait until they keep putting pressure on Sterling and he unleashes the dirty laundry on Stern and fixed games.
:cry I can spread HIV all around the US and parade around a son who looks like a overweight peacock who likes the d but u can't talk about black people :cry

Magic's problem is he didn't die of AIDS soon enough. What a hypocrite.