PDA

View Full Version : Bored

Avante
05-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Starting right now I will no longer be talking about those old navy days. It's been totally beat to death, resurrected then beat on some more. If you people want to think a young kid in an weird world was some sick ass pedo go for it. Tired of trying to explain things, yep, bored with it. I am not and never have been attracted to girls with no curves or breasts, I like full grown women, any man attracted to little kids is one sick fuck, ya see one of those sickos.....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!...ya blow the fucker away.

Now believe whatever ya like, it's done got too fucking boring to mess with any longer.

Won't even be responding to anything here.

DJR210
05-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Well I'm glad you are finally on the road to recovery. I know it's been hard to come to terms with all the shit you did over there. :toast

Clipper Nation
05-12-2014, 11:27 PM
It's about time you finally stopped fighting it and realize the gravity of what you did, tbh....

Avante
05-12-2014, 11:41 PM
That was way too fucking easy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gravity of what I did, come to terms with it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many total dummies do we have here anyway? Fucking around with a bunch of hookers and it's.....the gravity of it....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never seen so many totally clueless fucks in my life, it's incredible. Notice how it's always the same dummies? A sailor messing around hookers, and the gravity of it all, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Little people, don't you idiots know anything about that old world out there?

DD
05-12-2014, 11:51 PM
That was way too fucking easy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gravity of what I did, come to terms with it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many total dummies do we have here anyway? Fucking around with a bunch of hookers and it's.....the gravity of it....hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never seen so many totally clueless fucks in my life, it's incredible. Notice how it's always the same dummies? A sailor messing around hookers, and the gravity of it all, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Little people, don't you idiots know anything about that old world out there?

This post needs more exclamation points imo.

DJR210
05-12-2014, 11:52 PM
This post needs more exclamation points imo.

Exclamation points of guilt IMO

sook
05-13-2014, 12:01 AM
Say what you want about Avante, but he's a character though.

Clipper Nation
05-13-2014, 12:39 AM
Exclamation points of guilt IMO

Don't forget his nervous laughter, another sign of guilt....

mouse
05-13-2014, 12:49 AM
You are talking about old navy not the navy of today right?

Strange Love
05-13-2014, 03:52 AM
Avante is a badass.

Clipper Nation would totally shit his pants if he was force to go to vietnam or Korea or whatever the hell Avante got sent. Them boys were hardcore.

So he may have fucked an underage girl, tough times calls for tough decisions. Specially if you didn't know if you were going to be alive the next hour.

Cut the guy a break.

DJR210
05-13-2014, 07:30 AM
Avante is a badass.

Clipper Nation would totally shit his pants if he was force to go to vietnam or Korea or whatever the hell Avante got sent. Them boys were hardcore.

So he may have fucked an underage girl, tough times calls for tough decisions. Specially if you didn't know if you were going to be alive the next hour.

Cut the guy a break.

Clipper Nation did two tours in Iraq, and saw battle in Fallujah. He just doesn't take lightly to crimes against children.

Katherine Robinson
05-13-2014, 09:34 AM
What was your opinion of the presidents of the time, Avante? JFK and Nixon particularly.

Avante
05-13-2014, 11:41 AM
You are talking about old navy not the navy of today right?

I'm obviously talking about my Navy days which were 69-72. Back then the Viet Nam war was going on and I spend some time over there. Not actually on Viet Nam soil but right off the coast until my time to get out, then I did make it to Danang to start the getting out process.

We'd spend 30 days on the line then head off for a couple weeks of R&R. What do young sailors do on liberty, yep, drink and fuck. That was the culture, I was going to be different, why?

I had no idea what was going on over there how could I? Hell, I'd never been outside Cali before, now...BOOM!,,,standing on a mountain over looking Hong Kong at night with a tall Chinese chick named Joych. I was 19 years old and knew...0...about the world.

There was nobody over there worried or concerned with a damn thing, it was have fun so we all did. Talk about some memories, wow!

Avante
05-13-2014, 11:48 AM
What was your opinion of the presidents of the time, Avante? JFK and Nixon particularly.

I was too young for that and to be honest not too concerned. I do remember being in wood shop when a girl came into class with tears in her eyes and a note for the teacher. Yep, the day Kennedy was shot.

Avante
05-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Clipper Nation did two tours in Iraq, and saw battle in Fallujah. He just doesn't take lightly to crimes against children.

When do you finally figure it out that was another world and nobody was committing any crimes of any kind? Dude, why not educate yourself just a little bit.....ok?

Avante
05-13-2014, 11:53 AM
Don't forget his nervous laughter, another sign of guilt....

I have talked about being pissed off about being put in that situation. We should have been told we were entering into another world and things were different, we weren't and that was wrong.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Starting right now I will no longer be talking about those old navy days. It's been totally beat to death, resurrected then beat on some more. If you people want to think a young kid in an weird world was some sick ass pedo go for it. Tired of trying to explain things, yep, bored with it. I am not and never have been attracted to girls with no curves or breasts, I like full grown women, any man attracted to little kids is one sick fuck, ya see one of those sickos.....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!...ya blow the fucker away.

Now believe whatever ya like, it's done got too fucking boring to mess with any longer.

I'm not in the loop on all this navy talk Avante, what's the fuss about?

Avante
05-13-2014, 12:09 PM
I'm not in the loop on all this navy talk Avante, what's the fuss about?

I once started a thread about how fucking sick pedos are, then I talked about how back in my navy days I was put in a shit situation. I was never told about the sex slavery thing over there and how some of the working girls were young, I talked about how that pissed me off. Obviously anytime you have a lot of kids on a internet forum they are going to act stupid over most things, that's what's happening with this.

mrsmaalox
05-13-2014, 12:19 PM

:lmao :lmao

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2014, 12:25 PM
I once started a thread about how fucking sick pedos are, then I talked about how back in my navy days I was put in a shit situation. I was never told about the sex slavery thing over there and how some of the working girls were young, I talked about how that pissed me off. Obviously anytime you have a lot of kids on a internet forum they are going to act stupid over most things, that's what's happening with this.

Yeah the kids here can get a bit out of control. That's unfortunate about the situation you were put in unknowingly, I bet most sailors didn't ask the age either. My motto with pedophiles is shoot them in the face.

The Gemini Method
05-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Seriously though--If you respond to these goading responses, does that illicit you a rebirth of memories of your past? I mean, it seems to me that you enjoy people poking and prodding your juvenile derelictions. It seems to affect you in a manner that a serial killer keeps trophies of his past kills. I don't know, I mean, it could be carried on the wings of you being a young seaman but it seems to anguish you a bit. Yet, you continuously attempt to defend and deflect that attacks on your character. Do you miss the rather youngish pussy? It seems that it still resides in your deepest memory as if it will always be a symbol of times that served you better. Unless you are doing this for show and have some twisted sense of wanting to belong on this forum. I would've never let slip what I did overseas because, well, that's your business. Once you let fly that you banged Olongapo's finest teens, you asked for this cascade of forum chastising tbh.

Avante
05-13-2014, 12:30 PM
:lmao :lmao

Did I ever tell you I used to be an insurance salesman?

Avante
05-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Yeah the kids here can get a bit out of control. That's unfortunate about the situation you were put in unknowingly, I bet most sailors didn't ask the age either. My motto with pedophiles is shoot them in the face.

Age, was a total non factor over there. I never even thought about it until years later. Yes if you see a pedo you shoot them in the face.

Avante
05-13-2014, 12:37 PM
Seriously though--If you respond to these goading responses, does that illicit you a rebirth of memories of your past? I mean, it seems to me that you enjoy people poking and prodding your juvenile derelictions. It seems to affect you in a manner that a serial killer keeps trophies of his past kills. I don't know, I mean, it could be carried on the wings of you being a young seaman but it seems to anguish you a bit. Yet, you continuously attempt to defend and deflect that attacks on your character. Do you miss the rather youngish pussy? It seems that it still resides in your deepest memory as if it will always be a symbol of times that served you better. Unless you are doing this for show and have some twisted sense of wanting to belong on this forum. I would've never let slip what I did overseas because, well, that's your business. Once you let fly that you banged Olongapo's finest teens, you asked for this cascade of forum chastising tbh.

It's nothing like that at all, what it's about is the fact I made it perfectly clear that I was pissed off about my situation back then. You don't unleash young kids out in an alien world without some warnings. Then to have some totally ignore what my stance on this is is fucked. I was talking about how sick pedos are, not me beig one. But, we do have a lot of kids here so I should have known they'd act stupid over it.

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Age, was a total non factor over there. I never even thought about it until years later. Yes if you see a pedo you shoot them in the face.

Completely understand as you were just a wide eyed youngin over seas in a foreign land. Rules were different over there as I understand. How old were the working girls over there? I've never been.

The Gemini Method
05-13-2014, 12:45 PM
It's nothing like that at all, what it's about is the fact I made it perfectly clear that I was pissed off about my situation back then. You don't unleash young kids out in an alien world without some warnings. Then to have some totally ignore what my stance on this is is fucked. I was talking about how sick pedos are, not me beig one. But, we do have a lot of kids here so I should have known they'd act stupid over it.

I don't know you personally--so I can't really judge your actions. I know many military folks from all ages and walks of life. I'm certain that some engaged in what you did and probably feel bad about it all the same. Youth is often times a blind fury. I'm banking that if a good deal of the posters in here were in your situation, they'd probably at least partake in the prostitution part of sex. Not sure if it would be with the younger ones, but who knows.

Avante
05-13-2014, 12:53 PM
Completely understand as you were just a wide eyed youngin over seas in a foreign land. Rules were different over there as I understand. How old were the working girls over there? I've never been.

I was under the assumption those girls had to be at least 18 to be working the bars, I wasn't so naive to think 21 was the drinking age over there. I had no idea they had girls there 14,15 until years later. Then I got pissed off finding that out. Me being a big guy I was always attracted to the big well developed girls (big over there a different thing). No way was I ever attracted to little kid girls, but I don't really recall ever thinking about age, never thinking..."man she's young".

As a kid you don't think about things like sex slavery and human rights, it's just ...party over here, party over there.

Avante
05-13-2014, 12:57 PM
I don't know you personally--so I can't really judge your actions. I know many military folks from all ages and walks of life. I'm certain that some engaged in what you did and probably feel bad about it all the same. Youth is often times a blind fury. I'm banking that if a good deal of the posters in here were in your situation, they'd probably at least partake in the prostitution part of sex. Not sure if it would be with the younger ones, but who knows.

Keep in mind I was over there long before we knew about (or it was talked about) the sex slavery thing going on over there. I know most these posters who...oh my God...would have done the same thing way back then, probably not today (like myself) because we know the situation there now.

The Gemini Method
05-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Keep in mind I was over there long before we knew about (or it was talked about) the sex slavery thing going on over there. I know most these posters who...oh my God...would have done the same thing way back then, probably not today (like myself) because we know the situation there now.

The sex trade is as old as mankind. It's the perversion of sorts that should be eradicated. What goes on in the majority of 3rd world countries is a shame. However, you can see why a profitable venture as prostitution is an attraction. It give basic need for a price. When children/teens are involved, though, it is playing to the perversion of man's deepest and carnal desires. It allows the perverts to be, well perverted. It is a thin line though and what any serviceman may have done during the Vietnam War or any war for that matter could be taken as what was the norm. Now, civilians who partake in the sex trade, well, they deserve no sympathy especially those who enjoy pedophilia.

mouse
05-13-2014, 01:05 PM

And yet you hypocrites seem to always give other people breaks all day long ......if they are famous?

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/woody_allen_girl.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
05-13-2014, 01:08 PM
I was under the assumption those girls had to be at least 18 to be working the bars, I wasn't so naive to think 21 was the drinking age over there. I had no idea they had girls there 14,15 until years later. Then I got pissed off finding that out. Me being a big guy I was always attracted to the big well developed girls (big over there a different thing). No way was I ever attracted to little kid girls, but I don't really recall ever thinking about age, never thinking..."man she's young".

As a kid you don't think about things like sex slavery and human rights, it's just ...party over here, party over there.

Yeah I hear ya. It's rude to ask a girl's age before you have paid intercourse with her.

Katherine Robinson
05-13-2014, 02:42 PM
I was too young for that and to be honest not too concerned. I do remember being in wood shop when a girl came into class with tears in her eyes and a note for the teacher. Yep, the day Kennedy was shot.

I see, never too into politics? I've kept myself aware, but not very involved.

DJR210
05-13-2014, 05:39 PM
And yet you hypocrites seem to always give other people breaks all day long ......if they are famous?

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/woody_allen_girl.jpg

Avante went to one of your GTG's?

Avante
05-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Avante went to one of your GTG's?

I'm surprised your parents let you on the computer as much as they do.

Avante
05-13-2014, 05:56 PM
I see, never too into politics? I've kept myself aware, but not very involved.

I have yet to see any differences in my life because of who was president.

Katherine Robinson
05-13-2014, 06:05 PM
I have yet to see any differences in my life because of who was president.

True enough, Avante. The president doesn't make a big difference.

Avante
05-13-2014, 06:19 PM
True enough, Avante. The president doesn't make a big difference.

I do think if a guy is doing a great job and most are happy with his job performance let the guy continue on. What mess up a good thing?

Katherine Robinson
05-13-2014, 06:45 PM
I do think if a guy is doing a great job and most are happy with his job performance let the guy continue on. What mess up a good thing?

It worked out with FDR, there should be exceptions for term limits - especially if the next guys running are going to do worse.

DJR210
05-14-2014, 07:15 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/avante_zps6d7d7bac.jpg