PDA

View Full Version : Game 5

NYspursFan
05-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Well since we will have a game 5. We need to have have that desperation mentality like we had since game 7 against Dallas. Tonight's game was horrible on both ends.

AFBlue
05-12-2014, 11:55 PM
Agree, but it also doesn't help that they couldn't hit a three to save their lives tbqh. Wide open three after three missed...sometimes terribly so.

Horry Hipcheck
05-12-2014, 11:56 PM
This is easily the least concerning loss the Spurs have had in quite a while. The Blazers are too good to roll over and die, and frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Pop was sort of allowing this to happen just to resharpen the players' focus before a brief hiatus heading into the WCF. The Blazers will be destroyed on Wednesday and we'll all forget this game ever happened, because the Spurs have completely solved Portland and they weren't going to put up 70 points per half forever.

Spur|n|Austin
05-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Desperation? :lol

RD2191
05-13-2014, 12:23 AM
Spurs better blow those fucks out. Jump on them early and leave no doubt.

TE
05-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Every game I've attended, the Spurs have won by double digits tbh. The same will hold on Wednesday.

RD2191
05-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Every game I've attended, the Spurs have won by double digits tbh. The same will hold on Wednesday.

Fuck yeah. Have fun and represent.

Mugen
05-13-2014, 12:31 AM
I'd settle for making an open shot tbh.

Sean Cagney
05-13-2014, 12:33 AM

YOUR FUCKING RIGHT!

Horry Hipcheck
05-13-2014, 12:35 AM

It's going to be more of Games 1-3, tbh. Those massacres were no fluke. The halftime leads may not be as immense, and I'm sure LMA and Lillard will shoot well again, but the Spurs really handed them this win with as little effort as possible. Game 5 will just be a return to the norm for the first three games. Series is done in 5.

DMC
05-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Well since we will have a game 5. We need to have have that desperation mentality like we had since game 7 against Dallas. Tonight's game was horrible on both ends.
I'm trying to drum it up now.

wildchild
05-13-2014, 01:33 AM
I don't expect changes on pick and roll defense -yeah...Lillard/Aldridge and Batum/Lopez destroyed us tonight- but the first three games the Spurs contained the initial play very well forced the ball handler to dribble into Tiago/Tim and the aggressive defense double-team the ball-handler worked well, too.
I just hope Pop translates his game 7 Mavs series defensive rotation into game 5.

The Spurs'll be fine next game. Step up defense and play smart. :flag:

KaiRMD1
05-13-2014, 01:47 AM
Not worried because the Blazers almost choked away the lead. Guarantee that in game 5, the ol' sports will come back and easily send the Blazers packing. This is not a loss that concerns the Spurs. Just reiterates how much of a fucking worthless piece of dogshit Ayres is