PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Playoffs - Round 2, Game 5 - San Antonio Spurs vs Portland Trailblazers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ElNono
05-13-2014, 02:09 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/16iejyq.gif San Antonio Spurs http://i58.tinypic.com/16iejyq.gif

vs

http://i58.tinypic.com/2w3c0zt.gif Portland Trailblazers http://i58.tinypic.com/2w3c0zt.gif

2014 Playoffs - Round 2 - Game 5

WHEN

Wednesday, May 14th - 8:30 PM CT (9:30 PM ET)

WHERE

AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX
1 AT&T Center Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78219

http://i57.tinypic.com/29m0oj5.jpg

TV

http://i58.tinypic.com/2e501md.jpg

TICKETS

http://i58.tinypic.com/10h837s.jpg (http://www.ticketmaster.com/san-antonio-spurs-playoff-round-2-san-antonio-texas-05-14-2014/event/0C004C74A56BD580?artistid=806012&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7&tm_link=artist_msg-0_0C004C74A56BD580) http://i59.tinypic.com/iwoebr.jpg (http://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-playoff-tickets/san-antonio-spurs-san-antonio-at-t-center-5-14-2014-8989240/)

SERIES

SAS leads series 3-1

Game 1: SAS 116 POR 92
Game 2: SAS 114 POR 97
Game 3: SAS 118 POR 103
Game 4: SAS 92 POR 103

~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i59.tinypic.com/x3w9pu.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/cqal0.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/290q3aw.jpg http://i57.tinypic.com/2zspsn6.jpg

Splits
05-13-2014, 02:11 AM
108-90 Spurs

Mikeanaro
05-13-2014, 02:12 AM
Nice presentation :flag:.

Fireball
05-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Coach Pop will treat this game like a playoff game again. Him not calling timeouts in crucial moments of game 4 showed that he not really was interested in winning this game on all costs. Just read that the Spurs never lost a game being in that situation ... I do not believe this will change.

HI-FI
05-13-2014, 02:31 AM
snazzy game thread, good job Nono. I might be in an airport when this one gets going but I'll obviously try to catch it. If not, as long as the Spurs get the W, I'm cool.

ElNono
05-13-2014, 02:50 AM
This thread includes some high-end interactive features, a first for Spurstalk, not found in other game threads, tbh...

For example, you can click on either the Stubhub! or Ticketmaster logos and be connected with a top of the line online ticket reseller, where some amazing technological advances let you search and purchase tickets for this game, including detailed seating charts, parking tickets, and even the ability to re-sell your own tickets if you have them.

Another advanced feature include the fact that none of the images are hot-linked, and have been individually uploaded to a fast and reliable Content Distribution Network (CDN) on the Cloud, energetically maximizing market-driven "outside the box" technologies used by, among others, NASA.

This thread aims to competently redefine one-to-one e-services, holistically mesh leveraged testing procedures and completely monetize low-risk high-yield e-business. In countries like Nauru and Tuvalu this thread would easily be considered a high end website.

In a nutshell, no expense has been spared in the creation of this thread, only the best of the best for Spurstalk. :flag:

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.Only a small part of this blurb was used in Manu's last year contract negotiations.

This supersedes all previous notices.

HI-FI
05-13-2014, 02:52 AM
:lol wtf

so that's how The Contract! for Manu was drafted.

ElNono
05-13-2014, 03:15 AM
:lol wtf

so that's how The Contract! for Manu was drafted.

:hat

Horry Hipcheck
05-13-2014, 03:44 AM
Spurs with ease. Game 4 was a self-served reminder of what losing is like. Spurs by 15-20.

SupremeGuy
05-13-2014, 07:00 AM
I'm just glad someone other than amused started the game thread, tbh.

:flag:

I expect a tight game but we'll eventually pull away late. Let's get this shit finished.

DarrinS
05-13-2014, 07:09 AM
I smell a blowout.

jag
05-13-2014, 07:24 AM
ElNono taking the initiative. Putting the team on his back.

Tim and Manu look like they have one foot in the grave, but ElNono gonna carry this team doe.

GrandeDavid
05-13-2014, 07:58 AM
I'll be in Phoenix busy with business in the evening but will periodically check my phone for a score update. No excuses, Spurs must win it!

EVAY
05-13-2014, 08:03 AM
What an outstanding game thread intro, Nono. I wold be even more impressed if I understood 1/3 of what you were saying in describing the interactive aspects of it!!! LOL.

Thanks also for getting a game thread started that doesn't rely on certain other members whose bad luck effects have been suggested as being all-powerful around here for years!

Well done all around.

mclinejr
05-13-2014, 08:18 AM
This thread includes some high-end interactive features, a first for Spurstalk, not found in other game threads, tbh...

For example, you can click on either the Stubhub! or Ticketmaster logos and be connected with a top of the line online ticket reseller, where some amazing technological advances let you search and purchase tickets for this game, including detailed seating charts, parking tickets, and even the ability to re-sell your own tickets if you have them.

Another advanced feature include the fact that none of the images are hot-linked, and have been individually uploaded to a fast and reliable Content Distribution Network (CDN) on the Cloud, energetically maximizing market-driven "outside the box" technologies used by, among others, NASA.

This thread aims to competently redefine one-to-one e-services, holistically mesh leveraged testing procedures and completely monetize low-risk high-yield e-business. In countries like Nauru and Tuvalu this thread would easily be considered a high end website.

In a nutshell, no expense has been spared in the creation of this thread, only the best of the best for Spurstalk. :flag:

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.Only a small part of this blurb was used in Manu's last year contract negotiations.

:lmao

DBMethos
05-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Game 4 was an aberration. Spurs are going balls deep in Game 5

heyheymymy
05-13-2014, 09:02 AM
game 5 was for holts bank acct, all the sweeps been costing him cash. jazz, lac in 2012, lal and mem in 2013. that's some serious cash to miss out on.

hyhy
05-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Going to my first game! yay! I am actually happy spurs lost game 4!

look_at_g_shred
05-13-2014, 09:45 AM
game 5 was for holts bank acct, all the sweeps been costing him cash. jazz, lac in 2012, lal and mem in 2013. that's some serious cash to miss out on.
This.

TampaDude
05-13-2014, 10:08 AM
Blowout win for the Spurs. :hat

Budkin
05-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Man I just realized Portland had their best game of the series and only scored 103. Spurs should win game 5 easily.

ElNono
05-13-2014, 11:04 AM

Enjoy! I feel the Spurs will be ready to close the series in this game.

ElNono
05-13-2014, 11:05 AM
Man I just realized Portland had their best game of the series and only scored 103. Spurs should win game 5 easily.

This is key, IMO... The shooting has to be there. If the Spurs can manage to hang 110+ on then again, it's game over, series over. We can do that.

sook
05-13-2014, 11:08 AM
Spurs need to tighten the clamps defensively. Played too loose yesterday, which is totally acceptable after being up 3-0 though.

ElNono
05-13-2014, 11:09 AM
ElNono taking the initiative. Putting the team on his back.

Tim and Manu look like they have one foot in the grave, but ElNono gonna carry this team doe.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4544764/jason-witten-no-helmet-o.gif

ElNono
05-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Spurs need to tighten the clamps defensively. Played too loose yesterday, which is totally acceptable after being up 3-0 though.

I think there were some tired legs... even if we kept it close in the 1st half... We need to close this Wed, move on and get some rest.

MeloHype
05-13-2014, 11:23 AM
Easy win

TE
05-13-2014, 11:34 AM
What section are you seating?

ElNono
05-13-2014, 01:42 PM
What an outstanding game thread intro, Nono. I wold be even more impressed if I understood 1/3 of what you were saying in describing the interactive aspects of it!!! LOL.

Thanks also for getting a game thread started that doesn't rely on certain other members whose bad luck effects have been suggested as being all-powerful around here for years!

Well done all around.

:toast thanks... now let's win the game

will_spurs
05-13-2014, 01:47 PM

:lol you rock!

http://d2.yimg.com/sr/img/1/98732ab9-3ce5-3cfc-a446-90d147edaac5

Of course not as much as Melissa, but you still rock.

TampaDude
05-13-2014, 01:47 PM

Caution, filling is hot. :lol

EVAY
05-13-2014, 01:56 PM
One thing I am hoping the Spurs pay attention to before and during game 5 is that Robinson is going into foul mode early, often and flagrantly, imo. He didn't get called for some of them last night and I don't know if the Spurs will bring it to someone's attention before game 5, but I hope they do. I just don't want any of our guys getting hurt more before the next round.

Dex
05-13-2014, 02:02 PM

:lol

ElNono
05-13-2014, 04:05 PM
One thing I am hoping the Spurs pay attention to before and during game 5 is that Robinson is going into foul mode early, often and flagrantly, imo. He didn't get called for some of them last night and I don't know if the Spurs will bring it to someone's attention before game 5, but I hope they do. I just don't want any of our guys getting hurt more before the next round.

Part of playing at home is hopefully getting some delicious home cooking. It's not a given, and the team will have to come out of the gates playing hard regardless.

hater
05-13-2014, 04:14 PM
So what will you do if Spurs lose game 5 and Manu shoots 1-9 Nono? :lol

Id reccommend an interactive Harakiri thread :lol

ElNono
05-13-2014, 04:31 PM
So what will you do if Spurs lose game 5 and Manu shoots 1-9 Nono? :lol

Id reccommend an interactive Harakiri thread :lol

:lol I don't really care how Manu plays if we win...

And if we lose, I'll be here. Like I've been here when Manu played great and we still didn't win.

Won't be the first or last time the Spurs lose a game... but I do think they'll come out to close this and I think they can do it. Only way I can see Portland winning is shooting way above their heads or some ref screwjob.

TVI
05-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Spurs with ease. Game 4 was a self-served reminder of what losing is like. Spurs by 15-20.
This. This thing is over by halftime. Book it.

Aztecfan03
05-13-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm just glad someone other than amused started the game thread, tbh.

TheGoldStandard
05-13-2014, 08:36 PM
Pop: We're going to use a lot of Ayres to bring the energy

ElNono
05-14-2014, 01:48 AM

Mugen
05-14-2014, 02:27 AM
Needs more Shyla Stylez IMO.

DesignatedT
05-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Officials tonight:

1.Ken Mauer
2.David Guthrie
3.Jason Phillips
Alt.Eric Lewis

FWD your thoughts?

Spurish
05-14-2014, 10:48 AM
We got this. We will be fired up at home to close this series out and look forward to WCF

EVAY
05-14-2014, 10:57 AM
Ken Mauer is pretty ego-centric, but I don't think he is as bad as say, Tony Brothers.

Rummpd
05-14-2014, 11:49 AM
I am so done with the Blazers and them now thinking they have a chance in hell - end it tonight Spurs please

Beaverfuzz
05-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Spurs by 12. :flag: :lobt2:

ducks
05-14-2014, 12:17 PM
spurs 105
blazers 89

ElNono
05-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Officials tonight:

1.Ken Mauer
2.David Guthrie
3.Jason Phillips
Alt.Eric Lewis

FWD your thoughts?

thanks

jARS mEsH sEt
05-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Officials tonight:

1.Ken Mauer
2.David Guthrie
3.Jason Phillips
Alt.Eric Lewis

FWD your thoughts?

Ken mauer called like 3 technicals on minny one time. I think we had 6 free throws in one possession. Fouled on a 3 plus 3 technical free throws.

Mugen
05-14-2014, 01:49 PM
I feel better about this game/thread now that ducks has graced us with his presence. Love you, brah.

BillMc
05-14-2014, 03:41 PM

Love the fine print.:rollin

ElNono
05-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Previewing Game 5 of the Spurs-Trail Blazers Western Conference semifinal series.

1. The Facts: 9:30 p.m. ET (TNT). Follow the action here. Mo Williams (groin) is doubtful for Game 5. The Spurs are healthy.

2. Where We Are: The Spurs lead the Trail Blazers 3-1 after going up 3-0 before dropping Game 4 in Portland. The first three games were ugly. The Spurs got out to big, healthy leads in the first half in all three wins and even when the Blazers matched them in the second half or won the second half, it was too big of a deficit to overcome. San Antonio has attacked the rim, clogged the paint and taken away the 3-point line. The Blazers responded in each of the three losses, but you can't consistently go down 20 early on and expect to get back against the Spurs.

In Game 4, they didn't do that. Portland managed to match the Spurs' effort and execution early and even held the halftime lead. Once the third quarter came, the Blazers used a huge rush of scoring fueled by their frontcourt. Nicolas Batum, LaMarcus Aldridge, and Robin Lopez combined for 23 of the 35 points in the third quarter and outscored the entire Spurs team (20). By the time the fourth came around, Gregg Popovich was waving the white flag and resting to try to close it out in Game 5.

3. The Big Number: 50.4. In the three wins by the Spurs in this series, their combined net rating for the first half of games is plus-50.4. That means if those first halves were all melted down into a single 100-possession game, the Spurs would have beaten the Blazers by 50 points. That's absurd. The Spurs are shooting 57.9 percent overall and 58.6 percent from 3-point range in those three first halves while the Blazers were left with their heads spinning. If San Antonio jumps to a big, early lead for the fourth time in five games, it likely ends the Blazers' remarkable season.

4. Key Adjustment: Clog the paint and give up the mid-range game. Lopez was great in Game 4 because he was a huge presence inside. His defense and rebounding allowed the Blazers to close off the paint for much of the game and allow the perimeter defenders to be tighter around the 3-point line. If you can run San Antonio off the arc while not giving up easy shots at the rim, you force them into midrange jumpers they don't mind taking but would prefer to not have to resort to attempting. It will take a total team effort on defense to keep the Spurs' engine in check.

5. The Big Story: The gentlemen's sweep, otherwise known as a 4-1 series win in a seven-game series. However, its truest form is the winning team taking the first three games of the series to essentially end the season for the other team, "allowing" a Game 4 win for the home crowd (often the home crowd) to enjoy, and then taking care of business in Game 5. The Spurs can be quite polite here while dashing the dreams of the Blazers and their fans. If the Clippers and Thunder go the full seven, it will even give the Spurs and their creaky veterans a little more rest for their final push this season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24562320/spurs-blazers-game-5-preview-the-spurs-gentlemens-sweep

RD2191
05-14-2014, 03:53 PM
:lolIf we lose.

BillMc
05-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Previewing Game 5 of the Spurs-Trail Blazers Western Conference semifinal series.

1. The Facts: 9:30 p.m. ET (TNT). Follow the action here. Mo Williams (groin) is doubtful for Game 5. The Spurs are healthy.

2. Where We Are: The Spurs lead the Trail Blazers 3-1 after going up 3-0 before dropping Game 4 in Portland. The first three games were ugly. The Spurs got out to big, healthy leads in the first half in all three wins and even when the Blazers matched them in the second half or won the second half, it was too big of a deficit to overcome. San Antonio has attacked the rim, clogged the paint and taken away the 3-point line. The Blazers responded in each of the three losses, but you can't consistently go down 20 early on and expect to get back against the Spurs.

In Game 4, they didn't do that. Portland managed to match the Spurs' effort and execution early and even held the halftime lead. Once the third quarter came, the Blazers used a huge rush of scoring fueled by their frontcourt. Nicolas Batum, LaMarcus Aldridge, and Robin Lopez combined for 23 of the 35 points in the third quarter and outscored the entire Spurs team (20). By the time the fourth came around, Gregg Popovich was waving the white flag and resting to try to close it out in Game 5.

3. The Big Number: 50.4. In the three wins by the Spurs in this series, their combined net rating for the first half of games is plus-50.4. That means if those first halves were all melted down into a single 100-possession game, the Spurs would have beaten the Blazers by 50 points. That's absurd. The Spurs are shooting 57.9 percent overall and 58.6 percent from 3-point range in those three first halves while the Blazers were left with their heads spinning. If San Antonio jumps to a big, early lead for the fourth time in five games, it likely ends the Blazers' remarkable season.

4. Key Adjustment: Clog the paint and give up the mid-range game. Lopez was great in Game 4 because he was a huge presence inside. His defense and rebounding allowed the Blazers to close off the paint for much of the game and allow the perimeter defenders to be tighter around the 3-point line. If you can run San Antonio off the arc while not giving up easy shots at the rim, you force them into midrange jumpers they don't mind taking but would prefer to not have to resort to attempting. It will take a total team effort on defense to keep the Spurs' engine in check.

5. The Big Story: The gentlemen's sweep, otherwise known as a 4-1 series win in a seven-game series. However, its truest form is the winning team taking the first three games of the series to essentially end the season for the other team, "allowing" a Game 4 win for the home crowd (often the home crowd) to enjoy, and then taking care of business in Game 5. The Spurs can be quite polite here while dashing the dreams of the Blazers and their fans. If the Clippers and Thunder go the full seven, it will even give the Spurs and their creaky veterans a little more rest for their final push this season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24562320/spurs-blazers-game-5-preview-the-spurs-gentlemens-sweep

ElNono on a roll in this thread!

Fireball
05-14-2014, 04:08 PM
Sadly this a must-win game ... not to win the series, but to secure our chances to go even further than the WCF. Manu needs some rest badly and we need first round Manu ...

Robz4000
05-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Spurs win but it'll be fairly close.

Spurs 106
Blazers 99

loveforthegame
05-14-2014, 04:40 PM
Get this shit over with.

heyheymymy
05-14-2014, 04:50 PM

ElNono
05-14-2014, 04:54 PM
:lolIf we lose.

Manu threw the game, IMO... I'm calling dibs on that one :lol

RD2191
05-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Manu threw the game, IMO... I'm calling dibs on that one :lol

MeloHype
05-14-2014, 06:01 PM

ElNono
05-14-2014, 06:27 PM

Chewbacca
05-14-2014, 06:44 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/hwhoaq.jpg

sook
05-14-2014, 07:08 PM
A lot riding on your shoulders with this game thread today Nono...let's hope you can take us home.

Mugen
05-14-2014, 07:14 PM
Rebound. REBOUND. Rebound.

ace3g
05-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Kerr going to coach the Warriors

Darius Bieber
05-14-2014, 07:28 PM
Kerr going to coach the Warriors

Shame, I thought D'Antoni would be a great fit. Golden State seems like a run and gun offense which D'Antoni runs well.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 07:31 PM
A lot riding on your shoulders with this game thread today Nono...let's hope you can take us home.

Believe

ElNono
05-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Spurs handing out vuvuzuelas for tonight's game...

ElNono
05-14-2014, 07:38 PM

ElNono
05-14-2014, 07:38 PM

DarrinS
05-14-2014, 07:40 PM
Spurs handing out vuvuzuelas for tonight's game...

Those things look huge! Some assembly required?

ElNono
05-14-2014, 07:40 PM
Those things look huge! Some assembly required?

fine print is on first page of this thread, tbh.. :lol

testies
05-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Heat 3-1 going home and losing tonight

I hope we don't follow

Mugen
05-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Does Spurfan end up eating the giveaways in the 1st qtr? I see all those pics pre-game and never see them being used during the actual game tbh.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Does Spurfan end up eating the giveaways in the 1st qtr? I see all those pics pre-game and never see them being used during the actual game tbh.

they make for great nachos trays, IMO...

Mugen
05-14-2014, 07:44 PM

ElNono
05-14-2014, 07:47 PM

I hope we don't follow

Lots of time left in that game...

Capster
05-14-2014, 07:53 PM
Spurs WILL win tonight......I am sure of it!
:flag::flag::flag:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/starrybutterfly569/Rd2Game6III.jpg

Kawhi
05-14-2014, 07:54 PM

DarrinS
05-14-2014, 07:55 PM
For the record, I have never eaten a churro.

ace3g
05-14-2014, 08:02 PM
https://s3.yimg.com/sr/img/1/3c0a8132-4593-30b3-92bd-d23d4567fd75

Mugen
05-14-2014, 08:05 PM
:lol I guarantee less than 10% of those will be used for its intended purpose.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 08:06 PM
"wow, free fans!"

Dex
05-14-2014, 08:18 PM
http://media.kens5.com/images/pic-4086-20120409-spurs-jazz.JPG
This Melissa is in honor of Verde.

Portland had their statement game. They gave their paying fans something to watch, no doubt.

Play time is over now, though. The Spurs have a bigger picture in mind, and tonight is when they start to realize it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

DatBoyGood
05-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Ray Allen of course

Dex
05-14-2014, 08:28 PM
For the record, I have never eaten a churro.

Coming from a skinny, white dude....churros are fucking AMAZING.

Top 5 dessert, tbh. Chuck can go suck a big fat churro.

Cry Havoc
05-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks for starting the thread, ElNono. Got my Freebirds burrito right here and ready to STOMP the Blazers. Go Spurs Go!

Sausage
05-14-2014, 08:34 PM
GO ESPURS GO!!

100%duncan
05-14-2014, 08:34 PM
Anyone got a game link? All the links that worked before sucks and the tv channel won't show the fucking game.

DarrinS
05-14-2014, 08:35 PM
Per usual, I won't post during the game -- too much emo knee jerk.

timtonymanu
05-14-2014, 08:36 PM
This Miami game better end

ElNono
05-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Thanks for starting the thread, ElNono. Got my Freebirds burrito right here and ready to STOMP the Blazers. Go Spurs Go!

:tu

BillMc
05-14-2014, 08:45 PM

A quick start would be nice

RD2191
Hope we can get the win! Go Spurs Go!

SupremeGuy
God fucking dammit, not Reggie faggot Miller. Fuck.

Kool Bob Love
Ugly ass red jerseys.

Two10Whitey
05-14-2014, 08:46 PM
LETS GO SPURS!!! HECK YEAH!!! I'm eating some gummy worms and drinking a beer. Let's get it.

ace3g
bring the energy early!!!

Beaverfuzz
TIMMUH!

DarrinS

I hope we don't follow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premature_ejaculation

MI21
Reggie Miller... *sigh*

Beaverfuzz
05-14-2014, 08:47 PM
Offensive rebounds, killer. :flag:

RD2191
Come on TIM

superjames1992
Turnrique? :)

Beaverfuzz
KIWI

loveforthegame
05-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Leonard is ready.

ace3g
love how Kawhi can just pick the ball off the ground like that

Diego20
ParkOVER

01Snake
WTF kinda foul call was that??

sook
DAT D DOE.

superjames1992
Why is Kiwi fouling jump shooters, tbqh?

Kawhi
Ugly ass red jerseys.those shooting sleeves are pretty ugly too

RD2191
05-14-2014, 08:49 PM
Batum fagging shit up.

ElNono
lol shooting foul

EVAY
They are not gonna wait about putting Kawhi in foul trouble tonight.

100%duncan
hey fknwankers give me a link pls :cry

BillMc
Let's complete the bad night for the Lopez family.

sook
hey fknwankers give me a link pls :cry
edit.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 08:50 PM
make freebies tonight, plz, thx

superjames1992
They are not gonna wait about putting Kawhi in foul trouble tonight.
Well, if he's going to foul on jump shots, he's not helping his cause, tbh.

RD2191
http://firstrowusa.eu/basketball/first-portland-trailblazers-at-san-antonio-spurs-row498950
Nice knowing you.

Beaverfuzz
Eat it Wesley.

capek
05-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Decent start. Blazers don't look especially locked in. Let's go Spurs! Stomp on them early, be unrelenting!! :ihit

Brazil
Tim is moving well...good sign

Beaverfuzz
TIMMUH!!!!

EVAY
Tim already looks to be going for more loose balls tonight.

Cry Havoc
Great fucking start.

RD2191
05-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Tim needs to hit that, damn.

superjames1992
05-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Portland is missing a lot of make-able shots.

superjames1992
05-14-2014, 08:53 PM
And that's two shooting fouls on jump shots. Luckily, Batum is choking at the foul line.

sook
reffs trying to keep it close.

ElNono
tony not looking to shoot or finish... don't like that

100%duncan
thanks sook uni's blocking every shit though. well fuck me and the tv company

Ibleedslvrnblk
How is that not a moving screen every time on Lopez?

sook
tony not looking to shoot or finish... don't like that

all the heroball :cry talk on ST made him stop :cry

Beaverfuzz
Nice board Kiwi.

RD2191
05-14-2014, 08:54 PM
CALL A FUCKING FOUL, FUCK

Cry Havoc
Well so much for that lead.

noles1983
faggot refs swallowing whistles for spurs

Beaverfuzz
DANNY FUCKING GREEN!

KL2
Leonard clothes lined-no foul

Ibleedslvrnblk
Spurs shooting is awful

01Snake
05-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Kawhi in Brick Mode

Cry Havoc
Green!!!!!

Don't expect ANYTHING from the refs tonight after what we saw in OKC last night.

Ibleedslvrnblk
What?!?!

TheGoldStandard
LOL These calls man

EVAY
Do all five of our starters have a foul now?

Cry Havoc
Refs already getting their stupid on.

DPG21920
Wow, that call on Tiago.

mclinejr
I feel uneasy about this game.

TheGoldStandard
05-14-2014, 08:56 PM
The NBA refs where inconsistency happens

Spurs21Fan4Ever
Well Spurs gotta play 5 on 8 now.

testies
mission to get splitter in foul trouble

noles1983
refs suck at geography, this is not portland

RD2191
http://media.tumblr.com/5ba5395ba73ffd585aa6c11804b6b397/tumblr_inline_mnklf5xBmo1qz4rgp.gif

Mal
So you cant post a guy who weights 50 lbs less

Captivus
BS call

ElNono
like the energy to start the game...

SupremeGuy
Fucking BS foul on Tiago and WTF does Kawhi have to do to get a call? Fuck this shit.

Nathan89
How was that a foul? Does anyone agree with that call?

timtonymanu
:lol at these calls

EIC
Calls are pretty one-sided right now. Spurs having to play 5-on-8 again.

crc21209
That foul on Tiago was WEAK. The refs just took our best Aldridge defender out of the game...

spurspokesman
05-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Looks like the refs want to make it interesting

BillMc
The NBA refs where inconsistency happens

Bingo.

Cry Havoc
We should give up a couple of points on one possession and have one of our smaller players body a big then go flying into the 5th row of the crowd screaming the entire way.

superjames1992
Do all five of our starters have a foul now?
No. Green/Duncan have zero. Kawhi/Parker have one... Tiago has two. :cry

Strategic
screw that Durant tree house commercial

Cry Havoc
I have a bad feeling about the officiating tonight. We're going to have to completely take this game over.

ontheraise
05-14-2014, 08:58 PM
refs masquerade start early

spurspokesman
Refs are getting shittier in the playoffs year after year

Budkin
More games = better ratings and more $$$

ElNono
crowd too quiet, tbh... wish it would be louder in there

noles1983
screw that Durant tree house commercial

i thought the worst was doo doo jump, but that tree house one is horrible

Spurs21Fan4Ever
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the refs weren't even this bad under Stern. I never thought Silver could be worse than Stern but I may have been wrong.

SpurPadre
Well Spurs gotta play 5 on 8 now.

Well, it's good practice for the WCF where 5 on 8 will take on a whole new meaning of extreme magnitude.

TheGoldStandard
05-14-2014, 08:59 PM
This is sad, NBA having to get ref action in order to push there more game agenda. Same shit happened in the last few seconds of the Heat/Nets game. lol...

noles1983
crowd too quiet, tbh... wish it would be louder in there

afraid of picking up a foul tbh

crc21209
Umm..why talk about that? It's 3-1 not 3-3 right now..

spurspokesman
Lets dispatch em tonight

Cry Havoc
That SHOULD have been an And-1 for Kawhi.

TheGoldStandard
Silver = The jew is strong with this one

mclinejr
05-14-2014, 09:00 PM
lol Portland is delusional with all this "why not us" shit.

spurspokesman
Aldridge heating up

Rummpd
Diaw cannot handle DA - sigh

Cry Havoc
Come on Boris.

RD2191
Batum on Parker is huge. Good thing Stotts didn't go to it earlier in the series. :lol

timtonymanu
Fuck the Blazers, omg at these terrible calls.

ontheraise
spurs seems shy on offense, they pass on a tons of open look

Budkin
We're getting bent over

Cry Havoc
Boris is going to pick up 17 fouls in 35 seconds of play.

ballhog
Refs suck already

crc21209
Ugh these calls..

Two10Whitey
The refs are warming up for Spurs/Thunder. Weak calls.

EVAY
LMA has now become Durant-like in his ability to draw fouls.

Tiago is out and LMA is going off.

RD2191
So much disrespect.

TheGoldStandard
05-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Parker can get his shot when he wants.. trouble is he doesn't want to for some reason.. fucker won't shoot when he has 2 feet of space

Cry Havoc
Baynes on LMA? I mean, it's not like him fouling out would hurt us.

SupremeGuy
I like how faggot TNT never shows the replay when they call bullshit on the Spurs...

ontheraise
note to spurs : Any defense on lam will be an automatic foul

ElNono
ball dont lie

noles1983
honest question, have the blazers always been about this rip city bullshit? its everywhere this postseason

spurspokesman
Ball dont lie

Budkin
Lol Manu

RD2191
HO LEE SHIT MANU

TheGoldStandard
Manu at his finest

Captivus
no replay

Ibleedslvrnblk
Make Aldridge score 100 and let the other Blazers sit around..

noles1983
manu go play in traffic u fucking suck

spurspokesman
Manu sucking

timtonymanu
Wow

Spurs21Fan4Ever
GO TO HELL REFS

Budkin
:lmao

ElNono
05-14-2014, 09:02 PM
smh

superjames1992
C'mon, Kiwi. :lol

RD2191
Barkley was right. We look old as fuck. :lol

Budkin
:lol timmy

TheGoldStandard
LOL at all this 4 down bullshit.. really??? Attack the basket parker.. god damn

Spurs21Fan4Ever
What are the Spurs doing right now? It's like as if they thought the series was over after Saturday's game.

spurspokesman
Offense is awful atm

Ibleedslvrnblk
Spurs look so out of sync

ballhog
05-14-2014, 09:03 PM
Sloppy game

Cry Havoc
HOLY SHIT A WHISTLE FOR US.

crc21209
Is this the Blazers network? :lol

ontheraise
we need tony to drive to that basket

Budkin
Gonna be a long night...

timtonymanu
This is pathetic

Spurs21Fan4Ever
Well off to Portland. Spurs thought the series ended Saturday.

Darius Bieber
Spurs are lucky that the Blazers are playing really bad right now... Otherwise they'd be down 10+..

ElNono
making stupid decisions...

Rummpd
Spurs playing like dogs

Cry Havoc
Spurs need another game 7 to wake the fuck up.

noles1983
spurs look like shit

DPG21920
05-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Spurs continue to miss a plethora of shots that are either wide open or in the paint.

capek
christ! playing quite shitty now. All the sudden we look old and inept. :(

testies
How apporpriate was calling that BS offensive foul on Splitter being guarded by a midget?

sook
didn't know that Williams missing would be such an addition by subtraction.

crc21209
Kawhi got fouled against Lopez too on his layup but you fucks didnt call that..

Brazil
Horrible officiating horrible

SupremeGuy
WTF was that SHIT? Why didn't anyone pick up Batum?

lol @ TNT "with plays like this" Fuck you. Spurs can't buy a foul on their end and can't play defense on Portland's.

Cry Havoc
Well off to Portland. Spurs thought the series ended Saturday.

:lol really? So we won't have to deal with your pansy-ass for the rest of this thread, right?

TheGoldStandard
Pop not concerned either.. Oh well I guess they are content with this pace and all the foul calls.. Parker after Game 4: We need to treat this like its game 7... I guess he meant Game 7 of the Finals last year.

Captivus
i dont like this...

Budkin
Had a chance to push it early and get ahead. Now it's gonna be a dogfight all night.

Crookshanks
Spurs aren't looking so sharp right now, but I'm still laughing that this Blazers team thinks it can come back from 3 down. Why Not Us? Ummm, because you're just not that good.

KL2
Manu comes in, the offense goes away from Leonard, the Spurs' offense stalls.

timtonymanu
Wake the fuck up, Spurs.

ElNono
just missed shit right at the basket, and shitty turnovers and fouls