PDA

View Full Version : The Pink Swastika - Homosexual Roots Of The Nazi Party

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Many founding and high-ranking Nazis were homosexuals. The evidence indicates that Adolf Hitler himself was a homosexual. Persecution of homosexuals by the Nazis was for show to deflect from themselves and keep the German public fooled. And only feminine type homosexuals were then persecuted. The "Butch" homosexuals who founded Nazism viewed femmes as lower than heterosexuals, not even men. The persecution of a small percentage of Germany's femme gays was a public relations move to obfuscate the Nazis' own perversity and placate the German masses.

The Nazi movement was riddled with homosexuals at the highest level. The most obvious was Ernst Rohm, the most powerful Nazi in Germany after Hitler. Homosexuals prefer other homosexuals for company.

After coming to power the Nazis did not persecute homosexuals at all. They did so only when their own homosexuality began to surface to the public, especially because of the antics of the obtusely flagrant homosexualist Ernst Rohm. Hitler was in fact Rohm's early protege.

the shit gets deep....

http://gaynazis.com/

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 10:58 AM
Hitler had a farting problem because his shit was always getting pushed in....

RD2191
05-13-2014, 11:06 AM
:lmaoThis is actually all true. Faggot Nazis. Rofl.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 11:18 AM
It's true....M>S, DD, and their friends are secret fuck buddies it's no secret....this KKK homo shit has been passed down thorough the ages...with the most recent expose that I posted being this former Grand Wizard who recently shot up that Jewish center was previously caught sucking off a black tranny in the back of a car...

this is his history of saying Heil Hitler:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603828/Three-dead-shootings-two-separate-Jewish-centers-Kansas-City.html

and this is his history of fucking trannies real talk:

http://www.towleroad.com/2014/04/jewish-community-center-killer-once-arrested-for-sex-with-black-male-prostitute.html

you just can't make this shit up....those who salute hitler are closet homo's....I have no doubt M>S and his friends are cum slurpers

RD2191
05-13-2014, 11:21 AM
:lolKool dropping truff nukes. Wonder how those faggots are gonna try to spin this...

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 11:35 AM
:lolKool dropping truff nukes. Wonder how those faggots are gonna try to spin this...

blame the KKK cum slurping on evolution..evolution out of the blue created this wonderful thing made up of millions of little fish like critters called JIZZ :lol

Big Empty
05-13-2014, 01:18 PM
i watched the Geobbels Experiment on netflix, man, i think this dude and hitler were booty brothers. no question about it

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 01:32 PM
i watched the Geobbels Experiment on netflix, man, i think this dude and hitler were booty brothers. no question about it

:lmao I can totally see Rohm singing this song to Hitler in their little bunker after the SS guard went to sleep....:lmao

FAb0IxMs4Ik

DMX7
05-13-2014, 01:34 PM
m>s did not watch American History X as a child.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 01:43 PM
m>s did not watch American History X as a child.

this some real fucking shit right here....don't need to watch American History X after watching this shit...I'm trynna tell yall I'm not making this shit up....these KKK , Neo Nazi niggas are really on some real life gay shit....this is who they are and what they do tbh:

M>S hates me because I've always owned him....but he knows in his heart he's a homosexual....he lashes out at everyone because he's in denial just like the dude in this video....some cold shit mane....:toast

qpEwZ6ysADs

Infinite_limit
05-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Have you guys seen Central-Eastern European women? There is a reason Putin doesn't believe homosexuality is practical.

Leetonidas
05-13-2014, 06:11 PM
The nazi schtick has proven effective in garnering massive amounts of butthurt, and that's really the only point. lol at you looking up "gay nazis" and doing this research these posters don't give two shits about them :lol quit gettin trolled son, how long have you been posting here now. Smh

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2014, 06:29 PM
The nazi schtick has proven effective in garnering massive amounts of butthurt, and that's really the only point. lol at you looking up "gay nazis" and doing this research these posters don't give two shits about them :lol quit gettin trolled son, how long have you been posting here now. Smh

So has Kool :hat

Leetonidas
05-13-2014, 06:44 PM
you're more like a housefly than anything tbh

Infinite_limit
05-13-2014, 06:53 PM
I applaud Kool for doing his conspiracy theory homework.

Katherine Robinson
05-13-2014, 07:07 PM
We have to be accepting of homosexuals like Tim Duncan.

MultiTroll
05-13-2014, 07:47 PM
Confirming Arnold Toht (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43085) is homosexual.

Franklin
05-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Nazis allowed and maybe even encouraged homosexuality because the shitty ethnicities would have something to stick their dicks in without polluting the gene pool of the Aryan race.