PDA

View Full Version : Clippers :lmao Tom Rivers and Chris Paul..

Malik Hairston
05-13-2014, 11:44 PM
:lmao Choke Paul
:lmao no Darren Pargo to bail you out
:lmao one of the biggest choke jobs from a star in NBA history
:lmao a PG that can't even hold on to the ball in clutch time
:lmao Westbrook dominating the shit out of him since the flukish game 1

:lmao Tom Rivers
:lmao justice for blindly serving the White man
:lmao justice for shitting on his fellow Blacks in favour of the green
:lmao nothing without Thibs
:lmao misses his Massa Sterling
:lmao crying in the post-game
:lmao meltdown

whitemamba
05-13-2014, 11:45 PM
Clipper Nation is going to stop thinking of you when he sleeps with posts like this.

RobbyH
05-13-2014, 11:46 PM
:lmao Tom crying like a baby postgame..

Malik Hairston
05-13-2014, 11:46 PM
CN is my nigga, but I hate his team, he already knows this, tbh:lol..

DD
05-14-2014, 12:03 AM
:lmao

DMC
05-14-2014, 12:04 AM
http://cdn.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Heritage-of-the-Assist.jpg

Biernutz
Chris Paul looks like his twin brother died.......

spurraider21
:lmao misses his Massa Sterling
:wow

:lmao

Leetonidas
05-14-2014, 12:05 AM
http://cdn.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Heritage-of-the-Assist.jpg

The C stands for choker :lmao

mercos
05-14-2014, 01:30 AM
That is possibly one of the worst individual choke jobs in NBA history. I don't think I've ever seen a star of Paul's prominence make three plays that bad in such a small time frame. At least when the Spurs meltdown, they do it correctly, as a team.

Sean Cagney
05-14-2014, 01:31 AM
That is possibly one of the worst individual choke jobs in NBA history. I don't think I've ever seen a star of Paul's prominence make three plays that bad in such a small time frame. At least when the Spurs meltdown, they do it correctly, as a team.

:lol

Jacob1983
05-14-2014, 01:34 AM
I think this choke was worse than 6. Allen made a clutch 3 pointer and the Spurs still had a chance in overtime. Paul played like a bitchy dumbass and choke this game away.

Thebesteva
05-14-2014, 01:41 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EIlltYysba4/UD1Nf2PzckI/AAAAAAAAANg/IxtIoeE3zL4/s1600/Chris+Paul+Meme.png

Thebesteva
05-14-2014, 01:42 AM
I think this choke was worse than 6. Allen made a clutch 3 pointer and the Spurs still had a chance in overtime. Paul played like a bitchy dumbass and choke this game away.

:lol Not even close. They brought out the yellow rope, they took champagne to the spurs locker room, they advertised the congratulations spurs fan dvd and blu ray, Heat 'fans' left in disgust, Lebron was deflecting, and then Popovich decided to coach like a 4 year old.

Kawhi
05-14-2014, 01:44 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EIlltYysba4/UD1Nf2PzckI/AAAAAAAAANg/IxtIoeE3zL4/s1600/Chris+Paul+Meme.png:lol

Mugen
05-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Nobody takes 6 from us. NOBODY.

Thebesteva
05-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Nobody takes 6 from us. NOBODY.

Seriously. That was so sad

Mugen
05-14-2014, 01:46 AM
Seriously. That was so sad

It Still Squirts tbh.

Jacob1983
05-14-2014, 01:50 AM
Can someone put a pic of Parker with his 2007 Finals MVP trophy up against Paul and his shitty medals?

Thebesteva
05-14-2014, 01:50 AM
It Still Squirts tbh.

It was REALLY hard to choke that one away. All you had to do was sit tim duncan down. I recall this forum EXPLODING in anger and confusion before THE PLAY, and wondering where the fuck Duncan was. I recall my friends watching the game were asking the same. Popovich will NEVER live that down, its as if everything he ever earned was flushed down the drain with that ridiculous decision.

No matter what the scenario was, in very big games, Phil would not sit Shaq down in times like that because he wanted the floor general to give the team poise. Without Duncan, the team lost composure.

Mugen
05-14-2014, 01:52 AM
Some really good points tbh. Didn't really even think about that.

DAF86
05-14-2014, 02:02 AM
What a fucking horrible choke job. At least the Spurs won some shit before their chokes.

scanry
05-14-2014, 02:29 AM
Nothing, i mean nothing comes close to 6. There's no arguably, 6 was the biggest choke job in Pro Sports.

100%duncan
05-14-2014, 03:14 AM
It was REALLY hard to choke that one away. All you had to do was sit tim duncan down. I recall this forum EXPLODING in anger and confusion before THE PLAY, and wondering where the fuck Duncan was. I recall my friends watching the game were asking the same. Popovich will NEVER live that down, its as if everything he ever earned was flushed down the drain with that ridiculous decision.

No matter what the scenario was, in very big games, Phil would not sit Shaq down in times like that because he wanted the floor general to give the team poise. Without Duncan, the team lost composure.

Fuck you man. My heart almost melted while reading this tbh. :cry

Thebesteva
05-14-2014, 03:27 AM
Fuck you man. My heart almost melted while reading this tbh. :cry
http://i0.wp.com/apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dr-evil-crying1.gif

jag
05-14-2014, 07:59 AM
:lmao justice for shitting on his fellow Blacks in favour of the green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77mTIO2pD-Y

Calispursfan11
05-14-2014, 08:02 AM
Paul

apalisoc_9
05-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Darren Pargo :lmao

Brazil
05-14-2014, 08:53 AM
I guess Parker is not that bad after all...

he is surviving at a lot of niggas tbh when you think about it... cp, dw, irving, rose etc etc it has been what ? 5-6 years people are saying he won't be any longer a top 5 pg but he is still hanging up there

Calispursfan11
05-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Sadly, I have to agree with Hairston on this one.

Paul

is to blame.

Calispursfan11
05-14-2014, 09:31 AM
Enrique > Paul

There is no question anymore tbh.

The Gemini Method
05-14-2014, 11:00 AM
I get that Choke Paul gets the lion's share of blame for this loss and you can make the case that the refs were wrong as well, but Choc Rivers needs to be put in the pantheon of culprits as well. Calls don't always go your way but to sit there and pout while you still had an opportunity to win this game seems to lead one to believe that his leadership in this instance was lacking. Gather the troops have an aura of calmness and continue to fight.

Arcadian
05-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Still wasn't a foul on the Westbrick 3. You don't make that call to decide a game.

Budkin
05-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Nothing, i mean nothing comes close to 6. There's no arguably, 6 was the biggest choke job in Pro Sports.

This was a worse choke job than that by far, but the context of that game puts 6 on top.

The Gemini Method
05-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Still wasn't a foul on the Westbrick 3. You don't make that call to decide a game.

It was a foul. CP was stupid enough to put himself in that position and got burned. He's been hitting elbows on 3s ever since he was punchin' nuts as a Demon Deacon. If you don't call that then there will be continuous attempts to persuade a shooter's elbow into missing a shot. 66 fouls on 3pt attempts has been lost on the minds of players? I think so. It's folly to foul a jumpshot from 30 feet away. That is just terrible basketball and no matter how you spin it or blame the refs, the fact of the matter is that Paul decided to do what he did against Curry in Rd. 1. The difference is: He got caught and they penalized him for it.

TDfan2007
05-14-2014, 01:54 PM

Terrible logic. The game should be called the same at all times, and Paul got him. It was bad/stupid defense. You don't put yourself in that position. Paul and Crawford lost that game with awful shot selection and ball security. I've never seen a team just totally self destruct the way that the Clippers did in those last 3 minutes. What a bunch of choking bitches...

Arcadian
05-14-2014, 10:11 PM
It was a foul. CP was stupid enough to put himself in that position and got burned. He's been hitting elbows on 3s ever since he was punchin' nuts as a Demon Deacon. If you don't call that then there will be continuous attempts to persuade a shooter's elbow into missing a shot. 66 fouls on 3pt attempts has been lost on the minds of players? I think so. It's folly to foul a jumpshot from 30 feet away. That is just terrible basketball and no matter how you spin it or blame the refs, the fact of the matter is that Paul decided to do what he did against Curry in Rd. 1. The difference is: He got caught and they penalized him for it.

I think in general, they should change the rules to be less sensitive to fouling 3-point shooters. First of all, it shouldn't matter if you touch a shooter after he releases the shot. No more of this "on the follow-through" nonsense. If it doesn't directly affect the shot, it's not a foul. And beyond that, they should de-pussify the rules a little bit and call fewer "touch fouls." If you gently graze a player's elbow, it shouldn't be a foul.

Terrible logic. The game should be called the same at all times, and Paul got him. It was bad/stupid defense. You don't put yourself in that position. Paul and Crawford lost that game with awful shot selection and ball security. I've never seen a team just totally self destruct the way that the Clippers did in those last 3 minutes. What a bunch of choking bitches...

It should be called consistently and correctly (see comments above). Shit like that shouldn't be considered a foul. I bet Westbrick was going to brick it regardless.

Raven
05-15-2014, 03:06 AM

6 was not even a choke job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YslY7Ojwa6U

THAT, is a choke job.