Huey Freeman
05-14-2014, 12:51 AM
Take the test

http://www.pa.msu.edu/~aaronson/alitest/aintro.html

Mine tbh

You are 25% Good.
You are 20.5% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

Description of alignments are adapted from the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document, and are presented in accordance with the Open Gaming License v1.0a.

Please send all comments, suggestions, et cetera, to neil dot aaronson at gmail dot com.

Avante
05-14-2014, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnDVXlhxPw

The Reckoning
05-14-2014, 01:28 AM
i always either get chaotic neutral or neutral good depending on the questions asked on these tests

You are 38.9% Good.
You are 10.3% Chaotic.
Alignment: Neutral Good
You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

RobbyH
05-14-2014, 01:29 AM
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

The Reckoning
05-14-2014, 01:30 AM
i'm still working for that evil though...i feel myself moving more and more to the evil side every day.

RobbyH
05-14-2014, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnDVXlhxPw

good taste my friend

Avante
05-14-2014, 02:02 AM
good taste my friend

Thank you sir now mix in some Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Lightnin' Hopkins, Jimmy Reed and Lowell Fulson.

Franklin
05-14-2014, 07:35 AM
You are 25% Good. You are 38.5% Lawful. Alignment: Lawful Neutralshit looks quite different than what I appear to be on the internet tbh. :lol

mrsmaalox
05-14-2014, 10:43 AM
You are 55.6% Good.
You are 7.7% Lawful.

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

cantthinkofanything
05-14-2014, 10:48 AM
You are 27.8% Good.
You are 10.3% Chaotic.
You are most likely smarter than most and probably a genius. You are also very desirable to women. You have a great sense of humor as well. You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.

benefactor
05-14-2014, 12:43 PM
You are 16.7% Good.
You are 15.4% Lawful.

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

The Reckoning
05-14-2014, 02:56 PM
looks like we're officially a match, maalox

:married:

Chomag
05-14-2014, 03:29 PM
You are 63.9% Good.
You are 30.8% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good
As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair.
You are the stereotypical “Crusader.” You combine honor and compassion.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Superman, Abraham Lincoln, Phileas Fogg, Captain Picard, Sherlock Holmes, and The Tick (who is also sometimes revered to be “Lawful Stupid.”

mrsmaalox
05-14-2014, 03:32 PM
looks like we're officially a match, maalox

:married:

I've suspected this all along :makeout

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 03:38 PM
I've suspected this all along :makeout

:cry You're leaving me? :cry

http://forum.tuning-parts.bg/images/smilies/atm.gif

Red Hawk #21
05-14-2014, 03:55 PM
You are 22.2% Good.
You are 5.1% Lawful.

cantthinkofanything
05-14-2014, 04:00 PM
BTW, who fucking came up with the characters and people for this shit?

I had to Google Linus Torvalds.

The Reckoning
05-14-2014, 04:04 PM
i think the original test is for dungeons and dragons :lol so naturally geeks facilitate it

.G.
05-14-2014, 04:04 PM
Test taken. Innately and inherently evil. I enjoy watching people suffer, all while I console them and tell them "everything's gonna be alllright".

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pJyoU3vJM1I/UMsBtWY3TNI/AAAAAAAABJM/oDhSjm3afew/s400/Everything+is+going+to+be+all+right.gif

cantthinkofanything
05-14-2014, 04:10 PM
i think the original test is for dungeons and dragons :lol so naturally geeks facilitate it

they sure didn't try to hide it :lol
maybe someone be trollin

Strange Love
05-14-2014, 05:07 PM
You are 36.1% Good.
You are 7.7% Chaotic.

.G.
05-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Meh...

You are 75% Evil.
You are 30.8% Chaotic.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

You are compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction. You are hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and often unpredictable. You are out for whatever you can get and have no qualms about doing so in a ruthless and brutal manner. Some people would describe you as “Demonic.”

You are the stereotypical“Destroyer.” You believe in the destruction of not only beauty and life, but also the order and organization on which they stand.

Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Jack the Ripper, Saddam Hussein, Blackbeard the Pirate, Cruella DeVille, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Khan Noonian Singh, Dr. Evil, Professor Moriarty, and Lord Voldemort.

gameFACE
05-14-2014, 05:54 PM
You are 38.9% Good.
You are 17.9% Lawful.

Same description as Maalox & Strange Love

Spur-Addict
05-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Neutral good

DAF86
05-14-2014, 07:04 PM
You are 33.3% Good.
You are 5.1% Chaotic.

Fucking boring long ass shit. I can't believe I made it all the way.

mrsmaalox
05-14-2014, 09:53 PM
:cry You're leaving me? :cry

http://forum.tuning-parts.bg/images/smilies/atm.gif

Well, no, I was thinking he could move in with us :eyebrows

RandomGuy
05-15-2014, 02:55 PM
You are 63.9% Good.
You are 7.7% Lawful.

Oddly enough, I got lumped in with the Dalai Lama in the political compass thing too.

DMC
05-15-2014, 04:37 PM
No need. I am evil incarnate.

DMC
05-15-2014, 04:51 PM
Neutral Evil

m>s
05-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Well, no, I was thinking he could move in with us :eyebrows

lol stalinluva got cucked

Big Empty
05-15-2014, 06:15 PM
i think this was made by/fo teenage girls. lol weirdos. it looked fun till i got the basketball game and letting dad watch it instead of your tv show.