PDA

View Full Version : I'm not scared of OKC..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-14-2014, 01:33 PM
I feel like I'm in the minority here. Durant has been playing very bad as of late and Westbrook has too. They have looked very beatable. We didn't have Kawhi for two of our matches, and Ginobili was sitting out in the other one.

Once people realize this isn't 2012 anymore, the better.

will_spurs
05-14-2014, 01:35 PM
You got it wrong. Nobody is scared of OKC.

Everybody is scared of the refs, and for good reason.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Okc is a very mediocre team by themsleves. The refs make them a top 3 team.

ColinB
05-14-2014, 01:38 PM
That sig. Wow.

Mugen
05-14-2014, 01:38 PM
this kitten's got claws. I like it.

RD2191
05-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Refs are a huge part of their team but the Spurs turn into complete shit when they face the Thunder. They have a huge mental edge on the Spurs.

RD2191
05-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Oh, and you're a faggot.

Jimcs50
05-14-2014, 01:41 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/aNg7hfG2quem4/giphy.gif

Damn, she's hot.

Mugen
05-14-2014, 01:42 PM
If it's the Thunder team from these first two rounds, then I like the Spurs' chances.

Unfortunately, dem nigga's faces light up like they just spotted the Mason-Dixon line whenever San Antonio comes to town tbh.

will_spurs
05-14-2014, 01:42 PM
I see everybody likes my new sig :D

ElNono
05-14-2014, 01:45 PM
More concerned with which Spurs team shows up to play them... I said all season I'm not worried about the Thunder matchup-wise, but the Spurs can't be laying eggs against them.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 01:46 PM
The whole refs thing is outside the Spurs control, tbh... that's how I have to approach it.

Ultimately, the reality also is that if the Clippers made a few shots yesterday, they win that game. Much like OKC wins game 4 if they make some shots at the end.

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 01:52 PM
More concerned with which Spurs team shows up to play them... I said all season I'm not worried about the Thunder matchup-wise, but the Spurs can't be laying eggs against them.

How can you not be concerned with how the Spurs match up with OKC? Perkins does a great job negating Duncan, Reggie Jackson goes nuts on the Spurs seemingly every time they match up, Durant and Westbrook will keep everyone in foul trouble, and they do a great job getting back to contest the three point shooters.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-14-2014, 01:55 PM
OKC is the worst matchup of the Duncan era.

Everyone on that shows up against the Spurs and they know how to force the Spurs to play iso ball and get crushed.

Mugen
05-14-2014, 01:58 PM
The Spurs will show up tbh. If they advance past Portland, I don't have much worry that we'll see a great effort out of them against the Thunder.

It's just that OKC has a higher ceiling IMO and they have a level of mental comfort against the Spurs that no other team has, that's undeniable at this point tbh.

I think it'll be a great series if it happens and if the Thunder can't elevate their play from what we've seen these first couple of rounds, San Antonio has a very good chance of eliminating them...

spurs10
05-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Spurs will play them with everything they've got and come out on top. :ihit

It's likely Rivers was right in saying that was a 'series deciding call' last night. At least it didn't happen to the Spurs. If I was a Clippers fan I'd be extremely pissed. It was obvious to the everybody on the planet. Hopefully the Clips play them tough and put them on their asses. I know 'it's just a game' but that is the only language the Thunderefs will understand.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-14-2014, 02:05 PM
The whole refs thing is outside the Spurs control, tbh... that's how I have to approach it.

Ultimately, the reality also is that if the Clippers made a few shots yesterday, they win that game. Much like OKC wins game 4 if they make some shots at the end.

More like if the Clippers didn't pull a choke for the ages..

TVI
05-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Not worried—just resigned. After last night, everyone realizes the fix is in, but Miami will destroy meth tbh. No way Westbrick or Beta get those whistles against the LeBrons.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 02:07 PM
How can you not be concerned with how the Spurs match up with OKC? Perkins does a great job negating Duncan, Reggie Jackson goes nuts on the Spurs seemingly every time they match up, Durant and Westbrook will keep everyone in foul trouble, and they do a great job getting back to contest the three point shooters.

I don't put a lot of stock on regular season games against these teams, and while they're not a favorable matchup, I also think we match up better than we did with 2012 OKC... I think we have better players and defense than then, and overall, they're less talented than they were back then. Reggie will get his due if he explodes in every game against us when it matters. This offseason so far he basically had about 3 solid games for them, including only one in the first round. That's about the same amount of good games Marco has had for us.

The Spurs are a team that doesn't foul a lot, and that's one of their main strengths. Now it's possible they get the ref treatment, and then it doesn't matter, but there's nothing the Spurs can do about that, so I won't factor that in a face value analysis.

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 02:09 PM
I don't put a lot of stock on regular season games against these teams, and while they're not a favorable matchup, I also think we match up better than we did with 2012 OKC... I think we have better players and defense than then, and overall, they're less talented than they were back then. Reggie will get his due if he explodes in every game against us when it matters. This offseason so far he basically had about 3 solid games for them, including only one in the first round. That's about the same amount of good games Marco has had for us.

The Spurs are a team that doesn't foul a lot, and that's one of their main strengths. Now it's possible they get the ref treatment, and then it doesn't matter, but there's nothing the Spurs can do about that, so I won't factor that in a face value analysis.

I think the Spurs have a worse Parker and a much worse Ginobili. It is nice there is no Bonner+Blair like in Game 5 though.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 02:11 PM
The Spurs will show up tbh. If they advance past Portland, I don't have much worry that we'll see a great effort out of them against the Thunder.

It's just that OKC has a higher ceiling IMO and they have a level of mental comfort against the Spurs that no other team has, that's undeniable at this point tbh.

I think it'll be a great series if it happens and if the Thunder can't elevate their play from what we've seen these first couple of rounds, San Antonio has a very good chance of eliminating them...

I don't doubt the Spurs effort, but at the same time, things like schedule matters for an old team like ours, tbh... I thought the last game against Portland, the effort was mostly there, but there were some tired legs too...

It's difficult to play 5 games in 10 nights at max intensity for a team like ours, especially when it's physical out there. Let's just hope we can close the Blazers tonight and we can get some much needed rest.

SpursFan86
05-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Durant's stats in the 2nd round: 32 ppg (59 TS%), 8.2 rpg, 5.4 apg, 1.2 spg, 1 bpg

Westbrook's stats in the 2nd round: 29.6 ppg (64.5 TS%), 6.6 rpg, 8.2 apg, 1.2 spg

We're in deep **** if that counts for "playing bad lately". Durant had a rough 1st round against a staunch Memphis defense...but Westbrook has been playing great all playoffs tbh. You could easily make the argument that he's been the best player in the West playoffs thus far.

ElNono
05-14-2014, 02:16 PM
I think the Spurs have a worse Parker and a much worse Ginobili. It is nice there is no Bonner+Blair like in Game 5 though.

I don't know about worse, but I would definitely say more inconsistent. On the other hand, I don't think Scotty can pull a Carlisle to diminish guys like Marco, Patty and while we had Diaw then, it wasn't this Diaw...

I think we have more options, but like I said, which Spurs team will show up? You can't have more than a couple of guys being anemic, or it'll be a problem.

in2deep
05-14-2014, 02:28 PM
Me neither. Lots of pl here are terrified. OKC showed a lot of flaws. Spurs can beat them handily.

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 02:30 PM
I don't know about worse, but I would definitely say more inconsistent. On the other hand, I don't think Scotty can pull a Carlisle to diminish guys like Marco, Patty and while we had Diaw then, it wasn't this Diaw...

I think we have more options, but like I said, which Spurs team will show up? You can't have more than a couple of guys being anemic, or it'll be a problem.

Ain't about Scotty doing anything; Abaka erases a lot of deficiencies in this guy's defensive game plan.

Budkin
05-14-2014, 02:32 PM
The only two things that give me hope are

1. Scott Brooks is a horrible coach
2. Revenge factor

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 02:33 PM
Plus the Spurs don't have a guy like Stephen Jackson who loves to go upside niggas while the Sonics have some nasty motherfuckers in Abaka, Perkins, and that honkey center.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-14-2014, 02:33 PM
Ibaka and Jackson and hell even Stephen Adams can cause the Spurs problems.

If OKC takes away the Spurs points in the paint, it's gonna be a painful series.

RD2191
05-14-2014, 02:59 PM
We may go down but we'll go down swinging.

EVAY
05-14-2014, 03:07 PM
I don't doubt the Spurs effort, but at the same time, things like schedule matters for an old team like ours, tbh... I thought the last game against Portland, the effort was mostly there, but there were some tired legs too...

It's difficult to play 5 games in 10 nights at max intensity for a team like ours, especially when it's physical out there. Let's just hope we can close the Blazers tonight and we can get some much needed rest.

This is what I worry about most for tonight's game. The Spurs DID look old and tired last game, just as that jerk Barkley predicted they would. Four games in 8 nights gives way to 5 games in 10 nights and we are supposed to come out with more, not less, energy?

I believe that we can win tonight. I expect Portland to come out strongly and if we can hang close like we did last game we won't (almost can't) shoot any worse down the stretch than we did last game. That is the scenario in which we win.

But I really worry about our energy capability tonight. I don't doubt our desire tonight…but if we pull this off then our guys should all be lauded for true grit.

smaka
05-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Can't wait for Abaka to go 11/11 or 12/12 again... :sleep

heyheymymy
05-14-2014, 03:12 PM
spurs wont be scared, but lets get past por first

ElNono
05-14-2014, 03:17 PM
Ain't about Scotty doing anything; Abaka erases a lot of deficiencies in this guy's defensive game plan.

Plus the Spurs don't have a guy like Stephen Jackson who loves to go upside niggas while the Sonics have some nasty motherfuckers in Abaka, Perkins, and that honkey center.

I would agree we don't have a Kevin Willis type of enforcer, and completely agree that they've probably the biggest collection of douchebags... heck, it looks like everybody in that bench went to the Fish and Perkins school of douchebaggery.

But I still think that if you play well, defend well and put the ball in the basket, a lot of those things have less value. I mean, at least let's see what Pop's game plan is going to be before slitting wrists... I think it will be fairly different than in the regular season, at least on individual coverages.

r0drig0lac
05-14-2014, 03:18 PM
it does not change anything at all, would thunder favorite even without help from refs, help is absolutely impossible to beat them

mclinejr
05-14-2014, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=ElNono;7328811]I would agree we don't have a Kevin Willis type of enforcer, and completely agree that they've probably the biggest collection of douchebags... heck, it looks like everybody in that bench went to the Fish and Perkins school of douchebaggery.

Kevin Willis was a badass. I miss that guy.

scramby eggs
05-14-2014, 03:21 PM
Refs are a huge part of their team but the Spurs turn into complete shit when they face the Thunder. They have a huge mental edge on the Spurs.

Couldn't agree more. OKC gets beyond pumped against us and actually plays aggressive defense on us. They don't leave shooters and when they do they are fast enough to close out. OKC's length and athleticism worry me, that and Westbrook scares Green and Tiago to death. I will be very worried against them and will be surprised if the series doesn't go 7

Budkin
05-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Couldn't agree more. OKC gets beyond pumped against us and actually plays aggressive defense on us. They don't leave shooters and when they do they are fast enough to close out. OKC's length and athleticism worry me, that and Westbrook scares Green and Tiago to death. I will be very worried against them and will be surprised if the series doesn't go 7

Presti using his former Spurs powers against us tbh.

scramby eggs
05-14-2014, 03:24 PM
I would also like to mention i can't stand westbrook. He is so out of control but always get bailed out by the refs. The thing with Westbrook though is he loses you 1 game a series playing hero ball

Spur|n|Austin
05-14-2014, 03:28 PM
You got it wrong. Nobody is scared of OKC.

Everybody is scared of the refs, and for good reason.

Your sig...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnl746cGqW1qblh0ho1_500.jpg

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 03:34 PM
I would agree we don't have a Kevin Willis type of enforcer, and completely agree that they've probably the biggest collection of douchebags... heck, it looks like everybody in that bench went to the Fish and Perkins school of douchebaggery.

But I still think that if you play well, defend well and put the ball in the basket, a lot of those things have less value. I mean, at least let's see what Pop's game plan is going to be before slitting wrists... I think it will be fairly different than in the regular season, at least on individual coverages.

No wrist-slitting; just think it's a really bad matchup unless Game 7 Parker becomes the norm.

BillMc
05-14-2014, 03:34 PM

:toast

ElNono
05-14-2014, 03:35 PM
No wrist-slitting; just think it's a really bad matchup unless Game 7 Parker becomes the norm.

It's gonna take a lot of guys playing well... Tony has shown good flashes in this Portland series, so I'm hopeful...

BillMc
05-14-2014, 03:38 PM
I truly believe OKC will be more of challenge than the Heat this year. That said, they're not playing as well as they were in 2012. I think we can take it in 7.

cd98
05-14-2014, 03:42 PM
I think the Spurs can beat the Thunder, but I'm still scared to play them given that both the Grizzlies and the Clippers should have beat them, and OKC finds a way. How many 4 point plays saved their butts against the Grizzlies? And now Game 5 versus Clippers. Maybe they run out of 9 lives against the Spurs, but I think they are extremely confident against us and even their scrubs seem to play like all stars against us.

benstanfield
05-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Durant's stats in the 2nd round: 32 ppg (59 TS%), 8.2 rpg, 5.4 apg, 1.2 spg, 1 bpg

Westbrook's stats in the 2nd round: 29.6 ppg (64.5 TS%), 6.6 rpg, 8.2 apg, 1.2 spg

We're in deep **** if that counts for "playing bad lately". Durant had a rough 1st round against a staunch Memphis defense...but Westbrook has been playing great all playoffs tbh. You could easily make the argument that he's been the best player in the West playoffs thus far.

TS% doesn't tell the whole story. They are both shooting 8 FTA per game and adding 6 ppg to their averages because of it, but both are shooting sub 50% from the field, KD is shooting 32% from three and Westbrook is shooting 29%! from three. If you take away their freebies both have had a multitude of terribly inefficient games, with KD and Westbrook combining for 8 TOs a game. Add to that the fact that they are getting nothing from anyone outside of Ibaka and Jackson and they start to look less intimidating.

I truly think that if we make a concerted effort we can keep them off the line. 8 FTA per game (even higher against LAC) is exactly what you would expect from a team with no perimeter players of any caliber outside of Barnes on D and Crawford on O. Spurs have arguably 3 people to throw at Durant that would be the Clippers first option against him. That will make a difference. Run Durant off screens and on his drives help off of everyone but Ibaka. Go under Westbrook screens and let him shoot all day, but don't let him get to the rim. For god's sake stay home on Ibaka.

I think it's telling how much OKC has struggled with Memphis and LAC. The Clippers third and fourth best players are: a one-way low-iq rebound and foul machine, and a horrendous ball stopping chucker. The Thunder are even limiting Griffin pretty well and they still can't shake LAC.

That being said, all this will be of no effect if Tony Brothers is assigned to ref multiple games in the series, which I have no doubt he will be.

BillMc
05-14-2014, 03:52 PM
TS% doesn't tell the whole story. They are both shooting 8 FTA per game and adding 6 ppg to their averages because of it, but both are shooting sub 50% from the field, KD is shooting 32% from three and Westbrook is shooting 29%! from three. If you take away their freebies both have had a multitude of terribly inefficient games, with KD and Westbrook combining for 8 TOs a game. Add to that the fact that they are getting nothing from anyone outside of Ibaka and Jackson and they start to look less intimidating.

I truly think that if we make a concerted effort we can keep them off the line. 8 FTA per game (even higher against LAC) is exactly what you would expect from a team with no perimeter players of any caliber outside of Barnes on D and Crawford on O. Spurs have arguably 3 people to throw at Durant that would be the Clippers first option against him. That will make a difference. Run Durant off screens and on his drives help off of everyone but Ibaka. Go under Westbrook screens and let him shoot all day, but don't let him get to the rim. For god's sake stay home on Ibaka.

I think it's telling how much OKC has struggled with Memphis and LAC. The Clippers third and fourth best players are: a one-way low-iq rebound and foul machine, and a horrendous ball stopping chucker. The Thunder are even limiting Griffin pretty well and they still can't shake LAC.

That being said, all this will be of no effect if Tony Brothers is assigned to ref multiple games in the series, which I have no doubt he will be.

Nice post!:toast I would assume the 3 guys you feel we could throw at Durant are Leonard, Green and Diaw? Or is Splitter in there for one of the last two?

benstanfield
05-14-2014, 04:08 PM
Nice post!:toast I would assume the 3 guys you feel we could throw at Durant are Leonard, Green and Diaw? Or is Splitter in there for one of the last two?

I was actually very impressed with the job Ginobili did on him when Leonard got injured earlier in the year. You might not want to tire him out guarding KD, sure, but in a vacuum I think he could arguably do a better job than Barnes.

Texas_Ranger
05-14-2014, 04:14 PM
not afraid of them, but it won't be nice when Perkins will look like the best Center in the NBA against us.

Old School 44
05-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Not afraid of them. But the key isn't Durant or Westbrook. It's Ibaka. He kills the Spurs interior game by being the best/quickest help defender in the league. Once he starts blocking/altering shots the Spurs get tentative and/or become hurried on offense. His defense also leads to quick transition baskets. Splitter needs to go strong with two hands. No weak stuff, no reverse layups.

Also, when OKC has the ball no clean looks for Ibaka at the elbows. If anything, let him take you off the dribble, but no open 10 footers.

vander
05-14-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm only scared of the Spurs suddenly collectively losing confidence in their shooting and also forgetting to hustle on D and get rebounds. when the Spurs do this it is terrifying and depressing

dg7md
05-14-2014, 06:37 PM
If we can't beat OKC, we don't deserve to ring. That's just the plight of a playoff run.

That being said, if we win tonight, I think we're in good shape to have a shot against OKC.

TampaDude
05-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Unless the Spurs come out of the West, Miami will cruise to a threepeat. TBH, we're the only team that has any realistic chance of taking 4 of 7 from the Heat. Anyone else would get crushed...5 games, max.

dbreiden83080
05-14-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm not scared of them either but so many Spurs fans have no guts. They have not played well at all in this postseason and should be losing this series to the Clips right now.. It will probably still go 7. Yes they have great talent and some tough matchups but shit when is winning a chip supposed to be easy?

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 07:04 PM
I still remember getting clowned by everyone with the same kind of crap when I said the Spurs wouldn't beat the Lakers in 2001.

Mugen
05-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey Bum, You Mad Brah?

Ain't nobody stoppin' da Spurs this year!

:flag:

dbreiden83080
05-14-2014, 07:08 PM
I still remember getting clowned by everyone with the same kind of crap when I said the Spurs wouldn't beat the Lakers in 2001.

So maybe we shouldn't throw the ball up and quit now..

Were you saying the same thing in 2003 BTW?? I recall everyone thought the Lakers were simply able to flip a switch at will..

spurraider21
05-14-2014, 07:09 PM
:lol love how people are citing Durant/Westbrook's TS% which weighs free throws, their most common source of points in this series :lol

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 07:14 PM
So maybe we shouldn't throw the ball up and quit now..

Were you saying the same thing in 2003 BTW?? I recall everyone thought the Lakers were simply able to flip a switch at will..

I figured the Spurs would probably win in 03 since they owned the Lakers that season. LOL Spurs fans who get pissed when someone doesn't pick their team as the favorite every series.

dbreiden83080
05-14-2014, 07:19 PM
I figured the Spurs would probably win in 03 since they owned the Lakers that season. LOL Spurs fans who get pissed when someone doesn't pick their team as the favorite every series.

You don't have to pick em but the ones that annoy me are those that are scared to play certain teams and want the easy way out.

Russ
05-14-2014, 07:23 PM

And that's not even to mention that *****ing Derek Fisher. You know he'll jump out of a coffin and hit some game-winning fadeaway three pointer.

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 07:27 PM
You don't have to pick em but the ones that annoy me are those that are scared to play certain teams and want the easy way out.

The easy way worked pretty well last year. I'd much rather the Spurs played the Clippers next round. Spurs didn't get half a banner for playing Utah and Cleveland in 07, just like LA getting shitty teams in Denver and Orlando in 09 didn't add an asterisk to their banner.

tmtcsc
05-14-2014, 07:27 PM
When the Spurs are at their best, no one can beat them. If the Spurs bring their A game, dedication to playing defense and ball control, they will win. OKC is good but undisciplined. The Spurs will have to win the 50-50 balls and just want it more because as we've all seen, OKC doesn't lay down for anyone and always have a puncher's chance late in games.

jhuan16
05-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Leonard will have two foul on him on first five minutes guarding Durant. The NBA will try to do everything to let Durant get to the final.

sexinthatsx
Not afraid of them. But the key isn't Durant or Westbrook. It's Ibaka. He kills the Spurs interior game by being the best/quickest help defender in the league. Once he starts blocking/altering shots the Spurs get tentative and/or become hurried on offense. His defense also leads to quick transition baskets. Splitter needs to go strong with two hands. No weak stuff, no reverse layups.

Also, when OKC has the ball no clean looks for Ibaka at the elbows. If anything, let him take you off the dribble, but no open 10 footers.

Ibaka's a dirty POS player just like Perkins. His whole interior game is based on trying to overpower other players. That's why when someone stands up to him like Blake Griffin, Ron Artest, or any other tough defender on him he throws a hissy fit and punches others in the nuts.

That said, if Spurs meet OKC in the conference finals, I want Jeff Ayers or Baynes to lay Ibaka on his ass... preferably Ayers because Baynes actually might be beneficial as an interior presence on the boards.

ElNono
The easy way worked pretty well last year. I'd much rather the Spurs played the Clippers next round. Spurs didn't get half a banner for playing Utah and Cleveland in 07, just like LA getting shitty teams in Denver and Orlando in 09.

I would prefer the Clippers too... It's just that we don't get to pick... I don't see OKC as the overwhelming favorites if the Spurs are playing anywhere near like last year (ie: Game 7,1,2,3 mode)...

Maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time...

Russ
05-14-2014, 07:38 PM
Another reason to prefer the Clippers is not having to read the whiny posts about referees favoring OKC, trying to screw the Spurs, and stealing games.

dbreiden83080
05-14-2014, 07:38 PM
The easy way worked pretty well last year. I'd much rather the Spurs played the Clippers next round. Spurs didn't get half a banner for playing Utah and Cleveland in 07, just like LA getting shitty teams in Denver and Orlando in 09 didn't add an asterisk to their banner.

Well playing the Clips probably went out the window when Chris Paul choked his guts off last night.. So the hard way it is..

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 07:39 PM
I would prefer the Clippers too... It's just that we don't get to pick... I don't see OKC as the overwhelming favorites if the Spurs are playing anywhere near like last year (ie: Game 7,1,2,3 mode)...

Maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time...

Just seems like every time they have matched up this season Abaka has them scrambling in their sets, running the kind of rushed iso offense that was killing them against Dallas in games 1-4 and 6. I'd probably guess the odds are 60-40 Sonics in a WCF matchup.

Russ
05-14-2014, 07:45 PM
Not scared of OKC, but I can't help thinking that CP3 may have cost the Spurs another ring last night. :bang

DarrinS
05-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Both teams play improvised offense, but guarding Clips would be easier, IMHO.

urunobili
05-14-2014, 07:51 PM
You should get past the Blazers before this kind of concerns tbh

baseline bum
05-14-2014, 07:53 PM

I don't have to get past the Blazers, I'm sitting here watching TNT.

Russ
05-14-2014, 08:00 PM

Wasn't it George Karl in 1994 saying that his Seattle Sonics were actually grateful that Denver avoided the sweep and forced an extra game? Karl said his Sonics needed the work to prepare for the next round.

Denver then backdoor swept the Sonics in the first 8 seed over 1 seed upset ever.

urunobili
05-14-2014, 08:04 PM
I don't have to get past the Blazers, I'm sitting here watching TNT.

baseline cum with the goods :tu

SpurPadre
05-14-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm scared of having to go 5 on 8, tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Another reason to prefer the Clippers is not having to read the whiny posts about referees favoring OKC, trying to screw the Spurs, and stealing games.

You do realize everybody upstairs would instead just be screaming "FLOP" every time we get fouled, right? :lol

Jimcs50
05-15-2014, 09:49 AM

I LOVE your new sig

:p:

Phenomanul
05-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Best case scenario is Spurs go up 2-0 and in the second game one of Ibaka or Durant pulls a hammy... or Durant fights with Westbrook on the floor... or one of the Thunder players gets suspended. Anything to distract them in Game 3 - which is where they would seek a redux of 2012 to gain momentum and the renewed confidence of yet another backdoor sweep...