PDA

View Full Version : The Aristocrats

spursfor
08-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Has anyone else heard of this film? It's basically 100+ comedians telling the same joke but trying to top the other with a sick, filthy, more disgusting version of the joke. It's getting rave reviews and is being hailed as offensive, gross, and hilarious. It opens next friday.
More on the film (http://www.thearistocrats.com)

TheTruth
08-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I heard that it is really raunchy. I'll see it.

spursfor
08-11-2005, 12:07 AM
I heard Bob Saget (yes, Full house's Bob Saget) tells the raunchiest version of the joke.

Horry For 3!
08-11-2005, 12:07 AM
I have heard of it but never seen it.

The sone
08-11-2005, 12:08 AM
supposed to be great...i guess we'll see...anyone know the joke by the way i could look it up but im way to lazy and i really want to see who on the forum can tell it better... ready and GO!!

spursfor
08-11-2005, 12:10 AM
There's a talent agent. One day, a family, consisting of a mother, father, son, daughter, a dog, and anyone else you wannna add, go in to audition for the agent. He says "I'm sorry, I don't book family acts, they're too cutesy." The father says "well, we're going to change your mind."

Their act consists of the family doing some of the most vile and disgusting things a human could ever think of to each other.

When they're finished, the agent says "wow! that's a hell of an act. what do you call it?"

The father replies "The Aristocrats."

It has two rules. It must start with "A guy walks into a booking agent and annouces he has a family act." it must end with "The name of the act is the Aristocrats!" whoever the funnyman or woman is they get to tell a long story in the middle. Oh, make that three rules. The last rule is that it has to be dirty filthy and disgusting.

j-6
08-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Didn't Penn from Penn and Teller come up with this? I thought I saw him mention it on Showtime.

spursfor
08-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Didn't Penn from Penn and Teller come up with this? I thought I saw him mention it on Showtime.
It's a real old joke but both of them are in the film.

The sone
08-11-2005, 12:16 AM
i know its really really old...you can see that in its punchline.

why do i feel a "tossing salad" reference coming on soon...?

spursfor
08-11-2005, 12:19 AM
i know its really really old...you can see that in its punchline.

why do i feel a "tossing salad" reference coming on soon...?
Because Carrot top is in the film. Carrots go into salad :lol