PDA

View Full Version : With Parker hobbled what's the point?

SpursFan4-Life
05-15-2014, 07:37 AM
Same thing in the finals last year, when he got injured he came back and played like dog shit

no way spurs get past the thunder with broken down Parker, let alone the heat

DJR210
05-15-2014, 07:38 AM
He's not hobbled dip shit, it's a precaution.

SpursFan4-Life
05-15-2014, 07:43 AM
He's not hobbled dip shit, it's a precaution.

Didn't return for a PLAYOFF GAME you fucking idiot

that shows how serious it is

szkorhetz
05-15-2014, 07:45 AM

He didn't need to, as our backup PG schooled Portland. This is how deep our bench is.

DJR210
05-15-2014, 07:46 AM

:lol dumb ass. When he starts game 1 of the next series, think back to this thread.

sananspursfan21
05-15-2014, 07:47 AM
What's the POINT?? Haha good one!! I love play on words jokes! To answer the question, patty mills and cory Joseph were :)

SpursFan4-Life
05-15-2014, 07:48 AM
:lol dumb ass. When he starts game 1 of the next series, think back to this thread.

When he returns and looks like shit think back to this thread, now get on the short bus, you're getting late to class

exstatic
05-15-2014, 07:49 AM
Or, they trolled Portland again by pulling him early for rest.

TNT said on the air that they went thru ALL of their footage, and there was no point at which he visibly came up hobbled. Hammys are usually INSTANTLY agonizing. You know in your living room when someone has pulled one. They immediately start hopping on one leg.

DJR210
05-15-2014, 07:50 AM
When he returns and looks like shit think back to this thread, now get on the short bus, you're getting late to class

Go kill yourself faggot, plenty of room for you on the OKC bandwagon.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-15-2014, 07:53 AM

TNT said on the air that they went thru ALL of their footage, and there was no point at which he visibly came up hobbled. Hammys are usually INSTANTLY agonizing. You know in your living room when someone has pulled one. They immediately start hopping on one leg.

I have pulled a hammy and I've seen others do it. You usually let out a yell when you pull it. Its an instant snap and your leg goes numb. And there is a noticeable limp afterwards. I think its just a tweak for Parker. There is a a big difference.

dg7md
05-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Parker will be fine you guys. He'll be better off than he was last season in the Finals. Luckily, we have a better PG now in Patty to help soothe the woes of Parker possibly being hurt.

SpursFan4-Life
05-15-2014, 07:57 AM
Go kill yourself faggot, plenty of room for you on the OKC bandwagon.

You would know about being a faggot

SupremeGuy
05-15-2014, 08:10 AM
lol @ Spurfan getting trolled so easily

DJR210
05-15-2014, 08:11 AM
:cry :cry I can't go on living. What's the point???? :cry :cry

DDUBB1770
05-15-2014, 08:19 AM

You are an idiot sir that clearly has never participated in an athletic endeavor in his life!!! Dude looked like shit for a reason! Probable hammy tightened due to his "non issue" ankle turn from Dallas series... Body's compensate and tend to fail eventually.

703 Spurz
05-15-2014, 08:19 AM

Such faggot behavior on this board. It's a shame.

DesignatedT
05-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Same thing in the finals last year, when he got injured he came back and played like dog shit

I agree. Lets just quit. No reason to even play the games tbh. Can we forfeit?

rascal
05-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Parker didn't look all that injured in the finals last year. I remember him running around like crazy.
I expect Parker to be fine.

We have seen this type of injury concern with him before and he is right back with no signs of any injury.

100%duncan
05-15-2014, 08:43 AM
IMHO Pop should just rest TD for his last season next year tbh and risking TP is a bad sign for France imho fuck spurs for hobbling him.

BillMc
05-15-2014, 08:46 AM
If there was still the sex and drugs, I could do without the rock and roll.

FromWayDowntown
05-15-2014, 09:00 AM
A few things:

1. As much as some Spurs fans might have thought otherwise, Game 5 against Portland was not a MUST win; it was a should win and it was a it would be great to win game, but it wasn't a MUST win. Because of that, there was never any realistic chance that Parker would return once he went back to the locker room. My guess is that had the game been a MUST win, Parker would have given it a go.

2. Tony Parker, for all of the flak he takes from some Spurs fans, is insanely tough. When we get timetables for his injuries, Tony is often back and playing effectively before even the minimum recovery time for a particular injury has passed.

3. What's the point? The point is that your team is one of the last 4 teams standing and has a chance to reach the Finals. All of those things might be harder if TP is limited or out, but those chances are still there. If you lose, you lose; they might lose even with Tony, but they will compete and Spurs fans should really appreciate the opportunity to watch them try to get back. These days of feeling let down with *just* reaching the conference finals will end soon and they might not ever come back.

vma16
05-15-2014, 09:16 AM
A few things:

1. As much as some Spurs fans might have thought otherwise, Game 5 against Portland was not a MUST win; it was a should win and it was a it would be great to win game, but it wasn't a MUST win. Because of that, there was never any realistic chance that Parker would return once he went back to the locker room. My guess is that had the game been a MUST win, Parker would have given it a go.

2. Tony Parker, for all of the flak he takes from some Spurs fans, is insanely tough. When we get timetables for his injuries, Tony is often back and playing effectively before even the minimum recovery time for a particular injury has passed.

3. What's the point? The point is that your team is one of the last 4 teams standing and has a chance to reach the Finals. All of those things might be harder if TP is limited or out, but those chances are still there. If you lose, you lose; they might lose even with Tony, but they will compete and Spurs fans should really appreciate the opportunity to watch them try to get back. These days of feeling let down with *just* reaching the conference finals will end soon and they might not ever come back.

Great take,

OP If you canīt see the point of being the only team that has reached the conferance finals 9 times since Duncan, and have a shot at making it to the finals again, you should just quit sports in general

BillMc
05-15-2014, 09:20 AM
A few things:

Very well said. It'll be interesting to see what people say on the board when the present era is finally over. It seems like many don't realize how good we have had and continue to have.

poop
05-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Maybe he just had to poop super bad

TampaDude
05-15-2014, 09:29 AM
Great take,

OP If you canīt see the point of being the only team that has reached the conference finals 9 times since Duncan, and have a shot at making it to the finals again, you should just quit sports in general

^ this

Budkin
05-15-2014, 09:58 AM

Timmy straight up said after the game it was just a precaution. He'll be fine.

Spur|n|Austin
05-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Maybe he just had to poop super bad

I honestly told my fiance and a couple of guys at work today that I really, truly think he had explosive diarrhea or something.

ducks
05-15-2014, 10:07 AM
duncan thought it was he was ok but did not want to activate worse last night in the tnt interview

Hoops Czar
05-15-2014, 10:13 AM
Timmy straight up said after the game it was just a precaution. He'll be fine.

No he didn't. He said he hoped it was only precautionary. Pop said in the postgame that he was told he couldn't go. Hamstring pulls or tightness don't really go away so it's probably going to be a day to day precautionary tale from now until the Spurs win the ship or get elminated. Other guys better contnue to step up.

rjv
05-15-2014, 10:15 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1356174805_ChickenLittleSing.jpg

rogues
05-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Excuses already?:lol..

gameFACE
05-15-2014, 10:16 AM
I love salty meltdowns. :lol