PDA

View Full Version : If the blacks had stayed in Africa?

Avante
05-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Where would the NFL, NBA, NCAA, our Olympic team be? Where would rock and roll have come from or maybe we wouldn't even have it. There goes rap.

Imagine an America without....

President Obama
Ray Charles
Denzel Washington
LeBron James
Muhammad Ali
Memphis Minnie
James Baldwin
The Temptations
whatever rap artist is big
Magic Johnson
Russell Wilson
Robert Johnson
Billie Holliday
Marvin Gay
Opfry Winfrey
Michael Jordan
Red Foxx
Jimmy Brown
Joe "The Brown Bomber" Louis
Albert King
Samuel L. Jackson
John Lee Hooker
Ella Ftzgerald
Wesley Snipes
Langston Hughes
Abdul Kareem Jabar
Ralph Ellison
Richard Wright
Sidney Poitier
Ma Rainey
Jimmy Reed
The Drifters
Kobe Bryant
Al Green
Jerry Rice
The Platters
Bessie Smith
Lou Rawls
Bob Hayes
Renaldo Nehemiah
Louis Armstrong
BB King
Sugar Ray Robinson
Sam Cooke
Jackie Robinson
Tommie Smith
Fats Domino
Jellyroll Morton
Kevin Durant
Jack Johnson
Duke Ellington
Mo Greene
Marvelous Marvin Hagler
Jackie Wilson
W.E.Dubois
Little Richard
Bill Russell
The Coasters
Tina Turner
John Coltrane
The Shirelles
Martha and the Vandellas
Nat King Cole
Muddy Waters
Sonny Boy Willamson.....both of them
Cab Calloway
Buddy Guy
Lightnin' Hopkins
Bo Diddley
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Jesse Owens
Count Basie
Miles Davis
Otis Redding
Barry White
Lowell Fulson
Gale Sayers
Barry Sanders
The Memphis Jug Band
Chuck Berry
Bobo Brazil
Hurricane Carter
Gus Cannon Jug Stompers
The Olympics
Maurice Williams and the Zodics
James Brown and The Fabulous Flames
Blind Wilie McTell
The Crows
Lead Belly
Sonny Terry and Brownie McGee
Adrian Peterson
Calvin Johnson
Michael Sam

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 03:49 PM
seriously avante if you put as much work into a productive hobby as you do trolling forums, you'd might be as famous as some of the people you name

cantthinkofanything
nm

Darth_Pelican
Do you have Amnesia?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228870

hehateme
05-15-2014, 03:50 PM
So you are saying you wish they had stayed in Africa? Please do tell.

sook
05-15-2014, 03:51 PM
I don't understand, are you trying to find the bright side to the slave trade?

Avante
05-15-2014, 03:52 PM
seriously avante if you put as much work into a productive hobby as you do trolling forums, you'd might be as famous as some of the people you name

I've been told that before.

Avante
05-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Do you have Amnesia?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228870

How many times has sex been talked about it? Isn't it real obvious we all love to fuck?

Avante
05-15-2014, 03:56 PM
So you are saying you wish they had stayed in Africa? Please do tell.

Absolutely not, just the opposite, I'm thrilled we have our black brothers here. Without them things would be pretty fucking boring, watching white guys trying to run, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No white American (Kevin Little) has ever ran a sub 10.13, while black high schoolers are running 10.01, that;'s ridiculous.

DJR210
05-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Avante, you are one worthless, stupid idiot. Walmart will hire you to greet people at the door, that's gotta be better than recycling black dick sucking threads.

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:00 PM

Well if we think about it slavery turned out to be a blessing in disguise for all those who came later on. Yes yes and yes slavery it's self was horrendous.

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Avante, you are one worthless, stupid idiot. Walmart will hire you to greet people at the door, that's gotta be better than recycling black dick sucking threads.

I;m not the one who does nothing but follow everyone around playing critic while doing...0...myself? Dude, do you have to be here, nope!, so why are you? Go away little shit if this thread isn't for you, ok?

Now watch this little shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sook
05-15-2014, 04:04 PM
Well if we think about it slavery turned out to be a blessing in disguise for all those who came later on. Yes yes and yes slavery it's self was horrendous.

ok, now you're just trolling. This shtick has been played out , DMC is currently sporting it if you're interested.

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:07 PM
ok, now you're just trolling. This shtick has been played out , DMC is currently sporting it if you're interested.

Dude, nobody makes a list that long to troll, ok? If I wanted to just troll, I'd post....BOO!....and that would go 4-8 pages, and we all know that, ok? I do find this topic very interesting , obviously.

cantthinkofanything
05-15-2014, 04:10 PM
If the blacks had stayed in Africa, your mandingo dad would have never had the chance to rape your mom at the retard house

Infinite_limit
05-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Absolutely not, just the opposite, I'm thrilled we have our black brothers here. Without them things would be pretty fucking boring, watching white guys trying to run, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No white American (Kevin Little) has ever ran a sub 10.13, while black high schoolers are running 10.01, that;'s ridiculous.
A) Rap is crippling America
B) Sports are crippling America
C) I fail to see in the excitement of seeing blacks run from authority

Without Blacks, the USA would still be a thriving World economy & society.

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:21 PM
If the blacks had stayed in Africa, your mandingo dad would have never had the chance to rape your mom at the retard house

My dad was wrestling a carnival wrestler in Ava Missouri in 1948 at of all things a carnival, my mom who was from McAlister Oklahoma sitting in the front row watching this with my grandma. My dad was thrown out of the ring right at her feet, that's how they met. Mom helped him up and the rest is history. Yes dad proceded to take a beating.

Dude, when do you realize nobody here is 15, ok? Why bother with all that stupid shit?

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:25 PM

Rap has made zero impact on everryone I know.
I know nobody who doesn't follow some sport.
You have obviously never been to a track meet.

Blake
05-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Ohhhhh look another racist attention whore thread

cantthinkofanything
05-15-2014, 04:26 PM
My dad was wrestling a Carnival wrestler in Ava Missouri in 1948 at of all things a carnival, my mom who was from McAlister Oklahomaa sitting in the front row watching this with my grandma. My dad was thrown out of the ring right at her feet, that's how they met. Mom hrlpeed him up and the reast is history. Yes dad proceded to take a beating.

I have no doubt that's the story you were told. It's way more palatable for you than the truth.

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2014, 04:28 PM

^ How? Would have been no one to build the white house or cultivate the land....unless of course...ahh never mind....the white posters on ST would certainly be slaves today had blacks stayed in Africa :lol

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:29 PM
I have no doubt that's the story you were told. It's way more palatable for you than the truth.

My grandma told me that story, she couldn't go 10 minute without ...thank you Lord....she was no liar.

Little man , why the stupid fantasy bullshit?

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Where would the NFL, NBA, NCAA, our Olympic team be? Where would rock and roll have come from or maybe we wouldn't even have it. There goes rap.

President Obama
Ray Charles
Denzel Washington
LeBron James
Muhammad Ali
Memphis Minnie
James Baldwin
The Temptations
Magic Johnson
Russell Wilson
Robert Johnson
Billie Holliday
Marvin Gay
Opfry Winfrey
Michael Jordan
Red Foxx
Jimmy Brown
Albert King
Samuel L. Jackson
John Lee Hooker
Ella Ftzgerald
Wesley Snipes
Langston Hughes
Abdul Kareem Jabar
Ralph Ellison
Richard Wright
Sidney Poitier
Ma Rainey
Jimmy Reed
The Drifters
Kobe Bryant
Al Green
Jerry Rice
The Platters
Bessie Smith
Lou Rawls
Bob Hayes
Renaldo Nehemiah
Louis Armstrong
BB King
Sugar Ray Robinson
Sam Cooke
Jackie Robinson
Tommie Smith
Fats Domino
Jellyroll Morton
Kevin Durant
Jack Johnson
Duke Ellington
Mo Greene
Marvelous Marvin Hagler
Jackie Wilson
W.E.Dubois
Little Richard
Bill Russell
The Coasters
Tina Turner
John Coltrane
The Shirelles
Martha and the Vandellas
Nat King Cole
Muddy Waters
Cab Calloway
Buddy Guy
Lightnin' Hopkins
Bo Diddley
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Jesse Owens
Count Basie
Miles Davis
Otis Redding
Barry White
Lowell Fulson
Gale Sayers
Barry Sanders
The Memphis Jug Band
Chuck Berry
Bobo Brazil
Hurricane Carter
Gus Cannon Jug Stompers
The Olympics
Blind Wilie McTell
The Crows
Lead Belly
Adrian Peterson
Calvin Johnson
Michael Sam

I see u purposely left TOSB Tammy Tits off this list...:lol

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Ohhhhh look another racist attention whore thread

Ohhhhhh look Blake in ANOTHER thread just to pester.

Poor little guy.

DMC
05-15-2014, 04:35 PM
You mean W.E.B. Du Bois?

Avante
05-15-2014, 04:52 PM
You mean W.E.B. Du Bois?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is funny you actually..."what can I criticize" didn't ya?

On a track board I once listed a list 10 times that long on sprinters, cat comes back...."you spelled (can't remember) wrong",,,hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Human nature.....what can I find wrong, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess that proves I don't Google this stuff.

DMC
05-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is funny you actually..."what can I criticize" didn't ya?

On a track board I once listed a list 10 times that long on sprinters, cat comes back...."you spelled (can't remember) wrong",,,hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Human nature.....what can I find wrong, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess that proves I don't Google this stuff.

Meltdown noted. It's still W.E.B. Du Bois. Brb, I'm running up to the HE to get some drinks...

Thebesteva
05-15-2014, 05:06 PM
The US couldnt prosper without slaves. This is a well known historic fact tbh

Franklin
05-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Imagine an American with crime rate being 1/10 what it actually is... I think that (and the absence of a black shithead in the white house) would be a fine compensation for the losses of these big name nigs tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2014, 05:54 PM

President Obama
Ray Charles
Denzel Washington
LeBron James
Muhammad Ali
Memphis Minnie
James Baldwin
The Temptations
Magic Johnson
Russell Wilson
Robert Johnson
Billie Holliday
Marvin Gay
Opfry Winfrey
Michael Jordan
Red Foxx
Jimmy Brown
Albert King
Samuel L. Jackson
John Lee Hooker
Ella Ftzgerald
Wesley Snipes
Langston Hughes
Abdul Kareem Jabar
Ralph Ellison
Richard Wright
Sidney Poitier
Ma Rainey
Jimmy Reed
The Drifters
Kobe Bryant
Al Green
Jerry Rice
The Platters
Bessie Smith
Lou Rawls
Bob Hayes
Renaldo Nehemiah
Louis Armstrong
BB King
Sugar Ray Robinson
Sam Cooke
Jackie Robinson
Tommie Smith
Fats Domino
Jellyroll Morton
Kevin Durant
Jack Johnson
Duke Ellington
Mo Greene
Marvelous Marvin Hagler
Jackie Wilson
W.E.Dubois
Little Richard
Bill Russell
The Coasters
Tina Turner
John Coltrane
The Shirelles
Martha and the Vandellas
Nat King Cole
Muddy Waters
Cab Calloway
Buddy Guy
Lightnin' Hopkins
Bo Diddley
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Jesse Owens
Count Basie
Miles Davis
Otis Redding
Barry White
Lowell Fulson
Gale Sayers
Barry Sanders
The Memphis Jug Band
Chuck Berry
Bobo Brazil
Hurricane Carter
Gus Cannon Jug Stompers
The Olympics
Blind Wilie McTell
The Crows
Lead Belly
Adrian Peterson
Calvin Johnson
Michael Sam
Didn't read

SupremeGuy
05-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Avante, do you have Asperger's Syndrome? Not trying to be a dick, but genuinely asking. Or do you just get off on being "the weird old guy?"

Ricky Davis
05-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Shlomo Von Shekelstein would've found another race to pollute America with tbh

DJR210
05-15-2014, 06:02 PM
I think Avante is due for a rasslin' thread, followed by a religion thread, and then a declaration of innocence thread.

Avante
05-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Avante, do you have Asperger's Syndrome? Not trying to be a dick, but genuinely asking. Or do you just get off on being "the weird old guy?"

I think it's more about me wanting to do other things besides giggle, talk about sex, giggle, and follow others around complaining about things I don't even have to read.

I find this topic fascinating, and always have. Especially when it comes to sports and all the ways people try to get around......blacks are just more physically gifted....when it's so damn obvious. We see at at the grade school level.

Avante
05-15-2014, 06:28 PM
I think Avante is due for a rasslin' thread, followed by a religion thread, and then a declaration of innocence thread.

And I guarantee you'd be in all of them. I have an idea little man, why don't you start a thread?

Never mind as we can see you suck at it.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231214

Avante
05-15-2014, 06:34 PM
I'd really have missed this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBb9hTyLjfM

Katherine Robinson
05-15-2014, 06:38 PM
I don't know, Avante, if you take away one culture it leaves a gap which will be filled. How it will be filled is a question that cannot be answered.

If I were to guess, though, we would be in a relatively similar place but with very different music, athletics would be similar (albeit perhaps less impressive) and we might have a female president (Hilary) instead of Obama.

Avante
05-15-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't know, Avante, if you take away one culture it leaves a gap which will be filled. How it will be filled is a question that cannot be answered.

If I were to guess, though, we would be in a relatively similar place but with very different music, athletics would be similar (albeit perhaps less impressive) and we might have a female president (Hilary) instead of Obama.

You take away the great black athletes and it would make a huge difference in sports. Especially on the female side of things.

If we look at the origins of rock, jazz, blues, soul, R&B and country we are talking about black influenses. I have a hard time imagining something else.

We are lucky to have the Afro Americans, but never more so than during the Olympics without them we'd be a joke.

Me being a huge track, blues , football freak would suffer greatly if I had to rely on white athlets and artists.

DJR210
05-15-2014, 06:44 PM
And I guarantee you'd be in all of them. I have an idea little man, why don't you start a thread?

Never mind as we can see you suck at it.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231214

LMAO stupid old faggot

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229748

Avante
05-15-2014, 06:49 PM
LMAO stupid old faggot

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229748

Now lets talk about those 30 threads of yours with less than 10 replies ya dumb fuck. I can see why you follow others around. Ever see me in any of your stupid threads, yet you can't stay out of mine.

Katherine Robinson
05-15-2014, 06:49 PM
You take away the great black athletes and it would make a huge difference in sports. Especially on the female side of things.

If we look at the origins of rock, jazz, blues, soul, R&B and country we are talking about black influenses. I have a hard time imagining something else.

We are lucky to have the Afro Americans, but never more so than during the Olympics without them we'd be a joke.

Me being a huge track, blues , football freak would suffer greatly if I had to rely on white athlets and artists.

It is true that they had made a large contribution to sports, although the biggest impact would be the overall speed and performance of sports. I believe the act would remain the same as sports would evolve regardless of skin color. We would see far less gold medals were it not for african americans, as China would see far less without untraceable steroids.

Avante
05-15-2014, 06:54 PM
It is true that they had made a large contribution to sports, although the biggest impact would be the overall speed and performance of sports. I believe the act would remain the same as sports would evolve regardless of skin color. We would see far less gold medals were it not for african americans, as China would see far less without untraceable steroids.

This as zero to to with skin color, it's all about unique physical characteristics only found in those with roots to western Africa. studies have proven that fact, they do possess a different physique one more speed, quicks, agile friendly. Now add that rhythm.

No Asian has ever ran a sub10.00 100m while tiny Trinidad has about a half dozen. The reason is all about physical attributes we don't find in Asia.

Katherine Robinson
05-15-2014, 06:56 PM
This as zero to to with skin color, it's all about unique physical characteristics only found in those with roots to western Africa. studies have proven that fact, they do possess a different physique one more speed, quicks, agile friendly. Now add that rhythm.

No Asian has ever ran a sub10.00 100m while tiny Trinidad has about a halp dozen. The reason is all about physical attributes we don't find in Asia.

Of course, Avante, I assumed it would be implied skin color and the physical profile of those with that skin color would be assumed.

Avante
05-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Of course, Avante, I assumed it would be implied skin color and the physical profile of those with that skin color would be assumed.

My bad, I should have known you knew. I have talked with others not as bright.

Katherine Robinson
05-15-2014, 07:19 PM
My bad, I should have known you knew. I have talked with others not as bright.

No worries, it's a curious question.

Wild Cobra
05-15-2014, 07:26 PM
The only bright side to slave trading is that in Africa, if they had no sale value, they probably would have been killed instead.

DJR210
05-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Now lets talk about those 30 threads of yours with less than 10 replies ya dumb fuck. I can see why you follow others around. Ever see me in any of your stupid threads, yet you can't stay out of mine.

Yup, such an accomplishment with your 5+ page threads of people calling you an old faggot, rapist, you feverishly defending yourself because you know your guilty etc.. bravo!

Avante
05-15-2014, 10:11 PM
Yup, such an accomplishment with your 5+ page threads of people calling you an old faggot, rapist, you feverishly defending yourself because you know your guilty etc.. bravo!

Ya mean those who totally ignore what I say? Ever notice it's always that same little gang of dumb fucks who do nothing but fuck with people? Look at you, what to you do?

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2014, 12:25 AM
its funni how he claims where america would be without blacks

how about how those blacks would be if they stayed in that shithole called africa? probably looting or jumping up and down in the desert

Avante
05-16-2014, 12:40 AM
its funni how he claims where america would be without blacks

how about how those blacks would be if they stayed in that shithole called africa? probably looting or jumping up and down in the desert

Do your homework amigo, who influensed Elvis? Who influensed Jimmie Rodgers? How many great NFL running backs were white (since blacks have been allowed to play). Give me the name of a great white female sprinter from the USA? The NBA without black players, hahaha!!!!!!! Boxing without black fighters, huh?

The last white sprinter to run on an Olympic 4x1 team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworth way back in 1964. The last white sprinter from the USA to win an individual Olympic sprint (100/200) was Bobby Morrow in 1956.

Us whites are so fucking limited it's weird.

I do agree if the blacks hadn't escaped Africa, they wouldn't have had the platform to display all that talent.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2014, 12:46 AM
Do your homework amigo, who influensed Elvis? Who influensed Jimmie Rodgers? How many great NFL running backs were white (since blacks have been allowed to play). Give me the name of a great white female sprinter from the USA? The NBA without black players, hahaha!!!!!!! Boxing without black fighters, huh?

The last white sprinter to run on an Olympic 4x1 team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworth way back in 1964. The last white sprinter from the USA to win an individual Olympic sprint (100/200) was Bobby Morrow in 1956.

Us whites are so fucking limited it's weird.

I do agree if the blacks hadn't escaped Africa, they wouldn't have had the platform to display all that talent.
white america was fine without blacks in the beginning just like any white civilization...

Avante
05-16-2014, 12:50 AM
Today a great example.

Over on another board we are debating if this USA team of black sprinters.

Mo Greene, Justin Gatlin, Tyson Gay, Carl Lewis

Could beat this Jamaican team...

Nesta Carter, Yohan Blake, Usian Bolt, Asafa Powell

All I've listened to today has been old blues by black blues cats.

Right now I;m reading "Invisible Man" by black author Ralph Ellison.

Avante
05-16-2014, 12:53 AM
white america was fine without blacks in the beginning just like any white civilization...

I'll go slow...

There were no Olympic games, Motown, NBA, NFL, Hollywood back then. And in case you didn't know it was the slaves who did most the work back then. Did ya know the first great jockies were all black?

You really do need to spent a little time on this, education is great.

Dude, imagine watching a football game where nobody out there can break a 4.55 40.

forget this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byr5enXtl-0

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:12 AM
Oh look, Avante made another list he made before.

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:14 AM
Oh look, ChumpWhatever still following posters around who never even talk to the sad little freak.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:15 AM
Oh look, Avante read and responded to my post as he is compelled to do.

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:20 AM
This really is very sad to watch, I really do feel sorry for this guy. Can you imagine yourself bugging people who won't even talk to you? And when they talk about you you get a nut. I pity this guy and really do hope he someday outgrows this problem he has.

The really sad part is what we are about to see, watch this....

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:21 AM
Actually, you make a point of telling everyone you get a nut when they post in your threads.

Are you saying you are sad, Avante?

I believe you.

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Now just how predictable was that? This is just too pathetic to watch.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Slightly less predictable than your responding to my every post tbh.

Would you like to slavishly respond again or sulk out of the thread at my behest?

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:52 AM
I get the impression this poor little freak would....

freak...wanna dance?
fat girl with zits...no thanks.
freak...ah come on.
fgwz...no thank you.
freak...come on lets dance.
fgwz...look, I dont want to, ok?
freak...but why not?
fgwz...why not just go away, ok?
freak...but why won't you dance with me?
fgwz....I DON'T WANT TO DANCE..OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
freak...just one, ok?
fgwz...is this really happening?
freak...one little dance is all I ask, ok?
fgwz...if you don't leave I'm calling the bouncer over, ok?
freak...but why?
fgwz...(motioning for the bouncer)
bouncer...what's the problem sweetheart?
fgwz...this midget won't take no for an answer.
bouncer....my wife doesn't dance, ok?
freak...not even one?
bouncer...go away ..ok?
freak...has she ever danced with anyone?
bouncer...damn!!!!!!!! Dude, get the fuck out of here, got it?
freak...I bet she could dance if she tried.
bouncer...come on sweetheart lets go.
freak..no need to rush off.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:56 AM
I get the impression that you will never try out for any game show you claim to be so good at because you are a pussy.

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:03 AM
I have never seen a worse case of Avante-itist in my life. I bet this little freak says this prayer every night before he clicks off the computer.

(on his knees beside his rubber ducky bed)

freak..Dear Lord, thank you for today, but you have yet to answer my prayer about Avante talking to me again, is there anything you can do to fix that? Without him I'm nothing, as you now I do all I can to get his attention but it's just not working, so could you please help me out here. Amen.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Seriously, why have you never tried out for Jeopardy?

Are you too busy bragging about how awesome you would be on Jeopardy?

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 02:11 AM

In terms of American sports would make no difference in Baseball, NHL, Auto racing, College basketball, Golf, MMA, Tennis etc. I can do without Monkeyball & blacks in the NFL.

How many blacks won or even competed in the Winter Olympics? In the swimming pool, cycling, gymnastics, water polos, weight lifting, wrestling etc.

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:18 AM
In terms of American sports would make no difference in Baseball, NHL, Auto racing, College basketball, Golf, MMA, Tennis etc. I can do without Monkeyball & blacks in the NFL.

How many blacks won or even competed in the Winter Olympics? In the swimming pool, cycling, gymnastics, water polos, weight lifting, wrestling etc.

You might wanna take another look at the MMA, and college basketball. Tiger Woods in golf, the Williams Sisters in tennis.

Then there's...

100m
200m
400m
long jump
triple jump
high jump
4x1
4x4
THE KENYANS
800m
running back
wide receiver
linebacker
tight end
kick returner
NBA
Summer Olympics
boxing
Willie Mays
Hank Aaron
Willie McCovery
Maury Wills
"Cool Papa" Bell
Josh Gibson

Football with no sub 4.55 athletes, you can't be serious.

no...

Adrian Peterson
Russell Wilson
Calvin Johnson
Marshawn Lynch
Jerry Rice
Walter Payton
Devin Hester
Ray Lewis
Eric Dickerson
Jim Brown
Bary Sanders
Randy Moss
etc etc ec etc etc etc and etc etc etc etc

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 02:23 AM
You might wanna take another look at the MMA, and college basketball. Tiger Woods in golf, the Williams Sisters in tennis.

Then there's...

100m
200m
400m
long jump
triple jump
high jump
4x1
4x4
THE KENYANS
800m
running back
wide receiver
linebacker
tight end
kick returner
NBA
Summer Olympics
So you lose most of the track events. Meh, there are just as many events in the Summer Olympics off the track.

Tiger, William Sisters, so 3 total people in 2 global sports? No difference whatsoever

College Basketball continues on without blacks. The sport is centered around fundamentals, basketball IQ and effort.

WR and CBs are the only positions that experience a major drop off in the NFL without blacks. The rest, you can find adequate replacements like Alstott/Hillis, Urlacher, Gronkowski, Welker's for KR. Brown and Asian players would help to fill the void. There would be less penalties and mistakes made on the field.

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:32 AM
So you lose most of the track events. Meh, there are just as many events in the Summer Olympics off the track.

Tiger, William Sisters, so 3 total people in 2 global sports? No difference whatsoever

College Basketball continues on without blacks. The sport is centered around fundamentals, basketball IQ and effort.

WR and CBs are the only positions that experience a major drop off in the NFL without blacks. The rest, you can find adequate replacements like Alstott/Hillis, Urlacher, Gronkowski, Welker's for KR. Brown and Asian players would help to fill the void. There would be less penalties and mistakes made on the field.

So you haven't noticed the impact Tiger Woods and the Williams sisters have made on their sports, wow!

There are no white running backs. There hasn't been a great white running back with speed and elusiveness since back in the 60's and Hugh "The King" McElhenny. White backs are usually big (Alstott, Csonka, Riggins) thumpers, lacking quicks and agility. You couldn't be more wrong about this.

How many white backs were drafted, yep...o.

You are 100% wrong about NCAA basketball. Just look at any big time programs roster.

The biggest event in the summer Olympics is the track and field. Without that aspect of it they couldn't afford to have an Olympics.

The glamour event at all Olympics is the mens 100m to crown "The Worlds Fastest Human". There are no white sprinters on a par with the Jamaicans and Afro Americns.

You're way off base on all of this.

There are no white...

Deion Sanders
Adrian Peterson
Ray Lewis
Patrick Willis
Jerry Rice
Devin Hester
Marshawn Lynch
Calvin Johnson
Marshall Faulk
LaDainian Tomlinson
Marcus Allen
Eric Dickerson
Percy Harvin
Shady McCoy
Jamaal Charles
Vernon Davis
Antonio Gates
Larry Allen
Derrick Thomas
Lawrence Taylor
Barry Sanders

White guys can't do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Ms_37TWBI

Or this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPzxkSyiruM

DD
05-16-2014, 03:04 AM
You're alright in my book, Avante.

Avante
05-16-2014, 03:06 AM
You're alright in my book, Avante.

Thank you sir. :toast

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 03:10 AM
So you haven't noticed the impact Tiger Woods and the Williams sisters have made on their sports, wow!

There are no white running backs. There hasn't been a great white running back with speed and elusiveness since back in the 60's and Hugh "The King" McElhenny. White backs are usually big (Alstott, Csonka, Riggins) thumpers, lacking quicks and agility. You couldn't be wrong about this.

How many white backs were drafted, yep...o.

You are 100% wrong about NCAA basketball. Just look at any big time programs roster.

The biggest event in the summer Olympics is the track anf field. Without that aspect of it they couldn't afford to have an Olympics.

You're way off base on all of this.

There are no white...

Deion Sanders
Adrian Peterson
Ray Lewis
Patrick Willis
Jerry Rice
Devin Hester
Marshawn Lynch
Calvin Johnson
Marshall Faulk
LaDainian Tomlinson
Marcus Allen
Eric Dickerson
Percy Harvin
Shady McCoy
Jamaal Charles
Vernon Davis
Antonio Gates
Larry Allen
Derrick Thomas
Lawrence Taylor
Barry Sanders
Tiger & William sisters came and went. They aren't even as influential as Eminem in Rap. You don't see more black golfers/tennis players today than you did a decade ago.

Lack of White Running Backs has most to do with prejudice. Just like there were no Black Quarterbacks in the past. Whites are discouraged from playing the position growing up and forced to change positions in HS/College. Whites would revolutionize the position by being superior at finding holes, blockers/picking up blitz and receiving out of the backfield. Just like Black QBs are weaker/stronger at certain aspects than White QBs

CBB is different than NBA. The coach in CBB has far more control because tactics and strategy is more important. Whites are superior shooters so CBB would continue on. More tall Whites would get involved since their lack of athleticism would no longer be such a mismatch. This would create a bigger/slower and more shooter oriented basketball.

So African nations would win more Summer Olympic medals than they currently do. And Americans would be better at Winter Olympics. I think most of the globe would prefer it that way. Whites vs Asians vs Blacks. See which races are truly the best at which events. Whenever China or Russia out does the USA in the Olympics it's a big embarrassment.

Avante
05-16-2014, 03:11 AM
There is only one NFL team where their best running back ever was a white guy, which team?

There is only two NFL teams where their best wide receiver was a white guy, which teams?

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 03:13 AM
There is only one NFL team where their best running back ever was a white guy, which team?

There is only two NFL teams where their best wide receiver was a white guy, which teams?
How is this different than Black Quarterbacks 10 years ago? They didn't get better, racial walls were forced down.

Avante
05-16-2014, 03:20 AM
Tiger & William sisters came and went. They aren't even as influential as Eminem in Rap. You don't see more black golfers/tennis players today than you did a decade ago.

Lack of White Running Backs has most to do with prejudice. Just like there were no Black Quarterbacks in the past. Whites are discouraged from playing the position growing up and forced to change positions in HS/College. Whites would revolutionize the position by being superior at finding holes, blockers/picking up blitz and receiving out of the backfield. Just like Black QBs are weaker/stronger at certain aspects than White QBs

CBB is different than NBA. The coach in CBB has far more control because tactics and strategy is more important. Whites are superior shooters so CBB would continue on. More tall Whites would get involved since their lack of athleticism would no longer be such a mismatch. This would create a bigger/slower and more shooter oriented basketball.

So African nations would win more Summer Olympic medals than they currently do. And Americans would be better at Winter Olympics. I think most of the globe would prefer it that way. Whites vs Asians vs Blacks. See which races are truly the best at which events. Whenever China or Russia out does the USA in the Olympics it's a big embarrassment.

What you don't seem to understand is this....

We only find the big 220 type running back with speed in the black athlete. There are no big fast white guys, they don't make them. Herschel Walker was a National caliber sprinter at over 220 pounds, we don't see those types of white athletes. Then there;s that agility and elusiveness, go ahead give me the name of a white back similar to Sanders, Faulk, McCoy, Dorsett, Sayers and on and on, go ahead.

How about the tall fast receiver like a Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, give me a white receiver like them, good luck.

There simply aren't any fast white guys, trust me I;m a track freak.

So how many white players were on the last NCAA championshio team?

You really don't seem to get what's really going on here.

No white American has ever ran faster than a 10.13 for a 100m. That is totally pathetic. You see the high school record is 10.01 held by Afro American Jeff Demps.

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 03:30 AM

Redskins
Seahawks

Hows your wife Avante?

Avante
05-16-2014, 03:31 AM
How is this different than Black Quarterbacks 10 years ago? They didn't get better, racial walls were forced down.

Are there racial walls in China, how about Russia or Germany or Poland, Italy, Holland etc? So tell me how come none of those places can run with the Jamaicans and Afro Americans?

In case you don't know this, blacks possess a different physique and that has been proven by studies. A physique more suited for explosive type athletic events.

Dude, I;m a track historian, I can take you back to the very beginnings, trust me on this one.....whites simply can't run fast. They also lack agilty and quickness....honest! While blacks are blessed with all that. I know...."oh yeah well what about Danny Woodhead, Dickie Post( and a few others):" Ok what about them, compare them to the thousands of black speedy quick backs.

This has nothing at all to do with racial barriers, it's all about differences in physique.

And 1O years ago and before we did have black QB;s...

Randall Cunningham
Warren Moon
Vince Evans
Willie Thrower
James Harris
Doug Williams
Marlon Briscoe
Dante Culpepper
Freddie Solomon
Andre Ware
Elrigde Dickey

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 03:37 AM
What you don't seem to understand is this....

We only find the big 220 type running back with speed in the black athlete. There ae no big fast white guys, they don't make them. Herschel Walker was a National caliber sprinter at over 220 pounds, we don;t see those types of white athletes. Then there;s that agility and elusiveness, go ahead give me the name of a white back similar yo Sanders, Faulk, McCoy, Dorsett, Sayers and on and on, go ahead.

How about the tall fast recxeiver like a Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, give me a white receiver like them, good luck.

There simply aren't any fast white guys, trust me I;m a track freak.

So how many white players were on the last NCAA championshio team?

You really don't seem to get what's really going on here.
Dwight Clark 6 foot 4. 4.6 forty time. Taller and faster than Jerry Rice.

Ed McCaffrey 6 foot 5. 4.47 forty time.

As the NFL became Combine Whores, certain positions became racially bias. Tall, fast, White WRs still exist, but they've been forced to move to different positions. For every Moss and Calvin there are Fitzgerald and Boldins.

CB/WR 40 times would decrease on league average by 0.2-0.4 seconds. Big deal. If you are concerned bout less locker room cancers and showboating on the field, then I agree.

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Are there racial walls in China, how about Russia or Germany or Poland, Italy, Holland etc? So tell me how come none of those places can run with the Jamaicans and Afro Americans?

In case you don't know this, blacks possess a different physique and that has been proven by studies. A physique more suited for explosive type athletic events.

Dude, I;m a track historian, I can take you back to the very beginnings, trust me on this one.....whites simply can't run fast. They also lack agilty and quickness....honest! While blacks are blessed with all that. I know...."oh yeah well what about Danny Woodhead, Dickie Post( and a few others):" Ok what about them, compare them to the thousands of black speedy quick backs.

This as nothing at all to do with racial barriers, it's all about differences in physique.
We are discussing the NFL being un-watchable because CB/WR 40 times decrease league wise by an average of 0.2-0.4 seconds. I don't believe this would be the case.

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 03:40 AM

As the NFL became Combine Whores, certain positions became racially bias. Tall, fast, White WRs still exist, but they've been forced to move to different positions. For every Moss and Calvin there are Fitzgerald and Boldins.

CB/WR 40 times would decrease on league average by 0.2-0.4 seconds. Big deal. If you are corned bout less locker room cancers and showboating on the field, then I agree.

I don't really care to get into this stupid ass debate, but this post got me curious. What positions are these tall fast white guys being moved to tbh?

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 03:47 AM
I don't really care to get into this stupid ass debate, but this post got me curious. What positions are these tall fast white guys being moved to tbh?
Outfield in Baseball. If it were a White only league, guys like Mike Trout would be more willing to play Football. He ran the equivalent of 4.35 forty time.

Avante
05-16-2014, 03:49 AM

CB/WR 40 times would decrease on league average by 0.2-0.4 seconds. Big deal. If you are corned bout less locker room cancers and showboating on the field, then I agree.

What do these black NFLers all have in common?

James Jett
Bob Hayes
Sam Graddy
Larry Burton
Gerald Tinker
Henry Carr
Ron Brown
Michael Bates
Johnny Jones
Ollie Matson

.....there were all Olympic sprinters far far far faster than any white athlete to ever play in the NFL. That guy being John Roderick a 9.3 guy out of SMU/Doplhins.

So what white receiver compares to Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens when it comes to size and speed?

What white back compares to Curtis Dickey who was a 220 pound Texas A&M/Colts running back who was also world ranked in the 100m?

How about Bo Jackson who ran a 4.19 40, ever heard of a white back breaking a 4.40?

I could give you 100 names of black college sprinters who played in the NFL. A ton of sub 4.40 guys.

So you really have never noticed the agility and elusiveness we only see coming from Afro Americasn footballers, you gotta be kidding me.

There has never been a white kick returner on a par with...

Deviin Hester
Brian Mitchell
Mel Gray
Deion Sanders
Dante Hall
Ollie Matson
Travis Williams

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 03:55 AM
Outfield in Baseball. If it were a White only league, guys like Mike Trout would be more willing to play Football. He ran the equivalent of 4.35 forty time.

Ok, I gotcha. Next question for you then, beside Trout, Byrce Harper, a Craig Gentry, Jacob Ellisbery (though he identifies himself as Native American) probably missing some. Who else in baseball fits? I understand your logic (I do), but the athletic white guy is dwindling in baseball to. No?

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:02 AM
In 2014 we will see these Afro American speedsters in the NFL

Jeff Demps
Jacoby Ford
Trindon Holliday
Percy Harvin
C.J.Spiller
Marquise Goodwin
Robert Woods
DeAnthony Thomas
LaMichael James
Jamaal Charles
Desean Jackson

where's that white speed?

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 04:03 AM
What do these black NFLers all have in common?

James Jett
Bob Hayes
Sam Graddy
Larry Burton
Gerald Tinker
Henry Carr
Ron Brown
Michael Bates
Johnny Jones

.....there were all Olympic sprinters far far far faster than any white athlete to evr play in the NFL. That guy being John Roderick a 9.3 guy out of SMU.

So what white receiver compares to Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens when it comes to size and speed?

What white back compares to Curtis Dickey who was a 220 pound Texas A&M/Colts running back who was also world ranked in the 100m?

How about Bo Jackson who ran a 4.19 40, ever heard of a white back breaking a 4.40?

I could give you 100 names of black college sprinters who played in the NFL. A ton of sub 4.40 guys.

So you really have never noticed the agility and elusiveness we only see coming from Afro Americasn footballers, you gotta be kidding me.
Blacks are 0.2 seconds faster over 40 yards. Woopity do. Replace the blacks, put long sleeves on ever player and no one would notice.

Bo who? Guy who never broke 1K rushing yards in a season?

Curtis Dickey, one single thousand year season in his career.

"It's also surprising seeing that, with the exception of speed, the skills (agility and hand-eye co-ordination) that constitute a good receiver are more prevalent in the White population. That Whites are more agile is well-known among football coaches and player personnel -- because it is tested for in the scouting combines. There are three tests: 20 yard shuttle, 60 yard shuttle, and the 3 cone drill that directly measure agility. The mean scores for Whites are significanly higher than for blacks, for all three tests. While there is no test for hand-eye co-ordination, that White receivers are superior in this category is borne-out week after week, when they consistently catch the ball at a much higher rate than their black counterparts. (White starting receivers catch 63.4% of the passes thrown their way, black starters catch only 57.1% of the passes targeted at them.) "

Wes Welker doesn't have strong agility and elusiveness?

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 04:03 AM
Stop making dump ass threads Avante

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:11 AM
Blacks are 0.2 seconds faster over 40 yards. Woopity do. Replace the blacks, put long sleeves on ever player and no one would notice.

Bo who? Guy who never broke 1K rushing yards in a season?

Curtis Dickey, one single thousand year season in his career.

"It's also surprising seeing that, with the exception of speed, the skills (agility and hand-eye co-ordination) that constitute a good receiver are more prevalent in the White population. That Whites are more agile is well-known among football coaches and player personnel -- because it is tested for in the scouting combines. There are three tests: 20 yard shuttle, 60 yard shuttle, and the 3 cone drill that directly measure agility. The mean scores for Whites are significanly higher than for blacks, for all three tests. While there is no test for hand-eye co-ordination, that White receivers are superior in this category is borne-out week after week, when they consistently catch the ball at a much higher rate than their black counterparts. (White starting receivers catch 63.4% of the passes thrown their way, black starters catch only 57.1% of the passes targeted at them.) "

Wes Welker doesn't have strong agility and elusiveness?

Yep, Wes Welker has agilty and elusiveness. Now name another white guy similiar to him. You have any idea how many blacks I can name with agilty and elusiveness? Want to start with Barry Sanders?

Dude, I;m talking about footbal not drills, ok?

Ever seen a white guy on par with.....Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Jim Brown, Gale Sayers.....well?

Bo Jackson had to share carries with Marcus Allen, why not talk about his average per carry?

What white back compares to Adrian Peterson? Dude, do you even watch football?

So who were those white backs and receivers that just got drafted?

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 04:14 AM
Ok, I gotcha. Next question for you then, beside Trout, Byrce Harper, a Craig Gentry, Jacob Ellisbery (though he identifies himself as Native American) probably missing some. Who else in baseball fits? I understand your logic (I do), but the athletic white guy is dwindling in baseball to. No?
I think you will be seeing increasingly more speed incorporated in baseball with the elimination of HGH (power). Granted i'm a National League guy but dumping the DH would further this trend. (Not likely to happen)

My point wasn't to argue Whites are identical to Blacks in straight line speed, they aren't. But there are plenty of guys each year (Ryan Swope 6 foot 4.34 forty) that could step in and replace Black WRs. Especially since in this scenario CBs would also take a slight speed hit. The sport would be by no means unwatchable, which was Avante's OP.

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:15 AM
Stop making dump ass threads Avante

Huey, go read threads you find interesting, ok? Hell, start your very own, ok?

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 04:18 AM
Yep, Wes Welker has agilty and elusiveness. Now name another white guy similiar to him. You have any ide how many blacks I can name with agilty and elusiveness? Want to start with Barry Sanders?

Ever seen a white guy on par with.....Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Jim Brown, Gale Sayers.....well?

Bo Jackson had to share carries with Marcus Allen, why not talk about is average per carry?

What white back compares to Adrian Peterson? Dude, do you even watch football?

There's Cole Beasley in Dallas, Danny Armendolia (or however you spell his name), Erik Decker (maybe?). You're horrible at debating Avante. The guys point is white guys are being "discouraged" in playing the positions of the players you named. So of course there would be no white Calvin Johnson to compare. I don't necessarily agree with infinite's argument, but I get it. You don't seem to Avante. Stop making dump ass threads.

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:27 AM
There's Cole Beasley in Dallas, Danny Armendolia (or however you spell his name), Erik Decker (maybe?). You're horrible at debating Avante. The guys point is white guys are being "discouraged" in playing the positions of the players you named. So course there would be no white Calvin Johnson to compare. I don't necessarily agree with infinite's argument, but I get it. You don't seem to Avante. Stop making dump ass threads.

The thing is that simply isn't true at all if it were there would be no Eric Decker, Wes Welker, Danny Armemwhatever, right? How come they weren't discouraged? Boise State has a speedy white cat named Dallas Burroughs, how come he wasn't discouraged? Dude, if a white cat has real talent nobody is trying to do anything but put him in the best position to succeed. Now think Huey, if they don't want whites playing DB, WR or running back where do they play?

Nobody is being discouraged, what it is is there just aren't many white guys with that agility, speed and quickness. While we see tons and tons of black athletes just like that.

Like I mentioned no white cat in Russia, Poland, Germany, France, Great Britian, Italy, Hungary etc is being discouraged from sprinting, so how come they can;t run with the black sprinters?

Dude, don't ignore......no white American has ever ran faster than 10.13, ok? Hell right now the NFL has three black cats who ran faster than that.

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 04:31 AM
The thing is that simply isn't true at all if it were there would be no Eric Decker, Wes Welker, Danny Armemwhtver, right? How come they weren't discouraged? Boise State has a speedy white cat named Dallas Burroughs, how come he wasn't discouraged? Dude, if a white cat has real talernt nobody is trying to do nything but put him in the best position to succeed. Now think Huey, if they don't want whites playing DB, WR or running back where do they play?

Nobody is being discouraged, what it is is there just aren't many white guys with that agility, speed and quickness. While we see tons and tons of black athletes just like that.

As I stated in the thread you quoted, I don't necessarily agree with infinite's argument. Saying that, i understand it. You're not debating Avante. What you are doing is naming a bunch of black players. Your not proving your point. In essence you are accidentally trolling. Your annoying

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:41 AM
The ignorance here is amazing.

All anyone has to do is watch grade school sports, it's right there. Little black kids running all over little white ones. This ain't got shit to do with culture, social anything, escape the ghetto, whatever. This is about a race of people built to run not unlike the Kenyans and long distance running.

Whites being discouraged, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Tell that to white Hall of Fame receivers/backs....

Jim Taylor
Larry Csonka
Ray Berry
Lance Alworth
John Riggins
Steve Largent
Fred Biletnikoff
Hugh McElhenny
Frank Gifford
Paul Hornung
Tommy McDonald

.....won;t go back to before the black players were in the NFL.

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 04:45 AM
The ignorance here is amazing.

All anyone has to do is watch grade school sports, it's right there. Little black kids running all over little white ones. This ain't got shit to do with culture, social anything, escape the ghetto, whatever. This is about a race of people built to run not unlike the Kenyans and long distance running.

Whites being discouraged, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Tell that to white Hall of Fame receivers/backs....

Jim Taylor
Larry Csonka
Ray Berry
Lance Alworth
John Riggins
Steve Largent
Fred Biletnikoff
Hugh McElhenny
Frank Gifford
Paul Hornung
Tommy McDonald

.....won;t go back to before the black players were in the NFL.

John Riggins and Steve Largent are the only 2 modern players in your list. I see words, but you're not saying anything.

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:48 AM
As I stated in the thread you quoted, I don't necessarily agree with infinite's argument. Saying that, i understand it. You're not debating Avante. What you are doing is naming a bunch of black players. Your not proving your point. In essence you are accidentally trolling. Your annoying

Why not actually pay attention to why I can name those players? What I'm doing is showing the OVERWELMING difference between white and black athletes. Are you saying you can't understand that?

Dude, the NFL is choked full of former NCAA black track athletes, ok? What's that tell you, now think!

Wes Welker would get smoked by a few 100 black NFLers, ok? There are no fast white NFLers, ok? Not one who ever did shit on a track in the league right now, none!

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:51 AM
John Riggins and Steve Largent are the only 2 modern players in your list. I see words, but you're not saying anything.

Wow! Like talking to a little kid.

All those guys I listed played with black players, ok? And nobody was trying to discourage them, got it?

Why not just admit you havern't a clue, ok?

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 04:54 AM
Why not actually pay attention to why I can name those players? What I'm doing is showing the OVERWELMING difference between white and black athletes. Are you saying you can't understand that?

Dude, the NFL is choked full of former NCAA black track athletes, ok? What's that tell you, now think!

Wes Welker would get smoked by a few 100 black NFLers, ok? There are no fast white NFLers, ok? Not one who ever did shit on a track in the league right now, none!

Ok...fine, whatever.

I'm sort or mad at myself in getting pulled into this dump ass troll discussion of yours. I'm bowing out. I don't really care tbh. Stop making dump ass threads Avante, and tell me how your damn wife is doing.

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Ok...fine, whatever.

I'm sort or mad at myself in getting pulled into this dump ass troll discussion of yours. I'm bowing out. I don't really care tbh. Stop making dump ass threads Avante, and tell me how your damn wife is doing.

Dude, you made it very obvious you had no clue what was going on. And I wish you'd stay out of my threads, you are too dumb to bother with.:hat

Huey Freeman
05-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Dude, you made it very obvious you had no clue what was going on. And I wish you'd stay out of my threaDs, you are too dumb to bother with.

Whatever

You going peepin and tomin tonight? What time is it out there 3?

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 05:02 AM

You are making 2 mistakes

- Equating world class sprinting to NFL WRs
- Vertical line speed results in WR success

Yes there is a correlation but it's not as straight forward as you are trying to argue. Ultimately how much would the product on the field decline if Whites, Asians & Hispanics replaced Blacks in the NFL?

Fact is the NFL is an extremely small domestic sport heavily based on Draft combine numbers. What NFL WR coach is going to stick his neck out for a Non-Black WR?

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:07 AM
Little people....

There has never been an Asian athlete run a sub10.00 100m, we've seen only one caucasian do it, that was Frenchman Christophe LeMaitre.

That should send a message.

Tiny Jamaica (born there) alone has had...

Linford Christie
Donovan Bailey
Asafa Powell
Ray Stewart
Nesta Carter
Michael Frater
Usian Bolt
Steve Mullings
Ben Johnson
Yohan Blake

You know how many Jamaicas can fit inside China?

So how come there have been over 100 blacks run sub10.00 and only.....one...non black do it. Well?

Now add...

The Raiders have had former NCAA sprinters...

Cliff Branch
Alvis Whitted
James Jett Olympian
Jacoby Ford
James Trapp
Ron Brown Olympian
Willie Gault Olympian
Sam Graddy Olympian
Michael Bennett

....all of then running faster than 10.20. No white NFLer has ever ran a sub 10.30.

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 05:13 AM
Little people....

There has never been an Asian athlete run a sub10.00 100m, we've seen only one caucasian do it, that was Frenchman Christophe LeMaitre.

That should send a message.

Tiny Jamaica (born there) alone has had...

Linford Christie
Donovan Bailey
Asafa Powell
Ray Stewart
Nesta Carter
Michael Frater
Usian Bolt
Steve Mullings
Ben Johnson
Yohan Blake

You know how many Jaamaicas can fit inside China?

So how come there have beeen over 100 blacks run sub10.00 and only.....onre...non black do it. Well?
Only 14 Africans have accomplished the feat in History of Earth.

14 of anything is difficult to use as a reference point for a race of people in one year, let alone history of humankind.

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:19 AM
Only 14 Africans have accomplished the feat in History of Earth.

14 of anything is difficult to use as a reference point for a race of people in one year, let alone history of humankind.

That's 13 more than all of Asia and white Europe combined, since they've only had....one.

Now look at those with African roots, the difference is overwelming.

Now look at the Caribbean, how about...hmmmm?....20ish? While all of Asia....0.

Why do we have to go all the way back to 1972 to find a white sprinter winning the Olympic 100m (can't count 80 because of the boycott). Well? How come no Asian has ever won it?

Why are you struggling with this so badly. It isn't real obvious that when it comes to "world class" speed it's 95% black?

The world record run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuK8fdwzLhw

That's what we see, notice there are nothing but black sprinters there? Now why is that?

Wanna go back to 1936 and Jesse Owens, how about 64 and Bob Hayes, wanna see 84 and Carl Lewis? Wanna see Oaklands Jimmy Hines run the first legal sub 10.00 in 68?

Franklin
05-16-2014, 05:31 AM
No doubt nigs are born with superior athleticism but in a civilized society like one we live in, brain weighs more than brawn does imho.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2014, 05:33 AM
avante ur a wanker man

those activities u mention the black man excel in, the white and yellow man dont have high emphasis or high importance in it

tell me if you take away those activities, what will the black man be doing for a living?

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:35 AM
No doubt nigs are born with superior athleticism but in a civilized society like one we live in, brain weighs more than brawn does imho.

Dude, nobody gives a fat fuck about that lameass shit, ok? I know just as many dumbass okies as I do dumbass black cats. There are tons of white trash assholes out there. So cool that shit.

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:38 AM
avante ur a wanker man

those activities u mention the black man excel in, the white and yellow man dont have high emphasis or high importance in it

tell me if you take away those activities, what will the black man be doing for a living?

Why try and talk about things you know nothing about? Russia, China, Germany, Japan has sprinters, ok? They just aren't that fast.

You're wanting to play the old....black guys are dumb....aren't ya? Ok, go start a thread about it, alright?

While here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEh7hDpGp0

White/Asian can't run like that. Notice the lone non black, how'd he do?

Avante
05-16-2014, 06:06 AM
You are making 2 mistakes

- Equating world class sprinting to NFL WRs
- Vertical line speed results in WR success

Yes there is a correlation but it's not as straight forward as you are trying to argue. Ultimately how much would the product on the field decline if Whites, Asians & Hispanics replaced Blacks in the NFL?

Fact is the NFL is an extremely small domestic sport heavily based on Draft combine numbers. What NFL WR coach is going to stick his neck out for a Non-Black WR?

Olympic 100m champ Bob Hayes is in the HOF. Randy Moss will be in the HOF. Lance Alworth is in the HOF as is Big10 sprint champ Bobby Mitchell. The first great NFL receiver was Don Hutson a 9.8 sprinter out of Alabama. Look at the stats of sprint stud Cliff Branch. What about Willie Gault.

You ever heard of Bob Boyd an NCAA 100 champ out of Loyola, he was one of the first 1000 yard receivers with the Rams. How about Phil Epps, Rocket Ismail, Warren Wells, Stanley Morgan, all NCAA sprinters.

What scout wants to see wide receivers running 4.50 which is what they'd see if there were no black receivers.

If there is a stud white receiver out there they will get drafted.

Avante
05-16-2014, 06:14 AM
This is funny.

No white backs or receivers were drafted. We watch any track meet and it's all about black speed. The NFL has had tons and tons and tons of former black college track guys. We haven't seen a white back gain a 1000 yards since slow Peyton Hillis.

Am I the only one getting this?

This is what the NFLs All Time 100m would look like.

lane

1.Trindon Holiday 10.00 LSU
2.Jacoby Ford 10.01 Clenson
3.Jeff Demps 10.01 Florida
4.Bob Hayes 10.06 FAMU
5.Alvis Whitted 10.07 NCST
6.Darrell Green 10.08 Tex A&I
7.Sam Graddy 10.09 Tenn
8.Ron Brown 10.06 ASU

"B"

lane

1.Willie McGee 9.1 Alcorn
2.Cliff Branch 9.2 Colorado
3.Isacc Curtis 9.3 SDS
4.Mel Gray 9.2 Missouri
5.Wilie Gault 10.10 Tenn
6.Michael Bates 10.11 Arizona
7.Curtis Dickey 10.10 Tex A&M
8.Homer Jones 9.3 TSU

"C'

lane

1.James Trapp 10.14 Clemson
2.James Jett 10.16 WV
3.Johnny Jones 10.2? Texas
4.Herschel Walker 10.23 Georgia
5.Terrence Newman 10.20 KSU
6.Jamaal Charles 10.18 Texas
7.Michael Bennett 10.18 Wisconsin
8.Travis Wiliams 9.3 ASU

All black.

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 06:25 AM
Olympic 100m champ Bob Hayes is in the HOF. Randy Moss will be in the HOF. Lance Alworth is in the HOF as is Big10 sprint champ Bobby Mitchell. The first great NFL receiver was Don Hutson a 9.8 sprinter out of Alabama. Look at the stats of sprint stud Cliff Branch. What about Willie Gault.

You ever heard of Bob Boyd an NCAA 100 champ out of Loyola, he was one of the first 1000 yard receivers with the Rams. How about Phil Epps, Rocket Ismail, Warren Wells, Stanley Morgan, all NCAA sprinters.

What scout wants to see wide receivers running 4.50 which is what they'd see if there were no black receivers.

If there is a stud white receiver out there they will get drafted.
But the draft (Combine is huge part of NFL culture) isn't a perfect science and with only 20 games (counting preseason) in a given year, there is very little room for trial & error. WRs get drafted and extremely high every season and end up as busts. I.E AJ Jenkins. Do you believe the current WRs holding a job in the NFL are the best 200 WR prospects in the World? Or that if European countries gave 1 sh^t about American Football, there wouldn't be more race diversity?

There are very little 'Don Nelson's' in the NFL. It's the most copy cat league in America. I can firmly say there are more White difference making WRs in todays NFL than there were 15 years ago. This will only increase as agility+hands+route running are more treasured than simply vertical speed in todays NFL (Passing League)

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 06:28 AM
This is funny.

No white backs or receivers were drafted. We watch any track meet and it's all about black speed. The NFL has had tons and tons and tons of former black college track guys. We haven't seen a white back gain a 1000 yards since slow Peyton Hillis.

Am I the only one getting this?

This is what the NFLs All time 100m would look like.

lane

1.Trindon Holiday 10.00 LSU
2.Jacoby Ford 10.01 Clenson
3.Jeff Demps 10.01 Florida
4.Bob Hayes 10.06 FAMU
5.Alvis Whitted 10.07 NCST
6.Darrell Green 10.08 Tex A&I
7.Sam Graddy 10.09 Tenn
8.Ron Brown 10.06 ASU

"B"

lane

1.Willie McGee 9.1 Alcorn
2.Cliff Branch 9.2 Colorado
3.Isacc Curtis 9.3 SDS
4.Mel Gray 9.2 Missouri
5.Wilie Gault 10.10 Tenn
6.Michael Bates 10.11 Arizona
7.Curtis Dickey 10.10 Tex A&M
8.Homer Jones 9.3 TSU

All black.
How does posting a list of (Black) Busts illustrate supremacy?

Avante
05-16-2014, 06:32 AM
But the draft (Combine is huge part of NFL culture) isn't a perfect science and with only 20 games (counting preseason) in a given year, there is very little room for trial & error. WRs get drafted and extremely high every season and end up as busts. I.E AJ Jenkins. Do you believe the current WRs holding a job in the NFL are the best 200 WR prospects in the World? Or that if European countries gave 1 sh^t about American Football, there wouldn't be more race diversity?

There are very little 'Don Nelson's' in the NFL. It's the most copy cat league in America. I can firmly say there are more White difference making WRs in todays NFL than there were 15 years ago. This will only increase as agility+hands+route running are more treasured than simply vertical speed in todays NFL (Passing League)

There have always been white receivers in the league. Lance Alworth was as good as anyone, yes even Jerry Rice. There just aren't that many of them and most don't have blazing speed.

What team has two white receivers starting? Why not?

You need that guy ro strecth the field, what white receiver has the speed to do that? Then there's the run after the catch, how many white receivers are elusive runners?

Avante
05-16-2014, 06:34 AM
How does posting a list of WR (Black) Busts illustrate supremacy?

First off those aren't just WR's. There are running backs and DB's there also. The point is the overwelming difference in speed between the black and white players.

This is a black thing, if anyone can show me a video of a white runing back doing these things I'll ban myself for 30 days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNy7SvrLE9w

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 09:27 AM
lol Avante trolled into making list after almanac list.

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 01:39 PM
There have always been white receivers in the league. Lance Alworth was as good as anyone, yes even Jerry Rice. There just aren't that many of them and most don't have blazing speed.

What team has two white receivers starting? Why not?

You need that guy ro strecth the field, what white receiver has the speed to do that? Then there's the run after the catch, how many white receivers are elusive runners?
Ryan Swope ran a 4.3 forty in last years combine. You are forgetting that dumping Black WRs is combined with dumping Black CBs. So there would be no change to the overall game, it would continue on. Whites have better agility. Big deal no more Ted Ginn Jrs

Clipper Nation
05-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Ryan Swope ran a 4.3 forty in last years combine. You are forgetting that dumping Black WRs is combined with dumping Black CBs. So there would be no change to the overall game, it would continue on. Whites have better agility. Big deal no more Ted Ginn Jrs

Tbh, white recievers are known choke artists and bitches (see: Welker, Decker, Amendola) so the passing game would get really ugly....

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:03 PM

Whites do not have better agility if we are talking about running with a football, or trying to get open. How anyone could say that...???? Tell me how come we see mostly black punt returners, right there is the spot all about agility. Gotta make that first guy miss.

So you are "trying' to tell me there are white backs out there on a par with the great black ones we've seen, right? They just didn't get the opportunity.....right? Dude, they didn't get their opportunity because black backs kept them on the bench.

A white back who can run like Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Gale Sayers, O.J.Simpson, Jim Brown.....are you serious?

You keep ignoring the ...size with speed...combo only found in black athletes. Where is that big fast white running back, there has never been one. Riggins was fast as a 190 pounder not as a 230 pound back.

O.J.Simpson was a 215 pounder while at USC he ran on a world record 4x1 team. He placed in the indoor 60. What white back had that kind of size with speed ombo?

JudynTX
05-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Racist

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Racist

Not even a little bit, I'm a 100% realist. I deal with the facts. If you can prove me wrong on anything I'd love to see you do it. There is no need to play like the NFL doesn't have 100% starting cornerbacks black. 100% of starting running backs black and around 90% starting wide receivers black.

Now look at the Hall of Fame what do we find there? I don't play pretend, ok?

A racist would say all blacks are faster, that isn't true at all.

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:28 PM
This list...

Black backs

Barry Sanders
Adrian Peterson
Jimmy Brown
Emmitt Smith
Marshall Faulk
Eric Dickerson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Gale Sayers
O.J.Simpson
Jamaal Charles
Franco Harris
Edgerrin James
Shady McCoy
Marcus Allen
Jerome Bettis
Curtis Martin
Earl Campbell
Thurman Thomas
Roger Craig
Walter Payton

vs these white backs

John Riggins
Jim Taylor
Larry Csonka
Paul Hornung
Frak Gifford
Craig James
Dickie Post
Hugh McElhenny
Jon Arnet
Rick Casares
Mike Alstott
Peyton Hillis
Nick Pietrasonte
Ken Williard
Rocky Bliear
Danny Woodhead
Keith Lincoln
Ed Podolak
Charley Tolar
Hoyle Granger

huge difference in talent there.

Infinite_limit
05-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Not even a little bit, I'm a 100% realist. I deal with the facts. If you can prove me wrong on anything I'd love to see you do it. There is no need to play like the NFL doesn't have 100% starting cornerbacks black. 100% of starting running backs black and around 90% starting wide receivers black.

Now look at the Hall of Fame what do we find there? I don't play pretend, ok?

A racist would say all blacks are faster, that isn't true at all.
How do you feel about this applying to White QBs?

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:49 PM
How do you feel about this applying to White QBs?

White QB's have better touch on the ball, they know they can't run (not really) so they stand in there longer looking for their progressions. They are more cerebral about the game. While black QB's are more athletic and know it, they can run and will. They can extend the play more (not that a Big Ben can't). Most black QB's could have played another position, that can't be said about most white ones. What other position could Tom Brady/Peyton Manning have played?

The NFL would be just fine without any black QB's. Their skill set really isn't needed there.

Avante
05-16-2014, 03:34 PM
I always get a kick out of this race thing. It's real obvious we don't all look alike, it's real obvious we are different, that's why we have the races....honest! But if anyone talks about those...OBVIOUS...differences they must be a racist, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Is that fucking stupid or what?

Only a fucking blind man wouldn't notice the ...OBVIOUS...difference in speed and agilty when it comes to the black athlete. So there is some stupid reason to act like we don't see that? Only black backs and receivers were taken in the last NFL draft, there is a reason for that, honest.

What about the Kenyans all 5-6 120 pounds of them, are we suppose to act like we haven't noticed they are tiny and can run forever, why? How many tall Mexicans have you known?

Anyone here ever been to Ssmoa, they are huge. What we pretend they aren't? While Filipinos are itty bitty, what act like no they aren't?

We are diffferent just like animals and plants and birds and fish. There is no need to play bullshit games as if no we aren't. I 've seen those differences , hell, we all have and I have no problems talking about how it really is.

The Gemini Method
05-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Is that how you like your Filipinos? Itty Bitty?

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:15 PM
Is that how you like your Filipinos? Itty Bitty?

I;ll go really slow...

You..have..no...choice

Ok?

The Gemini Method
05-16-2014, 05:28 PM
I;ll go really slow...

You..have..no...choice

Ok?

You always have a choice--it's called free will. I'm just fucking with you. Bored and saw an opportunity.

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:33 PM
You always have a choice--it's called free will. I'm just fucking with you. Bored and saw an opportunity.

I was talking about the size of them bar girls over there. They are all smallish. You come off feeling like John Holmes.

The Gemini Method
05-16-2014, 05:57 PM
I was talking about the size of them bar girls over there. They are all smallish. You come off feeling like John Holmes.

Word. I have had some Filipinas here and they're smallish, too. Asian girls do tend to be short but since I'm 6' it is always the norm, not the exception.

LkrFan
05-17-2014, 05:07 AM
I see u purposely left TOSB Tammy Tits off this list...:lol
He got his boo Michael Sam on there though.:rollin :lmao :rollin

Avante
05-17-2014, 06:08 PM

We are going to find out that Michael Sam is a dummy before this is done. What he did was fucking stupid. Doesn't he understand the pressure he's put on his (maybe) teammates? Now these guys have to watch what they say in the locker room, you ever been in a football locker room?

Hell, look at the insensitivities here, that's simply how young guys are.

Clipper Nation
05-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Not to mention "Abdul Kareem Jabbar" and "whatever rap artist is big" :lol

ChumpDumper
05-17-2014, 07:32 PM
We are going to find out that Michael Sam is a dummy before this is done. What he did was fucking stupid. Doesn't he understand the pressure he's put on his (maybe) teammates? Now these guys have to watch what they say in the locker room, you ever been in a football locker room?

Hell, look at the insensitivities here, that's simply how young guys are.:cry That's terrible. :cry

Avante
05-19-2014, 02:16 AM
Not to mention "Abdul Kareem Jabbar" and "whatever rap artist is big" :lol

What is that called when all you want to do is try and find something wrong? Is there a name for that? How about.....prick?

Little man, do you ever do anything other than criticize and wahwahwah? Look at this, negative negative negative, 100% of the time with you. Dude, you suck dick ya know it?

Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) replied to a thread 2013-14 NHL season thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222316) in General Sports Forum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
Shitcago diving already, such a fucking annoying-ass team....

You always been this fucked up?

Avante
05-19-2014, 02:39 AM
Was listening to some Grateful Dead, it ws a CD a friend burned, he doesn't write down the song titles.

Anyway, the song I;d heard before, Hmmmm? It was an old 1930 tune Viola Lee Blues (nowhere is she mentioned) The Gus Cannon Jug Stompers and old jug band out of Memphis.

On that same CD we hear the Dead doing...Good Morning Little School Girl....that's an old 1938 classic by the incredible harmonica player Sonny Boy Wiliamson

That sort of stuff is all over our musical history, white cats singing black songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osrb3SqpP90

The original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXgQSMThBy8

Infinite_limit
08-14-2015, 03:53 AM
> Reading up on Foreign French Legion

Watching video. British guy reading a letter he wrote to his family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxEpMsDZIic
18:01

"Well, Africa is shit and I don't like it much. The people are lazy as fuck and that's why it's so fucked up. It always will be, but I don't give a shit. It's just the kids I feel sorry for"

http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/insert_main_wide_image/public/giphy.gif

Avante
08-14-2015, 04:08 AM
You do know that Pollocks have a rep for being stupid, right?

Who is a famous Pollock anyway?

Avante
08-14-2015, 04:20 AM
We could get by without the fucking Pollocks, no way we make it without...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbTE4wCbpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpIHph07Mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDirdgJXagU

Avante
08-14-2015, 04:35 AM
White folks can't do this, especially Pollocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PMIuLHeVxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-VDbbjIto4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8clnxViHdp8

Avante
08-14-2015, 04:50 AM
You won't find this in Poland......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3-OaNevkfg

Infinite_limit
08-14-2015, 05:05 AM

:lol

Never heard of any of that garbage you posted

Poland introduced the fork to France [Chef capital of Globe]

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/images/products/main/45500/241884/melinda-flatware-stainless-steel-dinner-fork-12-pack.jpg

Avante
08-14-2015, 10:58 AM
:lol

Never heard of any of that garbage you posted

Poland introduced the fork to France [Chef capital of Globe]

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/images/products/main/45500/241884/melinda-flatware-stainless-steel-dinner-fork-12-pack.jpg

Are you telling me you've never heard of Marvin Gaye or Little Richard?

Medvedenko
08-14-2015, 11:14 AM

Unless you're trolling, you're pretty ignorant. Citing musicians and musical artists that are black, while relevant to the culture and the arts, it doesn't really prove your point. All great though.

Hmmm, famous "Pollocks":
Frederick Chopin (Pianist)
Marie Curie (Physicist)
Nicolaus Copernicus (Astronomer, Scientist, Mathematician)
John Paul II (Pope)
Roman Polanski (Actor and Film Director)
Klaus Kinski (Actor)
Manfred von Richthofen (The Red Baron, fighter pilot)
Casimir Funk (Biochemist, credited as one of the first to formulate (1912) the concept of vitamins)
Stanisław Marcin Ulam (Mathematician, participated in the Manhattan Project), originated the Teller-Ulam design of Thermonuclear weapons.

Caltex2
08-14-2015, 12:41 PM

Yeah, because there's so many great black swimmers, rowers, Greco-Roman wrestlers, powerlifters (that's very mixed) and Judo champions. We don't even dominate the sport where black athletes are most prominent, track-and-field, at least races as Jamaica does that. Time to annex the island, it already has a major impact on American culture and produces an endless flow of immigrants like Puerto Rico (and more than PR when it comes to culture).

And that speaks nothing of the Winter Olympics

Yeah, as if the US athletes, black or not, don't have a ton of untraceable steroid users.