PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL that gay NFL player

Thebesteva
05-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Had a deal signed with Oprah on making a documentary about his experience and how hes going to be treated as the first openly gay draft pick in a professional league. Rams had no idea, and are not happy about it. Anonymous teammates are not happy about this either. This is why gays will not get the respect they want, they are too into their own faggotery tbh. They dont know how to just be a regular bloke.

Michael Sam’s reality show is not on air yet, but the reviews have been bad so far.
Sam is attempting to become the first openly gay player to play in the NFL. He was recently a seventh-round pick by the St. Louis Rams. Sam repeated his desire to be known as a football player, not his sexual orientation, after he was selected.
However, Sam contradicted himself by agreeing to let OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network, produce a multi-part documentary series on his life. (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/michael-sam-to-be-featured-in-documentary-series-on-oprah-winfrey-s-network-012607874.html) According to a press release, the cameras "will follow Sam as he works to earn his spot on the St. Louis Rams all while under the intense scrutiny of being the first openly gay player in the NFL."

As expected, Sam’s new teammates are not happy with the rookie’s decision to have cameras invade their locker room.
"It's an interesting case that he gets to work with Oprah and have his own show, but I think it does raise eyebrows and it may be somewhat of a distraction," an anonymous Rams player told ESPN's Josina Anderson. (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10937348/player-st-louis-rams-says-michael-sam-show-potential-distraction) "But this is our first time dealing with something like this, so we'll have to wait and see how it plays out and how people react."

In addition, the player told ESPN he was unsure if teammates are truly embracing Sam or trying to be politically correct.
"Clearly I'm not sure how everyone feels, but from what I can tell so far I think it's a little bit of both, honestly," the player told ESPN. (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10937348/player-st-louis-rams-says-michael-sam-show-potential-distraction)

Malik Hairston
05-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Can't blame him, tbh..he's a 7th round pick, he isn't going far on the football field, he needs to cash in as much as possible..

StrengthAndHonor
05-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Can't blame him, tbh..he's a 7th round pick, he isn't going far on the football field, he needs to cash in as much as possible..
Bingo

Splits
05-15-2014, 05:40 PM
:lol "Cameras invade their locker room" while every NFL team has been begging HBO Hard Knocks to cover their training camp for the past 10 years

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 05:42 PM
the travesty of our generation. we're more bigoted than ever, but for radically different reasons. i don't understand why someone has to be more important than others just because of their beliefs or background. why can't everyone be treated the same?

i hate the media. i hate how agenda is now considered a good thing. i hate how people feel like they need to take a radical stance on an issue in order to be heard. it's scary the way we're heading.

Mugen
05-15-2014, 05:42 PM
I've said before that this was a great financial move for him heading into the draft. Much like Jason Collins, who wouldn't be on a roster if he weren't gay, dude took advantage of the gay agenda in the media will be able to profit from it. Good for him tbh.

Thebesteva
05-15-2014, 05:46 PM
I've said before that this was a great financial move for him heading into the draft. Much like Jason Collins, who wouldn't be on a roster if he weren't gay, dude took advantage of the gay agenda in the media will be able to profit from it. Good for him tbh.

How hilariously awesome would it be if after he cashes out, he posts a picture of him with 2 bitches and talks about how he played the media and was never gay. It will be one of the best things to finally shut the fucking liberal media up for a small while on their never ending determination to shove dicks in everyones mouth in America.

Mugen
05-15-2014, 05:51 PM
It'll be interesting to see how long the Rams keep up the facade of drafting him based on his talent. My guess is they keep him on for the season, make a fortune selling Sam jerseys during Breast Cancer month and cut him next year so he can have his own reality show on Oprah's network tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-15-2014, 05:53 PM
their never ending determination to shove dicks in everyones mouth in America.
Media doesn't have to force you to do that, you do it on your own :lol

Thebesteva
05-15-2014, 06:12 PM
Media doesn't have to force you to do that, you do it on your own :lol

:lmao

http://i62.tinypic.com/2cmviaf.jpg

poeticism707
05-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Disgusting.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

hater
05-15-2014, 08:36 PM
can't blame the player. he's cashing in on the opportunity. the LOLs is on the league that has opened the doors for gays to take over the sport :lol

:lol fottball

baseline bum
05-15-2014, 10:00 PM
How hilariously awesome would it be if after he cashes out, he posts a picture of him with 2 bitches and talks about how he played the media and was never gay. It will be one of the best things to finally shut the fucking liberal media up for a small while on their never ending determination to shove dicks in everyones mouth in America.

You can't fake that homo kiss with the cake son.

Jacob1983
05-15-2014, 10:15 PM
If he loved vagina instead of dick, there would be no TV show. Oprah would not give a shit about him.

UZER
05-15-2014, 10:30 PM
If he loved vagina instead of dick, there would be no TV show. Oprah would not give a shit about him.

Or if he was a white gay football player she wouldn't give two shits either. Niggas gotta act like they proud of this dude.

dg7md
05-15-2014, 10:38 PM

Obviously. Michael Sam being in the NFL as a gay man is a big deal, it's not on par with Jackie Robinson clearly, but he went through the same sort of scrutiny being a black man in a "white sport". He was an activist without really "trying" to be. It's being made a big deal now because society is stupid thinking gay people don't exist or shouldn't be able to live their own lives.

Hopefully this mess passes soon enough as it won't be a big deal if he is or isn't gay, but unfortunately, until gay marriage is seen as legal across all states there will be a lot of issues of discrimination that means having this "show" is an unfortunate side effect of being an interesting story.

I've said it a million times and it rings true, gay is the new black in terms of peer and social acceptance across the board, and until it's a totally equal opportunity across all state lines then this sort of thing will continue.

TDMVPDPOY
05-15-2014, 11:11 PM
anyone in his position would do the same, remember money makes the world go round, ppl would sell out at the right price

Jacob1983
05-15-2014, 11:23 PM
If being gay is normal, then shit like this shouldn't happen. If being gay is biological and something that a human is born with, then it should be treated the same way eye color and hair are. I just don't get it if you are a gay human in American society. You claim that you want to be treated equally and as the same as a straight person yet demand attention and rewards for your minority group status. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways.
And why does Sam have to be a role model and leader for gay humans? I have scoliosis. Does that mean I have to be a leader in the community?

~O~
05-15-2014, 11:27 PM
anyone in his position would do the same, remember money makes the world go round, ppl would sell out at the right price

spurraider21
05-15-2014, 11:45 PM
You claim that you want to be treated equally and as the same as a straight person yet demand attention and rewards for your minority group status. Which one is it? You can't have it both ways.
And why does Sam have to be a role model and leader for gay humans? I have scoliosis. Does that mean I have to be a leader in the community?
Probably your smartest post

JohnnyMax
05-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Disgusting.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

Tebow was the biggest money maker and they blackballed him. Liberal Agenda has never been about money.