PDA

View Full Version : 8 foot 9

Avante
05-15-2014, 10:32 PM
Saw this silent movie on TMC, in it was a guy 8 foot 9 inchs tall and he moved around pretty good. He looked real comfortable with that size. There was no doubt he could reach up above a basketball rim with little effort. Would a guy this tall be allowed to play pro basketball, and if not wouldn't that be discrimination? Hell, he could play in the NFL, just come in on goal line situations, cross the goal line and turn around. Hell, use him to block kicks. Hell, a hockey goalie, just lay there.

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 10:41 PM
is this a thread about my penis?

Avante
05-15-2014, 10:55 PM
is this a thread about my penis?

I asked Judy not so long ago if I could try some of that penis enlargement stuff, she looked terrified and I'm hauling around a mere 10 incher. What do you do with an 8 footer, sneak up on elephants, rhinos? Which can't be that easy to find or approach. How does one wack off an 8 foot penis, drill a hole in a fence, hire help?

Do you fold it over, tie it in a knot, to keep that monstrosity in your pants? How do you pee, climb up on something? Do they built jocks for something like that? Hell, if you get a hard on you'd stop traffic.

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 10:56 PM
I asked Judy not so long ago if I could try some of that penis enlargement stuff, she looked terrified and I'm hauling around a mere 10 incher. What do you do with an 8 footer, sneak up on elephants, rhinos? Which can't be that easy to find or approach. How does one wack off an 8 foot penis, drill a hole in a fence, hire help?

oh i misread it saying "8.9" but yeah i know how you feel. my ex(es) all complained that if it was any more, they wouldn't want to date me.

Avante
05-15-2014, 10:59 PM
oh i misread it saying "8.9" but yeah i know how you feel. my ex(es) all complained that if it was any more, they wouldn't want to date me.

Why not just read the thread, it was very clear what this is about.

Unless a guy is really tiny or gigantic to the point of strange, women don't care much about size. Actually (as the big guys know) with a big rod you gotta be careful, it would be cool to just pound away without that fear of killing her.

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 11:04 PM
well considering that there has only ever been two people of that height, i'd rather talk about something that's truer

Avante
05-15-2014, 11:09 PM
well considering that there has only ever been two people of that height, i'd rather talk about something that's truer

This movie was made in 1923 and it was called Why Worry. The giant was without question the real deal, this wasn't some movie magic thing. The guy he starred with looked to be around six foot tall. It was real obvious the giant was a good few feet taller than he was. This was the real deal, very legit.

The giant looked like a real big okie, he moved around with ease. He was porportioned like anyone else, he didn't look strange or weird at all.

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 11:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Aasen

try again. he's 7' tall.

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 11:15 PM
Why not just read the thread, it was very clear what this is about.

Unless a guy is really tiny or gigantic to the point of strange, women don't care much about size. Actually (as the big guys know) with a big rod you gotta be careful, it would be cool to just pound away without that fear of killing her.

yeah they get that worried look in their face

Katherine Robinson
05-15-2014, 11:17 PM
If we're talking about a man who could move like Shaq while being 1 foot 8 taller than him, he would likely spark talks of height restrictions if any sport he joins. You can't have a man who can just power down a basketball without jumping, there's no way you can block that - he'd not only palm the ball, his fingers would cross the radius. Could you imagine the advantage his stride would give him?

The advantages would too great, he would find himself facing opposition after showing his dominance.

cantthinkofanything
05-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Hey...is this thread about Reckoning's tallywacker?

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 11:18 PM
it has to be since the guy he tried to deflect to was only 7'

Strange Love
05-15-2014, 11:19 PM

Which product did you use for the enhancement?

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Which product did you use for the enhancement?

i ate a lot of cheerios growing up. maybe it's the milk.

Strange Love
05-15-2014, 11:33 PM
i ate a lot of cheerios growing up. maybe it's the milk.

:lol

Avante
05-15-2014, 11:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Aasen

try again. he's 7' tall.

This is only 7 feet tall?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzs6ZNnA_-w

The guy talking about the movie said he was 8-9.

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 11:46 PM
actually that looks 7 feet to me. have you ever stood next to a 7 footer?

Katherine Robinson
05-15-2014, 11:49 PM
This is only 7 feet tall?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzs6ZNnA_-w

The guy talking about the movie said he was 8-9.

He seems shorter than that, Avante, likely 7 foot something

Here's a man who fits your height bill, although he couldn't move around very well
http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/12518/12595326_1.jpg?v=8CEF2663BF02B00

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 11:50 PM
yup 7 feet. i used my penis as a tape measurer.

Avante
05-15-2014, 11:55 PM
If we're talking about a man who could move like Shaq while being 1 foot 8 taller than him, he would likely spark talks of height restrictions if any sport he joins. You can't have a man who can just power down a basketball without jumping, there's no way you can block that - he'd not only palm the ball, his fingers would cross the radius. Could you imagine the advantage his stride would give him?

The advantages would too great, he would find himself facing opposition after showing his dominance.

Right now on the world sprint scene is a guy from Jamaica named Usian Bolt, he is 6-5 and has rewrote all the record books, yep, his stride is the big difference maker. That and the fact he started out as a 400/200 guy, meaning he has an over abundance of speed endurance.

It would be interesting to see what would be done if a freak of nature did show up, how they'd deal with with everyone all worried about human rights now.

Avante
05-15-2014, 11:57 PM
actually that looks 7 feet to me. have you ever stood next to a 7 footer?

I had a buddy 6-10 (died in a car wreck) and I'm 6-2. Now that I look at the video more and more he doesn't look 8 foot to me either.

Avante
05-15-2014, 11:59 PM
it has to be since the guy he tried to deflect to was only 7'

Dude, this thread is about that guy, deflect? hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

The Reckoning
05-16-2014, 12:02 AM
deflect as in CLEARLY this thread was about my penis

Avante
05-16-2014, 12:04 AM
deflect as in CLEARLY this thread was about my penis

That's ok little fella, now run along.

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 12:05 AM
Right now in on the world sprint scene is a guy from Jamaica named Usian Bolt, he is 6-5 and has rewrote all the record books, yep, his stride his the big difference maker. That and ther fact he started out as a 400/200 guy, meaning he has an over abundance of speed endurance.

It would be interesting to see what would be done if a freak of nature did show up, how they'd deal with with everyone all worried about human rights now.

How would you call it, Avante? A near 9 foot man who had an impressive build and could move like a running back joined the NFL or NBA. He instantly broke all the records his height would influence and his advantage caused the team to utterly dominate competition. I mean, we're talking about a 450-500 pound man with under 10% bodyfat... christ

Strike that, close to 600-650 pounds perhaps

Avante
05-16-2014, 12:10 AM
How would you call it, Avante? A near 9 foot man who had an impressive build and could move like a running back joined the NFL or NBA. He instantly broke all the records his height would influence and his advantage caused the team to utterly dominate competition. I mean, we're talking about a 450-500 pound man with under 10% bodyfat... christ

Strike that, close to 600-650 pounds perhaps

I don't see how any business could discriminate against anyone because of their size. Lawyers would have a field day with that. I see the guy being able to play, as the sports world tries to figure out a way to not let this happen again.

Hmmmm? What if a fat girl tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?

When Olympic 100m champ Bob Hayes became a pro footballer, he was so fast nobody could run with him, so they came up with the Zone Defense. That being, a cornerback trying to run with him , then a safety picking him up. So Hayes changed things.

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 12:20 AM
I don't see how any business could discriminate against anyone because of their physique. Lawyers would have a field day with that. I see the guy being able to play, as the sports world tries to figure out a way to not let this happen again.

When Olympic 100m champ Bob Hayes became a pro footballer, he was so fast nobody could run with him, so they came up with the Zone Defense. That being, a cornerback trying to run with him , then a safety picking him up. So Hayes changed things.

This would be a ridiculous advantage, Avante. I would let the man play because he was born with a gift and should use it, but could you imagine the commotion? "8 foot 9 player causing protest among NBA owners after career high 85/55 game"

I do hope a man so physically imposing that people consider banning him comes along, it would be a sight to see.

Nbadan
05-16-2014, 12:22 AM
8FT3IN

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/media/6210121/TallestMan_SultanKosen_Measurement.jpg

Nbadan
05-16-2014, 12:26 AM
8FT 11IN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5McWw03Ryrs

Avante
05-16-2014, 12:28 AM
This would be a ridiculous advantage, Avante. I would let the man play because he was born with a gift and should use it, but could you imagine the commotion? "8 foot 9 player causing protest among NBA owners after career high 85/55 game"

I do hope a man so physically imposing that people consider banning him comes along, it would be a sight to see.

It would be crazy, as he stood there blocking every shot, hahaha!!!!!! In footballl he just stands there catching balls thrown high. He;s blocking long field goal attempts by standing under the crossbar and jumping. A hockey goalie, haha!

Trying to ban a guy like that would be interesting to watch, it would be something totally unique.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:13 AM
Avante is quite insecure.

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:15 AM
That coming from a guy who has never posted a thread since he's been here, talk about being insecure, wow!

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:17 AM
That coming from a guy who has never posted a thread since he's been here, talk about being insecure, wow!i have posted a thread since I have been here.

I will bet you $10,000 right now that I have started a thread since I have been here.

Take the bet or take the mantle of the biggest pussy who has ever posted on this board.

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Is this sad to watch or what? How can you have anything but pity for him?

Now watch how sad this is.......

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:26 AM
Yep, you just watched Avante, the biggest pussy who ever posted on this board, try to avoid a bet that was hung in front of his face like the testicles of his scout leader.

mrsmaalox
05-16-2014, 01:36 AM
Yao Ming is 7'6"--- you really couldn't be much bigger than that and still have any kind of athletic ability. Hell, Yao barely had any and he required extensive conditioning, much more than any other athlete. The human frame just isn't designed to bear that kind of weight---that's why those giant guys in those pics have crutches; the body just collapses on itself.

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:42 AM
Yao Ming is 7'6"--- you really couldn't be much bigger than that and still have any kind of athletic ability. Hell, Yao barely had any and he required extensive conditioning, much more than any other athlete. The human frame just isn't designed to bear that kind of weight---that's why those giant guys in those pics have crutches; the body just collapses on itself.

There have been a few guys in the rasslin' business well over seven feet and some over 400 pounds who were actually athletic.
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/g/giant-gonzales.php

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 01:44 AM
Paul Sturgess is 7'8" and sucked ass in the D-League. Dude didn't block a single shot in 13 games.

Professional basketball is not the fake act of wrestling.

Avante
05-16-2014, 01:57 AM
Anyone want this freak? You can troll the fuck out of him, kick him, stomp on him, piss on him and he just keeps hanging on, how about somebody taking this little shit off my hands, since its real obvious I own the boy how about, hmmm? 65 cents?

ChumpDumper
05-16-2014, 02:02 AM
You'll do anything and everything except talk about the topic you started once your bullshit has been called out.

Why are you trying to change your own subject?

Avante
05-16-2014, 02:12 AM
Pity is the only word for this guy.

cantthinkofanything
05-16-2014, 09:33 AM
8FT 11IN

Ridiculous. No one has a 9 foot penis.

Avante
05-16-2014, 03:54 PM
Never seen any place where so many are totally in awe of the penis and pussy it's actually weird. Immaturity at it's finest.

hehateme
05-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Never seen any place where so many are totally in awe of the penis and pussy it's actually weird. Immaturity at it's finest.

balls

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 04:11 PM

It's the internet community in general, Avante.

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:16 PM
It's the internet community in general, Avante.

I post on some other sites and in the years I've been doing this a ton of sites, my interests being football, track, rassling, blues, music in general, sci fi. I have never been anywhere where so many are sooooo wrapped up in anything having to do with bowel movements and body parts. It really is strange, I guess it's a Texas thing.

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 04:28 PM
I post on some other sites and in the years I've been doing this a ton of sites, my interests being football, track, rassling, blues, music in general, sci fi. I have never been anywhere where so many are sooooo wrapped up in anything having to do with bowel movements and body parts. It really is strange, I guess it's a Texas thing.

Probably cultural to Texas, what drive you here if you're not huge on basketbsll?

Avante
05-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Probably cultural to Texas, what drive you here if you're not huge on basketbsll?

I know a couple guys here who post on another board where I met them. They asked me to come over here. It was...."lotta of trolls over there, you'd have fun with them"....hahaha!

cantthinkofanything
05-16-2014, 04:35 PM
I know a couple guys here who post on another board where I met them. They asked me to come over here. It was...."lotta of trolls over there, you'd have fun with them"....hahaha!

do they spank your balls with their dicks?

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 04:47 PM

Seems like they took a liking to you, following you around like ducklings

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Seems like they took a liking to you, following you around like ducklings

I use an old pro rasslin' gimmick, be a good bad guy. The fans eat it up. Everyone loves a good villian, hahaha!!!!! I also use a lot of human nature, that being come off as a know it all, everyone has to..."I'll show him he ain't so smart"...hahaha!!!!!!

I have fun with it, especially the.."oh stop it, stop it"...knowing that's like throwing gas on a fire.

It's all fun for me, knowing the little shits will never let me down.

Avante
05-16-2014, 05:24 PM
do they spank your balls with their dicks?

You are getting dumber as time goes on.

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 06:15 PM
I use an old pro rasslin' gimmick, be a good bad guy. The fans eat it up. Everyone loves a good villian, hahaha!!!!! I also use a lot of human nature, that being come off as a know it all, everyone has to..."I'll show him he ain't so smart"...hahaha!!!!!!

I have fun with it, especially the.."oh stop it, stop it"...knowing that's like throwing gas on a fire.

It's all fun for me, knowing the little shits will never let me down.

You've got the heel theory down pat, wrestling entertainment owes its success to heels and so does forum communities. You'd think it's easy, but the trick is to make them keep watching you despite them resenting you, it's quite an art to be the villain - ask Jack Nicholson.

Avante
05-16-2014, 06:31 PM
You've got the heel theory down pat, wrestling entertainment owes its success to heels and so does forum communities. You'd think it's easy, but the trick is to make them keep watching you despite them resenting you, it's quite an art to be the villain - ask Jack Nicholson.

What happens is everyone wants to show their buddies out there how they can handle that heel, so they must put that villian in his place. Then it's..."see me everyone I;m a bad man"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get bored with the seriousness found other places, there are some where 'fuck" will get you banned. Here you can relax and stomp around on midgets, great fun:hat

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 06:33 PM
What happens is everyone wants to show their buddies out there how they can handle that heel, so they must put that villian in his place. Then it's..."see me everyone I;m a bad man"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get bored with the seriousness found other places, there are some where 'fuck" will get you banned. Here you can relax and stomp around on midgets, great fun:hat

True enough, this community is great for the loose moderation outside of the Spurs board.

Avante
05-16-2014, 06:44 PM
True enough, this community is great for the loose moderation outside of the Spurs board.

The fact anything goes here is without question the attraction and it is rather unique. I can't think of any other place where you can say anything ya want, yep....unique!

The Reckoning
05-16-2014, 07:14 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/10154333_10202730647821787_1112789021_n.jpg