PDA

View Full Version : Would you stick Leonard to Durant in the first two quarters?

apalisoc_9
05-16-2014, 01:39 AM
I trust Leonard, but I don't trust the refs enough..I don't really believe the NBA is rigged, but they do call weak fouls. IMO, they should put green on durant the first two quarters and have Leonard guard him in the third or fourth..

Opinions?

Floyd Pacquiao
05-16-2014, 01:46 AM
I would put manu on him early (manu has guarded him very well when matched up) and if manu picks up early fouls than so be it. at least he would than be benched and not on the floor fucking shit up...

apalisoc_9
05-16-2014, 01:48 AM
I would put manu on him early (manu has guarded him very well when matched up) and if manu picks up early fouls than so be it. at least he would than be benched and not on the floor fucking shit up...

:lmao

KawhiLeonard
05-16-2014, 02:34 AM
I would start Austin daye on him he has the length

z0sa
05-16-2014, 02:40 AM
I would start Austin daye on him he has the length

Methinks you do not realize why they are called the Thunderefs.

The Spurs need to pull a Phil Jackson. Pack the paint. Play smart 1 on 1 d but ultimately dare them to play hero ball and shoot it over the top. When they do, gang rebound. When they don't, force their roleplayers to make plays by running them off their set shots.

Then execute to perfection on the other end. Absolutely no silly turnovers can be afforded.

hater
05-16-2014, 02:44 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/08/Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

ezau
05-16-2014, 02:50 AM
I prefer Green guarding Durant. Kawhi is too valuable for the Spurs to be sitting down because of foul trouble.

testies
05-16-2014, 02:52 AM
Couldn't we just sign Tony Allen like just for this series??

Horry Hipcheck
05-16-2014, 03:13 AM
Leonard would just get in foul trouble and he's never been an effective Durant stopped anyway. Try Green on him, KD appeared to struggle with Paul's quickness despite the size advantage. Use Leonard elsewhere, stopping other role players from killing us should be top priority.

100%duncan
05-16-2014, 03:17 AM
Diaw-Green-Leonard.,

John_C
05-16-2014, 03:34 AM
diaw sounds good on Durant. no way should you gamble Kawhi guarding Durant. with the way he played the blazers, he may be in for an impending quick succession of questionable fouls.