PDA

View Full Version : The I hate Derek Fisher thread.

ivanfromwestwood
05-16-2014, 01:52 AM
I hate that mother fucker. Do you?:ihit

kjhip1
05-16-2014, 01:56 AM
moreso becomes he faked his way out of utah "to be closer to his daughter" oh and............................................... ........................................4

ivanfromwestwood
05-16-2014, 02:04 AM
I can just see him hitting uncontested three pointers in the corner. on the flip side I think Patty Mills is going to run circles around him

sook
05-16-2014, 02:07 AM
one of the biggest POS to ever play.

ElNono
05-16-2014, 02:11 AM
He actually said his daughter had cancer in the eye, that's why he left Utah... he was playing for the Lakeshow right after...

Then in the last CBA negotiation, he fucked Billy Hunter and pulled a backroom deal with Stern...

What he did on the court is fine with me, but that shit shows his true colors...

Mugen
05-16-2014, 02:12 AM
If the Spurs can send this faggot into retirement, I'll be very happy tbh.

timtonymanu
05-16-2014, 02:14 AM
I hate him too. This OKC team has so many unlikeable players to choose from. Westbrook, Ibaka, Perkins, Fisher, Jackson ughhh. :lol

z0sa
05-16-2014, 02:14 AM
Speaking of wishing cancer upon NBA sports figures ...

kjhip1
05-16-2014, 02:15 AM
He actually said his daughter had cancer in the eye, that's why he left Utah... he was playing for the Lakeshow right after...

Then in the last CBA negotiation, he fucked Billy Hunter and pulled a backroom deal with Stern...

What he did on the court is fine with me, but that shit shows his true colors...

I could have sworn he was also using the "Im gonna retire" talk when he left the jazz and went straight to the lakers...but the hole NBA collective bargaining agreement fiasco truly did show his true colors..snake in the grass tbh

kjhip1
05-16-2014, 02:16 AM
If the Spurs can send this faggot into retirement, I'll be very happy tbh.

his game never changes too...even his shot pisses me off..looks like he's squatting to take a crap everytime he shoots...

sook
05-16-2014, 02:22 AM

When he was with the Mavs and fleeced them, I loved Cuban's response after. Dude begged to be signed, then 2 months later asks to be traded due to his daughter's condition :cry, then signs with OKC.

Cuban:
“His kids are older now,” he added. “It’s easier to fly in and out of Oklahoma City than it is Dallas. I understand that. It’s just a decision a parent has to make. Every parent has difficult decisions to make.”

james evans
05-16-2014, 02:45 AM
hate is an understatement. he's a piece of shit as a human. every time he plays for a shitty squad, he uses the excuse of his daughter's health to get out of a contract(has done it 2 times), but when he's playing for the lakers and okc, his daughter miraculously never gets sick. what kind of man uses his child's sickness to play for contenders? that's as low as it gets.

hater
05-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Fisher is a good guy. Not sure why the hate around here for him. There's lot of hate in this forum lately

sad

james evans
05-16-2014, 02:46 AM
Fisher is a good guy. Not sure why the hate around here for him.

weird
how many good guys u know personally in your area lie and use their children's health as an excuse to get out of work?

hater
05-16-2014, 02:47 AM
how many good guys u know personally in your area lie and use their children's health as an excuse to get out of work?

you never skipped work for that reason? :lol jokes on you then

z0sa
05-16-2014, 02:49 AM
Fisher is a good guy. Not sure why the hate around here for him. There's lot of hate in this forum lately

sad

Youre the antithesis of your nickname homie...sometimes at least

james evans
05-16-2014, 02:49 AM
you never skipped work for that reason? :lol jokes on you then
nah, if i had a daughter with cancer(and i hope none of u will either), i wouldn't be using her cancer as an excuse to get out of work. sorry, maybe i'm just missing out, but i hope to never have a child with cancer and if i did, i wouldn't exploit it.

hater
05-16-2014, 02:51 AM
Youre the antithesis of your nickname homie...sometimes at least

I just don't get the hate for the corpse that is Fisher. Sure prime Fisher, hate that mofo. But this Fisher is beyond done at this point.

-21-
05-16-2014, 02:54 AM
I hope he becomes the Lakers next coach.

testies
05-16-2014, 02:56 AM
I just don't get the hate for the corpse that is Fisher. Sure prime Fisher, hate that mofo. But this Fisher is beyond done at this point.

you don't get anything.. biggest SOB on earth Fisher is OK under your view, Spurs fans are crybabies when they talk about thunderrefs

Why don't you get the fuck out if you want to disagree on such obvious topics?

Walton Buys Off Me
05-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Gonna be fun putting Fisher out to pasture....

I may even make a shrine for him as I'm celebrating our title pool side in late June.

Snapshot of his face with tears flowing down his cheeks while being pummeled in game 6 of the 2003 WCSF...next to some open bottles of Corona.

Raven
05-16-2014, 10:36 AM
i have a hate-respect relationship with him.

Dex
05-16-2014, 10:38 AM
The curse has been lifted. Fisher will be the next in the line of ex-Spur killers.

UZER
05-16-2014, 10:39 AM
In terms of basketball hate....I hate no one more than Derek Fisher. From weaseling out of teams over and over to make sure he's on contending teams, to his bull dog rough hack D in one second then flopping literally in the next breath is so frustrating to watch. He bull dozed his way thru screens when a big man sets them, then flops on the very next screen set two seconds later and gets every mfing call.

If he was just a bull dog, I could live with it. But the fact the he goes from bull dog to dandelion and gets rewarded for it in both aspects with no calls on and calls is extremely frustrating to watch.

And how do other players feel when they're stuck in contracts that they can't get out of, and Fisher, who is supposed to represent them or did represent, keeps finding ways to get out of his to get to better teams.

dg7md
05-16-2014, 10:44 AM
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5960/fisher18wo.gif

Budkin
05-16-2014, 10:46 AM

sad

He's not a good guy. Not sure where you're getting that. He's like one of those fake ass "Christians" that talks all Jesus this and that but would stab you in the back without a second thought if it benefited him.

testies
05-16-2014, 10:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck9nyiwaTIg

boutons_deux
05-16-2014, 11:07 AM
DF as Knicks coach is in the news today.

he had a couple of rainbow 3G airballs last night, and some other ugly shit.

UZER
05-16-2014, 11:08 AM
DF as Knicks coach is in the news today.

he had a couple of rainbow 3G airballs last night, and some other ugly shit.

But he wasn't playing the spurs so that's normal.

Jimcs50
05-16-2014, 11:10 AM
I do not care for him

will_spurs
05-16-2014, 11:28 AM
one of the biggest POS to ever play.

This.

said7
05-16-2014, 11:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck9nyiwaTIg

Best game I ever did watch. In LA no less.

daslicer
05-16-2014, 01:50 PM
He's the best example of how ass kissing can get talent less people far in life. He kissed Shaq's ass profusely that he was able to convince Shaq to get Van Exel traded. I have never liked his fake tough guy shtick he does like for example the time he did a dirty foul on Scola but made sure he was behind two guys when talking shit to Scola. I remember during Parker's rookie year he was getting schooled badly in game 3 of the playoffs that he got up in Parker's face and started yelling like maniac and then again like a punk made sure Rick Fox was there to back him up. He is a bitch made player top to bottom.

superbigtime
05-16-2014, 02:03 PM
I fucking loathe that waste of a human being. I absolutely despise him. And Chris Paul and Jason Terry. Fisher leads the way.

DarrinS
05-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Fisher is pretty irrelevant these days.

slick'81
05-16-2014, 04:26 PM
Spur killer glad we get another shot at this tosb

iManu
05-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Die.

sammy
05-16-2014, 07:14 PM
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5960/fisher18wo.gif

This picture of this pinche asshole crying is Priceless! Let's do it again Spurs, Make this Bitch Cry!

thiste
05-16-2014, 07:20 PM
I fucking hate this guy so much.

spurs10
05-16-2014, 07:55 PM
What I find revealing is this thread was started by his wife!

daslicer
05-16-2014, 07:58 PM
This picture of this pinche asshole crying is Priceless! Let's do it again Spurs, Make this Bitch Cry!

I remember he had this reaction after Steve Smith hit a 3 to run up the score in garbage time. Never understood the hypocrisy of this asshole since he loved doing the same thing to the Spurs in garbage time.