PDA

View Full Version : Regardless, I'm already proud of my Spurs

testies
05-16-2014, 03:33 AM
Just seeing CP3 almost meltdown on interview because he never left round 2 of playoffs, and other superstars who don't have those opportunities, and how hard they work and still fail, I won't take for granted a 3rd WCF in a row

If we advance or win it all, its just a bonus. I'm already proud of supporting this organization!

Prime Time
05-16-2014, 03:41 AM
Yeah, Griffin Force and Cliff Paul can't accomplish shit on the court.

It wouldn't be the playoffs without one of these threads :tu

EVAY
05-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Just seeing CP3 almost meltdown on interview because he never left round 2 of playoffs, and other superstars who don't have those opportunities, and how hard they work and still fail, I won't take for granted a 3rd WCF in a row

If we advance or win it all, its just a bonus. I'm already proud of supporting this organization!

me too!!

mclinejr
05-16-2014, 08:14 AM

I thought we knocked CP3 out in the second round of the 2008 playoffs.

dg7md
05-16-2014, 08:35 AM
Good points OP, but too premature to post this. We have a real chance at winning the title this year. Too early to start the "great try" talk.

DesignatedT
05-16-2014, 08:38 AM
:tu

Extremely impressive following last years finals loss.

05-16-2014, 09:15 AM
As happy as I am with how the Spurs have played this year after last year's heartbreak, I so badly want to see them get their redemption by winning it all.

05-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Good points OP, but too premature to post this. We have a real chance at winning the title this year. Too early to start the "great try" talk.

As happy as I am with how the Spurs have played this year after last year's heartbreak, I so badly want to see them get their redemption by winning it all.

SsKSpurs21
05-16-2014, 09:25 AM
dont get complacent! there is a job left to finish. we have the talent and the experience to win it all!

lets go get #5 boys!

GO SPURS GO!

will_spurs
05-16-2014, 11:30 AM

Then again we are entering the coin toss territory, knowing that between the refs, Lebron and Mr MVP it's actually a 90-10 coin toss against us