:lol CP0

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/15/us/donald-sterling-nba/

DMX7
05-16-2014, 08:29 AM
LeBron Bron is prepared to NOT play per Roger Mason Jr. :lol

Yeah fucking right. :rollin

Spurs9
05-16-2014, 08:50 AM
:lol these overpaid entitled bitches (kang)

Trill Clinton
05-16-2014, 08:56 AM
welp, the league if fucced. lockout on deck.

jag
05-16-2014, 09:32 AM
lol anyone thinking these guys will sit out games for this. You got thousandaires and millionaires trying to play hardball with billionaires.

The guys on the end of the bench aren't making a million dollars a year. They could give a shit about Sterling, as long as massa keeps signing those checks. Chris Paul and Lebron James are both due 20 Million next year. I guess we'll find out how dedicated they are to "the cause" when Sterling is still the owner at the start of next season.

When it comes down to it, Paul, Bron, Blake Griffin, Doc Rivers, etc. will dance a jig for Sterling if it means they keep getting paid...because they don't have any other options.

vy65
05-16-2014, 09:41 AM
http://www.blechercollins.com/Attorneys/Maxwell-M-Blecher.shtml

lol note the Colonel Custer painting in the background

DD
05-16-2014, 09:42 AM
lol anyone thinking these guys will sit out games for this. You got thousandaires and millionaires trying to play hardball with billionaires.

The guys on the end of the bench aren't making a million dollars a year. They could give a shit about Sterling, as long as massa keeps signing those checks. Chris Paul and Lebron James are both due 20 Million next year. I guess we'll find out how dedicated they are to "the cause" when Sterling is still the owner at the start of next season.

When it comes down to it, Paul, Bron, Blake Griffin, Doc Rivers, etc. will dance a jig for Sterling if it means they keep getting paid...because they don't have any other options.

To further elaborate on your message, blacks are the least loyal race in the history of mankind. Look at the slave trade as a prime example: capturing and selling their own into bondage for a few shekels. In the U.S., almost every potential slave uprising in the 19th century was quelled before it got off the ground--b/c little Cletus ratted out his co-conspirators in exchange for massa's money and a few extra bacon strips.

Just dangle some money in front of them and they're yours.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2014, 09:58 AM
:lol Sorry haters, but if he doesn't pay the fine, it actually makes it even easier for the league to get rid of him:

jag
05-16-2014, 10:01 AM
It's just funny that anyone could think Sterling (worth nearly 2 Billion) would be scared at the thought of a lockout. Owning an NBA franchise is just a hobby. Like his wife, his side slam pieces and his cars, the team is just one of his many toys. He doesn't have to pimp himself out to Powerade, Samsung, Vitamin Water and McDonald's to support his lifestyle.

The only person scared when Lebron threatens to sit, is Adam Silver. Dat Business Jew, Sterling is probably laughing somewhere because he knows he could pay Lebron's career earnings in legal bills and wouldn't miss a penny.

whitemamba
05-16-2014, 10:09 AM
:lol Sorry haters, but if he doesn't pay the fine, it actually makes it even easier for the league to get rid of him:

:lol

he didn't break any rules or violate any terms of the NBA's constitution. So techinicaly speaking that fine is wrong. Sterling is going to fight this to to grave as he should.

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Sterling is fighting racism, I salute his efforts.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2014, 10:18 AM
:lol

he didn't break any rules or violate any terms of the NBA's constitution. So techinicaly speaking that fine is wrong. Sterling is going to fight this to to grave as he should.
He signed numerous moral and ethical contracts with the league over the years that he breached with the tape and with the CNN interview (which is admissible in court).... he also violated the terms about "conduct detrimental to the league," AND not paying the fine in and of itself is a violation.... I understand you're scared as fuck of Fredo competing with new owners who actually care about winning, but please try to keep up :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2014, 10:22 AM
if sterling wins his case, i hope he gets a public apology from that fake ass commissioner and the aids faggot

whitemamba
05-16-2014, 10:45 AM
He signed numerous moral and ethical contracts with the league over the years that he breached with the tape and with the CNN interview (which is admissible in court).... he also violated the terms about "conduct detrimental to the league," AND not paying the fine in and of itself is a violation.... I understand you're scared as fuck of Fredo competing with new owners who actually care about winning, but please try to keep up :lol

nah son, i aint scared, im constitutional :lol

baseline bum
05-16-2014, 10:53 AM
PcXBtOaKC28

Mal
05-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Rooting for Sterling, despite that he is old salty faggot

Drachen
05-16-2014, 12:49 PM
nah son, i aint scared, im constitutional :lol

In curious, what's this have to do with the constitution (unless you are taking about the NBA constitution)

TheSanityAnnex
05-16-2014, 01:01 PM

I already explained this to you. He did not, and the 2.5 million dollar fine is proof of this as that is the max amount by anything not covered under the rules and bylaws. I detailed this and found exactly where this was. Not going to dig it up again.

And why the fuck do you put a ":lol" after every fucking sentence? Nothing you say is remotely humorous.

sook
05-16-2014, 02:04 PM
I am curious as to what would happen if sterling continues to fight it, is he calling Lebron's bluff? Lets hope this keeps playing out and no settlement is reached.

Jacob1983
05-16-2014, 02:09 PM
I hope this saga destroys the Clippers. Kinda rooting for evil whitey.

spurraider21
05-16-2014, 02:27 PM
The Spurs win the title, and the NBA collapses. perfect ending tbh :lol

Jacob1983
05-16-2014, 02:38 PM
My Mavs have 1 Larry O'Brien trophy and that's all that matters. No rich lawyer Jew fuck can take it away. I love it.

The Batman
05-16-2014, 02:42 PM
My Mavs have 1 Larry O'Brien trophy and that's all that matters. No rich lawyer Jew fuck can take it away. I love it.

I don't know what that has to do with this thread.

Jacob1983
05-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Everything, brah.

sook
05-16-2014, 03:14 PM

You've become almost as annoying as the retarded ass rocket homers that think 94/95 has any bearing on the now. In other words, shut the fuck up...start your own thread and talk about it as much as you want there.

whitemamba
05-16-2014, 03:43 PM
In curious, what's this have to do with the constitution (unless you are taking about the NBA constitution)

Little mixture of both. Americas constitution over rules everything else in America, but I was referring tl
the NBA's yes.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2014, 05:19 PM
What about arguing, as it seems Sterling will, that Adam Silver did not have the authority to impose this fine? Under the NBA Constitution, that argument is very difficult because Article 24(l) gives Silver “the authority to fix such penalty as in the Commissioner’s judgment shall be in the best interests of the Association.” Such a penalty may include “a fine, suspension, and/or the forfeiture or assignment of draft choices. No monetary penalty fixed under this provision shall exceed $2,500,000.”

The penalty imposed by Silver is of course within these guidelines, so Sterling really has no argument that Silver could not determine or levy this fine because his agreement to the NBA Constitution empowered Silver to do so.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/donald-sterlings-legal-strategy-makes-little-sense/#f60kt7DHh0CItEya.99

Ricky Davis
05-16-2014, 05:24 PM
I don't know what that has to do with this thread.

Says this in almost every thread tbh

Jacob1983
05-16-2014, 06:07 PM
You Spurs and Lakers fans talk shit about how you own a million championships yet you bitch at me for being happy and content with 1 by my Mavs. I don't get it.

Anyways, I hope Sterling drags it out as long as he can.

jimbo
05-16-2014, 06:24 PM

I've got no idea where all of the "moral and ethical contracts" came from. They never said he had signed those until after a certain date, and then after that every single article referencing them used the exact same phrasing. (meaning to me that they just copy pasted w/o fact checking) I'm not buying it until I actually see the documents or a website names their sources. It just feels like lazy journalism to me.

(I don't know if any of the documents have actually became public in the last few weeks)

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/donald-sterlings-legal-strategy-makes-little-sense/#f60kt7DHh0CItEya.99

I'm guessing that they're fighting it because like you quoted, the 2.5 million fine is sorta a catch-all for everything that doesn't fit into another category. However, there was a reason everyone thought that Sterling would only be fined a mil prior to the fine itself. There was a distinct category into which Sterling's comments fell under with a maximum penalty of a mil.

I'm guessing he'll pay up when he has to just to keep it going longer.

DMC
05-16-2014, 11:04 PM
To further elaborate on your message, blacks are the least loyal race in the history of mankind. Look at the slave trade as a prime example: capturing and selling their own into bondage for a few shekels. In the U.S., almost every potential slave uprising in the 19th century was quelled before it got off the ground--b/c little Cletus ratted out his co-conspirators in exchange for massa's money and a few extra bacon strips.

Just dangle some money in front of them and they're yours.

Yeah, but the Jews killed the son of God so they've got some ground on the Negroes.

:lol NBA fines.. as if they go to build bridges and pay for firemen's wages. A fine in the NBA goes to the NBA, and into someone's pocket. So when some negro smacks another one, he has to pay a white man a lot of money. The more things change the more they stay the same.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2014, 08:42 AM

He is arguing antitrust so that is moot.

SupremeGuy
05-17-2014, 09:18 AM
He is arguing antitrust so that is moot.It amazes and saddens me how some people in this thread don't understand this simple concept, tbh.

Trill Clinton
05-17-2014, 09:27 AM
y'all wanna be donald sterling soooooo bad.

its a wrap for dude, its over. he got cucked by his slutty side piece. he thought he had a winner but this bitch was just your average hoe getting dicced down and by some dusty pimp.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2njg41f.jpg

he's banned FOR LIFE lol. he is NOT getting his team bacc and there is nothing you geeks can do about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmauSdNJ1Ec

Trill Clinton
05-17-2014, 09:31 AM
sterling getting cucced by a old pimp wearing a louis vuitton sombrerohttp://i57.tinypic.com/2vt17qt.pnghttp://i61.tinypic.com/2cid7jm.jpg

AchillesHeel
05-17-2014, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw