PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: :lol Spurs fans, why do you do this to yourselves?

rogues
05-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Every year is a disappointment for yall. Yall get so heavily invested in this team, the failure is so delicious..:lmao I fucking love being a fan of a team that has a chance to knock out the Spurs. It's going to happen. Brace yourselves..

DJB
05-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the bump material. :tu

hyhy
05-16-2014, 12:06 PM
says a fan of a team that will never defeat the heat and will never win a ring as long as lebron is in that team

ElNono
05-16-2014, 12:17 PM
says a fan of a team that will never defeat the heat and will never win a ring as long as lebron is in that team

:lol read my mind

Leetonidas
05-16-2014, 12:30 PM
Don't put your foot in your mouth this early bro, let the games play out. If Ibaka's injury is serious at all then OKC is fucked tbh

benefactor
05-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Don't put your foot in your mouth this early bro
He knows no other way.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Don't put your foot in your mouth this early bro, let the games play out. If Ibaka's injury is serious at all then OKC is fucked tbh

It's MethKC.... Collison will just have the fluke series of a lifetime if Ibaka can't play :lol

Leetonidas
05-16-2014, 12:49 PM
tbh how many games this series y'all think KD will outshoot the Spurs from the FT line by himself? At least 2 imo

spurraider21
05-16-2014, 12:58 PM
Every year is a disappointment for yall. Yall get so heavily invested in this team, the failure is so delicious..:lmao I fucking love being a fan of a team that has a chance to knock out the Spurs. It's going to happen. Brace yourselves..
every single season of Durant's career has ended in disappointment :lol. you've nary room

baseline bum
05-16-2014, 01:08 PM
I don't know why people think Methlahoma can't beat Miami because of a series two years ago.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2014, 01:10 PM
I don't know why people think Methlahoma can't beat Miami because of a series two years ago.

LeBron is living in KD's head rent-free, and isoball doesn't work against Miami....

spurraider21
05-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Same reason that every non-Spur fan on this board thinks that the Spurs can't beat Methlahoma

ElNono
05-16-2014, 01:15 PM

I don't think it has that much to do with their series two years ago... I just don't think OKC can overcome their deficiencies against them in a 7 game series. Could be wrong...

Katherine Robinson
05-16-2014, 01:17 PM

Durant doesn't have the mental chops to lead a team in a tight series and Westbrook doesn't have the talent to do so. Combine the two, you may have a player capable of leading them past the Heat.

baseline bum
05-16-2014, 01:19 PM
LeBron is living in KD's head rent-free, and isoball doesn't work against Miami....

Niggas beat em on Miami's home court this season with isoball. Philibeaner isn't that big a step up from Brooks tbh. Took him until an elimination game to realize Green can't dribble.

baseline bum
05-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Same reason that every non-Spur fan on this board thinks that the Spurs can't beat Methlahoma

I don't consider the Spurs the favorite in the series because OKC has owned them all season. I could give a shit about 2012 since both teams are pretty different now.

Leetonidas
05-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Thunder have no one who can even hope to contain LeBron tbh Durant is a defensive pussy and will get bullied the entire series by him. If Wade plays like he did in the last game against Brooklyn against OKC even in just a few games, no way OKC is going to beat Miami. They are not good match ups for them and have no one to punish Miami for having shitty post defense. Coupled with the fact that they don't have an assortment of defenders to throw at Bron, I don't think they're beating Miami especially without homecourt.

Spur-Addict
05-16-2014, 01:24 PM
Niggas beat em on Miami's home court this season with isoball. Philibeaner isn't that big a step up from Brooks tbh. Took him until an elimination game to realize Green can't dribble.

Probably per suggestion of the players

Leetonidas
05-16-2014, 01:24 PM
Lakerfan is fucked either way. Thunder beat Spurs then LBJ threepeats and with three straight Finals MVPs and 4 MVPs, he is going to be unanimously ranked above Kobe on the GOAT list. Spurs beat Thunder and beat Miami then it's Duncan 5 Kobe 5 with Duncan leading in FMVPs and MVPs thus getting the all-time nod :lol

spurraider21
05-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Lakerfan is fucked either way. Thunder beat Spurs then LBJ threepeats and with three straight Finals MVPs and 4 MVPs, he is going to be unanimously ranked above Kobe on the GOAT list. Spurs beat Thunder and beat Miami then it's Duncan 5 Kobe 5 with Duncan leading in FMVPs and MVPs thus getting the all-time nod :lol
LeBron will probably get all that regardless... Duncan's opportunities are very limited

ElNono
05-16-2014, 01:29 PM

Didn't Miami went to OKC like two weeks later and run a train on them Gary Neal style? That game was over by halftime, IIRC.

Clipper Nation
05-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Niggas beat em on Miami's home court this season with isoball.

Regular season means nothing because Miami coasts their way through it :lol

I seem to recall LeBron haters pointing to the Nyets' sweep of Miami in the regular season (just about the least-convincing sweep imaginable, btw) as proof that they had a chance of winning the series....

TIMMYtoZO
05-16-2014, 01:49 PM

:lol That was after Miami jumed out to an early 18 point lead and then coasted too much. Miami humilated them a few weeks later in their house. OKC was more talented 2 years ago while Miami was gunning for their 1st ring. Miami is a proven champ and OKC will be relying on them to beat themselves. That isn't happening. Spoelstra will be the only reason OKC wins 1 game or 2. Miami will get anything they want on OKC while OKC will struggle against that swarming D. It's more of a mismatch now than it was 2 years ago, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2014, 02:07 PM
so lets get this straight

as long ur okc meth team beats the spurs stopping them from winning a ring, while the meth team gets beatened by the heat team or any team with lebron; u are fine with that?

end of the day spurs 4>0 rings bitch

baseline bum
05-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Regular season means nothing because Miami coasts their way through it :lol

I seem to recall LeBron haters pointing to the Nyets' sweep of Miami in the regular season (just about the least-convincing sweep imaginable, btw) as proof that they had a chance of winning the series....

Don't get me wrong, I'd still consider Miami the favorites when facing OKC, but people here are acting like it's an automatic and I don't think it's anything close to that. If Boris Diaw could play effective defense on LeBron at times you gotta think Abaka has a chance too. And Miami doesn't have 2012 Wade anymore.

ElNono
05-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'd still consider Miami the favorites when facing OKC, but people here are acting like it's an automatic and I don't think it's anything close to that. If Boris Diaw could play effective defense on LeBron at times you gotta think Abaka has a chance too. And Miami doesn't have 2012 Wade anymore.

Because Abaka is an athletic freak but he's a dumb player. Lebron eats athletic freaks for breakfast. I still remember when Abaka went for a block and broke Lebron's nose, and Lebron still dunked on that ass.

Budkin
05-16-2014, 03:12 PM

Why you gotta be so mean to us thunderup! :lol

Brazil
05-16-2014, 03:25 PM
:lol 4 rings faggot

elmanutres
05-16-2014, 04:23 PM
just don't go hiding like that pussy thread and that pussy koonaids when it happens. That's all we ask.

Arcadian
05-16-2014, 04:25 PM
:lol says the guy who created a Heat troll as security for just in case they crush the Thunder

sammy
05-16-2014, 04:46 PM

Your delusional! LOL!

Spurs9
05-29-2014, 10:32 PM
:lol

Spurs9
05-31-2014, 11:15 PM
:lmao faggot

Kool Bob Love
06-17-2014, 06:57 PM
:lmao

spurraider21
08-11-2014, 03:57 AM
:lol power move
:lol israel gutierrez bads

Splits
08-11-2014, 05:23 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/181/534/10289382.jpg

TampaDude
08-11-2014, 05:22 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/181/534/10289382.jpg

:lmao

Daniel Sedin
08-11-2014, 05:25 PM

Henrik Sedin
08-11-2014, 05:29 PM
:lmao faggot

RD2191
08-11-2014, 05:35 PM
:wakeup