PDA

View Full Version : Frito Lay has an opening for Route Sales Driver

AlamoSpursFan
08-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Must be willing to relocate to Buffalo, NY. :lol

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050810/4017109.asp

Man charged with DWI in theft of chip truck

8/10/2005

A heavily intoxicated man stole a potato chip truck Tuesday and tried to sell its $3,000 cargo for $5 so he could buy a beer, according to police.
Along the way, police said, he struck two parked cars at Jersey Street near West Avenue, causing $1,500 damage to the stolen truck.

"I saw (the suspect) exit a Frito-Lay delivery truck with a box of chips and a red coffee thermos," Thomas E. Liberatore of Pennsylvania Street told police. "He said he wanted to sell the whole truck for $20, and then he said, "Just give me $5, I want a beer.' "

Ten minutes later, John R. Rodriguez, 51, of Broadway was apprehended hiding behind a building at Pennsylvania near Niagara Street by Officer Pat Murphy, who had been flagged down by witnesses, police said.

Officers Monte Montalvo and Mary May said Rodriguez hopped into the truck and drove off after a company employee had left her keys in the ignition:lol at North Street near Mariner Street.

Rodriguez, who registered a .26 on a breath test, was charged with driving while intoxicated, driving without a license, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident, felony grand larceny, criminal mischief and criminal possession of stolen property.