PDA

View Full Version : Will you stop celebrating over Ibaka's injury?

100%duncan
05-17-2014, 01:06 AM
Stay classy, Spursfans.

DapDaGenius
05-17-2014, 01:07 AM
*Asks people to stay classy
*After calling them "fags"

:lmao

100%duncan
05-17-2014, 01:10 AM

Sorry for hurting your soft heart.

Mikeanaro
05-17-2014, 01:11 AM
Ok now Im low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6KkU5g5wM

T Park
05-17-2014, 01:15 AM

Nothing says tough like homophobic slurs

Sean Cagney
05-17-2014, 01:43 AM
Did this honestly need a thread? Every thought on here seems to need a thread, wake up and have a thought and a new thread! Slept last night and thought something new, post it later! Going to bed and thought another thought, thread. Maybe Ibaka injuries should all just be in a single thread.

spurs10
05-17-2014, 01:57 AM
Nothing says tough like homophobic slurs :lmao

z0sa
05-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Stay classy, OP.

sehui
05-17-2014, 02:38 AM
Filipino tbh

BC3
05-17-2014, 02:57 AM
ops trippin tbh

will_spurs
05-17-2014, 03:03 AM
Nothing says tough like homophobic slurs

:clap

Cry Havoc
05-17-2014, 03:27 AM
Stay classy, Spursfans.

Stay stupid, stupid.

Strange Love
05-17-2014, 04:50 AM
OP: WELP, moving on :depressed

100%duncan
05-17-2014, 05:36 AM
:lmao lotsa people hurt

DD
05-17-2014, 05:44 AM
Stay classy, Spursfans.

:lolyour mom pulled tricks for Avante

Blizzardwizard
05-17-2014, 06:11 AM
OP destroyed :lol

Arc
05-17-2014, 06:58 AM
ITT: op makes post trying to sound classy, backfires, gets destroyed

Perry Mason
05-17-2014, 07:08 AM
ITT: op makes post trying to sound classy, backfires, gets destroyed

More like, ITT OP makes a necessary and obvious point, and PC bots mindlessly react to "gay slur", showing their good public school training and lack of independent thought.

resistanze
05-17-2014, 07:09 AM
:lolyour mom pulled tricks for Avante

resistanze
05-17-2014, 07:12 AM
More like, ITT OP makes a necessary and obvious point, and PC bots mindlessly react to "gay slur", showing their good public school training and lack of independent thought.

Or more like people point out the idiocy and hypocrisy of talking about class about an injury and not the gay slur.

It's even dumber the OP is trying to pull the "you're butthurt!" card when this entire thread was made for that reason. If you hate "PC bots", why the fuck do you care people are happy Ibaka is injured?

baseline bum
05-17-2014, 07:15 AM
Why would Spurs fans stop celebrating Ibaka's injury when he is one of the chief players that makes Oklahoma such a matchup problem?

resistanze
05-17-2014, 07:18 AM
Why would Spurs fans stop celebrating Ibaka's injury when he is one of the chief players that makes Oklahoma such a matchup problem?

:cry because class, you faggot

baseline bum
05-17-2014, 07:20 AM

I didn't wish cancer on him. I just wanted his HIV-2 to flare up :cry

DapDaGenius
05-17-2014, 08:36 AM
Sorry for hurting your soft heart.

My heart is good, brah. I wasn't even one of the people who was celebrating Ibaka's injury.

dfens
05-17-2014, 08:43 AM
As a laker fan I say screw this monkey. After all the shenanigans he's pulled I call him only Serge Isucka, he is nothing but a banana addict let to run wild by the refs with a penchant for dick grabbing.

Praise the Lord that his injury will be a recurrent and vicious one and that his ass will be sent back to the congo jungle were he can play basketball with the resident baboons.

GOD BLESS.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2014, 08:54 AM
Serg Abaka ain't bout dis life.

Russ
05-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Act like you been there before Spurs fans.

No celebrating Ibaka's injury. :nope

(Not until Westbrook is hurt.)

Strategic
05-17-2014, 09:05 AM
A little poetic justice for "Nut Punch Fever"?

houston spurs fan
05-17-2014, 09:10 AM
Stay classy, Spursfans.
Complete dumbass. Dude, this is 2014 and calling people fags while telling them to stay classy shows your lack of intelligence.

ohmwrecker
05-17-2014, 09:17 AM
Complete dumbass. Dude, this is 2014 and calling people fags while telling them to stay classy shows your lack of intelligence.

I don't think that has been pointed out yet. Very astute.

capek
05-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Fuck that OP. You know inside you feel like king Cain here

http://media.giphy.com/media/L5jXcnbp2dkZi/giphy.gif

you deny that you're no Spurs fan at all

SupremeGuy
05-17-2014, 09:25 AM
Someone needs to give the op a good douching, that shit smells.

houston spurs fan
05-17-2014, 10:16 AM
I don't think that has been pointed out yet. Very astute.
Funny you wasted time reading/responding to this. Your life must suck.

baseline bum
05-17-2014, 10:29 AM
As a laker fan I say screw this monkey. After all the shenanigans he's pulled I call him only Serge Isucka, he is nothing but a banana addict let to run wild by the refs with a penchant for dick grabbing.

Praise the Lord that his injury will be a recurrent and vicious one and that his ass will be sent back to the congo jungle were he can play basketball with the resident baboons.

GOD BLESS.

Indeed.

r0drig0lac
05-17-2014, 10:52 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/thread_backfire.gif

jag
05-17-2014, 10:53 AM

:lol

ohmwrecker
05-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Funny you wasted time reading/responding to this. Your life must suck.

How long did it take you to read and respond?

myhc
05-17-2014, 01:24 PM

GOD BLESS.

stay classy Lakerfan and take that racist bullshit somewhere else.

KawhiLeonard
05-17-2014, 01:32 PM
I hope Durant suffers a Shawn Livingston type knee injury. I hope Westbrook suffers another knee injury to his bad knee enabling him down the Greg oden path. I hope Derek fisher suffers from cancer of the prostate

dfens
05-17-2014, 02:01 PM
stay classy Lakerfan and take that racist bullshit somewhere else.

if somebody acts like a monkey, walks like a monkey, jumps like a monkey, picks fights like a monkey, goes for other peoples balls like a monkey, and generally exhibits the intellect of a monkey I find it natural to consider that animal/human a monkey. Plain and simple. Isuka fits that bill to perfection.

Duncan/kwahi/parker are all black and I like em all. If you still find this racist then conversate with trill clinton.

TheGoldStandard
05-17-2014, 02:13 PM
I hope Durant suffers a Shawn Livingston type knee injury. I hope Westbrook suffers another knee injury to his bad knee enabling him down the Greg oden path. I hope Derek fisher suffers from cancer of the prostate

Now that's some hate.

Hoops Czar
05-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Too late! Spurstalk is already the butt of a joke around the internet.

ChumpDumper
05-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Too late! Spurstalk is already the bud of a joke around the internet.I wonder why.

spurs10
05-17-2014, 03:54 PM
All of you that were invited to my party celebrating Ibaka's injury please disregard my invitations. Boy, do I feel bad now. Get well soon Serge! Does anyone know where we can send a fruit basket?

Jimcs50
05-17-2014, 03:56 PM
Too late! Spurstalk is already the butt of a joke around the internet.

I noticed that.

Was not the case when Kori was around

will_spurs
05-17-2014, 03:57 PM
I noticed that.

?

G-Dawgg
05-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Very true..as much as I like Spurstalk, the quality of this message biard has deteriorated. The 'other' Spurs message board has overtaken this one...

TE
05-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Very true..as much as I like Spurstalk, the quality of this message biard has deteriorated. The 'other' Spurs message board has overtaken this one...
rofl rofl you're delusional. You mean that barren wasteland of a few 40+ year olds agreeing with each other under the scope of a moderator with a plantation owner style mindset?

Malik Hairston
05-17-2014, 05:12 PM
:lol where do all the "Spurstalk is a joke:(:(" people post, outside of ST, tbh?..

This is the only tolerable NBA forum on the Internet, tbh..the rest are corny message boards with politically correct basketball talk and repetitive and cliche analysis..

Hoops Czar
05-17-2014, 05:26 PM
:lol where do all the "Spurstalk is a joke:(:(" people post, outside of ST, tbh?..

This is the only tolerable NBA forum on the Internet, tbh..the rest are corny message boards with politically correct basketball talk and repetitive and cliche analysis..

Shame on them for talking basketball on a basketball forum instead of posting naked selfies, trolling each other with troll accounts and making racist or derogatory comments toward other posters and players of other teams. What other forum can you do all of that and still live to tell about it. This is like the underground of basketball forums.

On a side note, I've been meaning to ask you, how's the Lebron App? I know it's free. It just seems like such a bother to open up google play and press install.

Malik Hairston
05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
So, why do you still post here?:lol..

And I can't access the Lebron app on my Apple products, unfortunately..

Hoops Czar
05-17-2014, 05:34 PM
So, why do you still post here?:lol..

And I can't access the Lebron app on my Apple products, unfortunately..

To talk basketball.

Too bad about the Lebron app. I just wanted to know what he had for breakfast this morning. You need to get yourself a Samsung Galaxy 5. You don't know what you're missing.

silverblk mystix
05-17-2014, 06:02 PM
I wonder why.

Because idiots like you thought it would be a good idea to turn their friends site into a troll site...

Good job!

G-Dawgg
05-17-2014, 06:13 PM
rofl rofl you're delusional. You mean that barren wasteland of a few 40+ year olds agreeing with each other under the scope of a moderator with a plantation owner style mindset?
No, that page just usually has more intelligent things to read than that narrow-minded criticism that you just posted :)

TE
05-17-2014, 06:17 PM
No, that page just usually has more intelligent things to read than that narrow-minded criticism that you just posted :)
Nope. I see we still have a SR poster here...:lol I thought you guys were extinct by now

RD2191
05-17-2014, 06:18 PM

TE is a basketball guru,son. And ST is the best NBA forum on the web. This site has members who could probably put several NBA coaches to shame.

G-Dawgg
05-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Yeah, if you weed out all the bullshit, and find the basketball related shit. I do like this site too because of some of the more knowlegable people, but there's alot more mindless crap and name calling filler that goes on in this forum...

ChumpDumper
05-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Because idiots like you thought it would be a good idea to turn their friends site into a troll site...

Good job!Actually it's because the site has people who act like a solicitation for a charity donation is a personal invitation from Hugh Hefner to suck his cock.

Good job, "officer"!

Mugen
05-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Spurstalk is about 90% GNSF whereas every other NBA forum on the internet is closer to 98-99% GNSF.

The racism/homophobic/misogyny/trolling allowed on this site is worth the extra cut of knowledgeable posters. Also, it doesn't hurt that I find it funny :lol

I see a bunch of people here post on other sites like PtR which is basically a GNSF haven, even most of their "legit" articles are homerific in quality...

Sure, this place might be a cesspool of all the banned posters from other sites.....but it's my cesspool tbh. :cry

(OP is a fag, btw)

rascal
05-17-2014, 07:06 PM

Agree this board has turned to crap. No wonder why the owners don't bother even coming in here anymore. Spur fans on this board are the worst, at each others throats about every little thing. Go to any thread and you will see the masses jumping all over anyone who might question the front office or Pop. I don't see anything like this to this extent on any other message boards. The lack of moderators gives everyone free reign to say whatever the hell they want without any fear of getting thrown out.

Years of hearing this crap has turned me into rooting for the spurs to lose now because of my dislike for their fan base. Worst fan base in the league, never anything classy about a Spur fan.
I hope Kori and timvp shut this site down for good.

ElNono
05-17-2014, 07:08 PM
Years of hearing this crap has turned me into rooting for the spurs to lose now

lol now

silverblk mystix
05-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Agree this board has turned to crap. No wonder why the owners don't bother even coming in here anymore. Spur fans on this board are the worst, at each others throats about every little thing. Go to any thread and you will see the masses jumping all over anyone who might question the front office or Pop. I don't see anything like this to this extent on any other message boards. The lack of moderators gives everyone free reign to say whatever the hell they want without any fear of getting thrown out.

Years of hearing this crap has turned me into rooting for the spurs to lose now because of my dislike for their fan base. Worst fan base in the league, never anything classy about a Spur fan.

Hoops Czar
05-17-2014, 07:22 PM

Spurstalk represents .00000000000000000000001% of the actual fan base. Let's not take a dump on the entire fan base when they aren't around to defend themselves. Most Spurs fans don't talk this way.

baseline bum
05-17-2014, 07:25 PM

What are you doing here rascal? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother.

exstatic
05-17-2014, 11:24 PM
lol now

This. rascal was outed as a Laker fan eons ago...

T Park
05-18-2014, 12:12 AM

Donald Sterling has a spurs message board?!?!

T Park
05-18-2014, 12:13 AM
What are you doing here rascal? I thought I told you to go fuck your mother.

Posting on the iPhone while mom is asleep ftw

Sean Cagney
05-18-2014, 12:47 AM

You rooting for them to lose now? To say they are the worst fans then see the shit they post downstairs and on other boards shows me you are not a Spurs fan at all and YES you want them to lose because you are an LA fan disguised by the team name.
This. rascal was outed as a Laker fan eons ago...

It is clear as fucking Day he is, and he never denies it.

Ignignokt
05-18-2014, 01:15 AM
Complete dumbass. Dude, this is 2014 and calling people fags while telling them to stay classy shows your lack of intelligence.http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1390/53/1390535888210.jpg