PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Asked For The First Time Ever To Baby Sit Tonight - Any Suggesstions?

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2014, 11:18 AM
:lmao So one of my wigga homies is celebrating his anniversary tonight he and his wife Erin are sweet harts. I reluctantly agreed since he's been a good friend. They have two kids one 6 and the other 4; boy and girl...I told him to make sure they're hungry when he drops them off so I can feed them some ice cream and pizza and then leave them to play video games all night...I'm not putting much effort into this...and since I'm generous I cancelled the $100 per kid fee..as long as he's back before 12 am I'm good...

mrsmaalox
05-17-2014, 11:35 AM
Hire a babysitter for them as an anniversary present.

DD
05-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Put them to work...dress them all raggedy and send them on the street to panhandle...nobody can refuse a hungry child. By night's end you may have $500 on top of the original $100. God bless America.

Blake
05-17-2014, 12:32 PM
Avante knows a thing or two about this subject, iirc

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2014, 01:16 PM
Put them to work...dress them all raggedy and send them on the street to panhandle...nobody can refuse a hungry child. By night's end you may have $500 on top of the original $100. God bless America.

:lol Nope I'd likely be thrown in jail since I'm black and they're white....it's likely to be an Amber alert issued....or some good citizens will crush my skull to the pavement :lol fuck no they're not leaving my crib once they're in

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2014, 01:20 PM
this is likely to happen to me:

g7BMhq4sYpE

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Hire a babysitter for them as an anniversary present.

I'm locked in cinnamon girl..it's all on me

cantthinkofanything
05-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Just keep your pants on and keep reaching for the stars.

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Don't start a thread about one of the kids getting injured :lol

Franklin
05-17-2014, 05:57 PM
1st year anniversary? and they already have kids age 4 and 6? I mean what different does marriage make when they could have and already had kids without marriage? You don't need to get married to have kids in America, imho.

Avante
05-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Avante knows a thing or two about this subject, iirc

My wife owns a "DAYCARE" business, a business I know nothing about and have 0 to do with. Talking to bar girls in a bar is baby sitting?

Dude, stop telling lies ok fucker?

Now as far as this thread goes.

When I was baby sat we drew pictures and had popcorn. I was also read to.

Thebesteva
05-17-2014, 06:20 PM
You should probably kill yourself tbh

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2014, 11:21 AM
I did wonderful as a dad last night...those little white angels wouldn't hurt a fly....:lol they called me uncle "Kool" as they got totally trashed on ice cream and candy..it seems raising kids can be pretty easy if you have an opened mind. They're nothing but little people with needs just like adults. I'm glad for the experience now back to pussy, weed, alcohol, and basketball. :lol

Blake
05-18-2014, 01:38 PM
My wife owns a "DAYCARE" business, a business I know nothing about and have 0 to do with. Talking to bar girls in a bar is baby sitting?

Dude, stop telling lies ok fucker?

Now as far as this thread goes.

When I was baby sat we drew pictures and had popcorn. I was also read to.

So you know nothing about baby sitting even though your wife owns a biz.

K. My mistake.

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2014, 03:28 PM

K. My mistake.

He likes to change the diapers :hat and give the baths

Franklin
05-19-2014, 12:18 AM
Kool is so generous he's even more glad to babysit kids of his homies rather than those of his own (which he will never have, just like a lifelong celibate as I am)

DD
05-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Kool is so generous he's even more glad to babysit kids of his homies rather than those of his own (which he will never have, just like a lifelong celibate as I am)

scro what's the local time in your neck of the woods right now?

Avante
05-19-2014, 12:42 AM

K. My mistake.

I'll go really slow...

DAYCARE....is not to be confused with baby sitting ok little man? How many "baby sitters" have a degree in child developement and need a state license to operate? How many "baby sitters" own a huge library for children and a few 1000 dollars worth of toys?

Dude, nobody should be this fucking dumb.

Oh yeah, no parent wants me or anyone else hanging around. If you weren't a total moron you'd know this. Yes she has a licensed worker helping her.

Poor little guy, he don't know shit about anything.

Franklin
05-19-2014, 12:42 AM
about 3-4 hours ahead of yours I think (since you're in Afghanistan right now)