PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: :lol Thunder fans, why do you do this to yourselves?

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Every year is a disappointment for yall. Yall get so heavily invested in this team, the failure is so delicious..:lmao I fucking love being a fan of a team that has a chance to knock out the Heat. It's going to happen. Brace yourselves..

Clipper Nation
05-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Philo trying to step to BD.... SMH....

rogues
05-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Philo trying to step to BD.... SMH....
I pity the fool, tbh:lol. The Philo is now stepping out of his element to become a schtick jacker. Ugh, this guy is suuuuuch a try-hard:lol.

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Guys i'm new to this. Is this the part where I say "baited" and claim victory? Or should I wait a few more posts?

rogues
05-17-2014, 02:08 PM
You're not allowed to claim anything. A poster at your tier has nary room. We've been through this.

You failed at being a Philo.

You failed at mimicking Clipper Nation.

You failed at mimicking BD's schtick.

What else are you going to try and fail at? :lol

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 02:12 PM
Mocking isn't mimicking you dumbfuck :lol

I wasnt even even aware you two had shticks outside of fellating your e-friends

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2014, 02:13 PM
You're not allowed to claim anything. A poster at your tier has nary room. We've been through this.

You failed at being a Philo.

You failed at mimicking Clipper Nation.

You failed at mimicking BD's schtick.

What else are you going to try and fail at? :lol

he/she wouldnt happen to be Avante bastard child he help conceive while on tour?

z0sa
05-17-2014, 02:14 PM
2 years of bad luck injury wise isnt really failure. The Thunder are the future of the WC once the spurs drop off. In 3 years, maybe less the thunder will most likely be wiping the floor with the post pop/duncan/manu silver and black. Even if they dont win any titles they will be at or near the top of the conference for a long time to come.

IrisHockey
05-17-2014, 02:15 PM
0/10

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 02:15 PM
What about when Durant/Westbrook bolt?

Clipper Nation
05-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Guys i'm new to this. Is this the part where I say "baited" and claim victory? Or should I wait a few more posts?
You already took the bait by starting this thread :lol

z0sa
05-17-2014, 02:19 PM
What about when Durant/Westbrook bolt?

Star players usually dont bolt from contending teams as long as they get paid.

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 02:21 PM
:lol nice :downspin: attempt Philo Jr., circumstances have changed, and your butthurt asses posted here within minutes

rogues
05-17-2014, 02:22 PM

Nobody and I mean nobody can mock anything EC-related you dumbass faggot:lol..

:cry "you guys fellate others when yall take turns shitting on me" :cry

rogues
05-17-2014, 02:23 PM
Yep :lol

/thread

Clipper Nation
05-17-2014, 02:23 PM
:lol nice :downspin: attempt Philo Jr., circumstances have changed, and your butthurt asses posted here within minutes
Nobody's butthurt, you're just trying to step to BD :downspin:

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Nobody and I mean nobody can mock anything EC-related you dumbass faggot:lol..

:cry "you guys fellate others when yall take turns shitting on me" :cry
CN came in here and took the semen shot to the face in your defense tbh :lol

rogues
05-17-2014, 02:27 PM
:lol thread backfiring on Taylor, the Californian Spur fan

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Taylor? If ur gna bullshit a name at least make it Armenian, mitch

Clipper Nation
05-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Philo posting up a storm in here, getting defensive per par....

rogues
05-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Philo posting up a storm in here, getting defensive per par....
:lol Taylor gets sooooooo defensive..baits himself, takes a couple of cum shots to the face, cleans up..rinse and repeat erryday..

AchillesHeel
05-17-2014, 02:49 PM

This is so true. IMO, just put those useless faggots on ignore and enjoy discussing basketball with people that are here to actually discuss it and not talk out of their ass just to stroke their e-penis, tbh..

spurraider21
05-17-2014, 02:55 PM
I enjoy ruffling their feathers tbh. They're fragile because they're worried about their e-reps too bad, hence the defense mechanisms, jumping in in each other's defense, etc. I have fun

if you mention one of their names, all 3 are certain to make an appearance. It's quite a spectacle

IrisHockey
05-17-2014, 03:00 PM
You sure do.

Franklin
05-17-2014, 06:16 PM
The Servant will leave OKC to get paid elsewhere if the Thunder can't win any titles within the span of his current contract, so the window for OKC maybe even shorter than Spurs tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-17-2014, 11:42 PM
spurraider owning BD and BD's bitch, tbh..

rogues
05-17-2014, 11:58 PM
This is so true. IMO, just put those useless faggots on ignore and enjoy discussing basketball with people that are here to actually discuss it and not talk out of their ass just to stroke their e-penis, tbh..
:lol Acid-taker appearing on his main and forgetting to log into Kawhi (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44283)
:lol Nigga be bitter about the EC per par

spurraider owning BD and BD's bitch, tbh..
:lol Frizzell

AchillesHeel
05-18-2014, 12:06 PM
:lol Acid-taker appearing on his main and forgetting to log into Kawhi (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44283)
:lol Nigga be bitter about the EC per par

Where did that acid-taker thing come from? And who the hell is Kawhi? What's up with BD accusing me of shit I have nothing to do with? Is he that obsessed with me?

spurraider21
05-18-2014, 12:33 PM
One would think somebody "elite" could do better than a smiley face and a fake name as a response

rogues
05-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Where did that acid-taker thing come from? And who the hell is Kawhi? What's up with BD accusing me of shit I have nothing to do with?
:lol Riiiiiight..you're a confirmed addict of acid, tbh..on top of that you're also a pothead..basically a piece of shit..

One would think somebody "elite" could do better than a smiley face and a fake name as a response
:lol Frizzell is his last name you dumb queer..do your research before coming at BD with weak ass shit..

AchillesHeel
05-18-2014, 02:53 PM
:lol Riiiiiight..you're a confirmed addict of acid, tbh..on top of that you're also a pothead..basically a piece of shit..

:lol Frizzell is his last name you dumb queer..do your research before coming at BD with weak ass shit..

I smoke weed every now and then, never tried acid.

If I may ask, BD, where did this acid-taker shit come from? I was away from ST for about a month and came back, saw purednuht and Harlem were gone and some shitty Heat/OKC frontrunner talk shit about me...explain.

dg7md
05-19-2014, 05:22 AM
Durant will leave to join the Wizards, his hometown, to have probably the best backcourt in the whole NBA with Wall, Beal, and Durant.

The Thunder will always be the early 2000 Kings, always close, but never quite there.

-21-
05-19-2014, 05:26 AM
Durant will leave to join the Wizards, his hometown, to have probably the best backcourt in the whole NBA with Wall, Beal, and Durant.

The Thunder will always be the early 2000 Kings, always close, but never quite there.
That Wizards team would kill. I think Westbrook will bolt first though.

TVI
05-19-2014, 06:50 AM
2 years of bad luck injury wise isnt really failure. The Thunder are the future of the WC once the spurs drop off. In 3 years, maybe less the thunder will most likely be wiping the floor with the post pop/duncan/manu silver and black. Even if they dont win any titles they will be at or near the top of the conference for a long time to come.Durant's gone in 2016, tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2014, 09:33 AM

Durant doesn't have the guts to leave a franchise that embraced him from day one. If anything, I think it's Westbrook that bolts.

monosylab1k
05-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Durant doesn't have the guts to leave a franchise that embraced him from day one. If anything, I think it's Westbrook that bolts.

:tu Durant has such a beta mentality that he thinks he'd be disloyal for leaving OKC.

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2014, 10:02 AM
:tu Durant has such a beta mentality that he thinks he'd be disloyal for leaving OKC.
Correct.

spurraider21
05-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Where do you guys teach your psychology courses?

spurraider21
05-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Every year is a disappointment for yall. Yall get so heavily invested in this team, the failure is so delicious..:lmao I fucking love being a fan of a team that has a chance to knock out the Heat. It's going to happen. Brace yourselves..