PDA

View Full Version : Thunder fans forum

05-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Wow, I thought the trailblazers forum was full of homers and bad takes, but methkc fans take the cake tbh.

http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/forumdisplay.php?3-Team-Thunder&

TE
05-17-2014, 03:49 PM
It's not that bad imo. It's sort of like this place (upstairs to be exact) but softer and with less traffic.

TE
05-17-2014, 03:51 PM
Well shit my thread was locked. Lol wtf??

Hoops Czar
05-17-2014, 03:52 PM
It's not that bad imo. It's sort of like this place (upstairs to be exact) but softer and with less traffic.

Why was your thread locked?

Robz4000
05-17-2014, 03:53 PM
:lol not even gonna bother with their forum. At least Blazer fan was respectable.

Muser
05-17-2014, 04:01 PM
How dare a fan believe in his team.

They are overhyping the fuck out of their reserve players though. Kinda like spurfan did all those years with Hairston/Mensah Bonsu etc.

TE
05-17-2014, 04:06 PM
Why was your thread locked?
I spoke bad about their players apparently. I forgot I wasn't on ST. I have to be careful with what I post over there :lol

05-17-2014, 04:17 PM
How dare a fan believe in his team.

They are overhyping the fuck out of their reserve players though. Kinda like spurfan did all those years with Hairston/Mensah Bonsu etc.

There's a difference between believing in your team, and actually coming to a logical conclusion.

Jimcs50
05-17-2014, 04:22 PM
I spoke bad about their players apparently. I forgot I wasn't on ST. I have to be careful with what I post over there :lol

Your thread was good. You did not offend anyone. Damn, that is harsh

baseline bum
05-17-2014, 04:26 PM

How did you even get a username approved? I went there in 2012 to give them props after the WCF and to tell them I was rooting for them to win it all since Presti and Bennett are former Spurs and I was a big Westbrook fan from his time at UCLA. And I wanted to see them twist the knife into Seattle's gut a little more (fuck Seattle :lol). Niggas wouldn't approve my account. :lol

SupremeGuy
05-17-2014, 04:34 PM
They were probably too bust dodging tornadoes and meth addicts to approve your account, tbh, fwiw, imo.

TE
05-17-2014, 04:56 PM
Your thread was good. You did not offend anyone. Damn, that is harsh
I pissed them off tbh :lol... They blew a nerve when they saw I was from ST...

How did you even get a username approved? I went there in 2012 to give them props after the WCF and to tell them I was rooting for them to win it all since Presti and Bennett are former Spurs and I was a big Westbrook fan from his time at UCLA. And I wanted to see them twist the knife into Seattle's gut a little more (fuck Seattle :lol). Niggas wouldn't approve my account. :lol
Idk...I also registered after the 2012 WCF series. I was going to troll but then I saw the lack of traffic and decided it wasn't worth it.

BC3
05-17-2014, 05:07 PM
It's going to have to be more than Green. No one player on San Antonio's roster has a shot of defending Russell. They don't have one player that can match his athleticism (then again, who does?). Also, if Reggie plays early and often, we'll see how San Antonio adjusts. They have yet to find a way to defend Russell and Reggie together.

We will miss Serge but other will step up. I still think we will take the series:

1) Spurs are old, very old, and Parker is already pretty banged up. A Parker on 80% will be humiliated by Reggie and Russ.

2) Russell is playing very mature, afraid of nobody, and will rebound even more.

3) KD seems very aggressive again. Good sign for us. Aggresive KD = victory!

Point #1 is something that has been lost in the (understandable) fear of how much the loss of Serge will hurt. Tony Parker is not 100%, and even at 100% he had no prayer of stopping Russell. That has to be factored in. We have two of the most athletic point guards in the game in Russell Westbrook and Reggie Jackson. We didn't have Reggie the last time we tussled with San Antonio in the WCF. Throw Russell, Reggie and KD out there -- who do you guard? San Antonio is scary on offense, which is why I think people are hitting the panic button after losing Serge. That said, so are we for San Antonio. They have had no answers for Russell, or Reggie. With Serge out, OKC may end up going smaller more often, which means more KD/Russell/Reggie, which San Antonio has only the faintest prayer of stopping.

We may have lost some defensive presence, but we still have a stable of guards that can rip San Antonio's interior apart.

jag
05-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Thunder fans are all recent bandwagon fans. New basketball fans/bandwagon fans don't think rationally. They're like the extreme version of Spurs homers, except it's their entire fanbase.

Crux
05-17-2014, 06:56 PM
I've never once been to that forum....

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here (http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/sendmessage.php?) :downspin:

Kawhi
05-17-2014, 07:41 PM
Ugly looking forum tbh, also lol @ the division banners

Mugen
05-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Thunder have the ugliest color scheme by far in the NBA. Ugly uniforms, ugly colors, ugly city, ugly players....

Robz4000
05-17-2014, 08:15 PM
Thunder have the ugliest color scheme by far in the NBA. Ugly uniforms, ugly colors, ugly city, ugly players....

Ugly fans as well tbh.

lil'mo
05-18-2014, 10:39 AM
LOL Betts over there, the moderator, is a huge fuckin tool

TE
05-18-2014, 11:50 AM
:lol I'm still puzzled as to the reason for some of the threads being locked...especially mine. Reminds me of SR tbh. Also I've seen posters there mentioning (and hoping it seems) for an injury to Lebron. Kinda fucked up considering the moderation over there. I guess it's only if you talk bad about the Thunder :rolleyes

jARS mEsH sEt
05-18-2014, 12:01 PM
:lol I'm still puzzled as to the reason for some of the threads being locked...especially mine. Reminds me of SR tbh. Also I've seen posters there mentioning (and hoping it seems) for an injury to Lebron. Kinda fucked up considering the moderation over there. I guess it's only if you talk bad about the Thunder :rolleyes

:lmao that shithole still exists? Holy shit :rollin