PDA

View Full Version : Barkley checking out all those fat women

Spurs9
05-19-2014, 08:36 AM
Great place to spot fat San Antonio women at the HEB near downtown tbh.

http://i.imgur.com/OrM3qAD.jpg

TheRemix
05-19-2014, 08:38 AM
:lol chuck just couldn't resist

Jimcs50
05-19-2014, 09:06 AM
lol

I bet there were plenty of big ol women at that HEB.

tmtcsc
05-19-2014, 09:31 AM
They were all lined up at the bakery looking for Churros. :lol

I have to admit, I luv when he goes off on that tangent. Kenny and Shaq set him up and he delivers. I don't care if its aimed at San Antonio or not - the whole country could use some more exercise - me included. I think its hilarious. As for the Riverwalk talk - Let's not kid ourselves. That thing has some mysterious smells drifting out of it and its not the clearest water in the world. The surrounding structures make it what it is and Chuck parties down there all the time. He's trolling.

doobs
05-19-2014, 09:44 AM
I also enjoy the fat jokes. Chuck is fat and has been fat for a long time, dude is just being a clown. San Antonio does have a ton of heifers, so he's really not out of line. Shaq should at least make an effort to stick up for SA though.

There has to be a way to improve the water clarity. It would probably require replacing all that mud with concrete or something, but then it would look completely inauthentic and like a shopping mall canal. Similarly, I fear the museum reach is going to look horrendous with all that new construction up by the Pearl. San Antonio's gonna find a way to screw this up, I just know it.

Budkin
05-19-2014, 09:48 AM
Still love the Chuckster.

Spurs9
05-19-2014, 09:48 AM
They were all lined up at the bakery looking for Churros. :lol

I have to admit, I luv when he goes off on that tangent. Kenny and Shaq set him up and he delivers. I don't care if its aimed at San Antonio or not - the whole country could use some more exercise - me included. I think its hilarious. As for the Riverwalk talk - Let's not kid ourselves. That thing has some mysterious smells drifting out of it and its not the clearest water in the world. The surrounding structures make it what it is and Chuck parties down there all the time. He's trolling.
There are tons of fat women here, hell look at the largest percentage of resturants here, Mexican. Mexican food uses alot of lard and other crap that will make you fat if you eat it all the time, that along with the heat and how spread out everything is you have alot of fatasses. On the flip side there are plenty of good looking people here depending on where you are. If you go to somewhere like SF you hardly see any fat people due to being able to walk most places and having a better variety of food options.

Harry Callahan
05-19-2014, 10:13 AM
The whole thing is part of the show. No biggie.....

If he wasn't doing his crazy stuff, he might be out of a job. Avoiding the tired old commentary is what makes ITNBA a big deal.

sinok
05-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Fat basement dwellers of the fattest country in the world making jokes about fat people. Yawn.

philldafunk
05-19-2014, 10:21 AM
A couple of plumpers in the background, wonder if anyone spoke up? Still trying to figure out which HEB that is, the only ones I know of downtown is New Braunfels and the Central Market off Broadway??

Jimcs50
05-19-2014, 10:25 AM
A couple of plumpers in the background, wonder if anyone spoke up? Still trying to figure out which HEB that is, the only ones I know of downtown is New Braunfels and the Central Market off Broadway??

Why is he shopping at HEB anyway? He is staying in a nice hotel, what would he possily neeed at HEB that he could not get someone to go get for him?

philldafunk
05-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Why is he shopping at HEB anyway? He is staying in a nice hotel, what would he possily neeed at HEB that he could not get someone to go get for him?

I'm guessing they don't carry Fiji water at the hotel lol. Never understood what the big fuss about that stuff is

DarrinS
05-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Damn, he's thirsty

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Chuck is from the south. I don't think he gets other people to get his food. Maybe he is picking up some tamales or something. HEB makes awesome barbacoa w/ flour tortillas. Who knows. Chuck has been to SA enough to know what he likes to eat down there. Maybe there is something from the HEB food court he really took a liking to.

TacoCabanaFajitas
05-19-2014, 10:35 AM

He's a pretty frugal guy and doesn't like to throw his money around on anything except for his leisure activities (gambling and golf...and gambling on golf). Considering bottles of water that size at hotels are like $7, I'd say smart move going to HEB.

FromWayDowntown
05-19-2014, 10:43 AM
Met him right before the 2012 West Finals started at a local restaurant as the joint was closing down (though only at about 11 pm). He was as friendly and personable as could be and seemed happy to give us a few minutes of his time, particularly since we approached him politely and just wanted to talk for a moment. I think he really likes San Antonio, he just has a persona that he has to keep up on television.

pgardn
05-19-2014, 10:54 AM
If you want fat, Walmart.

spursfan1000
05-19-2014, 10:55 AM
funny thing is i work there but was off sadly

Jimcs50
05-19-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm guessing they don't carry Fiji water at the hotel lol. Never understood what the big fuss about that stuff is

They have that in poker room at Venetian where I love to play poker. That is only time I drink Fiji water....water is water.

Dingle Barry
05-19-2014, 12:14 PM

hilarious!

eDizzle20
05-19-2014, 02:10 PM
You gotta love Barkley. I am much happier with the Spurs being on the TNT broadcast. I can't stand Bill Simmons sense of humor.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Thats gotta be at an HEB on the southside. The woman behind him has a Harlandale Indians shirt on.

tony77
05-19-2014, 02:36 PM
I can hear him now, "I went to the local grocery store here, and oh my gawd"

davidbowie
05-19-2014, 02:43 PM

what heb is it

xtremesteven33
05-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Charles Barkley is bringing health awareness to San Antonio tbh. Kinda harsh the way he puts it but one day San Antonio will thank Chuck.

tony77
05-19-2014, 04:14 PM
I have a friend that works there, it was the McCreeless Mkt location

spursfan1000
05-19-2014, 05:22 PM
what heb is it
mcreales on the south east side

Capster
05-19-2014, 05:28 PM
He's the fat fuck, give me a break!
http://www.ecanadanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Charles-Barkley-slammed-over-fat-jokes.jpg

TacoCabanaFajitas
05-19-2014, 05:30 PM
He's the fat fuck, give me a break!
http://www.ecanadanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Charles-Barkley-slammed-over-fat-jokes.jpg

I'm sure he has no clue

rascal
05-19-2014, 06:45 PM
Round Mound of Rebound should not be the one talking about other people being fat.

baseline bum
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM
Met him right before the 2012 West Finals started at a local restaurant as the joint was closing down (though only at about 11 pm). He was as friendly and personable as could be and seemed happy to give us a few minutes of his time, particularly since we approached him politely and just wanted to talk for a moment. I think he really likes San Antonio, he just has a persona that he has to keep up on television.

Barkley was like that back in his playing days too; someone who really appreciates his fans.

ErnestLynch
05-19-2014, 07:14 PM

Higher pH, more alkaline, which is better for your stomach and innards. If you have acid reflux, Fiji water will fix that.

Dex
05-19-2014, 07:46 PM
:lmao I had to get some water, man, to go with my Mio!

pgardn
05-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Higher pH, more alkaline, which is better for your stomach and innards. If you have acid reflux, Fiji water will fix that.

The pH of the Edwards Aquifer is 7.7... The same as Fiji Water. Thats why we have water softners here.