PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Are the Lakers gonna land any super stars the Laker fans say they will?

HemisfairArena
05-19-2014, 06:32 PM
'Melo will re-up in New York. Love will get traded to a contending team and re-up. Ollie staying put at UConn,,,,and no way Durant goes to the Lakers if Love and Ollie aren't there. The Lakers future looks like Byron Scott or Derek Fisher and Monroe/Stephenson,,,,if they're lucky. LMAO. What has happened to that powerful appeal that Laker fans say everyone wants to play there?

The Batman
05-19-2014, 06:34 PM
'Melo will re-up in New York. Love will get traded to a contending team and re-up. Ollie staying put at UConn,,,,and no way Durant goes to the Lakers if Love and Ollie aren't there. The Lakers future looks like Byron Scott or Derek Fisher and Monroe/Stephenson,,,,if they're lucky. LMAO. What has happened to that powerful appeal that Laker fans say everyone wants to play there?

http://www.trbimg.com/img-52e18040/turbine/la-fi-hotprop-jim-buss-20140123

rascal
05-19-2014, 06:34 PM

Don't worry about the Lakers they will find a way to get on top, may take another year or two but they will climb as the spurs are falling.
Trade Gasol and a lottery pick this year and future cap space. If the spurs don't get a title this year the Lakers will ring before the Spurs.

HemisfairArena
05-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Don't worry about the Lakers they will find a way to get on top, may take another year or two but they will climb as the spurs are falling.
Trade Gasol and a lottery pick this year and future cap space. If the spurs don't get a title this year the Lakers will ring before the Spurs.

You mean like when they went 12 years between titles from '88 to 2000,,,and their best player for the bulk of the 90's was Nick Van Exel?

Thebesteva
05-19-2014, 06:53 PM
I dont know any of the fans even the LG ones who aren't now fully invested in the idea of rebuilding. For the most part, no one wants to see Melo or Kevin love on the Lakers. It's time to rebuild, midnightpulp the man the legend said it best when I first joined here prior to the Dwight Howard fiasco. Lakers have been avoiding rebuilding for so long that the team turned into a D league team.

If you even brought Lebron+Wade here it would still be a garbage team because their best player is Nick fucking Young. NICK YOUNG

HemisfairArena
05-19-2014, 06:58 PM
Thebesteva- Kupchak sucks at drafting. Look at his 1st round selections,,,Farmar, George, Walton, Crittenton, Bynum, Cook, ect,,,Bynum was the only guy that worked out. Kupchak doesn't know how to rebuild like say,,,the Spurs. He just knows how to poach other teams players and if that avenue is closed,,,he's finished.

HemisfairArena
05-19-2014, 07:01 PM
He also drafted that Sasha guy who was with Sharapova and want about that Medvedanko dude? Are any of these guys even in the league anymore?

Katherine Robinson
05-19-2014, 07:09 PM
The Lakers will find their way, but it will take a minimum of five years from today unless they actually draft a franchise player.

spurraider21
05-19-2014, 07:28 PM
I dont know any of the fans even the LG ones who aren't now fully invested in the idea of rebuilding. For the most part, no one wants to see Melo or Kevin love on the Lakers. It's time to rebuild, midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) the man the legend said it best when I first joined here prior to the Dwight Howard fiasco. Lakers have been avoiding rebuilding for so long that the team turned into a D league team.

If you even brought Lebron+Wade here it would still be a garbage team because their best player is Nick fucking Young. NICK YOUNG
sup mid :lol

HemisfairArena
05-19-2014, 07:30 PM
The Lakers will find their way, but it will take a minimum of five years from today unless they actually draft a franchise player.

This is what I think the Lakers should do,,,,I hope they don't because I don't want to see them back anytime soon. You gear everything for Anthony Davis. You sign/draft young players that can compliment him. You forget about Melo, Love, Durant, LeBron ect,,,,100% for Davis. Lakers have always went as far as their center takes them,,,Mikan, Wilt, Kareem, and Shaq,,,even a big man in Gasol saved the day for a few years. And the Lakers have always landed the big guy in the middle,,,,even DHoward(although he left, Lakers still got him in a Laker uni).

Thebesteva
05-19-2014, 07:34 PM
sup mid :lol

Im not midnight...

http://f3.thejournal.ie/media/2013/10/239473_o.gif

spurraider21
05-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Im not midnight...

http://f3.thejournal.ie/media/2013/10/239473_o.gif
i know, it was a funny conspiracy for a while :lol. you even had to make a thread saying "why does everybody PM me asking if i'm midnightpulp"

Thebesteva
05-19-2014, 07:48 PM
i know, it was a funny conspiracy for a while :lol. you even had to make a thread saying "why does everybody PM me asking if i'm midnightpulp"

I would get like 2 pms a week saying 'sup midnight'

Venti Quattro
05-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Yes

Killakobe81
05-19-2014, 08:08 PM
Doubtful short term but Melo ain't a superstar and Love aint either. We have Durant, Lebron and maybe uni brow and Blake, with a bit more seasoning.

Mal
05-19-2014, 08:59 PM
Nope, as long as corpse of kirby are there being paid 24,5 mil

King Nupe
05-19-2014, 10:25 PM
This is a joke right? The Lakers have done this for 50 years. We'll be back, but what will the Spurs be when their team finally breaks up? Another 40 YEARS of obscurity? Don't worry about LA. The League isn't the League without a powerhouse Lakers team.

TDMVPDPOY
05-19-2014, 11:38 PM
This is a joke right? The Lakers have done this for 50 years. We'll be back, but what will the Spurs be when their team finally breaks up? Another 40 YEARS of obscurity? Don't worry about LA. The League isn't the League without a powerhouse Lakers team.

fck u on about faggot? nobody cared about aids team during the 90s, what makes u think they give a shit about the future of the lakers?

Mori Chu
05-20-2014, 02:36 AM
Lakers already have a superstar: Swaggy P.

05-20-2014, 02:47 AM
Lakers already have a superstar: Swaggy P.

Sean Cagney
05-20-2014, 02:49 AM

Spurs are doing well again and of course you hate it... The Spurs had to come up in your post sir! Just admit it they are doing right now what you wish your team could do! Period end of story! Your team is shit now for years, even after the Howard and Nash pickups they were some shit. LA will be back, media darlings and one day yes they will be back, but...... They suck now. 48 Million on that one guy who is out for the year and probably will not be sharp next year, great signing!

pgardn
05-20-2014, 12:26 PM
The coaches are just lining up waiting to instruct a team while Kobe chases a scoring title.
What a dream job.

Raven
05-20-2014, 12:41 PM

the spurs already have a young core for the after duncan age.

MultiTroll
05-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Here's the team.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+2012+Olympic+Games+Opening+Ceremony+eX x1uAngp2Gl.jpg