PDA

View Full Version : Cam Newton vs Joe Montana

Avante
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM
Why I don't like the combine, is that right there. Newton is bigger, stronger, has a far stronger arm, he would win any sprint he'd jump higher and further. He's a far better athlete than Joe Montana. But when it comes to knowing how to play the QB position he wouldn't make a zit on Montanas ass,

Football isn't a decathlon.

RGIII would embarrash Tom Brady at the combine.

Imagine Peyton Manning trying to run a 40, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Oden
05-19-2014, 08:04 PM
Is this your attempt to distance yourself from the chocolate cock buffet you've been eating at since you've been on st?

Ricky Davis
05-19-2014, 08:17 PM
robin lopez gif ^

Clipper Nation
05-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Is this your attempt to distance yourself from the chocolate cock buffet you've been eating at since you've been on st?
/thread

Infinite_limit
05-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Avante is Jamaican, no?

Avante
05-19-2014, 10:29 PM

Are you warching the NBA Championship games? If so tell me what are we seeing there? Of the 20 starters how many are white?

I deal in reality when it comes to sports. There is no doubt when it comes to size with speed, quicks and agility....black! You disagree?

This is a black thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtzRZxnVLU4

Avante
05-19-2014, 10:32 PM
Avante is Jamaican, no?

Mom was born in Missouri, dad was from Oklahoma. I was born in Tulare California. Lilly white but I was a running back/sprinter/dancer. Too much soul for a white cat.

What's funny is I was even thinking about black/white in this thread. Just how being the superior athlete doesn't mean everything in football. Attitude and playing with intensity is just as important as anything we see at the combine. Will a guy still play once he becomes a multi millionaire?

Raven
05-20-2014, 08:59 AM
avante didn't take the Knee failure lightly tbh