PDA

View Full Version : Bigger okc fan barkley or milller?

Horse
05-19-2014, 09:19 PM
?

KawhiLeonard
05-19-2014, 09:23 PM
Adam silver. I think Charles just hates the spurs in general

Horse
05-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Adam silver. I think Charles just hates the spurs in general

Good point

Mugen
05-20-2014, 12:17 PM
:lol It's amazing how Barkley's schtick can go over so many Spurfan's heads tbh

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Barkley is just creating controversy. Kenny, Shaq, Ernie all have the Spurs winning. Chuck just likes to go against the Grain.

Chuck loves the Spurs. He loves Manu, Duncan and Parker. He always praises them.

It was a few episode back, but he even commented about his job, like if he didn't but effort to make the show entertaining and keep the viewers watching, he would be let go. He was making a comparison of himself to the effort the Pacers were playing against the Hawks, saying if he but that kind of effort to his current job, he would be fired. ITNBA is entertainment, which I am glad. B/c if it was like ESPN, it would suck.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-20-2014, 12:55 PM
Why do people always get so pissed at Barkley? He has said some negative things about the Spurs in the past, but by no means does he hate them.

bklynspursfan
05-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Miller... He is obsessed.

DesertSpur50
05-20-2014, 01:11 PM
During pre game Miller said he had the spurs in 6 even if Ibaka was playing.

look_at_g_shred
05-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Steve Kerr tbh

heyheymymy
05-20-2014, 01:56 PM
miller just playing the "this could still be a series" role. watch in game 4 or 5 when spurs are in complete control, he does an about face and busts into some prose adoring the spurs legacy and blah blah blah all this bullshit

Jimcs50
05-20-2014, 02:43 PM
Miller loves Spurs. Try listening to him on Dan Patrick. He is on all the time and each time he praises them ad nauseum

Spur|n|Austin
05-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Barkley has never said he was an OKC fan I don't think. He has joked around about SA, but mostly just the fatties.

Malik Hairston
05-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Barkley doesn't hate the Spurs, at all, tbh..

He has been picking against the Spurs from the beginning, so he's just sticking to his prediction..he's not going to change his mind, all of a sudden..most fans, not just analysts, make a prediction and stick to it by "hating/doubting" on teams that they picked against..it doesn't mean they actually dislike that team..

Spur|n|Austin
05-20-2014, 03:02 PM

He has been picking against the Spurs from the beginning, so he's just sticking to his prediction..he's not going to change his mind, all of a sudden..most fans, not just analysts, make a prediction and stick to it by "hating/doubting" on teams that they picked against..it doesn't mean they actually dislike that team..

Which means his money in Vegas is on Los Spurs.

Jimcs50
05-20-2014, 03:06 PM

He just thinks they are too old to keep winning, but the way the schedule is, the Spurs get more rest in the playoffs. They are rested, but they are used to playing a lot of games anyway. They did play more back to backs than any team in NBA this year, and in fact they had the best record in league on back end of back to backs.

Malik Hairston
05-20-2014, 03:07 PM
He just thinks they are too old to keep winning, but the way the schedule is, the Spurs get more rest in the playoffs. They are rested, but they are used to playing a lot of games anyway. They did play more back to backs than any team in NBA this year, and in fact they had the best record in league on back end of back to backs.

:lol I like Barkley, but he doesn't actually "analyze" anything, tbh..there's no logic to his takes, as Kenny Smith points out all the time..

He picks for/against a team, and he argues to his point, regardless of logic..he's the same as most fans/media members..

hater
05-20-2014, 03:34 PM
This series is far from over dummies. We are one Steven Adams dismemberment from shining shoes

kidd_91
05-20-2014, 03:39 PM
Barkley does not dislike the Spurs. Stop being trolled people.

KaiRMD1
05-20-2014, 10:44 PM
I love Barkley, he is absolutely hilarious and his schtick against the city of San Antonio is one of the best. I only wish Kerr & Miller were doing a schtick and not being serious.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Neither are OKC fans.

Sean Cagney
05-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Barkley is just creating controversy. Kenny, Shaq, Ernie all have the Spurs winning. Chuck just likes to go against the Grain.

Chuck loves the Spurs. He loves Manu, Duncan and Parker. He always praises them.

^^^^^ This.

05-20-2014, 10:48 PM
They both like the Spurs, but they also have bad takes sometimes. Same can be said for most fans here

05-20-2014, 10:49 PM
I love Barkley, he is absolutely hilarious and his schtick against the city of San Antonio is one of the best. I only wish Kerr & Miller were doing a schtick and not being serious.
"them big ole women" :lol

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Why does Barkley hate SA? He still yells "GINOBILI" every chance he gets and he always says TD is the best PF ever. He also says SA is the best organization in sports. Like a previous poster said, he isn't picking them because everyone else is and he knows his #1 job is to creat entertainment.

SpurPadre
05-20-2014, 11:19 PM
The one thing that Barkley has said in the past that really doesn't sit well with me is his long-held belief that we tanked to get TD, ignoring the fact that Da Admiral had a season-ending injury the season before that wound up affecting the rest of his career. Da Admiral always carried entire Spurs teams on his back and he was always an injury away from turning the team lottery-bound. We definitely lucked out in getting TD but the team most definitely did NOT tank to get him.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-20-2014, 11:31 PM
The one thing that Barkley has said in the past that really doesn't sit well with me is his long-held belief that we tanked to get TD, ignoring the fact that Da Admiral had a season-ending injury the season before that wound up affecting the rest of his career. Da Admiral always carried entire Spurs teams on his back and he was always an injury away from turning the team lottery-bound. We definitely lucked out in getting TD but the team most definitely did NOT tank to get him.

Who cares if we did tank for tAdmiral?

SpurPadre
05-20-2014, 11:33 PM
Who cares if we did tank for tAdmiral?

It's just not true, that's all.

spurraider21
05-20-2014, 11:33 PM
This series is far from over dummies. We are one Steven Adams dismemberment from shining shoes
son drop the Adams shtick

LoneStarState'sPride
05-20-2014, 11:35 PM
It's just not true, that's all.

Who cares if it is?

My point is, we got DRob. By hook or by crook. Any fan who cries about it would want their team to do the exact same thing if given the slightest opportunity.

Whether it's true we tanked for Five Oh is beside the point.

Kidd K
05-20-2014, 11:43 PM

That's ignorant though. Only a moron "sticks by a prediction" when presented with contrary evidence.

You're also missing the point, Barkley always trashes the city and it's people too, what other cities does he do that with even close to as often?

apalisoc_9
05-20-2014, 11:46 PM
Kidd K :lmao

FkLA
05-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Chuck used to pick the Spurs all the time back in the mid-2000s. This team hasnt won since 2007. Chuck is awesome and spurfan needs to stop being so sensitive tbh.

spurs10
05-21-2014, 12:25 AM
During pre game Miller said he had the spurs in 6 even if Ibaka was playing.:wow

Miller loves Spurs. Try listening to him on Dan Patrick. He is on all the time and each time he praises them ad nauseum This is shocking to me. If he said one more thing about Ibaka not playing I was going to get in my car and hunt him down! :lol

ElNono
05-21-2014, 12:26 AM
tbf, didn't Chuck also joke about Oklahoma with "there's no brothers here"? :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
05-21-2014, 12:29 AM
tbf, didn't Chuck also joke about Oklahoma with "there's no brothers here"? :lol

Yup.

Chuck cracks on everyone, but has always been complimentary of the Spurs. Amazes me how many folks fall for his trolling time and again, but then again I guess that's why he has a seat at the ITNBA desk.

rjv
05-21-2014, 11:57 AM
i don't think barkley is a hater; i think he just doesn't know crap about basketball.

Budkin
05-21-2014, 01:27 PM
tbh imho?