PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Miller Needs to shut his mouth

NYspursFan
05-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Tired of hearing his mouth. He's always rooting against the spurs.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-19-2014, 09:53 PM
Baynes intimidating Adams big time!

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-19-2014, 09:54 PM
How the hell did I get here from the game thread? freakin iPhone.

exstatic
05-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Kawhi's beautiful move was because Durant was tired.

Reggie, your no ring bitch persona is showing.

UZER
05-19-2014, 10:05 PM
And Durant is tired and he's gonna be tired in this series. Fuck Miller.

NYspursFan
05-19-2014, 10:06 PM
And Durant is tired and he's gonna be tired in this series. Fuck Miller.:lol

DesignatedT
05-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Steve Kerr is just as annoying tbh.

UZER
05-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Kerr letting his lips fly too.

SupremeGuy
05-19-2014, 10:11 PM
And Durant is tired and he's gonna be tired in this series. Fuck Miller.:toast

NYspursFan
05-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Kerr letting his lips fly too. I rather listen to the folks from espn then these two

Pound the rock
05-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Miller is so biased, thought they were supposed to be objective?

Budkin
05-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Watched the entire game on mute for this very reason. Plus it allows me to focus more on watching the Spurs offense in motion.

$pursDynasty
05-19-2014, 11:18 PM
I wish TNT would have picked up Mark Jackson and dumped Reggie. It is obvious he hates the Spurs but always has the Spurs game, even when there is another option.

Josh810
05-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Steve Kerr is just as annoying tbh.
Please, no. Reggie Miller is so much worse.

G-Dawgg
05-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Good. Durant should be tired. It's about time he guarded somebody his own size instead of always having the luxury of being the bigger player in most matchups....

Prose
05-19-2014, 11:21 PM

Everybody always complains about him on multiple forums....but personally I don't think he is that bad, I like when he says "IF I COULD TRUN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME" when Timmy throws it down

xtremesteven33
05-19-2014, 11:21 PM
Surprised you guys even pay attention to what those guys say. Im too busy providing my own commentary.

wildchild
05-19-2014, 11:24 PM
And Durant is tired and he's gonna be tired in this series. Fuck Miller.

wildchild
05-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Miller was born in Riverside like Leonard. Reggie, c'mon...what about Riverside Pride? So, you ...jealous? :lol

HI-FI
05-19-2014, 11:28 PM
I just mute it. Which sucks because Marv Albert is the best. Kerr seems more of a company man since becoming a HC.

dg7md
05-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Barkley has been a Spur hater as of late, too. Luckily Shaq, Kenny, and Ernie seem to give us respect.

DMC
05-19-2014, 11:36 PM
Steve Kerr.. the next in line to be fired by GS just like he was from Phoenix. Coach Kerr... sure.

Reggie and Steve spent more time talking about things other than the game than they spent talking about the game. At times I had no idea who got called for a foul or why. They should both shut the fuck up. What happened to the days when people like Marv did all the talking and people like Reggie and Steve just answered a question now and again?

Sean Cagney
05-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Reggie Miller sucks, you can just tell he doesn't like the Spurs and it's obvious. Another x player like Jon Barry mad they never won shit so they come out of the side of their mouths with that hate crap.

DMC
05-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Barkley has been a Spur hater as of late, too. Luckily Shaq, Kenny, and Ernie seem to give us respect.

Barkley is a bandwagonner, bigger than shit. He's interested in exciting players, not in basketball. He doesn't even talk about basketball.

xtremesteven33
05-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Reggie Miller isnt as bad as Mark Jackson on commentary though

DMC
05-19-2014, 11:39 PM
Everybody always complains about him on multiple forums....but personally I don't think he is that bad, I like when he says "IF I COULD TRUN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME" when Timmy throws it down

If he could turn back the hands of time, maybe he doesn't let Tayshun Prince run his spindly little faggot ass down and swat his game winning layup to the baseline.

DMC
05-19-2014, 11:40 PM
Reggie Miller isnt as bad as Mark Jackson on commentary though
Mark is at least a bit neutral on the opinions where as Reggie is like an opponent's fan with a microphone.

Spur|n|Austin
05-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Watched the entire game on mute for this very reason. Plus it allows me to focus more on watching the Spurs offense in motion.

I do the same but with a WOAI feed playing.

DMC
05-19-2014, 11:46 PM
I do the same but with a WOAI feed playing.

So you mute your radio? How does that work exactly?

mVp
05-19-2014, 11:49 PM
This guy is hilarious if you don't take him seriously, wich you shouldn't tbh.

xtremesteven33
05-19-2014, 11:49 PM
Mark is at least a bit neutral on the opinions where as Reggie is like an opponent's fan with a microphone.

I just dont see why you pay so much attention to what he says. Do you watch the game by yourself?

Malik Hairston
05-19-2014, 11:50 PM
Reggie is much, much worse than Jackson, tbh..Reggie's voice sounds like a fucking 13-year old that just grew his first nut hair..

His brother Cheryl's voice is annoying, too, but more tolerable..

Reggie announcing Clippers games is the worst..I can't remember a national announcer being so biased towards a team(he picked them to win the title and picked Jordan as DPOY, and he's friends with Tom Rivers, so it makes sense that it conveys to his announcing)..

Nathan89
05-19-2014, 11:51 PM
So you mute your radio? How does that work exactly?

Mute the TV and have the radio on is what he's saying.

TheGreatYacht
05-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Sad that the Spurs BIGGEST haters in the national media are former spurs players... Steve Smith(only talks about his ATL and Portland days), Kerr (always bias for Chicago's and SA's opponents)

DMC
I just dont see why you pay so much attention to what he says. Do you watch the game by yourself?

I do. I rely on them to tell me who fouled whom, and it's funny because Kevin Harlan is wrong about 70% of the time when he's trying to tell you what just happened. I actually heard Reggie say "but the whistle came after the foul".

DMC
Mute the TV and have the radio on is what he's saying.

Yeah I know Naive Nathan.

xtremesteven33
05-19-2014, 11:53 PM
Reggie is much, much worse than Jackson, tbh..Reggie's voice sounds like a fucking 13-year old that just grew his first nut hair..

Reggie announcing Clippers games is the worst..I can't remember a national announcer being so biased towards a team(he picked them to win the title and picked Jordan as DPOY, and he's friends with Tom Rivers, so it makes sense that it conveys to his announcing)..

He has more flavor than Jackson. Jackson tries to hard while Miller just gets too excited and goes into hyperboles, but if you watch the games like theyre supposed to be watched you should only be able to listen to the sound of the audience and people around you. Not hanging on every word commentators say.

xtremesteven33
05-19-2014, 11:56 PM
I do. I rely on them to tell me who fouled whom, and it's funny because Kevin Harlan is wrong about 70% of the time when he's trying to tell you what just happened. I actually heard Reggie say "but the whistle came after the foul".

Theyre just like fans watching the game and giving their 2 cents. Not much to take away from that. Give me Bill Walton and Marv Albert and Ill give my full undivided attention. Reggie Miller doesnt bother me much cause I dont really pay attention. Too busy talking my own shit with my boys.

heyheymymy
05-20-2014, 12:31 AM
reggie was crying all night about how "ibaka woulda blocked that" and "no fair the MVP is tired".

beta bitch was like an okc excuse factory over here.

Splits
05-20-2014, 12:42 AM
What do you expect from a career loser? He's Karl Malone with a GED vocabulary

siraulo23
05-20-2014, 02:37 AM

This, from 3rd quarter on i had to watch on mute for the first time this year

will_spurs
05-20-2014, 02:59 AM
As I said in another thread, replay of Durant swiping his arms and elbowing Kawhi in the mouth and Miller going "what a sweeeeet move by Durant". Just STFU you prick.

Sean Cagney
05-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Sad that the Spurs BIGGEST haters in the national media are former spurs players... Steve Smith(only talks about his ATL and Portland days), Kerr (always bias for Chicago's and SA's opponents)

I don't get it unless they are bought off by the media? I mean Smith got his only ring in SA, you would figure that would last but since he did not play alot that year he might hold a grudge! Kerr had the big game against Dallas we all know about so I figure some of his heart would rest there since he said it was the best game of his career on the DVD or his defining moment! I don't get why he would be against them since he got two rings in SA and had his defining moment in SA! I am guessing he is being paid off or brainwashed on what to say, otherwise I see no reason why he could hate on the Spurs at all! NONE.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-20-2014, 03:00 AM

:lmao

Never gets old...

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Sean Cagney
05-20-2014, 03:02 AM
This, from 3rd quarter on i had to watch on mute for the first time this year
Game 7 with the mavs and Spurs I fully watched on mute in the second half, not only because of the idiot ANNOUNCERS but it was 2 or so seconds off on the live feed and audio! I fully enjoyed it on mute though, so I can relate. ABC audio was just off then but on mute without their bias shyt I could just relax and enjoy it more.

05-20-2014, 09:53 AM
I watch all Spurs games muted.

superbigtime
05-20-2014, 10:06 AM

Dad? That you?

superbigtime
05-20-2014, 10:08 AM
I don't get it unless they are bought off by the media? I mean Smith got his only ring in SA, you would figure that would last but since he did not play alot that year he might hold a grudge! Kerr had the big game against Dallas we all know about so I figure some of his heart would rest there since he said it was the best game of his career on the DVD or his defining moment! I don't get why he would be against them since he got two rings in SA and had his defining moment in SA! I am guessing he is being paid off or brainwashed on what to say, otherwise I see no reason why he could hate on the Spurs at all! NONE.

Kerr was just a guest in this town and he knows it. Smith seems somewhat indifferent. But overall I like Steve Smith. Knowledgeable and well spoken. Unlike most former players.

look_at_g_shred
05-20-2014, 10:12 AM
FORREAL!! Then when they called a Tech on Durant, him and Miller were like that should have not been a Tech :lol fucking dick suckers. He was showing up the referee!! You damn right it was a technical. They were like, you have to let that stuff go :lol are you fucking serious :lmao Uhhh Reggie and Steve, your bias is showing tbh..

look_at_g_shred
05-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy tbh... They're the best and it not cliche stuff either. I love Van Gundy's opinions and observations. Great commentary.

manufan10
05-20-2014, 10:16 AM
It was bad when the Spurs would be called for a touch foul and both Kerr and Miller would say something along the lines of, "That was a good call. Definitely contact there." And if the Spurs were mugged, "Good no call." Or if the Thunder were called for a touch foul, "What a horrible call. That shouldn't have been a foul." :lol

foodie2
05-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Steve Kerr.. the next in line to be fired by GS just like he was from Phoenix. Coach Kerr... sure.

Reggie and Steve spent more time talking about things other than the game than they spent talking about the game. At times I had no idea who got called for a foul or why. They should both shut the fuck up. What happened to the days when people like Marv did all the talking and people like Reggie and Steve just answered a question now and again?

This.

Budkin
05-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Reggie is the worst "analyst" since Magic Johnson. They should just hire Walton :lol

Xevious
05-20-2014, 10:41 AM
I don't like it when they have two color guys. As you say, they end up talking about other shit. I actually like Kerr though. With him leaving TNT and Jackson going back to ESPN, both networks are going to suck to watch games on.

Seventyniner
05-20-2014, 10:43 AM
I don't like it when they have two color guys. As you say, they end up talking about other shit. I actually like Kerr though. With him leaving TNT and Jackson going back to ESPN, both networks are going to suck to watch games on.

Agreed. The 3-man crew is one too many. Inside the NBA has the same problem.

Those NFL pre and post game shows are the worst offenders. Six people is far too many.

testies
05-20-2014, 11:11 AM
There was one point where Miller was speaking on how Spurs are one of the teams that least commits fouls (we are famous for being disciplined and not fouling) and talking about how OKC had immense amounts of FTA in the game compared to usual. He also said it in a tone that indicated OKC lives on free throw line. Fair play to him on that one

myhc
05-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy tbh... They're the best and it not cliche stuff either. I love Van Gundy's opinions and observations. Great commentary.

Agreed. They're the best.

Raven
05-20-2014, 11:26 AM
no idea why they put ex players for that job..

Aztecfan03
05-20-2014, 12:41 PM
I just mute it. Which sucks because Marv Albert is the best. Kerr seems more of a company man since becoming a HC.

When Kerr said something about a make-up call (i think on baynes) on the inbounds after the durant Technical, they were like " You can't say that, You're a coach now."

Loved Albert saying you can't change the rules to the others protest of Durant's Tech that whole time.

Jimcs50
05-20-2014, 12:44 PM

Bullshit.

I listen to him on Dan Patrick all the time. He loves the Spurs and the way they play the game.

spurspokesman
05-20-2014, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=Budkin;7343374]Watched the entire game on mute for this very reason. Plus it allows me to focus more on watching the Spurs offense in motion.
Good idea. These pricks are getting annoying

NYspursFan
05-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Bullshit.

I listen to him on Dan Patrick all the time. He loves the Spurs and the way they play the game. well cleary you don't watch the telecast games on TNT cause every opportunity he gets he's talking crap about them

quentin_compson
05-20-2014, 12:56 PM
I don't mind Reggie Miller rooting against the Spurs, but I do mind his terrible basketball takes.

heyheymymy
05-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Loved Albert saying you can't change the rules to the others protest of Durant's Tech that whole time.

nice, i noticed that too and loved the exchange and how vehemently albert was saying that.

Sean Cagney
05-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Kerr was just a guest in this town and he knows it. Smith seems somewhat indifferent. But overall I like Steve Smith. Knowledgeable and well spoken. Unlike most former players.

I don't mind Steve Smith at all.

DMC
05-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Bullshit.

I listen to him on Dan Patrick all the time. He loves the Spurs and the way they play the game.

A lot of ex-players claim, in a one on one situation, to love how the Spurs play the game, but given the floor they will talk about any other team in existence. The rest of the league just wants the Spurs to go away, so they can stop answering questions about them. It's a burn out league whereas the Spurs are a fade away team.

UZER
05-20-2014, 06:31 PM
Talking heads always complains they are tired of the spurs, want fresh blood, and want them to go away. These are the same people saying the league is right when the lakers are in the finals every year, and openly rooting against the pacers even though this would be the heats 4 straight appearance.

Budkin
05-20-2014, 06:42 PM
Talking heads always complains they are tired of the spurs, want fresh blood, and want them to go away. These are the same people saying the league is right when the lakers are in the finals every year, and openly rooting against the pacers even though this would be the heats 4 straight appearance.

Casual viewers want stars vs. stars. Networks want more casual viewers to tune in. That's pretty much it.

UZER
05-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Casual viewers want stars vs. stars. Networks want more casual viewers to tune in. That's pretty much it.

Casual viewers want the promoted stars vs the promoted stars because that's the direction the nba / networks choose to go. When it doesn't happen, :cry low ratings. They do it to themselves.

siraulo23
05-20-2014, 06:57 PM

No

steve smith and kerr both give the spurs props tbh

Das Texan
05-20-2014, 06:59 PM
Reggie is the worst "analyst" since Magic Johnson. They should just hire Walton :lol

Walton would at least be highly entertaining. especially if they brought Snapper Jones with him.

Pound the rock
05-20-2014, 07:40 PM
It's almost as if Miller gets frustrated that the Spurs do well during the course of the game.

Budkin
05-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Walton would at least be highly entertaining. especially if they brought Snapper Jones with him.

Snapper was awesome.

UZER
05-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Snapper was awesome.

I used to love the banter back and forth between Walton and snapper. Walton was tounge in cheek most of the time, I don't get how people didn't get that, and snapper would play off of that and call him out.

rwb
05-20-2014, 08:55 PM
If I had made a drinking game about every time they mentioned Ibaka I'd have been on the floor by the end of the first quarter. Honestly, it's like they're giving OKC an excuse to lose instead of crowing about their inability to play without him.

EVAY
05-20-2014, 08:59 PM
What do you expect from a career loser? He's Karl Malone with a GED vocabulary

:lol:toast

DJR210
05-20-2014, 10:01 PM
Kawhi's beautiful move was because Durant was tired.

Reggie, your no ring bitch persona is showing.

Lol. Belly button tat, nuff said.

-21-
05-21-2014, 03:18 AM
Yeah, Miller is annoying to say the least. Breen and Van Gundy would be so much better even with Mark Jackson back.

Look at the bright side. At least we don't have to watch Pitbull on ESPN every time someone calls a timeout.

FromWayDowntown
05-21-2014, 08:49 AM

I still have vivid recollection of Walton doing the local broadcasts of Clippers games back in the early-to-mid 2000's and how entertaining he made those broadcasts. Frequently saying to Ralph Lawler: "I don't know about you, Ralph, but my seat belt is firmly fastened." Drifting off into bits of hilarious hyperbole -- one time calling Corey Maggette "clearly one of the 10 best defensive players in the history of the league." Walton was absolutely awesome.

Seventyniner
05-21-2014, 08:56 AM
I still have vivid recollection of Walton doing the local broadcasts of Clippers games back in the early-to-mid 2000's and how entertaining he made those broadcasts. Frequently saying to Ralph Lawler: "I don't know about you, Ralph, but my seat belt is firmly fastened." Drifting off into bits of hilarious hyperbole -- one time calling Corey Maggette "clearly one of the 10 best defensive players in the history of the league." Walton was absolutely awesome.

Another of my favorites:

Walton: The Clippers are surrrrrging towards the playoffs!
Lawler (?): Bill, they were mathematically eliminated weeks ago.
Walton (without missing a beat): How about an at-large bid?

Jenks
05-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Reggie doesn't seem anti-Spurs to me, he just gets aboard the hype train.
Kerr seems to lean towards whoever is playing the Spurs. He's also incredibly anti-Bulls over the past 2 postseasons. He's like the anti-homer for teams he's played for.
The only guy who seems like an over the top Spurs hater is JVG. Every play is a Spurs flop. 1999 was a long time ago shithead.
He literally gets on the Spurs for every call they get from the refs. This happens, and suddenly he shuts the fuck up. I know this video cuts short but I promise, he doesn't say 1 word about a flop so heinous that Robert Horry would have been embarassed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a8c-XhVEL4

will_spurs
05-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Kerr seems to lean towards whoever is playing the Spurs. He's also incredibly anti-Bulls over the past 2 postseasons. He's like the anti-homer for teams he's played for.

Maybe he's afraid of being perceived as a homer while commenting games on national TV, and is playing it safe by going a bit overboard in anti-homerism.

The only guy who seems like an over the top Spurs hater is JVG. Every play is a Spurs flop. 1999 was a long time ago shithead.

Weird, several Spurs playoffs games were on ESPN and I don't remember JVG being half as bad as Reggie Miller was during Game 1. Actually JVG seems to be the guy who calls it the most "like he sees it".

cd98
05-21-2014, 12:34 PM
Maybe he's afraid of being perceived as a homer while commenting games on national TV, and is playing it safe by going a bit overboard in anti-homerism.

Weird, several Spurs playoffs games were on ESPN and I don't remember JVG being half as bad as Reggie Miller was during Game 1. Actually JVG seems to be the guy who calls it the most "like he sees it".

More to your point, the last time I heard a Spurs game called by JVG he said that if he lived in San Antonio he would buy season tickets because the Spurs are a great team to watch. He always compliments the Spurs. Sure he doesn't always things that favor the Spurs, but I don't take that as anti-Spur. If you want a healthy dose of Spurs homerism, listen to the local guys.

hater
05-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Marv Albert completely owned Miller last game. When Miller said "its the playoffs you dont call that foul in the playoffs"

Marv said "so you want the league to call games differently?"

Miller was speechless and Kerr had to jump in and take a neutral stance

Love Marv. You can tell hes tired of Miller :lol

hater
05-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Yes! You do want them to call playoff games differently. Gloves come off. The last thing I want to see is a free throw parade.

Gloves come off?? Then why wear gloves at all in the first place?

quentin_compson
05-21-2014, 02:38 PM

He also did his hyperbole thing as a Kings announcer. I remember him calling Marcus Thornton a "great champion".

hater
05-21-2014, 02:39 PM
82 games is too many

So give up consistency because there are too many games? Illogical imo

hater
05-21-2014, 03:22 PM
adaptation, discretion, common sense, custom, practicality, prudence, reason, rationality, flexibility

call it what you will

Disagree. NBAs #1 tenet should be "officiating consistency" without order there is chaos.

DMC
05-21-2014, 04:20 PM
Casual viewers want the promoted stars vs the promoted stars because that's the direction the nba / networks choose to go. When it doesn't happen, :cry low ratings. They do it to themselves.

Yes, but the promoted stars have obscene stats and antics that are filler material for tabloid type feeds. They have political connections, Hollywood connetions.. and they say things to keep the wheel turning. When a franchise decides that it's fanbase is a fixed number and concentrates on only those people over an extended period of time, you get a Spurs type media presence. Local media eats it up, but national media deals with it because the Spurs force them to by winning.

DMC
05-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Disagree. NBAs #1 tenet should be "officiating consistency" without order there is chaos.

Without order there is not chaos. You need one for the other to exist since both order and chaos are relative, subjective terms.

But I digress.... The number 1 tenet of any corporation should be to make money for it's shareholders.

Spur|n|Austin
05-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Am forced to listen to the dynamic dbag duo. Steve and Regg can't keep Westbrook and Durant's dicks out of their mouths. Wow.

Skull-1
05-21-2014, 09:19 PM

Miller is awful, too.

Rummpd
05-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Can some team hire Miller as a coach- know it all a hole and get him off the air

Russ
05-21-2014, 09:23 PM

I think they're just trying to publicly favor their least favorite child.

It would be easy to trade on your former Spur association -- and it would look like you're trying to gravy train.

Skull-1
05-21-2014, 09:24 PM
It's almost as if Miller gets frustrated that the Spurs do well during the course of the game.

He is pissed he didn't get a ring. Jealous of Tim, Tony, and Manu.

VBM
05-21-2014, 09:29 PM
He is pissed he didn't get a ring. Jealous of Tim, Tony, and Manu.

He should blame Ron Artest for that

Skull-1
05-21-2014, 09:35 PM
He should blame Ron Artest for that

Is is that the Artest (artist) formerly known as Meta World War?

UZER
05-21-2014, 09:37 PM
:lol Kerr mentions free throw disparity is "shocking" because it's okc on the short end of it.

Spursfanfromafar
05-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Reggie Miller isnt even trying to hide his obvious hate for the Spurs :)

AFBlue
05-21-2014, 09:47 PM
That comment about Perkins fouling Splitter was ridiculous. He went as far as to say he liked it.

UZER
05-21-2014, 09:50 PM
:cry poor Russell taking shots to the face :cry

MultiTroll
05-21-2014, 09:53 PM
:lol Reginas tone was one of depressed when he just said "This is a clinic the Spurs are putting on there now."

MI21
05-21-2014, 09:55 PM
Harping on about Westbrook getting hit in the face, not mentioning Kawhi getting elbowed in the face by Durant while showing a super slow motion replay in Game 1 :lol

unleashbaynes
05-21-2014, 09:56 PM
"This is a good old fashioned, take em out to the woodshed, beat down by the San Antonio Spurs". Even reg can't hate.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Spurs score
RM: Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka
Thunder miss
RM: Ibaka blah Ibaka blah
Spurs miss
RM: Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka
Thunder score
RM: Ibaka blah Ibaka
Timeout
RM: Ibaka Ibaka blah blah
Silver dancers
RM: Ibaka Ibaka
KIA sponsorship
RM: Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka Ibaka

UZER
05-21-2014, 10:04 PM
Spurs score
Thunder miss
Spurs miss
Thunder score
Timeout
Silver dancers
KIA sponsorship

:lol that reads like being John malkovich when he's in his own head

Malkovich Malkovich...Malkovich Malkovich...Malkovich Malkovich
...Malkovich

myhc
05-21-2014, 10:29 PM
LOL Cheryl haaaaates the Spurs. "And the Spurs go up 2-0 over the Ibaka less Thunder" LOL!

Jenks
05-21-2014, 10:55 PM
I can't wait for the Warriors to fight to make the playoffs and get stomped out of the first round next year.

The_Coyote
05-21-2014, 11:00 PM
I did really like what Reg had to say at the start of the fourth quarter about Timmy's situation. Something about how Timmy's in the golden years of his career and Reggie said that he remembers "cherishing" every single game at that point in his own career. I dunno, it was kind of touching in a way.

Pound the rock
05-21-2014, 11:17 PM
That comment about Perkins fouling Splitter was ridiculous. He went as far as to say he liked it.

I know, he was just bumping his gums nonstop about how unfair things were unfolding for the Thunder

Pound the rock
05-21-2014, 11:19 PM
LOL Cheryl haaaaates the Spurs. "And the Spurs go up 2-0 over the Ibaka less Thunder" LOL!

He just had to end the broadcast with one last parting shot, unbelievable!

SilverSpur
05-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Reggie does need to shut up, always talking about two years ago. These are two different teams.

DarrinS
05-21-2014, 11:35 PM
They had to fill a whole quarter of garbage time (dead air). I kinda felt bad for him.

slick'81
05-21-2014, 11:38 PM
Yeah it was like they were making excuses for okc just to give viewers hope for game 3

siraulo23
05-21-2014, 11:54 PM
Spurs score
Thunder miss
Spurs miss
Thunder score
Timeout
Silver dancers
KIA sponsorship

houston spurs fan
05-21-2014, 11:58 PM
"I've seen this movie before. Spurs up 2-0 and OKC comes back to win."

Bitch.

spurraider21
05-21-2014, 11:59 PM
speaking of the commentating, did you guys know Ibaka isn't playing?

UZER
05-22-2014, 12:00 AM
speaking of the commentating, did you guys know Ibaka isn't playing?

Fuck outta here. He ain't playing for real?

heyheymymy
05-22-2014, 12:14 AM
I did really like what Reg had to say at the start of the fourth quarter about Timmy's situation. Something about how Timmy's in the golden years of his career and Reggie said that he remembers "cherishing" every single game at that point in his own career. I dunno, it was kind of touching in a way.

that rubbed me the wrong way, like he was implying that spurs run is almost done because he's older. im just being salty though because reggie, you can tell, just doesnt like the spurs, and he takes barbs at them.

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2014, 12:38 AM
That fucking cock eyed, snaggle tooth, Dhalsim from Street Fighter, little nigga little dick, bitch did a WONDERFUL job covering the rig

and you have to love that pussy Steve Kerr's "refs had nothing to do with the free throw difference" line

oh and you gotta love how TNT was replaying every call in SA's favor... But when OKC got a suspect call they hid it with some random replay

FUCK YOU SILVER YOU BARNACLE BOY LOOKING B....

slick'81
05-26-2014, 01:06 AM
A soon as he said this is a different thunder team I hit mute and turned on spurs radio

Skull-1
05-26-2014, 01:07 AM
They went out of their way to cover for the officiating. Pathetic.

Hey Kerr, give your ring back, loser!

dg7md
05-26-2014, 01:17 AM
That fucking cock eyed, snaffle tooth, Dhalsim from Street Fighter, little nigga little dick, bitch did a WONDERFUL job covering the rig

and you have to love that pussy Steve Kerr's "refs had nothing to do with the free throw difference" line

oh and you gotta love how TNT was replaying every call in SA's favor... But when OKC got a suspect call they hid it with some random replay

FUCK YOU SILVER YOU BARNACLE BOY LOOKING ****

KaiRMD1
05-26-2014, 01:33 AM
A soon as he said this is a different thunder team I hit mute and turned on spurs radio

Can I get a link to spurs radio because I can't take those two on commentary anymore

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2014, 02:05 AM
Can I get a link to spurs radio because I can't take those two on commentary anymore
You can download the NBA Gametime app, click on the game, there should be a speaker which is the radio, and then you choose which team's radio you wanna listen to

HI-FI
05-26-2014, 02:07 AM
The Conference Finals have had terrible commentary. We have Reggie "mouthful of cum" Miller doing our games, then Mark Jackson is fucking back for the East. I've just been muting all of it.

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2014, 02:08 AM
The Conference Finals have had terrible commentary. We have Reggie "mouthful of cum" Miller doing our games, then Mark Jackson is fucking back for the East. I've just been muting all of it.

testies
05-26-2014, 02:51 AM
The channel I watch in my country has a "ambience sound" option, meaning I watch only the sound of the court, its fucking amazing actually. I wish someone did it for football(soccer) also.

You really get much less pissed off at a Durant 3 when you can't hear the announcer jizzing loudly because of it

KaiRMD1
05-26-2014, 03:06 AM
You can download the NBA Gametime app, click on the game, there should be a speaker which is the radio, and then you choose which team's radio you wanna listen to

I have it but everytime I click on the radio, it tells me I need league pass. What's up with that?

houston spurs fan
05-26-2014, 08:05 AM
That fucking cock eyed, snaggle tooth, Dhalsim from Street Fighter, little nigga little dick, bitch did a WONDERFUL job covering the rig

FUCK YOU SILVER YOU BARNACLE BOY LOOKING B....
Racist +alcohol=this

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2014, 10:30 AM
Racist +alcohol=this
Shut your dumbass up :lmao where is it racist

DJR210
05-26-2014, 12:26 PM
I think the best Reggie Miller line of all time had to be "Why didn't he walk to the scorer's table?! He should have walked to the scorer's table!" - when blaming the referee for the technical against Westbrook instead of the fact he has been clearly talking shit to the refs all series for calls.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/0608_reggie_miller_1372452_flynet_exc.jpg

Skull-1
05-26-2014, 01:06 PM
The channel I watch in my country has a "ambience sound" option, meaning I watch only the sound of the court, its fucking amazing actually. I wish someone did it for football(soccer) also.

You really get much less pissed off at a Durant 3 when you can't hear the announcer jizzing loudly because of it

How do we get that in the States????

Skull-1
05-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Racist +alcohol=this

Racist? Lmao! Most overused word in America.

heyheymymy
05-26-2014, 01:15 PM
need ambient sound option plz. or option to only hear marv albert

MultiTroll
05-26-2014, 02:20 PM
If someone can i.d. his hotel and room number and or catch him in the lobby, i will have the Mrs. purchase some womens underware that we can put the OKC logo on and present it to Regina. Can we get mouse or another good camera person nearby to video document the encounter?

MultiTroll
05-26-2014, 02:21 PM
I think the best Reggie Miller line of all time had to be "Why didn't he walk to the scorer's table?! He should have walked to the scorer's table!" - when blaming the referee for the technical against Westbrook instead of the fact he has been clearly talking shit to the refs all series for calls.

Agree.

Also, nicely done on the pics.

DarrinS
05-26-2014, 02:25 PM

Looks like a firecracker blew up in his belly button. WTF?

EVAY
05-26-2014, 02:39 PM

And Kerr was agreeing with him all the way. He kept saying the ref shouldn't have stayed there. But when they replayed it, the ref had to stay where he was because Manu was flying through the air toward him. He couldn't move immediately, and by the time he could move, Westbrook was mouthing off. Even Westbrook didn't fight the technical…the only people surprised by it were the announcers and the OKC fans in the arena, and they are to be allowed to be homers.

DJR210
05-26-2014, 03:06 PM
Looks like a firecracker blew up in his belly button. WTF?

:lol it does kinda

What a faggot..I wonder how hard the tattoo artist laughed in 1990 when he got that gay ass shit

ploto
05-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Agreed. The 3-man crew is one too many.
Agree. I really like Marv and Kerr, but Miller talks too much. I noticed yesterday that he seems to talk as much as the other two combined.

I get tired, though, of Spurs fans always acting as if everyone who calls every national game hates the Spurs. Kerr and Smith do not hate San Antonio, and Barkley constantly talks about Pop being the best coach in the NBA. You just want a homer like Elliott.

DJR210
05-26-2014, 03:28 PM
They went out of their way to cover for the officiating. Pathetic.

Hey Kerr, give your ring back, loser!

Kerr has a reason to hate now, he's a Western Conference foe now. Reggie on the other hand..

UZER
05-26-2014, 04:09 PM
Agree. I really like Marv and Kerr, but Miller talks too much. I noticed yesterday that he seems to talk as much as the other two combined.

I get tired, though, of Spurs fans always acting as if everyone who calls every national game hates the Spurs. Kerr and Smith do not hate San Antonio, and Barkley constantly talks about Pop being the best coach in the NBA. You just want a homer like Elliott.

I agree too many people think everyone hates San Antonio. But in this case it's more about those guys being unable to hide their giddiness for okc. Theyre going out of their way to talk in great detail about missed calls and chastising officials on national tv for calls against okc.

Knoxxx
05-26-2014, 08:18 PM

Damn straight this was so noticeable.

Boomersgold
05-30-2014, 08:17 AM
Reggie Miller was on point with most of his pre-game predictions. Not sure why ST hate him so much; he's a great basketball analyst who gets things right more often than not.

Reggie's predictions:
- Kawhi would guard Westbrook and Green would guard Durant.
- More Diaw with the starting lineup to give them a stretch 4.

DBMethos
05-30-2014, 08:46 AM
Halftime show for Game 6 in OKC should just be Reggie deepthroating Steven Adams in front of a raucous meth'd up crowd.

UZER
05-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Nitpicking but still, Kerr "the spurs are lucky to have this game five at home."

They EARNEd the top seed in the nba. That wasn't luck.

Manu20
05-30-2014, 09:14 AM
Nitpicking but still, Kerr "the spurs are lucky to have this game five at home."

They EARNEd the top seed in the nba. That wasn't luck.

lol I literally answer to the Tv back lol. Luck!?!? WTF Apparently best record does not mean shit lol

Reggie and Kerr were Salty as hell in the 3rd and 4th quarter....:cry Durant and Westbrook are tired :cry

Jenks
05-30-2014, 09:14 AM
Halftime show for Game 6 in OKC should just be Reggie deepthroating Steven Adams in front of a raucous meth'd up crowd.
Depending on whether I mute the TV or not, Steven Adams seems like either a future hall of famer or about as good as Aron Baynes.

UZER
05-30-2014, 09:20 AM
lol I literally answer to the Tv back lol. Luck!?!? WTF Apparently best record does not mean shit lol

Reggie and Kerr were Salty as hell in the 3rd and 4th quarter....:cry Durant and Westbrook are tired :cry

and all of a sudden....":cry Reggie Jackson doesn't look right :cry"

rude1_79
05-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Depending on whether I mute the TV or not, Steven Adams seems like either a future hall of famer or about as good as Aron Baynes.

:lol

EIC
05-30-2014, 10:46 AM
Miller and Kerr definitely leaving some teef marks on OKC's dicks, tbh.

Gervin44Silas13
05-30-2014, 11:15 AM
So sick of them chupando that OKC pipi!

houston spurs fan
05-30-2014, 11:22 AM
I agree. He is to OKC what ****** is to the Spurs. I do not believe I have ever heard a national broadcast guy routing so hard against us. Ever.

heyheymymy
05-30-2014, 11:23 AM
fuckin miller with dissenting comments angled against the spurs all series long.

MultiTroll
05-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Guys can we do this thing?

I will have her purchase womens undies and have the OKC logo embroidered on.
I need a ST member to find out where Regina is staying / or catch him where ever and deliver his OKC panties.

Mouse on the camera with the documentary. Unless his Mav love blinds him.

MultiTroll
05-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Kerr has a reason to hate now, he's a Western Conference foe now. Reggie on the other hand..
??? Is not OKC a Western Conference for also? :rolleyes

Would be interesting to know exactly what set Kerrs vag off along with Reginas.

DJR210
05-30-2014, 06:09 PM
??? Is not OKC a Western Conference for also? :rolleyes

Would be interesting to know exactly what set Kerrs vag off along with Reginas.

:lol Good point smart ass, that's just me being a homer and not giving them any credit.

Dex
05-30-2014, 06:31 PM

The_Worlds_finest
05-30-2014, 08:20 PM

He would settle for Grant Jerrett though

BillMc
05-30-2014, 08:28 PM
The absolute truth