05-19-2014, 10:40 PM
qft tbh

Malik Hairston
05-19-2014, 10:40 PM
One of the best posters on ST, tbh..

Kool Bob Love
05-19-2014, 10:41 PM
Shut the fuck up tbh

Yeah I love to hate Parker but spurs won so I don't give a shit about 9.

:flag:

Kool Bob Love
05-19-2014, 10:41 PM

Yeah because he's your troll eh.

TheGreatYacht
05-19-2014, 10:45 PM
Tbh. Per par.

apalisoc_9
05-19-2014, 10:45 PM
Have I said anything that was wrong today? :lol..These were my points today

- Danny deserved more minutes and Ginobili was awful save for the last three minutes of the third. He scored about 10 Points in Semi-Garbage time.

- Tony Posted Diaw a total of 7 times when he had a mismatch but posted Leonard once even though he had Fisher and Jackson for a good amount of time.

- Duncan played awful defense..Even Pop recognized this hence why he extended his rest in the third going to the fourth..

What did I say wrong?:lol

Brazil
05-19-2014, 10:46 PM

Dude is starting a thread at every brain fart is having tbh

most are garbage

Kool Bob Love
05-19-2014, 10:46 PM

- Danny deserved more minutes and Ginobili was awful save for the last three minutes of the third. He scored about 10 Points in Semi-Garbage time.

- Tony Posted Diaw a total of 7 times when he had a mismatch but posted Leonard once even though he had Fisher and Jackson for a good amount of time.

- Duncan played awful defense..Even Pop recognized this hence why he extended his rest in the third going to the fourth..

go celebrate the win fuck boy. Spurs won. :flag:

Brazil
05-19-2014, 10:47 PM

Dont forget the amazing one about pop giving more mn to Green if he was European

apalisoc_9
05-19-2014, 10:48 PM
I average about 0.5 something thread a day..and about 2.something post a day

I can't believe I'm getting in everyone's head...

:lol

MeloHype
05-19-2014, 10:48 PM
go celebrate the win fuck boy. Spurs won. :flag::tu :toast

Kool Bob Love
05-19-2014, 10:49 PM
I average about 0.5 something thread a day..and about 2.something post a day

I can't believe I'm getting in everyone's head...

:lol

no one wants to read your bullshit threads brah. Go talk that shit with your real life friends not here.

SanDiegoSpursFan
05-19-2014, 10:51 PM
He's really funny though.

Baynes
05-19-2014, 11:21 PM
on my ignore list since the dawn of the dinosaurs

Clipper Nation
05-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Truthbombs, he brings nothing but solid basketball takes, tbh....

Hemotivo
05-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Shut the fuck up tbh

:toast

Floyd Pacquiao
05-19-2014, 11:35 PM
Ap is a great poster, st needs more of his kind....

Mikeanaro
05-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Yeah I love to hate Parker but spurs won so I don't give a shit about 9.

:flag:
Yeah, I feel the same

Chinook
05-19-2014, 11:52 PM

I think he's pretty good. It was nice having all those CoL/CoG debates with him last year. Now, we pretty much agree on most things.

Dude is starting a thread at every brain fart is having tbh

most are garbage

Dont forget the amazing one about pop giving more mn to Green if he was European

True. I am getting tired of all the extraneous threads floating around upstairs. But I think he was making the European comment tounge-in-cheek. He's right that Green's incredibly short leash is perplexing as hell.

I agree with all this, especially the part about Duncan, since that's not really going to be talked about in the national conversation. Duncan's been REALLY bad lately.

TheGreatYacht
05-19-2014, 11:56 PM

Man has a point though. Green was clearly on fire, yet Pop took him out early in the 3rd for a then Manu that was HORRIBLE. And Duncan was playing horrible P&R defense today

Skull-1
05-20-2014, 01:22 AM

Keep bringing it. Fuq the homers.

Skull-1
05-20-2014, 01:23 AM
on my ignore list since the dawn of the dinosaurs

Who the fuq are you? Answer: Nobody.

Skull-1
05-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Shut the fuck up tbh

Fuq off, loser.

NASpurs
05-20-2014, 01:29 AM
He just says what we're all thinking or should be thinking. Very unappreciated in his time, only to be appreciated later after the fact. Truth bomb after truth bomb.

Robz4000
05-20-2014, 01:43 AM
He has good takes often enough, just needs to stop posting new threads constantly.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2014, 02:39 AM
Just another spurfan who can't stand winning.

G-Dawgg
05-20-2014, 04:00 AM
Is this dude for real? Or is he a troll?