PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Respect. Going to be almost impossible to W

ImDaNuts
05-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Spurs are the most complete team I've seen in awhile. Would have them as decent sized favorites over the Pacers and small favorites over the Heat.

Such a smooth fundamental system. Brooks doesn't know how to make any adjustments and his match ups are just god awful to watch. Pops taking him to school.

I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a coach that actually has a clue on what he's doing.

Also a crazy stat I saw: Duncan has been in 44 playoff series and the Spurs have been under .500 for just 43 days since he's been there.

HI-FI
05-20-2014, 12:42 AM
series ain't over but props nonetheless.

also respect on your avatar. you had a pic of Milana Vayntrub before she started doing those AT&T commercials.

TDMVPDPOY
05-20-2014, 12:44 AM
KD looks like a fkn scrub out there without refs, still manage to put up stats,

league would be better if it stop pampering this clown

Sean Cagney
05-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Series is not over by a long shot yes, but good post. Thunder are a very good team, even with Ibaka.

ImDaNuts
05-20-2014, 12:52 AM
series ain't over but props nonetheless.

also respect on your avatar. you had a pic of Milana Vayntrub before she started doing those AT&T commercials.

Yeah I've been a fan of hers for awhile. She's been hitting it big lately I see.

Kool Bob Love
05-20-2014, 01:03 AM
One of the classiest thunder fan on this forum.

-Love

Kool Bob Love
05-20-2014, 01:03 AM
KD looks like a fkn scrub out there without refs, still manage to put up stats,

league would be better if it stop pampering this clown

and Parker you fucking wanker.

Franklin
05-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Can't believe there're still decent/honest thunder fans, thought thunder fans were all stupid and ignorant (mono & BD being the archetypes) but now I know there are exceptions tbh. Brooks may be just as terrible a boss as Justin Hammer tbh.

Leetonidas
05-20-2014, 01:55 AM
:toast

KaiRMD1
05-20-2014, 01:59 AM
Spurs are the most complete team I've seen in awhile. Would have them as decent sized favorites over the Pacers and small favorites over the Heat.

Such a smooth fundamental system. Brooks doesn't know how to make any adjustments and his match ups are just god awful to watch. Pops taking him to school.

I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a coach that actually has a clue on what he's doing.

Also a crazy stat I saw: Duncan has been in 44 playoff series and the Spurs have been under .500 for just 43 days since he's been there.

Pretty classy but it's only game 1 and Durant sure didn't start the way he started other series. Should be a good series but props dude

ImDaNuts
05-20-2014, 02:10 AM
For sure the series isn't over but Durant will need to put up 40+ for us to have a shot imo.

ImDaNuts
05-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Another ass whooping. Will need the refs to fix a few games at home.

DMC
05-21-2014, 10:28 PM

Thanks, I've personally taken credit for the successes of the Spurs while side stepping any responsibility for their failures. I deserve all the accolades you can heap upon me. Your team will be better next year, but the series isn't over yet. The Spurs might not win this series, and if they don't, I told you so. If they do win it, well I knew it.

ElNono
05-21-2014, 10:32 PM
Another ass whooping. Will need the refs to fix a few games at home.

If anything, let's hope they get the message on how important Serge is for your team

Brazil
05-21-2014, 11:03 PM
If anything, let's hope they get the message on how important Serge is for your team

We should try to dig into old threads saying Ibaka suck and okc would be better off him tbh

spurraider21
05-21-2014, 11:22 PM
i remember when everybody with half a brain was begging for Ibaka to get more minutes before brooks finally gave him 30+

TDMVPDPOY
05-21-2014, 11:31 PM
i remember when everybody with half a brain was begging for Ibaka to get more minutes before brooks finally gave him 30+

that was when he started fluking the shots the spurs allowed him to go take, then he started hitting them at a high clip during stretches of that game was very important

ImDaNuts
06-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Respect. Go beat Miami.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 01:28 AM
:toast good series, tbh... better team won... OKC needs a coach and a bench urgently

baseline bum
06-01-2014, 01:34 AM
:toast good series, tbh... better team won... OKC needs a coach and a bench urgently

Jackson/Butler, Lamb, Adams, and Collison ain't too bad bench. Brooks is just unbelievably awful.

Mugen
06-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Respect. Go beat Miami.

Good series mah nig.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 01:40 AM
Jackson/Butler, Lamb, Adams, and Collison ain't too bad bench. Brooks is just unbelievably awful.

They're not ready for this kind of games.... they need some vets but Caron Butler and the corpse of Fisher isn't it...

HI-FI
06-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Respect. Go beat Miami.
:toast my fellow Milana fan.
It felt good to beat you guys after that missed goaltend that should've iced the game. :bang I started getting flashbacks to 2012 and all the missed goaltends.
You guys will get yours soon enough, you just need to figure out a few things.

baseline bum
06-01-2014, 01:47 AM
They're not ready for this kind of games.... they need some vets but Caron Butler and the corpse of Fisher isn't it...

Of course they're not ready for these kind of games with a retard coach who doesn't use the regular season to get guys like Lamb and Adams there.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 01:49 AM
Of course they're not ready for these kind of games with a retard coach who doesn't use the regular season to get guys like Lamb and Adams there.

I did say they need to change the coach, tbh...

100%duncan
06-01-2014, 02:28 AM
Respect. Go beat Miami.

GG