PDA

View Full Version : Baynes highlights Game 1 WCF (video)

will_spurs
05-20-2014, 09:17 AM
Just for fun, I complied Baynes highlights in Game 1, including the offensive foul on Durant, forcing a Durant turnover and the screen on Fisher that was somehow whistled as a foul by the refs...

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zzAFIomZo

rude1_79
05-20-2014, 09:28 AM
:lol durant at 1:23. no intention than to do more than get a foul by flopping and falling hard. Baynes had some good moments!

silverblackfan
05-20-2014, 09:30 AM
Nice recap. Thanks. Fisher is such a savvy flopper it is frustrating to see. That was a solid screen by Baynes, but they wanted to give OKC a make up call from the previous turnover.

TampaDude
05-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Yeah, that so-called "foul" on the Fisher pick was total bullshit. Fortunately, it had no impact on the final outcome. :hat

Baynes is a beast and is only going to get better as time goes on. Ask Dwert about Baynes. :lol

unleashbaynes
05-20-2014, 09:34 AM
Baynes is so fuckin strong. Fisher usually can fight through a screen.

SpurAddict561
05-20-2014, 09:38 AM
He seriously sets the best screens/picks on the team. Not even close

benstanfield
05-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Kerr was shocked when there wasn't a call on KD's fall. Ref-dependent superstar gets mismatched to no name brute, dribbles the ball and falls down, the whistle basically blows itself.

I think it's funny that Durant kills about 4-5 possessions a game where he thinks he's about to get a whistle and just flings a shot up.

gameFACE
05-20-2014, 09:54 AM
Nice. Spurs Aussie's > Thunder Aussie.

will_spurs, did you make this from internet video or Tivo? I have something on my Uverse DVR I'd love to make a movie file of but they don't let you download anything.

MultiTroll
05-20-2014, 09:58 AM
Kerr was shocked when there wasn't a call on KD's fall. Ref-dependent superstar gets mismatched to no name brute, dribbles the ball and falls down, the whistle basically blows itself.

I think it's funny that Durant kills about 4-5 possessions a game where he thinks he's about to get a whistle and just flings a shot up.
Right. Even tho he later corrected himself, Kerrs initial response was "No call!" as if Durant was ripped off.

KL2
05-20-2014, 10:02 AM
His screens are awesome. There was a point where him and Manu ran the P&R to perfection 3x in a row, he kept on picking off RJ (or whoever was guarding Manu) allowing Manu to take the bigs 1v1 and score.

Would like to see both of them running the P&R more often, they're very hard to stop.

look_at_g_shred
05-20-2014, 10:11 AM

FORREAL!! Then when they called a Tech on Durant, him and Miller were like that should have not been a Tech :lol fucking dick suckers. He was showing up the referee!! You damn right it was a technical. They were like, you have to let that stuff go :lol are you fucking serious :lmao Uhhh Reggie and Steve, your bias is showing tbh..

jag
05-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Will
Spurs

will_spurs
05-20-2014, 10:14 AM
FORREAL!! Then when they called a Tech on Durant, him and Miller were like that should have not been a Tech :lol fucking dick suckers. He was showing up the referee!! You damn right it was a technical. They were like, you have to let that stuff go :lol are you fucking serious :lmao Uhhh Reggie and Steve, your bias is showing tbh..

I thought they had a point there. KD just vented a bit, and that was after thinking he had been fouled on the previous possession.

Yes, it was worthy of a technical if you ref by the book, but in that case Lillard + LMA + Batum would have been totalling 10 technicals a game with all their crying and whining and shouting at refs and so on.

Again, inconsistent officiating.

moisaenz
05-20-2014, 06:41 PM
lol.. at others trying to get ball from baynes after the rebound.

spurraider21
05-20-2014, 07:13 PM
thanks for the effort :tu

KaiRMD1
05-20-2014, 07:26 PM
Durant flopping hard was HILARIOUS to see. MVP watching in the stands

05-21-2014, 12:31 AM
I thought they had a point there. KD just vented a bit, and that was after thinking he had been fouled on the previous possession.

Yes, it was worthy of a technical if you ref by the book, but in that case Lillard + LMA + Batum would have been totalling 10 technicals a game with all their crying and whining and shouting at refs and so on.

Again, inconsistent officiating.Agreed. I was thinking it wasn't a tech, but figured I missed something. Maybe he cursed at the ref.

Splits
05-21-2014, 12:45 AM
Just for fun, I complied Baynes highlights in Game 1, including the offensive foul on Durant, forcing a Durant turnover and the screen on Fisher that was somehow whistled as a foul by the refs...

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zzAFIomZo

thanks scrah. What program do you use for capture and splicing the clips together? I assume you have LP and record your screen?

heyheymymy
05-21-2014, 01:07 AM
will spurs with the baynes goods. thanks

still cracking up at your reggie miller comment yesterday about the "awww sweeeet move by Durant" I had the same reaction during the game and you ridiculed it so perfectly.

sexinthatsx
05-21-2014, 02:00 AM
lol Fisher is swinging around like he got a concussion or something

will_spurs
05-21-2014, 04:25 AM
thanks scrah. What program do you use for capture and splicing the clips together? I assume you have LP and record your screen?

Rip + iMovie to create these videos.

Handbrake for conversion to mp4/mkv, QuickTime Player for conversion from mp4 to mov (if needed).

Photoshop to make the gifs (only started playing around with this today actually).

will_spurs
05-21-2014, 04:45 AM
still cracking up at your reggie miller comment yesterday about the "awww sweeeet move by Durant" I had the same reaction during the game and you ridiculed it so perfectly.

Actually I didn't ridicule it, Miller said that verbatim during the replay :lol

smaka
05-21-2014, 04:45 AM
Loved that Durant's flop, or maybe it wasn't even a flop, it looked like he crashed into brick wall tbh. :lol
Oh, and also loved that hard screen on Fisher. Mofo deserved it :ihit

BillMc
05-21-2014, 05:12 AM
Good highlights. Cheers, thanks for posting.

heyheymymy
05-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Actually I didn't ridicule it, Miller said that verbatim during the replay :lol

thats the best part. i was like uhhh

Splits
05-21-2014, 12:02 PM
thats the best part. i was like uhhh

Pretty sure Reggie said "sweep" not "sweet"

will_spurs
05-21-2014, 12:06 PM

I'm pretty sure I hear him say "sweet" but then again I'm not a native speaker.

https://vine.co/v/MHvidTh2rP2

Splits
05-21-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm pretty sure I hear him say "sweet" but then again I'm not a native speaker.

https://vine.co/v/MHvidTh2rP2

Well, it is a "sweep" move that Durant makes. And "Kevin Durant with a nice little sweet move" doesn't make sense, but if you plugin "sweep" it does make sense. That said, a lot of what Reggie says doesn't make sense.

Splits
05-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Rip + iMovie to create these videos.

Handbrake for conversion to mp4/mkv, QuickTime Player for conversion from mp4 to mov (if needed).

Photoshop to make the gifs (only started playing around with this today actually).

Thanks. Got a link to Rip? Don't know this program and the name is too generic to find the right one on teh googles.

will_spurs
05-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Why wouldn't it make sense? Saying an action is a "sweet move" seems to be part of the NBA lingo, as in "that was a sweet move by Durant". That's how I understood it.

will_spurs
05-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Thanks. Got a link to Rip? Don't know this program and the name is too generic to find the right one on teh googles.

Sorry that was unclear, it's not the name of an app. There are many ways to do this, but I think going into detail would violate this board's T&C.

Splits
05-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Because he says "nice little" before "swee_ move". If he left out the first part I'd agree, but with it "nice little sweet move" doesn't make sense.

Splits
05-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Sorry that was unclear, it's not the name of an app. There are many ways to do this, but I think going into detail would violate this board's T&C.

Well if you're just talking about getting the game video onto your PC, then yeah I know how to do that. I wasn't sure if you were doing a screencap off of League Pass or downloading the entire game and splicing it from a single file.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Because he says "nice little" before "swee_ move". If he left out the first part I'd agree, but with it "nice little sweet move" doesn't make sense.

the tongue clicks off the palate. he said sweet.

heyheymymy
05-21-2014, 12:42 PM

listening again i think it is sweep move thanks i have slight hereditary hearing loss so i misunderstand a lot of things