PDA

View Full Version : > What poster in this forum would you think twice before you offer to give C.P.R to?

mouse
05-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Now before we all just go ahead and vote for Koo-Aid,,

remember you have to put your lips on his lips when performing CPR and really who knows where your lips have been.

What poster in this forum would you think twice before you offer to give C.P.R to?

Koolaid_Man
05-20-2014, 12:14 PM
Now before we all just go ahead and vote for Koo-Aid,,

remember you have to put your lips on his lips when performing CPR and really who knows where your lips have been.

What poster in this forum would you think twice before you offer to give C.P.R to?

I expect Spur fan to vote for me since I breathe through my dick

chunticakes
05-20-2014, 12:21 PM
I'd let the white pants die. Genetic cleansing ftw.

mouse
05-20-2014, 12:42 PM
I'd let the white pants die. Genetic cleansing ftw.

What if it was you that needed CPR?

chunticakes
05-20-2014, 07:32 PM
What if it was you that needed CPR?

"If he dies, he dies."

TDMVPDPOY
05-20-2014, 09:26 PM
I expect Spur fan to vote for me since I breathe through my dick

i going to put my dick in ur mouth, can u feel the blood pumping to the head knob trying to revive u...as i bust a nutt down ur throat, u can see the bubbles in the semen carrying oxygen...

yes ma sperm shoots outs bubbles bitch

DJR210
05-20-2014, 09:46 PM
i going to put my dick in ur mouth, can u feel the blood pumping to the head knob trying to revive u...as i bust a nutt down ur throat, u can see the bubbles in the semen carrying oxygen...

Lmao, vintage TDMVPDPOY right there

FkLA
05-20-2014, 11:14 PM

:lmao :worthy:

apalisoc_9
05-20-2014, 11:44 PM

:lmao

Strange Love
05-21-2014, 01:29 AM
Cubansucks

I would actually be saving alot of innocent young girl's future by doing this so I would probably be even compensated and given a medal for letting him gasp for air and die a terrible oxygen deprived death.

spurraider21
05-21-2014, 02:27 AM
there are certain posters i would let die, but they'd just come back as an alt tbh

Venti Quattro
05-21-2014, 02:40 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=258RK2F1N_I

Robz4000
05-21-2014, 02:59 AM

:rollin

Franklin
05-21-2014, 06:25 AM
Cubansucks

I would actually be saving alot of innocent young girl's future by doing this so I would probably be even compensated and given a medal for letting him gasp for air and die a terrible oxygen deprived death.
which on the other hand means you would kill the futures of a lot of young guys' because bitches are dream killers.

Franklin
05-21-2014, 06:37 AM
Women love to ruin the dreams of men, because lets face it, if their men succeed at their dreams, make more money, get a better lifestyle, etc... They can afford hotter, younger women.

So ultimately women try to kill men's dreams. They'll do anything including spending your bank account dry, having babies at inopportune moments, getting married and things like that. Telling men they want them to spend more time with them and less time at the office/school/etc... B*tching and moaning about why they aren't paying attention to them.

This is why you boys out there need to keep away from serious relationships at least until you have achieved your dreams. Until you have reached the pinnacle of your success. Because once you start heading down that path of relationships with women, that is when you will lose your focus, your drive and they will ultimately succeed in ending your dreams. Furthermore, the more successful you are, the more attractive of a woman that you can attract. So why sell low boys?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110824121953AAhFZHm
(https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110824121953AAhFZHm)

You would be surprised at how often this is true. Now, it doesn't mean that a woman's dream is garbage but women (not all) do tend to act in ways that would discourage their men and to prevent them from trading up is about the only reason why. The misinterpretation of the feminist movement is to blame for this. Lots of women think that it's okay to tear a man down for their personal gain. It's a princess complex.

For example, two brokedown, frumpy sisters came into the store that I work in a few weeks ago and were trying shoes on. They were going on and on about how they couldn't wait for their ex-husbands' alimony checks so they could buy some shoes! Then, they asked me for applications for part-time jobs. Disgusting. It's sad that those poor men had to get away from those two and still have to pay for it. One of them said she's going to school to be a lawyer so she can help women like herself. Clearly, women like her get tons of protection from the courts. In fact, men are the ones who are always getting the shaft........

The sad thing is, not a lot of guys see women as this kind of monster, especially when they want to get their ***** wet. This is reality. Women think that guys are supposed to do everything for them and are meant to give them the world and if they don't then they're terrible people. They break these men down to get them to do what they want and prevent them for pursuing anything that could mean a better chance for the both of them out of fear that he may find someone better. So, instead of supporting them and loving them the way they should, the women get all bent out of shape if a man is working too long or too hard and then wonders why the man leaves.

Especially in California, this goes on everyday. Women are far from angelic and have been taught in this culture that men are stupid and couldn't live without us (case in point, those dumb Carl's Jr. commercials showing guys trying to make guacamole by putting a whole avocado -- this is stupid when most girls my age don't even know how to cook and eat out just as much as guys do!!!). If you've ever heard of or listened to Tom Leykis, you would understand exactly how the media portrayals of sub par male intelligence and the female sense of entitlement fit into what's wrong with this country and female/male relationships in general.

I had a great psychology teacher who taught feminist psychology and she mentioned how feminist psychology is moving toward examining the abuse of men in this culture. It's true, it's real and it's a problem. If you don't believe me, look at how men are treated in the media. On sitcoms, the dad is always bumbling around or doing something stupid and he needs his wife to come save him from himself. If a man is portrayed as intelligent on TV, then he's an asshole or a conceited dillweed. If a woman were to be the stupid character in a sitcom, then people would be all up in arms saying what a terrible perpetuation of stereotypes and what a bad role model and this and that and whatever. If she were shown as intelligent then it's all "You go girl!" and what a role model she is...

Think about that simple disparity for a moment and truly contemplate on how this permeates the relationships between men and women. Think about how inaccurately men and women are portrayed in just about anything and everything and think on why that may be.

For me, the way the majority of women treat men it is no wonder why men divorce them and say women are dream killers. They are. Women today are the greatest failure of the feminist movement. There is such a profound blasphemy of women using the feminist movement to hide behind their stupid actions and hurt feelings that it's no wonder the founding mothers of the feminist movement would tend to have a little bit of disappointment in us. Think I'm wrong? If I were in a national forum and said all of these things, I would be totally attacked. If I agreed with you, I would be praised.

A good way to solve this problem is that people should probably stay away from each other until they're at least 25. That way, they could work on achieving their own dreams and goals separately and they only have themselves to blame for their failures. They can't drag each other down or try to use each other to get ahead. The heart of this issue is the marriage concept. A guy gets married and he thinks he has someone to cook and clean for him and bear children and fulfill him sexually. A girl gets married and she thinks she has someone to boss around and that her needs are the only correct needs in the marriage. If her husband doesn't fulfill them, then he's being a big selfish meanie! Is this right?

Most of the Men in this board know better not to let anybody get in the way of their dreams, whether it be having 8 percent body fat, setting a personal record on the Squat, being able to run a faster mile, doing well in school, getting a job promotion, starting a company, etc.

Unfortunately, there are many Men who are willing to be, how do I say this, less of a Man they are. As soon as they fall into infatuation they slowly get lazy and willingly give up their goals and ambitions in order to please the woman they are infatuated with. The time spent in the gym, school, studies, career are diminished and/or distracted by the emotional and sexual commitment found in relationships. Most of us know that being too available and being less of a challenge will devalue the person. In return, most, if not all, the men who were so willing to give up working on themselves are often cheated on, lied to, or dumped. But this isn't the fault of the Woman, rather, it is the fault of the Man. Women thought that these men were going to be somebody, they quickly realized that they are not the man they were striving for, so they jumped ship.

The SOLUTION? Easy. Instead of worrying about what the women wants, why not worry about what YOU want out of life? People in this forum are amazing, we lift and train and diet for OURSELVES and not for anyone else, am I wrong? Go to college because YOU want to, start that career path because YOU want to, start lifting weights and build a body that resembles a Greek God because YOU want to, etc. With this, comes self-mastery. HAVE A PASSION in life. Once you are truly happy with yourself you really will not need anyone else.

To the guys who over-analyze text messages, questions why she hasn't called back, wondering how many days to wait before calling her, why she has a lot of boy friends on facebook, etc. STOP. Work on yourself, go to the gym, study for that class, read a book, hang out with your bros. No girl is worth this much thought. You have to define your own self, a woman shouldn't define who you are. When you work on yourself and are truly content, petty thoughts will not enter your mind. SHE will be the one wondering why you haven't called yet or will be uneasy about the 200 girl friends on your friends list.

It is actually best for women if you do not settle down with her so early in your life. With so much time free from commitment you can invest it on becoming a doctor, a lawyer, a 230 lbs with 8 percent bf, a businessman, a gym owner. In other words, you will become an even higher quality Man than you were, and chicks will be on your nuts so tight.

I know you have worries. What if you invest all your time on yourself and end up not finding The One? Well, you still win. Having a girlfriend or a wife is NOT what makes you successful. Being successful is not being in an UNHAPPY relationship. I would rather be single than be with a girl who does not truly love me.

You will know that you have found the right woman when she loves your passions, ambitions and where you are going in life. NOT because you both have the same hobbies or careers.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137190733

Franklin
05-21-2014, 06:38 AM
and never forget the most famous Tom Leykis quote

in dating or marriage women will typically prioritize their desires above a man's, and will actively discourage men's ambitions for fear of him leaving the relationship if he attains success

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Leykis

The Reckoning
05-21-2014, 06:44 AM
preach on

Franklin
05-21-2014, 07:29 AM
tbh I decided to live a life of celibacy when I was only 15 something year old. After I graduated from high school and went to college I happened to find the Leykis show by total chance, from which I found a theory to justify and strengthen my decision of being a lifelong celibate. Leykis is the true mentor to all of us young guys today tbh.

mrsmaalox
05-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Not really getting the segueway from CPR for ST posters to women being dreamkillers for losers, but does that mean you guys wouldn't CPR any of us girls here? :depressed

Arnold Toht
05-21-2014, 12:45 PM
DMC

The Gemini Method
05-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Not really getting the segueway from CPR for ST posters to women being dreamkillers for losers, but does that mean you guys wouldn't CPR any of us girls here? :depressed

I got you, Maalox ;-)

xmas1997
05-21-2014, 05:16 PM
"If he dies, he dies."

That's a foregone conclusion, he's gonna die.
You can probably add Blake and Chump to that list.

Avante
05-21-2014, 05:32 PM
I can see it now.

There lays ClipperNation, it's real obvious I'm the little shits only hope.

CN...help me, please.
A...you gonna stop calling me a faggot and a pedo?
CN...yes, yes I promise, just help me, please.
A...no more following me around acting totally retarded? No more leg humping?
CN...yes yes I promise, please help me Avante.
A...nay! See ya slick.:lol

Franklin
05-21-2014, 06:35 PM
I never wanna deny the possibility that there are still decent girls like maalox and CF who have their own dreams and who therefore respect the ambitions of their partners, but as a young guy you can not count on blind luck to encounter such a girl instead of a dream-killer type which's most prevalent.

Franklin
05-21-2014, 06:40 PM
Good relationships shall be built upon common ambition and mutual respect imho, while as social beings as we are, the sexual need for each other is the weakest link between a man and a woman tbh.

Strange Love
05-21-2014, 07:05 PM
I never wanna deny the possibility that there are still decent girls like maalox and CF who have their own dreams and who therefore respect the ambitions of their partners, but as a young guy you can not count on blind luck to encounter such a girl instead of a dream-killer type which's most prevalent.

I'm down for a 3some with Maalox and Cuckingfunt.

KarmaKarma
05-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Good relationships shall be built upon common ambition and mutual respect imho, while as social beings as we are, the sexual need for each other is the weakest link between a man and a woman tbh.

:clap :worthy: yes!.

DJR210
05-21-2014, 09:05 PM

I'll CPR your twat tbh.

HI-FI
05-21-2014, 11:51 PM

TDMVPDPOY
05-22-2014, 12:24 AM

it depends, how about a pic of ur pussy lips?

ohmwrecker
05-22-2014, 12:37 AM
A better question would be . . . Who would I help? I would watch most of you die in a fire.

mrsmaalox
05-22-2014, 12:00 PM
Damn, you guys are brutal :lol For the record, I would CPR any one of you mofos who dropped dead at my feet. No exceptions.

mrsmaalox
05-22-2014, 12:01 PM
I got you, Maalox ;-)

Gee tanks :)

FuzzyLumpkins
05-22-2014, 12:20 PM
tbh I decided to live a life of celibacy when I was only 15 something year old. After I graduated from high school and went to college I happened to find the Leykis show by total chance, from which I found a theory to justify and strengthen my decision of being a lifelong celibate. Leykis is the true mentor to all of us young guys today tbh.

Nazi transexual. Do you just tell yourself that because you didn't start with this particular genitalia that it's not sex?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-22-2014, 01:24 PM
That god awful troll Chewbacca

xmas1997
05-22-2014, 03:16 PM
That's like asking, "if you got bit on your dick by a rattlesnake, would you suck out the poison?".
Nope, you're gonna die!
:lol

Franklin
05-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Nazi transexual. Do you just tell yourself that because you didn't start with this particular genitalia that it's not sex?
I'm not Nazi tbh I just admire Manstein himself as a militarist, and I don't think being smart enough to not fall into any bitch's trap has anything to do with my sexuality tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-22-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm not Nazi tbh I just admire Manstein himself as a militarist, and I don't think being smart enough to not fall into any bitch's trap has anything to do with my sexuality tbh.

:lol you didnt deny being transgender.

Franklin
05-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Why do I need to deny what is obviously absolutely bullshit? The truth speaks for itself and the truth is you are a miserable motherfucker who has a fame of pestering other posters with useless shitty trivia.

DMC
05-22-2014, 09:44 PM
DMC

You say that now. Last time you started at the wrong end.

DMC
05-22-2014, 09:47 PM
I can see it now.

There lays ClipperNation, it's real obvious I'm the little shits only hope.

CN...help me, please.
A...you gonna stop calling me a faggot and a pedo?
CN...yes, yes I promise, just help me, please.
A...no more following me around acting totally retarded? No more leg humping?
CN...yes yes I promise, please help me Avante.
A...nay! See ya slick.:lol

If he can say all that he doesn't need CPR you fucking idiot. Go suck Chris' dick some more and cum while he spends two hours working on a 15 dollar 250W ATX power supply you old faggot.

DMC
05-22-2014, 09:49 PM
I'd have to remove my wedding ring first. Crazy shit can get started.

mouse
05-22-2014, 10:04 PM
That's like asking, "if you got bit on your dick by a rattlesnake, would you suck out the poison?".
Nope, you're gonna die!
:lol

Some in here will probably suck it even if there was no snake involved.

In fact you'd be surprised how many @ ST would bend over backwards for you.

http://i43.tinypic.com/6e3hhj.jpg

mouse
05-22-2014, 10:07 PM
That god awful troll Chewbacca

Link?

mouse
05-22-2014, 10:13 PM
tbh I decided to live a life of celibacy

So did coach Pop after he first logged on to The Club

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/pop-seat.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
05-22-2014, 10:53 PM
Damn, you guys are brutal :lol For the record, I would CPR any one of you mofos who dropped dead at my feet. No exceptions.

i know u suck a dick a day, just like any dicks a lick...that sperm is like nicotine to u :D:D

mrsmaalox
05-22-2014, 11:40 PM
i know u suck a dick a day, just like any dicks a lick...that sperm is like nicotine to u :D:D

What the hell....:lol

xmas1997
05-23-2014, 08:50 PM
Why do I need to deny what is obviously absolutely bullshit? The truth speaks for itself and the truth is you are a miserable motherfucker who has a fame of pestering other posters with useless shitty trivia.

You sure got that right 100%.
The sad part is that he doesn't even know he is an ignorant idiot as well as a pathetic pest.
He gets called on his BS all the time here and doesn't even know it.
That is the funny part.

Franklin
05-23-2014, 09:00 PM
fuzzy used to be kinda funny when exchanging trashtalks with the honorable lifelong HS graduate though.

Strange Love
05-23-2014, 09:05 PM
fuzzy used to be kinda funny when exchanging trashtalks with the honorable lifelong HS graduate though.

That's what only posting in the political forum does to you all the time.

DMC
05-23-2014, 11:41 PM

You must sit around in your 150 sqft pad and play in your semen and finger your asshole and sniff it, then get online and tell people about it. You seem fixated on cock and semen.

Avante
05-23-2014, 11:48 PM
If he can say all that he doesn't need CPR you fucking idiot. Go suck Chris' dick some more and cum while he spends two hours working on a 15 dollar 250W ATX power supply you old faggot.

Chris is too busy ramming your bitch wife fucker. Keep in mind ClipperNation is a freak what laws govern normal humans don't apply, ok faggot? So how many cocks have you sucked anyway?

TheyCallMePro
05-25-2014, 02:46 PM
Not giving CPR to any of you motherfuckers.

I'd just smile as I watch you all die slowly.