PDA

View Full Version : HIV & AIDS

Big Empty
05-20-2014, 03:15 PM
So how many of you that grew up in the 80's scared to death of AIDS are still afraid of it? For me i still have that fear of it even knowing its like having diabetes these days. The more i sleep around the more i stay up at night worried, thinking damn thank god i havnt develped night sweats or swollen lymphnodes ha ha Magic Johnson has lived with it for 24 years!! crazy how far its come. I remember reading people dying in 3-7 years back when there were no drugs for it.

The Gemini Method
05-20-2014, 03:16 PM
don't go out like Willie Lump-Lump!

Katherine Robinson
05-20-2014, 03:53 PM
I didn't live during the AIDS scare, but I feel it was the cause for a lot of animosity towards congoids and homosexuals.

cantthinkofanything
05-20-2014, 04:23 PM
I didn't live during the AIDS scare, but I feel it was the cause for a lot of animosity towards congoids and homosexuals.

What the fuck is a congoid Kathleen?

The Gemini Method
05-20-2014, 04:26 PM
What the fuck is a congoid Kathleen?

Supposedly the more precise version of Negroid. Congroid is a term that is used by some forensic and physical anthropologists to refer to individuals and populations that share certain morphological and skeletal traits that are frequent among most populations in Sub-Saharan Africa.

baseline bum
05-20-2014, 04:43 PM
So how many of you that grew up in the 80's scared to death of AIDS are still afraid of it? For me i still have that fear of it even knowing its like having diabetes these days. The more i sleep around the more i stay up at night worried, thinking damn thank god i havnt develped night sweats or swollen lymphnodes ha ha Magic Johnson has lived with it for 24 years!! crazy how far its come. I remember reading people dying in 3-7 years back when there were no drugs for it.

Do you take it in the ass or use IV drugs? If no, what are you scared of?

The Gemini Method
05-20-2014, 04:45 PM

He keeps it old school; gets blood transfusion with an unlabeled blood supply.

Big Empty
05-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Ever since 2003 when my doctor gave me a prostate exam & i later found out he was gay ive been wondering if the latex glove busted....

Infinite_limit
05-20-2014, 04:58 PM
I was sexually active in the late 90's and I was still scared. About Sexually Transmitted Diseases in general. Then again my buddy fucks chicks in LA off Plenty of Fish without rubbers. Truth be told, I never turned down sex because there was no condom available. It was always more the fear of pregnancy.

The closest person to me with HIV, was a guy whom my friend personally trained in wrestling. The kid was black and suspected gay. 5 years after he left for College, it surfaced he had caught HIV. Black + Homosexual = High Probability.

Franklin
05-20-2014, 09:30 PM
While people with HIV are luckily living longer these days than 20yrs ago, you're fooling yourself if you think everyone can afford the drugs Magic Johnson uses tbh.

DJR210
05-20-2014, 09:42 PM
"...and when Big Empty had those AIDS, I went to my synagogue and prayed for him"

leemajors
05-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Ever since 2003 when my doctor gave me a prostate exam & i later found out he was gay ive been wondering if the latex glove busted....

You didn't know he may be gay when he drilled you?

Avante
05-20-2014, 10:13 PM
I've never ever thought about it.

UZER
05-20-2014, 10:33 PM

Are you sure that wasn't his dick with a condom?