PDA

View Full Version : Armenia - 50% Of Government Expenditure Goes To Welfare Payments

Koolaid_Man
05-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Loud horn: Spurraider please report to the customer service desk....your presence in Armenia is needed. :toast

“We live from hand to mouth. There’s no work, and my older son has been forced to go and work in a bakery in the capital [Yerevan] to feed his family and myself,” Ophik Boyajyan, a 60-year-old resident of the town of Artik in northwestern Armenia. “He sleeps in the bakery and comes home only once every few months, because there isn’t enough money for the journey.”

Boyajyan said her household, which includes three small children and four adults, never has a monthly income of more than 100,000 drams – under 300 US dollars.

“Our main foodstuffs are flour and sugar. We bake our bread at home because it’s too expensive to buy it. In winter our costs go up – we have to buy fuel to heat the house. But there’s never enough fuel and the children are always falling ill,” she said.

http://iwpr.net/report-news/armenia-sinking-poverty

Infinite_limit
05-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Geez. Insert joke about Turkish genocide

Katherine Robinson
05-20-2014, 07:36 PM
In Glendale you have Armenians who drive their Mercedes CL550s to Vons to use food stamps and come back to a very mediocre house with 4-6 families living under one roof. All their money goes to cars & cloths, much like congoids.

cantthinkofanything
05-20-2014, 10:34 PM
In Glendale you have Armenians who drive their Mercedes CL550s to Vons to use food stamps and come back to a very mediocre house with 4-6 families living under one roof. All their money goes to cars & cloths, much like congoids.

Now I know what a congoid is and this makes sense!

Thebesteva
05-20-2014, 11:26 PM

That's called playing the game son. White people let the government put all 9 inches of cock in their asshole and are so proud of it tbh

Katherine Robinson
05-20-2014, 11:50 PM
That's called playing the game son. White people let the government put all 9 inches of cock in their asshole and are so proud of it tbh

Reparations have been paid in full, twice over, the way I see it

spurraider21
05-21-2014, 02:26 AM
and america still giving foodstamps to the fucking jews...

:cry we need the help

vy65
05-21-2014, 12:10 PM
Reparations have been paid in full, twice over, the way I see it

lol dis nigga don't know what reparations means

Katherine Robinson
05-21-2014, 12:13 PM
lol dis nigga don't know what reparations means

Paid
in
full

TDMVPDPOY
05-22-2014, 12:54 AM
theres a bunch of a niglets in my area who have fkn so many kids they lost count, bunch of idiots live below poverty line yet breed like fkn rabbits