05-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Haha, Charles has a dirty mouth...

http://www.kissrocks.com/videos/news/nard-vs-charles-barkley/vCbgyH/

MR-Clutch
05-20-2014, 05:28 PM
That's kind of obnoxious.

johnpaulwall21
05-20-2014, 05:28 PM
the segment he was trying to make wasn't even going to be funny to begin with. good thing Charles denied the dipshit.

davidbowie
05-20-2014, 05:31 PM
this is stupid. quit making SA look bad dudes who arent even from here.

worst radio show in town and that's sayin something

Prime Time
05-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Gotta love the way this type of media works. People are paid to say casual bullshit then leaches who are paid a bit less try to blow it out of proportion. Best part is, the majority of us fall for it.

rayray2k8
05-20-2014, 06:16 PM
:lol

PÒÓCH
05-20-2014, 06:28 PM
Here I thought it would be an insightful Nardwuar interview complete with fresh vinyl recordings as gifts for the chuckster, and instead It's some moron trying to get his 15 seconds of fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiz6F8qjK9Q

DMC
05-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Just more people trying to make a buck without doing any real work or having any skillset.

DMC
05-20-2014, 06:36 PM
Here I thought it would be an insightful Nardwuar interview complete with fresh vinyl recordings as gifts for the chuckster, and instead It's some moron trying to get his 15 seconds of fame.

Jay Z is cool as fuck.

koriwhat
05-20-2014, 06:41 PM
Radio jockeys are as cool as carlos mencia and as funny too... lame ass 99.5!

phyzik
05-20-2014, 06:42 PM
Haven't listened to the KISS morning show since they got rid of Lisle and Han, cant stand the new idiots, TBH. Thanks for confirming that Nard looks as stupid as he sounds though.

BackHome
05-20-2014, 06:44 PM
People can debate the fat chick thing in SA but what they can not debate is the fact that our radio stations SUCK> with 99.5 being the on the bottom of a big pile of shit.

TheRemix
05-20-2014, 06:49 PM
99.5 just sucks. music is garbage. billy Madison show is just annoying

EP Money Man
05-20-2014, 06:51 PM
Why are they consistently number 1 in the ratings every week?

xtremesteven33
05-20-2014, 07:19 PM
Barkley shouldve kicked his ass. Chuck probably wouldve give him a chance if he approached him like a normal person.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
05-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Lol I thought it was Nardwar too.
that mans interviews are Gold tbh

Josh810
05-20-2014, 08:36 PM

Cause people listen to dumb shit down here. Which is why Pitbull sells out everytime but we can't get a band like Pearl Jam to SA. Smh.

pgardn
05-20-2014, 08:36 PM
One more reason to avoid being a celebrity.

I have done a fine job myself.

doobs
05-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Wow, way to ruin one the nice things about San Antonio, i.e., the lack of douche.

Trainwreck2100
05-20-2014, 09:07 PM

Cause kid kraddick in the morning couldn't handle his hamburgers.

ColinB
05-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Was hoping for a Nardwuar interview as well. Love that dude.

UZER
05-20-2014, 10:29 PM

Because they get bitches on the radio talking about how many partners they've had in the same day, the dirtiest place they've ever done it, shaved or not shaved, cheater not cheater...etc.

It gets old really fast.

davi78239
05-20-2014, 11:22 PM
I just wish we had a 101x alternative like Austin does. Or Dallas has the edge and Houston the buzz. But oh no, not San Antonio.

FkLA
05-20-2014, 11:41 PM
Damn, that is just embarrassing for SA. The city can go back at Chuck if they want (although I dont see why when hes just joking) but no need to be an assholes about it like they were here tbh.

rayray2k8
05-21-2014, 12:13 AM
I'm not sure why people are upset at this and are somewhat defending Barkley. If ppl from San Antonio are okay Charles bad mouthing city and are embarrassed by what a local dj did, then fine. Honestly, It didn't bother me that Nard tried to ask him a question. Charles did answer his question though and told him to leave him alone in an asshole kind of way. :lmao
The city of San Antonio has catered to Barkley by wine and dine year after year and he continues to dog on the city of San Antonio. So forgive me if I smirked after watching this.

Sean Cagney
05-21-2014, 12:28 AM

I came in to see that as well, then saw some random bum lol.
Barkley shouldve kicked his ass. Chuck probably wouldve give him a chance if he approached him like a normal person.

I have heard Chuck is very approachable and will drink with you or talk, this dude just did not go about it right at all.

xtremesteven33
I'm not sure why people are upset at this and are somewhat defending Barkley. If ppl from San Antonio are okay Charles bad mouthing city and are embarrassed by what a local dj did, then fine. Honestly, It didn't bother me that Nard tried to ask him a question. Charles did answer his question though and told him to leave him alone in an asshole kind of way. :lmao
The city of San Antonio has catered to Barkley by wine and dine year after year and he continues to dog on the city of San Antonio. So forgive me if I smirked after watching this.

I Love my city not so much for what it is right now, but what it has been. Just like every city there is good and there is bad.

Robz4000
:lol Nard looks as retarded as he sounds

SnakeBoy
Respect to Barkely for smacking down that little Oklahoma bitch.

koriwhat
05-21-2014, 12:29 AM
those dudes are pussies in that vid and yes, san antonio has some lazy asses here but there's lazy asses everywhere... barkley didn't lie. btw, would've been nice to see barkley kick those wannabes asses.

rayray2k8
05-21-2014, 12:31 AM
:lol Nard looks as retarded as he sounds

That's because he is...

rayray2k8
05-21-2014, 12:33 AM
those dudes are pussies in that vid and yes, san antonio has some lazy asses here but there's lazy asses everywhere... barkley didn't lie. btw, would've been nice to see barkley kick those wannabes asses.

I'm assuming that's what they were hoping for.

rayray2k8
05-21-2014, 12:38 AM
I Love my city not so much for what it is right now, but what it has been. Just like every city there is good and there is bad.

I do too, but the fact he continues to troll San Antonio with the same shit year after year has gotten old. It was funny years ago, but now I just roll my eyes every time he says it. Kinda like when how Barkley has called the Spurs "old" for the past 13 years... It's a tired old act.

xtremesteven33
05-21-2014, 12:41 AM
I do too, but the fact he continues to troll San Antonio with the same shit year after year has gotten old. It was funny years ago, but now I just roll my eyes every time he says it. Kinda like when how Barkley has called the Spurs "old" for the past 13 years... It's a tired old act.

Thats what makes it so funny to me. The fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with Basketball and yet he has to always throw it in there for no reason. Its a form of humor to just entertain people and make them laugh. If some people are offended I understand that too, but since it is coming from a fat person himself it should soften the blow a little.

rayray2k8
05-21-2014, 12:47 AM
Thats what makes it so funny to me. The fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with Basketball and yet he has to always throw it in there for no reason. Its a form of humor to just entertain people and make them laugh. If some people are offended I understand that too, but since it is coming from a fat person himself it should soften the blow a little.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.. I choose not even listen to the half time shows anymore by getting more beer during the half. Both ESPN and TNT suck this year.

TheGreatYacht
05-21-2014, 01:04 AM
Can't be more embarrassed for San Antonio... How you gonna stand up for SA not being fat, yet you can't even see your knees.

And somebody made a point in this thread, Pitbull selling out should be an embarrassment in of itself

Prose
05-21-2014, 02:34 AM

Please expand on the whole not what it is now but what is used to be? I'm curious what you mean by this.

Prose
05-21-2014, 02:37 AM
I think he talks shit in a joking manner to be funny and plus I think the real root of the problem is he gets tired of coming to San Antonio fora decade now for the western finals. He rather be chill in in a city like LA. Sa is too blue color for him to have fun in.

Prose
05-21-2014, 02:39 AM
Also fuck paparazzi...scum of the earth. Really thats how you make a living? You should be so proud of your self. I'm sure your family is very proud too

Beaverfuzz
05-21-2014, 02:42 AM
Andy Bernard >>> Nard http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdf4vwPA4e1qi9v0p.gif

ErnestLynch
05-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Act like you've been there before. Because you have.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-21-2014, 09:10 AM
My reaction would have been similar to Barkley. You come up to him already threatening and up in his face acting like dicks and you expect him to be cordial. Credits to this vid should have ended like this......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFz7rZY_DDI

Whisky Dog
05-21-2014, 09:18 AM
I just wish we had a 101x alternative like Austin does. Or Dallas has the edge and Houston the buzz. But oh no, not San Antonio.

I like the edge in Dallas in small doses, but it's basically just a top 40 new hits station for hipsters. Replace Katy Perry with The Neighbourhood and you get the picture. Same handful of songs over and over and over.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-21-2014, 09:54 AM

Exactly, Barkley is fat. I workout at Lifetime Fitness in Atlanta. I joke around with Steve Smith and Mutombo, who are members. Terry comes in during summer and he is thug in real life. Dr. J is a member as well but he is a cool cat that doesn't really talk to anyone expect a select few. Barkley comes in every now and then for BB events when he is in town. I have talked to him and he is a funny guy. I told him I grew up in SA and he told me he loves SA, the city itself and the food down there. Like people say, he is trolling you guys.

Don't take him serious.

Frank Dux
05-21-2014, 10:19 AM
I haven't lived in SA for quite a while. Does KISS still play Stabbing Westward like we are perpetually stuck in 1997?

UZER
05-21-2014, 10:40 AM
I haven't lived in SA for quite a while. Does KISS still play Stabbing Westward like we are perpetually stuck in 1997?

:lol yes

baseline bum
05-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Anyone who has met Barkley knows he's a really cool motherfucker. And Charles talking shit about our dirty creek and fat bitches will be funny forever. I died laughing when he was doing the two fisted churro eating on TNT. :lol

noles1983
05-21-2014, 11:02 AM
pandora>all SA stations combined

SpursFan4-Life
05-21-2014, 02:49 PM
That idiot was pathetic and made the city look pathetic in the process

If that's what his goal was, congrats to him

davidbowie
05-21-2014, 03:08 PM
99.5 kiss stays playing creed, candlebox and that one local h song

oh and the offspring too

GOTTA KEEP EM SEPARATED

TheRemix
05-21-2014, 03:11 PM
wonder if chuck will talk about this in todays game

Leetonidas
05-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Dude's from Methlahoma ironically :lmao

DMC
05-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Charles is the only redeeming aspect of NBA on TNT. It's not Kenny or Ernie (and I do like Ernie) and it's damn sure not that cross eyed asshole "Dr" Shaq. Shaq doesn't even know what he's doing, he's often watching shit going on behind the cameras as the others are discussing the game.

tmtcsc
05-21-2014, 06:46 PM
Honestly, not sure why people listen to the radio other than for local goings-on. Its Satellite, local sports (barely listenable) and Ipod for me in the car.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-23-2014, 08:52 AM
I think this incident sparked Barkley's reaction more than anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjyVEOcv04

bigfan
05-23-2014, 09:21 AM
I would be embarrassed to listen to those assholes. Ambushing Barkley in bar when he is being a civilian is way out of bounds. I wish he would have kicked that idiots ass right there. SA hasn't had radio worth a crap since Joe Anthony died.

Budkin
05-23-2014, 10:20 AM
That guy is a fucking douchebag, and I'm not talking about Barkley.

Eddy from Austin
05-23-2014, 10:32 AM
Haven't listened to the KISS morning show since they got rid of Lisle and Han, cant stand the new idiots, TBH. Thanks for confirming that Nard looks as stupid as he sounds though.

When did they get rid of them?