PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: For a guy who is supposedly one of the best two way players...

TDfan2007
05-20-2014, 10:16 PM
What a pathetic performance on both ends by the biggest manufactured star in the league. Routinely getting back-doored (I know...) and lost through picks while simultaneously building a brick house and displaying zero playmaking ability.

Also, Miami has now exposed George Hill for the second straight postseason. Indiana takes WAY too long to get into their sets.

midnightpulp
05-20-2014, 10:18 PM
Paul George isn't a big time player. Give some credit to Lebron, but Kawhi had no problems putting up a strong series against them, which I suppose is due in part to the great system the Spurs run, but still, for a "superstar" and "MVP candidate," George is pretty underwhelming.

jeebus
05-20-2014, 10:19 PM
:cry B-b-b-but last year's semen cloud! :cry

Franklin
05-20-2014, 10:19 PM
told you guys his ceiling is the prime Josh Howard and Gerald Wallace tbh.

TDfan2007
05-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Paul George isn't a big time player. Give some credit to Lebron, but Kawhi had no problems putting up a strong series against them, which I suppose is due in part to the great system the Spurs run, but still, for a "superstar" and "MVP candidate," George is pretty underwhelming.

Pretty much this. George is a good player, but he's no superstar or MVP candidate.