PDA

View Full Version : I know there's enough Kawhi Appreciation Threads here...

sexinthatsx
05-20-2014, 11:09 PM
especially from apalisoc, but I just want to say thank you Kawhi for putting the Spurs on a map not only for Spurs fans, but for basketball fans in general. Everybody still hugging the nuts of Lebron of Durant, but it's dunks like yours and spin moves on the MVP that made SportsCenter and getting attention.

I know secretly some of you Spurs fans are wanting the team to be more recognized on national television. Kawhi's your man.

wtgspurs
05-20-2014, 11:56 PM
Everyone loves him, he rekindled my love for the Spurs and for Basketball....that night in 2012, the WCF, was the first time i watched him play against oklahoma, we lost that game and he made a last minute shot that was supposed to give him 18 points but it was late so he ended up with 15. I was like wow....who is this new Bruce Bowen like 3pt shooter that we added. To be honest, that was the first time i watched a Spurs game since 2007. Kawhi = Spurs Future!

TheRemix
05-21-2014, 12:03 AM
there can never be enough

wildchild
05-21-2014, 10:07 AM
After 2008 were hard times. I was really disappointed, the Spurs signed Jefferson, our defense without Bruce was horrible....I ended thinking "Damn there is no life after Tim".

Then...this guy.

He fits very well in our identity as team but he represents something more because his unique skill set and because he's the first young player with real star potential since Manu.

You give me hope for Spurs future. Thanks kid!
http://i.imgur.com/ZxSDAeY.jpg