PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: There is no "D" in OKC

littleavery1948
05-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Coming in, everyone thought that this would be the best series. It's too bad that the OKC Thuner have no idea how to play defense. Spurs are going to get 120 points again. I guess they love to see Danny Green shoot wide open shot after wide open shot. Hell, Shaq could shoot 50% on those looks.

Chris
05-21-2014, 09:56 PM
Ibaka*

Malik Hairston
05-21-2014, 10:00 PM
Ibaka is one of the most under hyped players in the league, as I've been saying all year, tbh..

Big men just don't receive the same credit as their perimeter counterparts, sadly..

DMC
05-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Coming in, everyone thought that this would be the best series. It's too bad that the OKC Thuner have no idea how to play defense. Spurs are going to get 120 points again. I guess they love to see Danny Green shoot wide open shot after wide open shot. Hell, Shaq could shoot 50% on those looks.

OK... I C

mavsfan1000
05-21-2014, 11:07 PM
Ibaka is OKC's second best player. OKC would have a slightly better chance with Westbrook out.

TDMVPDPOY
05-21-2014, 11:16 PM
Ibaka is OKC's second best player. OKC would have a slightly better chance with Westbrook out.

i thought the refs are their best players, when they dont get them calls in the playoffs like the rate they got them in the RS, they are exposed

Franklin
05-22-2014, 12:32 AM
We should thank them Mavs for choking their game 1 (which cost them the series). We're the favorite to win the championship now and the cHeat's proposed 3-peat will never come true, but atop of all we shall thank them Mavs for giving us the green light. When we stand on the summit of the league again and look back at our path we'll find that the series vs. Mavs was actually the toughest one. We owe this to Dallas, tbh.

elmanutres
05-22-2014, 12:40 AM
every championship team has luck in their run

Ibaka being out is the luck