We appear to be back at it with..

QB...Colin Kaepernick
RB..Frank Gore
RB...Marcus Lattimore/Carlos Hyde/Kendall Hunter
WR...Michael Crabtree
WR...Anquan Boldoin
WR...Stevie Johnson
TE..Vernon Davis

That offense on a team with one of the top 3 or 4 (2?) defenses in the league and what many consider to be the best O line.

Has any team had more Hall of Famers (some who will be) on it's roster?

Those I mentioned above and...

Joe Montana
Steve Young
Leo Nomellini
Bob St.Clair
Jim Johnson
Dave Wilcox
Deion Sanders
Rod Woodson
Fred Dean
Ronnie Lott
O.J.Simpson
Bob Hayes
Jerry Rice
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Charles Haley

That's 20, what team has had more?

Check out this D...

D-line

Bryant Young
Justin Smith
Charles Haley
Fred Dean

backers

Navarro Bowman
Patrick Willis
Dave Wilcox

cornerbacks...Deion Sanders and Jim Johnson
safeties...Ronnie Lott and Rod Woodson

Clipper Nation
05-22-2014, 09:10 AM
Shut up faggot

manufan10
05-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Can the 49ers really claim some of those guys as their Hall of Famers when they didn't establish their Hall of Fame careers there? A guy like Randy Moss for example. He played what one season there? Or guys like Deion and Haley who played for multiple teams?

Avante
05-22-2014, 10:10 AM
Shut up faggot

I don't think I will little man, now what you going to do about that, yep, nothing!

Avante
05-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Can the 49ers really claim some of those guys as their Hall of Famers when they didn't establish their Hall of Fame careers there? A guy like Randy Moss for example. He played what one season there? Or guys like Deion and Haley who played for multiple teams?

Did ya read where I said.."on the roster"...? Obviously a lot of those guys made their career way before they became a Niner but that wasn't my point.

By the time O.J.Simpson got there he couldn't out run D-linemen.

manufan10
05-22-2014, 10:16 AM
Did ya read where I said.."on the roster"...? Obviously a lot of those guys made their career way before they became a Niner but that wasn't my point.

By the time O.J.Simpson got there he couldn't out run D-linemen.

:lol I missed that part. I just read the HOF and who had more. I was just skimming through your list, tbh.

Avante
05-22-2014, 10:20 AM
:lol I missed that part. I just read the HOF and who had more. I was just skimming through your list, tbh.

How about actually reading things if ya plan on responding, ok? It does help.

manufan10
05-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Cowboys also have 20. That includes guys like TO and Haley who haven't been inducted.

Avante
05-22-2014, 10:42 AM
Cowboys also have 20. That includes guys like TO and Haley who haven't been inducted.

The Niners and the Cowboys have had more great players on their rosters than any other teams. But when it comes to having great players there together it's those 60 Packers with HOFer...

Forrest Gregg
Bart Starr
Jim Ringo
Henry Jordan
Jim Taylor
Paul Hornung
Willie Davis
Ray Nitschke
Wilie Wood
Herb Adderley

And those 70's Steelers with...

Terry Bradshaw
Mike Webster
Franco Harris
Lynn Swann
John Stallworth
Joe Greene
Jack Ham
Jack Lambert
Mel Blount

Infinite_limit
05-23-2014, 02:09 AM
It's pretty simple. If you are under 50 years old, it's the Niners. If you are over 50 years old, it's the Steelers. If you are black, it's the Cowboys

benefactor
05-23-2014, 06:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAjj3HNjCTY

Avante
05-23-2014, 12:29 PM
It's pretty simple. If you are under 50 years old, it's the Niners. If you are over 50 years old, it's the Steelers. If you are black, it's the Cowboys

Time has nothing to do with success. Jesse Owens is still an Olympic hero, that was in 1936. Sugar Ray Robinson still considered one of the greatest ever he hasn't fought in a long time. Jim Brown is still considered the greatest running back, try and talk linebackers and not mention Dick Butkus.

The Niners are in the top half dozen franchises, sure we can debate the number.