PDA

View Full Version : Props to some OKC fans though

spurraider21
05-22-2014, 02:16 AM
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?12335-Five-Thoughts-(Spurs-Game-2)

this guy made a long post looking at the game and series overlook, about how well we've been playing, and didn't even mention ibaka a single time. that takes some serious restraint. you know spurfan wouldn't be that generous. if even somebody like belinelli, mills, or baynes was hurt, we'd be crying about it after each game :lol

overall his writing was great and its a breath of fresh air to see a reasonably intelligent thunder fan on the internet for a change

LASToog36
05-22-2014, 02:22 AM
go blow him then, since your all on his nuts... for all i know this series aint over #nopitty #fuckthethunder

romain.star
05-22-2014, 02:24 AM
go blow him then, since your all on his nuts... for all i know this series aint over #nopitty #fuckthethunder

Very solid take dude :rolleyes

SanDiegoSpursFan
05-22-2014, 02:24 AM
If I remember correctly, there was a thread 2 years ago that thanked the Thunder fans on here for being good sports when the Spurs were up 2-0. Let's wait until after the playoffs to compliment opposing fan bases.

Splits
05-22-2014, 02:25 AM
PERIOD. It is humiliating. I go to other NBA messages boards to get a non biased opinion about the Thunder. The truth hurts. The rest of the NBA fans are laughing at us. Why?

1. They are calling the Haarden trade the worst trade in the history of sports. Trading away a 22 year old shooting guard who is now 1st ALL-NBA for draft picks when you just made the finals. WTF.

2. We have a bunch of old corpses on our team that would literally not start for the worst teams in the NBA. Perk and Thabo are the worst combo of starters in the entire league. Horrible teams like the Lakers and Bucks want nothing to do with Fisher/Bulter, yet they play major minutes for us

3. We have the worse coach in the league. LITERALLY. That's who they feel. We have a high school offense and our defense is absolutely horrible. A coach who takes literally a week to make a single adjustment.

4. Playing a ton of rookies and young guys who have no business playing for a championship team. Do you see the Spurs playing rookies? Or the heat? or Indiana? Of course not.

Fact is the rest of the NBA is laughing at us.

Mikeanaro
05-22-2014, 02:26 AM
No, can´t wait anymore FUCK THEM!

jARS mEsH sEt
05-22-2014, 02:29 AM
That's Kleese. He's posted on spurstalk before. He's an older, more mature family man kind of guy so I'm not surprised by how reasonable his takes are. He's not some stupid 20 something year old trolling forums.

Sean Cagney
05-22-2014, 02:30 AM
If I remember correctly, there was a thread 2 years ago that thanked the Thunder fans on here for being good sports when the Spurs were up 2-0. Let's wait until after the playoffs to compliment opposing fan bases.
COT DAMN RIGHT.

100%duncan
05-22-2014, 02:31 AM
Too long tbh. And the theme of the board sucks. Fuck blue.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-22-2014, 02:32 AM
PERIOD. It is humiliating. I go to other NBA messages boards to get a non biased opinion about the Thunder. The truth hurts. The rest of the NBA fans are laughing at us. Why?

1. They are calling the Haarden trade the worst trade in the history of sports. Trading away a 22 year old shooting guard who is now 1st ALL-NBA for draft picks when you just made the finals. WTF.

2. We have a bunch of old corpses on our team that would literally not start for the worst teams in the NBA. Perk and Thabo are the worst combo of starters in the entire league. Horrible teams like the Lakers and Bucks want nothing to do with Fisher/Bulter, yet they play major minutes for us

3. We have the worse coach in the league. LITERALLY. That's who they feel. We have a high school offense and our defense is absolutely horrible. A coach who takes literally a week to make a single adjustment.

4. Playing a ton of rookies and young guys who have no business playing for a championship team. Do you see the Spurs playing rookies? Or the heat? or Indiana? Of course not.

Fact is the rest of the NBA is laughing at us.

That's not why I laugh at OKC. I laugh at OKC because they live off ticky tack calls and they're relegated to being an average team if they're not given an advantage on ticky tack free throw calls.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-22-2014, 02:32 AM
Obviously tonight being an exception.

HI-FI
05-22-2014, 02:34 AM
:lol
I think most of us started hating their fans because of the trolls on here who aren't even from Oklahoma, more like DFW and Canada. OKC wouldn't be as unlikeable if the league quit trying to gift them a trophy.

spurraider21
05-22-2014, 02:35 AM
There's nothing wrong with complimenting fans on their humility before a series is over. It's not like this thread is causing the Spurs to "let their guard down" and allow OKC to swoop in for the kill :lol.

Mikeanaro
05-22-2014, 02:40 AM
Harden is cut from the same cloth, he needs more than 6 freebies in the playoffs to make the difference...accustomed to 20FT per game ergo he´s fucked.

PÒÓCH
05-22-2014, 03:05 AM
thundergod (http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/member.php?6751-thundergod)
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/images/statusicon/user-offline.pngmemberSixth Manhttp://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.png 'That boy ain't right in the head'" title="thundergod --> 'That boy ain't right in the head'" style="border: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px -3px; display: inline;"> http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.png 'That boy ain't right in the head'" title="thundergod --> 'That boy ain't right in the head'" style="border: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px -3px; display: inline;"> http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.png 'That boy ain't right in the head'" title="thundergod --> 'That boy ain't right in the head'" style="border: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px -3px; display: inline;">

Join DateFeb 2014Posts1,419

Serious question. How many guys on our team would even get playing time on the Spurs?

KD and Russ

Jackson? - nope. They got Parker and Mills
Perk/Adams/Collison - Nope. Duncan/Diaw/Spliter
Butler/Fisher/Lamb/PJ3 - Hell no. Manu/Green/Leonard/Belinili

So basically out of our 10 regulars, only 2 or good enough even to get minutes on the Spurs.

Blame this directly on Presti:

1. Letting Haarden go for ROOKIES. Okay to let him go, but at least get starters
2. Not anmestying Perkins
3. Not trading our picks or young guys glued to the bench for a starter
4. Not finding a replacement in the starting lineup for Perk/Thabo
5. Not signing Mike Miller for $1.8M
6. Getting worse at the 6th man each year. Haarden>Martin>Jackson
7. Hiring a coach with ZERO head coach experience
8. Not be willing to sign anyone with the MLE

Because of this we self-destruct after losing ONE SINGLE PLAYER. I mean really? Everyone gets injuries. But we can't even survive one guy getting injured!!! The Heat survived with Bosh/Wade getting hurt in the playoffs. Spurs had Manu injured, ect. Our team depth is pathetic.

We are either way too old (Fisher/Perk/Collison/Butler) or way too young (PJ3/Lamb/Adams/Roberson/Jackson) at far too many positions. We only have 3 players in their athletic prime - KD,Russ,Ibaka.

Failure on so many levels by Presti

travis2
05-22-2014, 05:45 AM

If you're going to be a jerk, at least don't be an uneducated jerk. It really makes you look bad when your name-calling rant has multiple misspelled words. I can almost hear the banjos in the background.

Captivus
05-22-2014, 06:54 AM
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?12335-Five-Thoughts-(Spurs-Game-2)

this guy made a long post looking at the game and series overlook, about how well we've been playing, and didn't even mention ibaka a single time. that takes some serious restraint. you know spurfan wouldn't be that generous. if even somebody like belinelli, mills, or baynes was hurt, we'd be crying about it after each game :lol

overall his writing was great and its a breath of fresh air to see a reasonably intelligent thunder fan on the internet for a change

Great writing indeed.

The last sentence is strong:
Right now, it isn't about this SERIES at all. It's about saving the season from a humiliating end.

Kidd K
05-22-2014, 07:35 AM
:lol
I think most of us started hating their fans because of the trolls on here who aren't even from Oklahoma, more like DFW and Canada. OKC wouldn't be as unlikeable if the league quit trying to gift them a trophy.

Thunder trolls are like that everywhere tbh. Check out RealGM, insidehoops, etc. Thunder bastards are all over just like Lakerfags. Just not nearly in the massive number of Lakerfags.

Kidd K
05-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Damn my IP's banned off that site from when I made the "James Harden's beard" account over the Harden trade. I didn't even troll them either :lmao So sensitive

HI-FI
05-22-2014, 02:14 PM
Thunder trolls are like that everywhere tbh. Check out RealGM, insidehoops, etc. Thunder bastards are all over just like Lakerfags. Just not nearly in the massive number of Lakerfags.
that's true, i notice them on realgm and insidehoops. I think it goes back to the league hooking them up like Lakers, except in a more condensed timeframe, leads to an entitlement attitude. You can see it in Scottie Brooks pleading for more calls, it's just ridiculous.

Jenks
05-22-2014, 02:22 PM
I'll give the first OKC fan who admits they get massive league help all the time props. He knows why they're losing, great. Does he know why they've been winning?

Kidd K
05-22-2014, 02:23 PM
that's true, i notice them on realgm and insidehoops. I think it goes back to the league hooking them up like Lakers, except in a more condensed timeframe, leads to an entitlement attitude. You can see it in Scottie Brooks pleading for more calls, it's just ridiculous.

Very good catch man, that's exactly it. It's always the ESPN/TNT blowjob recipients who get tons of whistles who always have the most insufferable fanbases due to entitlement and being indoctrinated by ESPN and TNT into thinking their bandwagon team is the best and is nearly guaranteed a Finals appearance or title.

That's one good thing about ESPN hating our Spurs. . .less bandwagoning dipshits.

Kawhi
05-22-2014, 02:24 PM
go blow him then, since your all on his nuts... for all i know this series aint over #nopitty #fuckthethunder^^^