and refs didn't give him one :lol

WTF????

never seen a player as coddled as Chimp before in my life... IMO

Prose
05-22-2014, 04:03 AM
and refs didn't give him one :lol

WTF????

never seen a player as coddled as Chimp before in my life... IMO

Who is chimp? Talking about Westbrook? Yea he clearly deserved a T but they didn't call it I'm guessing bc they were already losing by 20. But I mean common he clearly said that's a fucking foul and swung his fist at him. Fucking loved that offensive foul he got on the three! Dbag always trying to flop on his 3 point attempts trying to get contact

Pound the rock
05-22-2014, 06:45 AM
I was wondering the same thing, he made that aggressive swing with his arm in the direction of ref while mouthing off

will_spurs
05-22-2014, 06:54 AM
As I said in the game thread, what's really surprising isn't that Westbrook shot no free throws, but that he wasn't ejected in the first place.

spurspokesman
05-22-2014, 07:09 AM
OKC can do no wrong but duncan protests one call and gets served. Epic

silverblk mystix
05-22-2014, 08:05 AM
...only in a cesspool like this...can a thread -this racist- stand...

DJR210
05-22-2014, 08:16 AM

He was clearly saying "that's a fuckin' foul", so god only knows the type of profanities Duncan must have unleashed against Malloy.

littlecoyotecoin
05-22-2014, 08:20 AM
...only in a cesspool like this...can a thread -this racist- stand...

Says the guy with the tacitly homophobic sig, lol. Only in a cess-pool like this can the turds think they don't stink.

silverblk mystix
05-22-2014, 08:23 AM
Says the guy with the tacitly homophobic sig, lol. Only in a cess-pool like this can the turds think they don't stink.

Not homophobic

just toasting someone who is deserving of it...

littlecoyotecoin
05-22-2014, 08:40 AM
I wouldn't be a good judge, but I am pretty sure if you submit that to a room full of homosexuals they would find it pejorative, on average. But, go ahead and call it a "toast". That should smooth it over. I am sure the "chimp" references can be explained away as something other than what they are, as well ;).

scramby eggs
05-22-2014, 09:04 AM

That is so frustrating. Duncan barely said a word and Westbrook gets to yell at the refs all game! Can't stand that dude.I thought the refs gave OKC ALOT of calls tbh but we were able to overcome that

littlecoyotecoin
05-22-2014, 09:12 AM
That is so frustrating. Duncan barely said a word and Westbrook gets to yell at the refs all game! Can't stand that dude.I thought the refs gave OKC ALOT of calls tbh but we were able to overcome that

Yes. Ridiculous, especially that first quarter...off the ball foul on Kawhi right out of the fucking gate. Yet, some people in the media claiming the THUNDER got stiffed. Spurs don't commit many fouls, in general, as other astute ST posters have mentioned. All that happened is the last three quarters regressed toward the mean. Bad news for OKC, as they live in the tails of the distributions when it comes to reffing.

bigfan
05-22-2014, 09:18 AM
no need for the bs name.

Kool Bob Love
05-22-2014, 09:28 AM
http://beermugsports.com/storage/ninjat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=133976742684 2

UZER
05-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Posted this in another thread...

Maybe WB constant tongue lashings are getting to the officials. Dude was dropping f bombs and air punches in their direction all night.

Then he does the post game presser and sounds like Michael Jackson.

littlecoyotecoin
05-22-2014, 09:35 AM
http://beermugsports.com/storage/ninjat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=133976742684 2

Lulz, he's wearin' a fishing lures shirt. Getting ready to take a picture with Kenny?

Skull-1
05-22-2014, 09:59 AM
Westchimp runs his mouth all game. No tech. Duncan barely says a word. Beep! T him up! Whatever. I thought the fix was in right there.

UZER
05-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Man, how dis nigga does not get ejected every is amazing! He is chastising them all game long with f bombs and arms swings in their direction.

Then when he finally gets one, Reggie and Kerr go out of their way to crucify the refs for not turning away. : lol