PDA

View Full Version : Yelling at the TNT crew

TheRemix
05-22-2014, 10:43 AM
This vid is nothing special just wanted to share with you guys. I was at the game last night with my dad and after the epic blowout we decided to stick around and take some pics of the tnt crew. of course some of the fans were talking shit to chuck. Here's my perspective of it. I guess this was when chuck "lost it" and said our fans suck.:lol The guy yelling in the beginning was saying some funny shit, I regret not recording this video earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T37EgFl-fZQ

Blue-Lightning
05-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Complete stupidity.

DarrinS
05-22-2014, 10:51 AM
It's idiotic to stand around and chant "Barkley sucks!".

I don't know why the TNT crew can't broadcast from some soundproof area. Had to listen to that God awful music during halftime.

SupremeGuy
05-22-2014, 10:51 AM
lol @ barkley being a faggot who can dish it but not take it

RD2191
05-22-2014, 11:09 AM

ThePop
05-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Stupid obnoxious fans.

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2014, 11:12 AM
It's idiotic to stand around and chant "Barkley sucks!".

I don't know why the TNT crew can't broadcast from some soundproof area. Had to listen to that God awful music during halftime.

Yeah that guitar was cringeworthy as they were trying to talk over it.

TampaDude
05-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Stay classy, SA...

PÒÓCH
05-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Fandamonium is running wild brother.

davidbowie
05-22-2014, 11:33 AM
jesus christ this is embarrassing

DarrinS
05-22-2014, 11:44 AM

During halftime of game 1, we had to hear this shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmxDXgUJFU

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2014, 11:47 AM

http://verticalviv.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/57dd6_orig-5df78_orig_cringe.gif

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-22-2014, 11:51 AM

http://g.lbs.im/hoedown.gif

heyheymymy
05-22-2014, 02:40 PM
chuck cryin cause he ran his big fat mouth

Old School 44
05-22-2014, 02:45 PM

You would think with it being the Western Conference Finals the Spurs could book some better half time entertainment. Game 1 I believe they had mariachis.

xtremesteven33
05-22-2014, 02:49 PM
If youre gonna talk shit, you gotta be able to take it back. Chuck should knows this.

TheRemix
05-22-2014, 02:53 PM
You would think with it being the Western Conference Finals the Spurs could book some better half time entertainment. Game 1 I believe they had mariachis.

They brought them back last night during the break between the 1st and 2nd quarter

Kidd K
05-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Stupid obnoxious fans.

Barkley isn't stupid or obnoxious though?

He gets the reactions he deserves.

HI-FI
05-22-2014, 03:09 PM
I don't like seeing the fans act like idiots but I figured this would happen, Chuck been doubling down on the stupidity for awhile. I imagine he's a handful for TNT, with his gambling and drinking issues. Basically Chuck can dish it but not take it.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2014, 03:22 PM
It's embarrassing to see the fans acting that way, but iit finally got under Barkley's skin. He's a dick about the city, what does he expect?

bigfan
05-22-2014, 03:26 PM
As a longtime Spurs fan Im embarrassed by the idiots that are doing that. Barkley is all about schtick and anyone with half a brain knows he respects the Spurs and is just kidding about the ladies. I guess now he's tired of it but I heard he got ambushed in a bar by some dickhead from an SA radio station with cameras and everything. I wish he would have punched the asshat out.

xmas1997
05-22-2014, 03:26 PM
Stupid obnoxious fans.

Not much different than many of the ignorant immature no-sense-of-humor bandwagon Spurs fans on this site tbh.

RD2191
05-22-2014, 03:30 PM
I usually defend chuck but the dude was acting like a major faggot last night. Telling D Green that Spurs fans suck, wtf is Green supposed to say? I'm glad chuck got trolled by fellow fans. Bunch of vaginas in here. :cryWe're too classy to talk shit.:cry

xmas1997
05-22-2014, 03:32 PM
I usually defend chuck but the dude was acting like a major faggot last night. Telling D Green that Spurs fans suck, wtf is Green supposed to say? I'm glad chuck got trolled by fellow fans. Bunch of vaginas in here. :cryWe're too classy to talk shit.:cry

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :lol

rwb
05-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Not much different than many of the ignorant immature no-sense-of-humor bandwagon Spurs fans on this site tbh.

I have a sense of humor, but fail to see what that has to do with the idiots screaming at the crew. Yes, they suck, but we don't need chanting from drunken fans embarrassing the city. It's not funny. Neither are the "refs suck" chants during the game. Calling other people faggots and vaginas? Ignorant teenagers say shit like that. Grow up.

DMC
05-22-2014, 04:31 PM
Two issues:

First, it's idiotic to stand around yelling obscenities at someone you wouldn't square off with. Charles isn't an athlete, he's not part of the entertainment. He's a private citizen who happens to be a media personality.

2nd, Charles makes a living calling other people stupid, and saying shitty things about entire cities as if that shithole he grew up in was any better, where mosquitoes are the size of hummingbirds and a good sister is one that will swallow and not tell. He's basically an asshole in real life, people pretend he's cool but if he was just a broke ass nigga instead of a multimillionaire, no one would give a shit about his street corner homeless man take on things, even if the takes were exactly the same as they are now. He's always been an asshole, and because he's black he gets rewarded for it. No white person could say half of the shit Charles says and still be employed.

xmas1997
05-22-2014, 05:10 PM
I have a sense of humor, but fail to see what that has to do with the idiots screaming at the crew. Yes, they suck, but we don't need chanting from drunken fans embarrassing the city. It's not funny. Neither are the "refs suck" chants during the game. Calling other people faggots and vaginas? Ignorant teenagers say shit like that. Grow up.

I totally agree with you.
It shows a complete lack of class.
I was just drawing a parallel about "some" of the childish immature posters on here is all.

RD2191
05-22-2014, 05:11 PM
:cry:cry:cry

xmas1997
05-22-2014, 05:14 PM
But by the same token, if you can dish it out, then you need to be able to take it!
That still does not give our fans a license be classless.

gospursgojas
05-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Oh shut up with the "class" remarks. Its a game, supposed to be fun.

xmas1997
05-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Oh shut up with the "class" remarks. Its a game, supposed to be fun.

You don't have to act like an ignorant childish buffoon in order to have fun, or didn't you know that?
Spurs fans should show a little class IMHO and especially on TV.
But then they don't on this site, so why should they on the national spotlight?
Immature no class ignorance IMHO!

FkLA
05-22-2014, 05:32 PM

This is San Antonio, son. You dont like how Mexican the city is move to Portland or something tbh.

xmas1997
05-22-2014, 05:35 PM
This is San Antonio, son. You dont like how Mexican the city is move to Portland or something tbh.

What are you implying?

ohmwrecker
05-22-2014, 05:39 PM

lol what?!

FkLA
05-22-2014, 06:30 PM
'this shit'=mariachis

ploto
05-22-2014, 06:52 PM
As a longtime Spurs fan Im embarrassed by the idiots that are doing that. Barkley is all about schtick and anyone with half a brain knows he respects the Spurs and is just kidding about the ladies. I guess now he's tired of it but I heard he got ambushed in a bar by some dickhead from an SA radio station with cameras and everything. I wish he would have punched the asshat out.

I think it was at his hotel.

The overreaction makes us look stupid.

Biernutz
05-22-2014, 07:10 PM
Nothing like sharing the playoffs limelight with a fatass in the booth....We have been thru this before with
him...You would think we learn from before.....Barkley is the San Antonio TROLL of the year.....He should
get a membership with Spurstalk as KING TROLL.....

Pound the rock
05-22-2014, 07:35 PM
He said Spur Fans suck, he didn't say "this group of Spur Fans suck" , he made his bed,now he has to lie down in it

TheGreatYacht
05-22-2014, 08:10 PM
PATFO living up to their name, tbh. Can only get spurs fans shirts once a series, SHITTY generic halftime shows, for fucks sake they can't even put good music on I've had it with Pitbull and La Bamba

Capt Bringdown
05-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Wow. The high priests of celebrity fanbois demand that everyone treat half-assed entertainers such as Charles Barkley with, what, the deference they deserve from us mere mortals?
Oh Spirit of Gravity!
Lighten up, ya mutts.

Two10Whitey
05-22-2014, 09:35 PM
SA is about as classy as treating your date to McDonalds. But again, our economy is better than most cities and our homicide rate is low for a major city. Go Spurs.

DMC
05-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Overreaction is Shaq being uber-trolled by Perkins and spending the entire session talking about Kendrick.

DJR210
05-22-2014, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u8sTPpm7Xs

lil'mo
05-22-2014, 11:25 PM

Says the guy with the fat san antonio girlfriend

lil'mo
05-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Everyone with fat Hispanic san antonio girlfriends and wives have given themselves away in this thread :lol

Shabazz
05-23-2014, 12:45 AM
The Spurs fans chanting "Barkley sucks" basically ruined Danny's interview... and yet he still complemented the fans.

ErnestLynch
05-23-2014, 01:27 AM
Honestly I'd bet a bunch of these Spurs fans are recent implants. Some of the worst fans you'll see at ATT is when Chicago or LA is in town and they ain't rootin for the Spurs. NOW they probably are in the playoffs but they aren't 'Spurs' fans. But they bring with them the same low class BS they brought from LA or Chicago.

Xevious
05-23-2014, 01:56 AM
Barkley is a fucking loser. He gets paid to be a jackass on tv, which he's good at. Nobody cares about his shitty basketball takes. So it just makes all these people look stupid to get offended by Barkley's comments, which he's been making for years.

Prose
05-23-2014, 02:00 AM

Prose
05-23-2014, 02:01 AM
Honestly I'd bet a bunch of these Spurs fans are recent implants. Some of the worst fans you'll see at ATT is when Chicago or LA is in town and they ain't rootin for the Spurs. NOW they probably are in the playoffs but they aren't 'Spurs' fans. But they bring with them the same low class BS they brought from LA or Chicago.
ya man pisses me off when we play LA in particular. Common now half of y'all haven't even left the east side of San Antonio yet bet to LA.

Prose
05-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Overreaction is Shaq being uber-trolled by Perkins and spending the entire session talking about Kendrick.
Shaq being trolled by Perkins? What! How? He just called him out for averaging 4 points and 4 reb. A game while making nearly 10 mil is a legit argument. Especially coming from some who put up HOF numbers he can call him out.

Prose
05-23-2014, 02:11 AM
This is getting ugly. Making San Antonio look bad

Asshole
05-23-2014, 02:13 AM
This vid is special wanted to share with you guys. I was at the game last night with my dad and after the epic blowout we decided to stick it to the tnt crew. lol The guy yelling in the beginning was saying some shit, I regret not recording this video earlier.

Do you often enjoy people letting their anger out uncontrollably?

Arcadian
05-23-2014, 02:38 AM
:lol This happens pretty much all the time in every arena in the league...Spurs fans are not morally superior to fans of other teams, on average...Not sure why people are surprised and outraged by it.

On another note, I actually liked some of the guitar playing at halftime...sounded like some sort of melodic metal. There were definitely some chord changes and scale runs in there...it could have been a lot worse.

Sec24Row7
05-23-2014, 05:42 AM
Anyone that can get trolled by Barkley is an idiot.

He's been doing the same thing for years.

I'm embarrassed we have so many moron sports fans in this city. You've watched him covering the spurs in the playoffs for 10+ years with a goldfish memory?

hater
05-23-2014, 05:43 AM
If youre gonna talk shit, you gotta be able to take it back. Chuck should knows this.

Love chuck. But agree with dis homies

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-23-2014, 07:46 AM
Chuck is messing around. I cracked up and Green did to when he said Spurs fan suck. He just clowning. Yes, but the vid was obnoxious. There is one thing heckling, but their is another thing acting like a complete ass. Only people with Frat Beer for Brains mentality would find this even slightly amusing.

DarrinS
05-23-2014, 07:57 AM
The Spurs fans chanting "Barkley sucks" basically ruined Danny's interview... and yet he still complemented the fans.

This

EVAY
05-23-2014, 08:52 AM
I cannot abide Barkley's shtick and think he is as low class as can be. Also believe that if he dishes it out, he should expect to get it in return.

HOWEVER, having said all that, if there is another game here at the AT&T Center and Barkley is there, I think that the Center's security should make certain that fans cannot get so close that they can disrupt interviews and be heard over the announcers.

Oh, and to whomever on here said he was joking about fans "sucking". No, I saw his face. He was livid. No joking there. He is remarkably thin skinned for a guy who makes saying obnoxious things his shtick on a sports show. But having said that, I still think the fans should be kept away from the announcers, and I think the announcers should be kept away from the half-time noise.

Do all of us a favor and put them in a different building.

gameFACE
05-23-2014, 09:51 AM
I was walking by when everyone started yelling the Chuck you Suck thing. The fans were having as much fun as Chuck. No one was angry. It doesn't make the city look bad or classless. What a stupid notion. :lol Chuck made fun of SA women. It got to some people. A few fans yelled at Chuck. It obviously got to him. Watching the replay at home even Ernie and Jet (I think) were saying you can't diss the women and riverwalk and not expect something back. That's about right.

Chuck's weaker reply that he would "whoop their ass" if someone said that to his face is even stupider. How many women did he originally poke fun at to their face instead of from the comfort of an air conditioned studio? Has he called the riverwalk a creek to any SA citizen or official's face?

Lighten up, Francis.

Oh, Gee!!
05-23-2014, 10:00 AM
They probably keep him in studio for remaining home games

smeagol
05-23-2014, 10:30 AM
Stupid fans . . . they remind me of some of the stupider ST posters . . .

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-23-2014, 10:42 AM
'this shit'=mariachis

That song is San Antonio Rose I believe. Its a hoedown song, not a Mariachis song. Mariachis always has a distinct base line. My aunt use to be head violinist in the SA Orchestra and has a Mariachis band that plays the Riverwalk. Use to go down and listen to her quite often.

TheRemix
05-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Do you often enjoy people letting their anger out uncontrollably?

:lol whats your problem? It's not affecting me so i could care less

MultiTroll
05-23-2014, 11:15 AM
"I will beat them down if they say it to my face" blowhard Barkley.

I know the Chuckster gets away with a lot of tounge in cheek stuff, but he sounded 100% serious.
Not sure how he got / gets away with this spoutage.

EJ looked very uncomfortable when Barkley was putting out this challenge.

Seventyniner
05-23-2014, 11:56 AM
I cannot abide Barkley's shtick and think he is as low class as can be. Also believe that if he dishes it out, he should expect to get it in return.

HOWEVER, having said all that, if there is another game here at the AT&T Center and Barkley is there, I think that the Center's security should make certain that fans cannot get so close that they can disrupt interviews and be heard over the announcers.

Oh, and to whomever on here said he was joking about fans "sucking". No, I saw his face. He was livid. No joking there. He is remarkably thin skinned for a guy who makes saying obnoxious things his shtick on a sports show. But having said that, I still think the fans should be kept away from the announcers, and I think the announcers should be kept away from the half-time noise.

Do all of us a favor and put them in a different building.

Hopefully if the TNT crew has to come back to San Antonio, the postgame show will be about the Spurs going to the Finals again and the fans will be too busy cheering to care about Barkley.

sammy
05-23-2014, 01:07 PM
Spurs fans stay classy! I was embarrassed listening to that chant on TV! It messed up the Danny Green interview and makes San Antonio look bad! If anyone needs to chant that they suck is for Reggie Miller (biased POS)!:bang

DMC
05-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Shaq being trolled by Perkins? What! How? He just called him out for averaging 4 points and 4 reb. A game while making nearly 10 mil is a legit argument. Especially coming from some who put up HOF numbers he can call him out.
Perk said Shaq talks about himself too much on TNT. Shaq spent the entire episode talking about it. That's trolled hard.

gospursgojas
05-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Spurs fans stay classy! I was embarrassed listening to that chant on TV! It messed up the Danny Green interview and makes San Antonio look bad! If anyone needs to chant that they suck is for Reggie Miller (biased POS)!:bang

Chuck ruined the green interview when he asked danny about the fans.

xmas1997
05-23-2014, 08:19 PM

Geez, you can't even have fun anymore without a bunch of ignorant no class immature fans trying to ruin things.
Same shit happens on this site all the time by the same childish immature ignorant posters.

SupremeGuy
05-23-2014, 09:01 PM
Says the guy with the fat san antonio girlfriendBarkley trolls San Antonio, San Antonio trolls him back, and he's the one that freaked out on national TV. It was a bitch move, tbh. I don't know what you guys are crying about.

SupremeGuy
05-23-2014, 09:04 PM
I was walking by when everyone started yelling the Chuck you Suck thing. The fans were having as much fun as Chuck. No one was angry. It doesn't make the city look bad or classless. What a stupid notion. :lol Chuck made fun of SA women. It got to some people. A few fans yelled at Chuck. It obviously got to him. Watching the replay at home even Ernie and Jet (I think) were saying you can't diss the women and riverwalk and not expect something back. That's about right.

Chuck's weaker reply that he would "whoop their ass" if someone said that to his face is even stupider. How many women did he originally poke fun at to their face instead of from the comfort of an air conditioned studio? Has he called the riverwalk a creek to any SA citizen or official's face?

Lighten up, Francis.This, tbh. :lol Why is everyone so butthurt about SA trolling chuck? lol

jag
05-23-2014, 09:07 PM
SA is about as classy as treating your date to McDonalds. But again, our economy is better than most cities and our homicide rate is low for a major city. Go Spurs.

:lol basically

I cringe when they pan the camera over the fans that gather around the TNT set.

Prose
05-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Perk said Shaq talks about himself too much on TNT. Shaq spent the entire episode talking about it. That's trolled hard.

I know what's your talking about I watch inside but the NBA but in my opinion he is right when he calls Perkins out and says "I need more from the great Kendrick Perkins" sarcastically....Perkins sucks! All he is a big body to throw at the oppositions men. After his knee injury he was never the same

DMC
05-24-2014, 09:54 AM
:lol basically

I cringe when they pan the camera over the fans that gather around the TNT set.

And those are the ones wealthy enough to attend post season games.

xmas1997
05-24-2014, 10:02 AM

This is the most factual post ever posted here and that is not an opinion, it is a real FACT!

jag
05-24-2014, 10:03 AM
And those are the ones wealthy enough to attend post season games.

...or the ones that spend two months worth of grocery money on tickets

Biernutz
05-24-2014, 10:40 AM
This is the playoffs....sure the tickets cost more....a upper level seat cost
as much as parking at a regular season Cowboy game.....

Kool Bob Love
05-24-2014, 10:49 AM

Still at the game while you have 12,000+ post on a sports forum. They are better at LIFE than you.

jag
05-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Still at the game while your ass has 12,000+ post on a sports forum. They are better at LIFE than you.

:lol I don't live in San Antonio, and yet I've been to at least one game in every Finals the Spurs have been in. Sat next to Birdman's hot latin girlfriend during the Finals last year and I have pictures on the court next to David Stern if you're interested.

DMC
05-24-2014, 11:31 AM

There's no grocery money. It's all WIC and Lone Star cards.

Oh, Gee!!
05-24-2014, 11:40 AM
They need to film fan interviews from fatsos on culebra. Those are the real san antonians. It would also validate everything chuck said

Spursdaone
05-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Barkley is right. We do have some of the worst fans.

Beaverfuzz
05-24-2014, 01:11 PM
:lol I don't live in San Antonio, and yet I've been to at least one game in every Finals the Spurs have been in. Sat next to Birdman's hot latin girlfriend during the Finals last year and I have pictures on the court next to David Stern if you're interested.

Do you want a cookie for that?

jag
05-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Do you want a cookie for that?

Do you want to read the post I quoted? Maybe you can figure out the context in which I made my post.

Russ
05-24-2014, 01:22 PM
Can't wait to hear Chuck say how happy he is to be in OKC!

"I feel like I done died and went to heaven," he'll say. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Spursdaone
05-24-2014, 07:17 PM
Barkley better watch it. Or expect death threats. Our fans are crazy.

ducks
05-24-2014, 08:14 PM
just maybe Charles you said you were joking well maybe they were joking and saying you suck
dish it out take it fatty boy

Spursdaone
05-24-2014, 09:42 PM
just maybe Charles you said you were joking well maybe they were joking and saying you suck
dish it out take it fatty boy
They are not joking. Tbh Barkley must be fearless. Because he just became John Lennon. When you are famous and you say dumb things to the public, you are in danger.

Beaverfuzz
05-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Do you want to read the post I quoted? Maybe you can figure out the context in which I made my post.

So no cookie, tube steak then?

TheGreatYacht
05-29-2014, 09:19 PM
This vid is nothing special just wanted to share with you guys. I was at the game last night with my dad and after the epic blowout we decided to stick around and take some pics of the tnt crew. of course some of the fans were talking shit to chuck. Here's my perspective of it. I guess this was when chuck "lost it" and said our fans suck.:lol The guy yelling in the beginning was saying some funny shit, I regret not recording this video earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T37EgFl-fZQ
Looks like that numb nuts is back lol