PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Yall Better Win...

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2014, 03:53 PM
This time last year all you losers were here posting all of your stupid possibilities, hopes, wishes, and dreams of Jim catching Kobe in the rings count. Well... Lebron had something to say about that, didn't he.:lol Now you have all these stupid threads all over again. News Flash Nerds: If Jim loses back to back finals to the same team you can forget about comparing his legacy to Kobe. An epic choke in 2013 followed by a snowball in 2014 would damage Jim's career beyond imagination. You better win...

spurraider21
05-22-2014, 03:59 PM
He'll get closer to Kobe's legacy by equaling him in finals losses :lol

Dex
05-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Yeah, Kobe's legacy...

The Sweep

The Snitch

The Quit

The Rape

The Quit II

:lmao $48.5M :lmao

The Tank

DMC
05-22-2014, 04:08 PM
This time last year all you losers were here posting all of your stupid possibilities, hopes, wishes, and dreams of Jim catching Kobe in the rings count. Well... Lebron had something to say about that, didn't he.:lol Now you have all these stupid threads all over again. News Flash Nerds: If Jim loses back to back finals to the same team you can forget about comparing his legacy to Kobe. An epic choke in 2013 followed by a snowball in 2014 would damage Jim's career beyond imagination. You better win...

That's a lot of fagspeak to say "yall suck".

Look at the bright side though, for the past few years Kobe has been able to enjoy Memorial Day with the fam.

DMC
05-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Yeah, Kobe's legacy...

The Sweep

The Snitch

The Quit

The Rape

The Quit II

The Tank

Latin for Kobe Bryant is "Quit Pro Quo"

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2014, 04:09 PM
He'll get closer to Kobe's legacy by equaling him in finals losses :lol

Nope... you all bragged on how Jim never loss a finals... until last year that is. Jim can't afford a back to back loss in the finals.

HI-FI
05-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Nope... you all bragged on how Jim never loss a finals... until last year that is. Jim can't afford a back to back loss in the finals.
why you posting now, Naruto on hiatus?

besides, when has Rapist ever faced a team as good as the Heat in the Finals, or at least back to back?

ElNono
05-22-2014, 04:20 PM
:lol somebody better get those camels ready... if we win this shit, this towelhead gonna be running outta here faster than when Kumishisi saw that 9-tailed dragon...

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2014, 04:20 PM
why you posting now, Naruto on hiatus?

besides, when has Rapist ever faced a team as good as the Heat in the Finals, or at least back to back?

The Celtics were much better than the Heat. Going through Spurs with prime Jim was tougher than the Spurs facing the Heat. The Kings were better than the Heat. Remember... this is the same team that Dallas beat.

HI-FI
05-22-2014, 04:23 PM
:lol somebody better get those camels ready... if we win this shit, this towelhead gonna be running outta here faster than when Kumishisi saw that 9-tailed dragon...
:lol
if Spurs can somehow win it this year, a lot of trolls will be returning to their regular programming.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2014, 04:25 PM

But if you lose... I'll be here to sum up how drastic of a failure it was.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-22-2014, 04:27 PM

:lol why do you think you can talk shit when you're AWOL the entire series cause you're a chicken shit...

if you come here to talk shit if we lose, it will be like winning the special olympics..

BanditHiro
05-22-2014, 04:30 PM
lol of course you want Jim to win...LeBron 3-peating would absolutely be devastating for Kerby. Kerby would become as irrelevant as Jim in the eyes of the media.

IrisHockey
05-22-2014, 04:57 PM
:lol 7 years later and SF still falling for Lakaluva's traps

Clipper Nation
05-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Yeah, Kobe's legacy...

The Draft Day Quit

The Sweep

The Snitch

The Quit

The Rape

The Quit II

The Tank

fify

HI-FI
05-22-2014, 05:00 PM
no wonder you rooting for the Thunder, you already cut a video for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZxJj3rFJUk

Bulaien999
05-22-2014, 05:00 PM

He wishes he was a camel jockey

They are like rockstars over there

weebo
05-22-2014, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZxJj3rFJUk

Pretty fuckin' gay.

elmanutres
05-22-2014, 06:08 PM
:lol 7 years later and SF still falling for Lakaluva's traps

semenshield member came in just in time to say baited

pgardn
05-22-2014, 06:15 PM
The Celtics were much better than the Heat. Going through Spurs with prime Jim was tougher than the Spurs facing the Heat. The Kings were better than the Heat. Remember... this is the same team that Dallas beat.

You beat the Celtics without Perkins.

Way to go, Gasol and Kube overwhelmed Garnett under the basket in one of the worst played 7th game of all times. Even if it was close, which it should not have been if Kube could have hit a jump shot.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2014, 07:50 PM
:lol why do you think you can talk shit when you're AWOL the entire series cause you're a chicken shit...

if you come here to talk shit if we lose, it will be like winning the special olympics..

It sure as hell didn't feel like the special Olympics last year. It felt like an anal creampie-fest. And you all were catching.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2014, 07:51 PM
You beat the Celtics without Perkins.

Way to go, Gasol and Kube overwhelmed Garnett under the basket in one of the worst played 7th game of all times. Even if it was close, which it should not have been if Kube could have hit a jump shot.

Perkins played... we just put his ass out of commission.

The Batman
05-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Perkins played... we just put his ass out of commission.
http://tymoon.eu/data/chan/fab/files/133618027126673.jpg

Franklin
05-22-2014, 08:08 PM
The longevity of the Spurs is simply amazing tbh. We've been a 50+ win team every year (except lock-out seasons of course) since Duncan became a spur, while the LA star even missed the playoffs once in his prime. Even Lakers fans (like besteva) are beginning to hate him because by demanding a 48.5m/2yr extension he literally killed his team's chance to come back in the title contention for the foreseeable future.

Buddy Mignon
05-22-2014, 08:43 PM
The longevity of the Spurs is simply amazing tbh. We've been a 50+ win team every year (except lock-out seasons of course) since Duncan became a spur, while the LA star even missed the playoffs once in his prime. Even Lakers fans (like besteva) are beginning to hate him because by demanding a 48.5m/2yr extension he literally killed his team's chance to come back in the title contention for the foreseeable future.

No one ever remembers or even talks about wins per season. Titles... and titles only. Kobe earned that dough. I'm glad they gave it to him.

Clipper Nation
05-22-2014, 08:55 PM
No one ever remembers or even talks about wins per season. Titles... and titles only. Kobe earned that dough. I'm glad they gave it to him.
I was thinking, with all these revelations going on, the number of relatives for Naruto is almost endless. Well, speaking in hypothetical terms, here's what we got so far...

Father: Yondaime
Mother: Kushina
Brother(Figuratively): Sasuke
Grandfather(Figuratively)/father figure: Jiraiya
Grandmother(Figuratively)/Mother/Nice set of pillows: Tsunade

That's not to mention a bunch of other people...

Pein: Looks just like him, could be anything from his brother/uncle/cousin to just a look-a-like.
BH: Kishimoto won't tell us her name. Rumors about her being Naruto's mom all over the place.
Kurenai: Has goofy eyes like Pein. Hey, they could be related too!
Kurenai's kid: Hey, if Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto...
Sarutobi clan: If Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto, Naruto will be related to the third and Konohamaru!

And hell, lets assume Naruto marries Hinata...

Neji: In-law!

Hell, sharingan came from the byakugan, right?

Madara: Creator of sharingan? Well, hell...that means he must've been a Hyuuga before that! He'll be related too!

I was trying to figure out a way for Naruto to be blood-related to the Uchihas so Kishi can live his dream and give Naruto sharingan, but I can't see it.

Hmmm...did I miss anyone?

Franklin
05-22-2014, 09:00 PM
True, great teammates gave him all the titles he has, 3 from Shaq and 2 from MVPau.

Splits
05-22-2014, 09:12 PM
I was thinking, with all these revelations going on, the number of relatives for Naruto is almost endless. Well, speaking in hypothetical terms, here's what we got so far...

Father: Yondaime
Mother: Kushina
Brother(Figuratively): Sasuke
Grandfather(Figuratively)/father figure: Jiraiya
Grandmother(Figuratively)/Mother/Nice set of pillows: Tsunade

That's not to mention a bunch of other people...

Pein: Looks just like him, could be anything from his brother/uncle/cousin to just a look-a-like.
BH: Kishimoto won't tell us her name. Rumors about her being Naruto's mom all over the place.
Kurenai: Has goofy eyes like Pein. Hey, they could be related too!
Kurenai's kid: Hey, if Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto...
Sarutobi clan: If Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto, Naruto will be related to the third and Konohamaru!

And hell, lets assume Naruto marries Hinata...

Neji: In-law!

Hell, sharingan came from the byakugan, right?

Madara: Creator of sharingan? Well, hell...that means he must've been a Hyuuga before that! He'll be related too!

I was trying to figure out a way for Naruto to be blood-related to the Uchihas so Kishi can live his dream and give Naruto sharingan, but I can't see it.

Hmmm...did I miss anyone?

:lmao

DMC
05-22-2014, 10:02 PM

Well it could be worse: he could miss the playoffs b2b.

Arnold Toht
05-23-2014, 12:07 AM
Well it could be worse: he could miss the playoffs b2b.

Speaking of b2b's, I believe this spring Duncan's chasing his.

Oh, woops. How'd that 6 go for you?

Splits
05-23-2014, 12:16 AM

As long as Duncan rings

HI-FI
05-23-2014, 12:20 AM

How did the tanking go?

Splits
05-23-2014, 12:22 AM
How did the tanking go?

http://www.edupics.com/image-number-7-tt20192.jpg

midnightpulp
05-23-2014, 12:51 AM
:lol Lakaluva trying to convince himself that two consecutive Finals runs (regardless of outcome) for a 37/38 year old player will hurt his legacy.

Duncan's superiority over Kirby is now even more confirmed. Kobe quit this year and watched his team burn because he was too much of a chickenshit to jump into the trenches with the likes of Robert Sacre and Jodie Meeks.

Sean Cagney
05-23-2014, 12:56 AM

Yes and the Pistons? The ones that smashed LA and the Spurs beat? How were they?

midnightpulp
05-23-2014, 01:02 AM

Don't know why I'm replying to his, since Luva won't show his paki face unless the Spurs happen to lose, but that geriatric Celtics got pushed to 6 by a tanking Lebron whose second best player was a 60 year old Shaquille O'Neal. And in '08, Lebron took them to 7. His second best player that year was a broken down Big Z or Delonte West :lol

Franklin
05-23-2014, 03:53 AM
Mo Williams and Varejao were two of the best role players in the league back then imho. Dude was hyped as the best player of the league so he was supposed to do better than his future buddies (wade & bosh), even without another superstar playing alongside him.

still Lebron James's record for the NBA finals without wade & bosh: 0-4.

Raven
05-23-2014, 04:21 AM
i smell blood.

Buddy Mignon
05-23-2014, 04:26 AM
i smell blood.

Check your pussy.

Raven
05-23-2014, 04:53 AM
Check your pussy.

:lol

Stalin
05-24-2014, 12:01 AM

Co sign

elmanutres
06-20-2014, 05:15 PM
You better win...
Don't fucking worry. We did. You bottom feeding krill.

ElNono
06-20-2014, 05:17 PM

http://i60.tinypic.com/2lk3f5z.gif

Kool Bob Love
06-20-2014, 05:36 PM
:rollin

Buddy Mignon
06-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Don't fucking worry. We did. You bottom feeding krill.

Look at this fart catching Mexican... sniffing out my fart trails.