PDA

View Full Version : What experience has taught me......

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:19 PM
..over the years.

Never zero in on Miss Tonight too early, something better could walk in at any time.

Never bet on a road team on Monday Night with a losing record.

Never buy anything ya plug in at a yard sale.

Never get a cheap paint job.

Never expect much of people in hiding.

Always have a book in your car/truck.

Never tell a woman her hair looks anything other than...wow!

Always carry a pocket knife.

Never say anything to a cop other than, yes sir.

Never mix liqour and beer.

Never ask anyone.....how's it going?

Always have a spare tire.

Never sit a harmonica down without shaking it first.

Never climb on top the house with nobody else home.

Never stick anything in your ear.

cantthinkofanything
05-22-2014, 11:26 PM
You're in charge of the day care?

Katherine Robinson
05-22-2014, 11:34 PM
Thanks for sharing, Avante. What's with the "how's it going" one?

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:35 PM
You're in charge of the day care?

It works like this.....

Judy has her degree in Child Developement, and was in charge of the daycare business at a local church. The church got into financial problems and had to close the daycare. The parents talked Judy into doing it out of the home so we bought a home with an added room just for that. I have absolutely nothing at all to do with it which is the norm. I haven't even been in that room more than a half dozen times in the last 10 years.

Ok?

cantthinkofanything
05-22-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm bored so ill humor you.

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Thanks for sharing, Avante. What's with the "how's it going" one?

Its something I picked up on having yard sales. I'd ask...how's it going...and they'd actually tell me. Now it's simply, good morning/afternoon.

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm bored so ill humor you.

All I know little fella is here you are....again.

cantthinkofanything
05-22-2014, 11:40 PM
It works like this.....

Judy has her degree in Child Developement, and was in charge of the daycare business at a local church. The church got into financial problems and had to close the daycare. The parents talked Judy into doing it out of the home so we bought a home with an added room just for that. I have absolutely nothing at all to do with it which is the norm. I haven't even been in that room more than a half dozen times in the last 10 years.

Ok?

And coincidentally, there were a half dozen allegations of indecency with a child over that same period.

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:43 PM
And coincidentally, there were a half dozen allegations of indecency with a child over that same period.

Are you ever going to grow up little guy, it's always some totally childish bullshit with you, you really this immature? You come off looking like a moron, really you do.

What part of...I have nothing to do with it....didn't you get?.

Katherine Robinson
05-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Its something I picked up on having yard sales. I'd ask...how's it going...and they'd actually tell me. Now it's simply, good morning/afternoon.

Ah, I've still got a lot of living to do but I've learned a good chunk of wisdom. One of my most valuable lessons was "If you don't like what you're doing now, you wont like doing it for 40 years"

cantthinkofanything
05-22-2014, 11:46 PM
Are you ever going to grow up little guy, it's always some totally childish bullshit with you, you really this immature? You come off looking like a moron, really you do.

What part of...I have nothing to do with it....didn't you get?.

You're the Michael Jackson of the track trivia world.

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:47 PM
Ah, I've still got a lot of living to do but I've learned a good chunk of wisdom. One of my most valuable lessons was "If you don't like what you're doing now, you wont like doing it for 40 years"

You should use all your life experiences to learn things. Yes, if it's not working right now, there is a great chance it's not going to. I never did anything I didn't like for long.

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:49 PM
You're the Michael Jackson of the track trivia world.

What I actually am is the master sprint/long jump/hurdles expert on the net. Nobody can hang with me, nobody.

Way to totally ignore what I said to you, dude...grow up!

cantthinkofanything
05-22-2014, 11:51 PM
What I actually am is the master sprint/long jump/hurdles expert on the net. Nobody can hang with me, nobody.

The only hurdling you do is over the tied up bent over bodies of little children in your basement.

Avante
05-22-2014, 11:53 PM
The only hurdling you do is over the tied up bent over bodies of little children in your basement.

You really are a sick little freak aren't ya slick? And who in the fuck has a basement in central Cali, hahahaha!!!!!!!! What a dumb fuck, wow!

Why do we find so many of these kinds of posters here, it's weird.,

cantthinkofanything
05-22-2014, 11:58 PM
You really are a sick little freak aren't ya slick? And who in the fuck has a basement in central Cali, hahahaha!!!!!!!! What a dumb fuck, wow!

Why do we find so many of these kinds of posters here, it's weird.,

Arrrrrrggg. I'm a pirate and I say Ye POOPED your panties!!!!!! Aye is that a watermelon in your butt???? Shiver me Timbers!!!! Ye smell like rotten teeth and gerbil feces ya do.

Avante
05-23-2014, 12:07 AM
Arrrrrrggg. I'm a pirate and I say Ye POOPED your panties!!!!!! Aye is that a watermelon in your butt???? Shiver me Timbers!!!! Ye smell like rotten teeth and gerbil feces ya do.

So how old were you when you realized you weren't like the other little kids? What was the first medication they put you on and how long have you been without it. I'm here for ya my little friend, let me help you, ok? I'm sorry I was so mean to you I can see now you are just reaching out looking for help.

So tonight you are a pirate, so where are you heading, Jamaica?

leemajors
05-23-2014, 07:50 AM
amateurs have problems mixing liquor and beer, this is true.

benefactor
05-23-2014, 07:54 AM
amateurs have problems mixing liquor and beer, this is true.
:tu

DD
05-23-2014, 07:55 AM
All of those are true, tbh

Blake
05-23-2014, 08:29 AM
..over the years.

Never zero in on Miss Tonight too early, something better could walk in at any time.

it took you 65+ years to learn these things? I learned them all in 25.

No wonder you were just a sheep following the crowd in Olongapo. You're just flat dumb.

Spur|n|Austin
05-23-2014, 09:13 AM

So how do you clean ear wax from your ears? Ever used earbuds?

DD
05-23-2014, 10:42 AM

irrigate

Blake
05-23-2014, 11:02 AM

Your ear needs some wax.

And if you go to far with a Q tip, you could puncture your ear drum.

The Gemini Method
05-23-2014, 11:17 AM
Normally at garage/yard sales, you won't be able to say 'how's it going' because most of the people won't understand. Que paso, chingada or Que pasa, gabacho is usually the way to greet folks.

KarmaKarma
05-23-2014, 11:42 AM
yes. :king

..over the years.

KarmaKarma
05-23-2014, 11:57 AM
taught me...

always knowing one's enemy is the key to winning any battle.
never assume a failed relationship was a waste a time, if it didn't bring you what you want , it taught you what you don't want.

The Gemini Method
05-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Never mix uppers with downers and do not mix quaals with meth.

Avante
05-23-2014, 12:39 PM
it took you 65+ years to learn these things? I learned them all in 25.

No wonder you were just a sheep following the crowd in Olongapo. You're just flat dumb.

First off I'm not 65 or older, so wrong there. Second off who said anything about when I picked up on those things? Do you work at never getting it?

So it would have been....(Olongapo)

gang,...we're going over tonight you coming?
Blake...nope! I go my own way.

Yeah right ya dumb fuck, you would have done the exact same thing moron, we all would.

CavsSuperFan
05-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Honesty is not always the best policy…Like when your girlfriend asks “Do these pants make me look fat”?

Do not tell a girl that you have an all metal vacuum collection…And never show her the photos from the Star Trek convention…

Never drive in the Deep South with California license plates and a Hillary Clinton for President Bumper sticker…

Never venture too far from home on your bicycle without carrying extra tubes & tools…

If Costco does not carry it, it is because I do not need it…

Blake
05-23-2014, 01:12 PM
First off I'm not 65 or older, so wrong there. Second off who said anything about when I picked up on those things? Do you work at never getting it?

So it would have been....(Olongapo)

gang,...we're going over tonight you coming?
Blake...nope! I go my own way.

Yeah right ya dumb fuck, you would have done the exact same thing moron, we all would.

75?

Avante
05-23-2014, 01:20 PM
75?

Why not actually read things little guy, ok? See where I say...not 65 or older...not think stupid, what does that tell you?

Dude, your need to be a little prick is ridiculous, have you always been this fucked up? I can see what your bitch wife left your faggot ass, you're a prick, a grade A asshole.

Notice how everyone else is playing along as all we see from your dumb ass is bullshit. Fuck you faggot! I'd love to see you talk your shit standing in front of me ya fucking coward.

cantthinkofanything
05-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Don't stick anything up your butt that doesn't have a handle.
Glad bags make shitty condoms
Icy Hot is not a good back up lube

Avante
05-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Don't stick anything up your butt that doesn't have a handle.
Glad bags make shitty condoms
Icy Hot is not a good back up lube

So what are you today my little friend? Still a pirate?

GoodOdor
05-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Experience has thought me to stay away from old, obese, pedophile, degenerate gamblers.

cantthinkofanything
05-23-2014, 02:03 PM
So what are you today my little friend? Still a pirate?

no. I got tired of babble yesterday so I thought the pirate schtick would either make things more interesting or at least provide an easy out. I ended up watching a rerun of Modern Family and went to bed.

Avante
05-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Experience has thought me to stay away from old, obese, pedophile, degenerate gamblers.

Dude, when we look at your posting history that sort of immature bullshit is all you are about. So it means....0.

Avante
05-23-2014, 02:08 PM
no. I got tired of babble yesterday so I thought the pirate schtick would either make things more interesting or at least provide an easy out. I ended up watching a rerun of Modern Family and went to bed.

Hey, I'm here for ya amigo, you can be a pirate a buccaneer, a viking, whatever, ok?

cantthinkofanything
05-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Hey, I'm here for ya amigo, you can be a pirate a buccaneer, a viking, whatever, ok?

Ok. And you can be some crazy old dude that likes track and field and young boys.

If you'd like to undergo a makeover, please PM me your log in information.

Avante
05-23-2014, 02:14 PM
Ok. And you can be some crazy old dude that likes track and field and young boys.

If you'd like to undergo a makeover, please PM me your log in information.

So today you're simply a liar, that's ok little guy I do understand. So how many things without handles have you stuck up you ass? Ever thought about being a cowboy?

cantthinkofanything
05-23-2014, 02:16 PM
So today you're simply a liar, that's ok little guy I do understand. So how many things without handles have you stuck up you ass?

your mom's dick but it wasn't on purpose. but I was able to use the tumor on her back as a makeshift handle. so I guess it doesn't really count

Spur|n|Austin
05-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Your ear needs some wax.

And if you go to far with a Q tip, you could puncture your ear drum.

Yeah you do need some ear wax, but I'm not going to have ear wax visible if someone is standing next to me. I use a q-tip after almost every shower, no punctured ear drums yet. Guess I'm living on the edge.

Blake
05-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Yeah you do need some ear wax, but I'm not going to have ear wax visible if someone is standing next to me. I use a q-tip after almost every shower, no punctured ear drums yet. Guess I'm living on the edge.

Rebel

Ignignokt
05-23-2014, 02:57 PM
#135. Never be content with; laying on the sofa, blogging about McNuggets while your wife is taking turns getting plowed by Tyson, Jamaal, and Rashaad.

Whooo!!!

Avante
05-23-2014, 10:16 PM
your mom's dick but it wasn't on purpose. but I was able to use the tumor on her back as a makeshift handle. so I guess it doesn't really count

Why waste yours and my time on stupid bullshit like that that makes no sense of any kind? Come on guy drop all that stupid shit, it's a waste of time...ok?

I take you also post on a teenie booper board and have a hard time changing gears once around adults, right?

Avante
05-23-2014, 10:19 PM
#135. Never be content with; laying on the sofa, blogging about McNuggets while your wife is taking turns getting plowed by Tyson, Jamaal, and Rashaad.

Whooo!!!

How many of these total idiots do we have here, wow!

DMC
05-23-2014, 11:49 PM
..over the years.

Squeal when he says so.

Bald pussy doesn't always mean shaven pussy.

Fantasizing about fucking my own daughter ruined my sex life with my spouse.

Chris could be Gay.

Blacks don't necessarily sing better, it's just cooler to listen to them.

Road head is dangerous... I lost a tooth once.

If you cannot reach the back of your ass by wiping from the rear, you're not necessarily "stocky".

Hair on my neck is easily burned off by a cigarette.

Yes sir officer... not "do you want to see my music collection"

Never compare drawings with a 4th grade comic freak.

Panties are best after the 5th consecutive day of use.

A swollen tick on your balls can mimic a carcinoma

My garage sounds better than my bedroom.

Chris leaves a ring around the tub every other weekend.

A tube sock makes a great false pussy if you fill it with Vaseline and put it in the microwave.

Chris can fix microwaves.

Avante
05-23-2014, 11:52 PM
DMC

At what age were you when you started craving cock?

DMC
05-23-2014, 11:54 PM
DMC

At what age were you when you started craving cock?

For comparison you mean?

Avante
05-23-2014, 11:57 PM
For comparison you mean?

However ya want to spin it, you seem to have this fixation with balls and cocks.

DMC
05-24-2014, 12:14 AM
However ya want to spin it, you seem to have this fixation with balls and cocks.

You brought it up.

Avante
05-24-2014, 12:30 AM
You brought it up.

You seem to get off on talking about weird sex and balls, and shit like that, what's up with that?

ginobili's bald spot
05-24-2014, 02:01 AM
:lol Avante gets accused of having kids tied up in his basement. Avante takes issue with being accused of having a basement. :lmao

Avante
05-24-2014, 02:43 AM
:lol Avante gets accused of having kids tied up in his basement. Avante takes issue with being accused of having a basement. :lmao

I once made the mistake of talking about just how fucking sick pedophiles are, I mentioned my days in the Navy and being put in a shit situation overseas. The kids here ran with it totally ignoring what I said.

My bad for not foreseeing that "here". OBVIOUSLY...I have nobody tied up anywhere much less a basement, I;ve never had a home with a basement.

xmas1997
05-24-2014, 11:36 AM
How many of these total idiots do we have here, wow!

They don't call this The Troll Forum for no reason.
Unfortunately they are some of the dumbest, most ignorant, most immature, and sickest unfunny trolls in the spectrum!
And they tend to run this asylum on top of everything else!

Blake
05-24-2014, 12:44 PM
They don't call this The Troll Forum for no reason.

who is they

silverblk mystix
05-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Why not actually read things little guy, ok? See where I say...not 65 or older...not think stupid, what does that tell you?

Dude, your need to be a little prick is ridiculous, have you always been this fucked up? I can see what your bitch wife left your faggot ass, you're a prick, a grade A asshole.

Notice how everyone else is playing along as all we see from your dumb ass is bullshit. Fuck you faggot! I'd love to see you talk your shit standing in front of me ya fucking coward.

Blake is marked for life!

Once a Cuck....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
05-24-2014, 04:40 PM
:lol obsessed idiots.

What life experience has taught me is that it's much better to date a 10 than to marry one.

If I ever get married again, which is an extremely low possibility, it'll be with a self reliant chick somewhere in the 4-6 range.

In the meantime, I'll just stick to having fun with no worries.

ChumpDumper
05-24-2014, 04:48 PM
lol I missed raZon's meltdown. Thanks to sBM for bumping it.

cantthinkofanything
05-24-2014, 09:17 PM
once i had a dream about a Hamburger eating: ME!

Me too! I woke up and was fucking your mom in the butt!!! News flash: "giant hamburger devours mongo sausage"

DMC
05-24-2014, 11:19 PM

I once made the mistake of talking about just how fucking sick pedophiles are, I mentioned my days in the Navy and being put in a shit situation overseas. The kids here ran with it totally ignoring what I said.

My bad for not foreseeing that "here". OBVIOUSLY...I have nobody tied up anywhere much less a basement, I;ve never had a home with a basement.

:lmao

Avante
05-25-2014, 01:24 AM
:lmao

Simple little shit isn;t he?

jag
05-25-2014, 10:35 AM

My car comes standard with run flats. It's not designed to carry a spare, nor do I need one.

Avante
05-26-2014, 12:13 AM
My car comes standard with run flats. It's not designed to carry a spare, nor do I need one.

Well actually that wouldn't change the fact you were raised to understand how important it is to be prepared , right? And of all the vehicles you've driven how many didn't require a spare tire? And chances are you'll own other vehicles, right?