PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: :lmao

rogues
05-23-2014, 12:14 PM
:lol Spurs fans are openly depressed about Serge's return. I've never seen a bigger vagina in a fanbase than this group.

:lol Thinking you're lucking into the finals again without facing any real competition.

spurraider21
05-23-2014, 12:28 PM
:lol can't post without emoticons
:lol retarded

Arcadian
05-23-2014, 12:36 PM
:lmao thinking Ibaka is going to save you

RsxPiimp
05-23-2014, 12:37 PM
^ rogues #1 groupie tbh

Splits
05-23-2014, 12:46 PM
In what universe is this OP faggot living? 95% of all posts upstairs and down here are laughing at MethKC desperation or along the lines "oh now they will only lose by 20 instead of 30".

:lol "openly depressed"
:lol just making shit up to fit your own agenda

Budkin
05-23-2014, 12:47 PM
:lol Spurs fans are openly depressed about Serge's return. I've never seen a bigger vagina in a fanbase than this group.

:lol Thinking you're lucking into the finals again without facing any real competition.

Thunderup you got that trollin' down. :tu

Spurs9
05-23-2014, 12:48 PM
The Clinging

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-23-2014, 12:52 PM
Rogues is right. Spurfan always wants their best opponent with an injury. Westbrook last year, Ibaka this year, the Horry hipcheck, Dirk injury. These niggas always luck up no wonder they are scurried of a fully healthy opponent.

oh crap
05-23-2014, 12:53 PM
:lmao:lmao

Arnold Toht
05-23-2014, 12:54 PM
They truly are the worst fanbase in the NBA.

ElNono
05-23-2014, 12:55 PM

As long as Duncan rings

Splits
05-23-2014, 01:00 PM

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LA-Forum-Front-Row-Empty-e1367246059320.png

DD
05-23-2014, 01:17 PM
http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LA-Forum-Front-Row-Empty-e1367246059320.png

They didn't stay at the end of a series-ending 20-pt blowout?! omgz sick burn!

You are the worst, most try-hard poster on this forum. I can only hope your life isn't as uninteresting as your takes.

You should've been a blowjob.

rogues
05-23-2014, 01:25 PM
They aren't all bad, tbh..some are just terrible posters all-around..take for example a few shitty posters above:

1. One poster just spams post in every part of the forum..it doesn't even have to be EC related:lol..this shitty volume poster, who has been tiered already, is literally a waste of bandwidth..

2. Another poster is a certified cuck who spams his shitty GIF collection..on top of that the plentiful shitty takes are indicative of his ongoing problem at home..this time it wasn't BD as the culprit:lol..

baseline bum
05-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Rogues is right. Spurfan always wants their best opponent with an injury. Westbrook last year, Ibaka this year, the Horry hipcheck, Dirk injury. These niggas always luck up no wonder they are scurried of a fully healthy opponent.

Says the nigga whose team won thanks only to injuries to Garnett and Perkins

UZER
05-23-2014, 02:55 PM
They aren't all bad, tbh..some are just terrible posters all-around..take for example a few shitty posters above:

1. One poster just spams post in every part of the forum..it doesn't even have to be EC related:lol..this shitty volume poster, who has been tiered already, is literally a waste of bandwidth..

2. Another poster is a certified cuck who spams his shitty GIF collection..on top of that the plentiful shitty takes are indicative of his ongoing problem at home..this time it wasn't BD as the culprit:lol..

What? Kools not a spurs fan.

look_at_g_shred
05-23-2014, 03:08 PM

OH THE IRONY...

Clipper Nation
05-23-2014, 03:26 PM

You are the worst, most try-hard poster on this forum. I can only hope your life isn't as uninteresting as your takes.

Goddamn, the cuck getting his ass handed to him :wow

poeticism707
05-23-2014, 05:50 PM
:lol can't post without emoticons
:lol retarded

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Classic son,

just classic.

cheguevara
05-23-2014, 06:40 PM
:lmao unless James Harden suits up for the rest of the series, this is over comrades :lmao

Arcadian
05-23-2014, 06:56 PM
:lmao the degree of butthurt in this thread...

Fuck all of you fake trolls on this forum. You troll spurfans all year long, and when we finally turn out to be right, you act all asshurt. Well fuck you. Shut up. Just shut the fuck up and take that dick. If you can't handle it, maybe you shouldn't troll a SPURS forum...not the wisest thing to do in the first place, but it's backfiring horribly in your faces now. And to all other spurfans, step up and call out these motherfuckers. They overran this place like a parasite, but we must eradicate their disgusting population before it gets out of hand again.

Calispursfan11
05-23-2014, 07:38 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/91xgh.jpg

Dex
05-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Bring him on. Can finally stop hearing about Ibaka's absence as the Spurs continue to bend the Thunder over.

Franklin
05-23-2014, 09:07 PM
if nigga hastens his return it'd only sideline him for even longer afterward (maybe out for the entire next season), and an injured Ibaka wouldn't help much even if he manages to crawl his way back.

sexinthatsx
05-23-2014, 10:27 PM

Jack Nicholson disagrees
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnuUflmCIAAGX_w.jpg

dg7md
05-23-2014, 11:15 PM

Miami Heat's "fans" are definitely the worst if you use that logic, but honestly, all teams have great and terrible fans regardless. Truly, the Bucks probably have the worst fans because nobody gives a damn about them.

Spurs fans are committed and passionate towards their team and are very harsh on them for little mistakes. Weak troll take tbh.

I haven't really seen many Spurs fans who are dreading Ibaka's return (if it even happens), maybe some cowards who left the team during the Mavs series, but not a lot of legitimate posters who aren't full of shit. Ibaka is not going to make the games closer than they have been, the Thunder have been losing by like 35 points... Check the stats on OKC these playoffs and you'll see they haven't really been that good in any game so far, home or away.

Horse
05-24-2014, 05:38 PM
You need something when you don't have an entire league on your side. All I know is my favorite memory is faggot-ass Kobe crying like a bitch when we ended their run.

DD
05-25-2014, 11:38 AM
This thread is starting to smell like refried beans tbh

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 11:50 AM

:lmao..Afganistan has DD going hard, tbh..

Axegrinder
05-25-2014, 11:54 AM
This thread is starting to smell like refried beans tbhI'd say it was because you burped, but clearly that would smell like slobbery cock

DD
05-25-2014, 12:21 PM
I'd say it was because you burped, but clearly that would smell like slobbery cock

^confirmed [email protected] to show your hand, Fulgencio. Isn't it garbage day today? Time for you, the Mrs, and the 17 kiddos to get up and go shopping I saidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Arnold Toht
05-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Though Axe didn't showcase his clever nickname making abilities this time around. "A-Taint" was a barn burner.

Axegrinder
05-25-2014, 12:24 PM
clearly I touched a nerve :depressed

jeebus
05-25-2014, 12:24 PM
^confirmed [email protected] to show your hand, Fulgencio. Isn't it garbage day today? Time for you, the Mrs, and the 17 kiddos to get up and go shopping I saidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Bulk item pick up day is a citywide holiday in San Antonio imo

DMC
05-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Fans staying or leaving says more about the city than about the fans. In a city where there are other attractions, people will leave when it's decided or close enough. Sometimes getting ahead of the crowd is better than seeing the comeback. I can think of a few instances where that's not true, but it's no surprise that Spurs fans stay until they are run off by security. There's nothing to do in San Antonio.

DD
05-25-2014, 12:28 PM
clearly I touched a nerve :depressed

Yeah that nasty burn stopped me dead in my tracks...I think I'm gonna cut myself or go listen to Morrissey and masturbate with a belt around my neck. :yield

Axegrinder
05-25-2014, 12:31 PM
emo lakerfans are precious

DD
05-25-2014, 12:32 PM
^laugh out loud!

05-25-2014, 12:34 PM
Fans staying or leaving says more about the city than about the fans. In a city where there are other attractions, people will leave when it's decided or close enough. Sometimes getting ahead of the crowd is better than seeing the comeback. I can think of a few instances where that's not true, but it's no surprise that Spurs fans stay until they are run off by security. There's nothing to do in San Antonio.
:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Ibaka dropping truth bombs...

"One thing I'm going to say ... I've been hearing a lot of people saying my team lost two games because I was out," Ibaka said. "It's not true. It's not true. I believe in my guys. I believe in my teammates, that they can do better, with me or without me. It's not an excuse because Serge Ibaka was not there. It's just that San Antonio the first two games, they played better basketball. We need to give them a lot of credit."

Kool Bob Love
05-25-2014, 12:35 PM
^laugh out loud!

Just log off already fuckboy. You keep coming back for more just take the L and keep it moving.

Fucking white people. 93 year old hags cleaning roof tops and this fuckboy not knowing when to quit.

All the way in afghan and still trolling a sports forum. Good god.

05-25-2014, 12:37 PM
:tu when he's not nut punching, he seems like a cool guy

DD
05-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Just log off already fuckboy. You keep coming back for more just take the L and keep it moving.

Fucking white people. 93 year old hags cleaning roof tops and this fuckboy not knowing when to quit.

All the way in afghan and still trolling a sports forum. Good god.

I could buy you, tbh. Which, incidentally, wouldn't be the first time a DD owned a Koon Bob. Check ancestry.com

DMC
05-25-2014, 12:39 PM

Not really. It's more corporate talk. If what he was saying is true, then they'd not even consider bringing him back. He can say they aren't making an excuse, but the reason it's been so one sided is absolutely because Serge is out. That's not even up for debate. What's he supposed to say. that the team cannot win without him? You can bet your ass that when contract time comes, his agent and he will be saying just that in the GM's office.

Kawhi
05-25-2014, 12:40 PM
I could buy you, tbh. Which, incidentally, wouldn't be the first time a DD owned a Koon Bob. Check ancestry.comretard

Shastafarian
05-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Why is this guy in Afghanistan? Scouting countries where the women aren't allowed to say no?

Axegrinder
someone needs a flowery douche to ease her saltiness

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Not really. It's more corporate talk. If what he was saying is true, then they'd not even consider bringing him back. He can say they aren't making an excuse, but the reason it's been so one sided is absolutely because Serge is out. That's not even up for debate. What's he supposed to say. that the team cannot win without him? You can bet your ass that when contract time comes, his agent and he will be saying just that in the GM's office.

Nope. Truth bombs.

ColinB
05-25-2014, 12:45 PM
or go listen to Morrissey

Latino confirmed.

DD
05-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Why is this guy in Afghanistan? Scouting countries where the women aren't allowed to say no?

Harvesting the opium that supplies the majority of your homeland's GDP. Some gratitude should be in order.

DMC
05-25-2014, 12:47 PM
Nope. Truth bombs.

Ok, you can play the mute.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-25-2014, 12:48 PM
Ok, you can play the mute.

Competitiveness is really irrelevant. I don't think Ibaka would have made the difference between a win and loss in the first two games. He would have made a hell of a difference and still can in the playoffs.. but I don't think those first two games would have been changed that significantly.

Shastafarian
05-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Harvesting the opium that supplies the majority of your homeland's GDP. Some gratitude should be in order.
:lol not mexican. So I was right then?

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 12:50 PM
:lol there's no competitive athlete, let alone an All-Star caliber player, that would actually believe that he wouldn't be able to make a difference in a series..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-25-2014, 12:52 PM
:lol there's no competitive athlete, let alone an All-Star caliber player, that would actually believe that he wouldn't be able to make a difference in a series..

He didn't say that... read..

Clipper Nation
05-25-2014, 12:52 PM
How do you explain Spurfan leaving Game 1 of the Warriors series last year early? :lol

DMC
05-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Competitiveness is really irrelevant. I don't think Ibaka would have made the difference between a win and loss in the first two games. He would have made a hell of a difference and still can in the playoffs.. but I don't think those first two games would have been changed that significantly.

Ok, when the Spurs beat the Thunder in a series with Ibaka playing, we'll know for sure.

DMC
05-25-2014, 12:59 PM
How do you explain Spurfan leaving Game 1 of the Warriors series last year early? :lol

Free Churros at Taco Cabana, but limited supply.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Ok, when the Spurs beat the Thunder in a series with Ibaka playing, we'll know for sure.

lol...... okay....

TIMMYtoZO
05-25-2014, 04:30 PM
:lol Ibaka's first altered shot will cause Spurs fans to shit their pants. Ibaka plays great against the Spurs. This series was boring, but now it should be a blast with that spear chucker back, tbh. I fully expect a 2-2 series heading back to SA.

rogues
05-25-2014, 09:01 PM
:lol Ibaka's first altered shot will cause Spurs fans to shit their pants. Ibaka plays great against the Spurs. This series was boring, but now it should be a blast with that spear chucker back, tbh. I fully expect a 2-2 series heading back to SA.
:lol My nigga Daunte doing what he does best..

m>s
05-25-2014, 09:02 PM
harlem i want to bend you over and fuck you in the butt so bad

IrisHockey
05-25-2014, 09:02 PM
:lol scrubs thinking Ibaka wouldn't make a difference
:lol claiming Ibaka wouldn't be able to walk
:lol UTSA biology education

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 10:42 PM
harlem i want to bend you over and fuck you in the butt so bad

:lol what the fuck, tbh?..

rogues
05-27-2014, 09:37 PM

timtonymanu
05-27-2014, 09:39 PM

GG. The Spurs were absolutely pathetic. That backdoor sweep seems possible now.

rogues
05-27-2014, 09:40 PM
GG. The Spurs were absolutely pathetic. That backdoor sweep seems possible now.
Nice of you to show..the Spurs are just getting exposed for their age, tbh..

IrisHockey
05-27-2014, 09:41 PM
:lol the greatest prognostication in NBA forum history.

rogues
05-27-2014, 09:42 PM
:lol My nigga Daunte doing what he does best..
Daunte doing what he does best..if I could quote this troof over and over again I would..

Kool Bob Love
05-27-2014, 09:48 PM
Nice of you to show..the Spurs are just getting exposed for their age, tbh..
It's 2-2. Best of 3 with them spurs having 2 games at home.

Spurs9
05-29-2014, 10:28 PM

Splits
05-31-2014, 11:29 PM
:lol the greatest prognostication in NBA forum history.

:lol perma-banned

Kool Bob Love
06-17-2014, 06:56 PM

:lmao

Spurs9
10-09-2014, 03:26 PM

Splits
04-28-2016, 09:48 PM

Faggot trying to become relevant again after I busted a nut all over his face 2 years ago :lol