poop
05-25-2014, 09:56 PM
Now 31-2.No one cares?

4lifecowboy
05-25-2014, 10:07 PM
Ridiculous.

poop
05-25-2014, 10:44 PM
This should be topic number one on any nba coverage sports show imo. How the fuck do you just 'ignore' something like this??

mVp
05-25-2014, 10:46 PM
And still the Spurs would have won the game if they didn't play like total shit.

GrandeDavid
05-25-2014, 10:49 PM
It's why the Spurs lost. Parker playing like garbage also didn't help.

Agloco
05-25-2014, 10:49 PM
And still the Spurs would have won the game if they didn't play like total shit.

This.

myhc
05-25-2014, 10:53 PM
Amazing that if they pulled down some more loose balls and didn't allow DEREK FISHER to grab offensive rebounds off missed FTs, we still could have won this game.

dg7md
05-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Not at all mentioned on Inside the NBA. Terrible, because that is clearly a sign of OKC favoritism. I don't care how "soft" any team is, no team should ever have 26 freethrows while the other team has none.

poop
05-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Spurs didnt play great, but they were tied until this 3rd quarter bullshit.26-0. Will anyone even acknowlege this bullshit? TNT guys? Nba.com?? Anyone??

tim_duncan_fan
05-25-2014, 11:32 PM
The guys played like pussies because Ibaka was back. The refs are always shit. We weren't conspired against.

The only thing that "happened to us" was that we got scared shitless at the mere thought of Ibaka coming back and completely killed our own confidence like we always do.

Pussies don't get awarded freethrows.

I don't even want us to win if we can't forcibly take a win. Fuck that moral victory bullshit. I want the Spurs to have more points than the other team at the final buzzer regardless of what else is going on.

The team either has to stop being mental midgets or lose the series.

Nut up or get the fuck out, Spurs. Those really are the only two options.

Running up to the goal missing layups like pussies because a real big man happens to be looking at them and then wondering why the refs don't respect them...

Spurs have to get some fucking pride. I'm a Spurs fan and I could smell the fear from the start of the game.

lefty
05-25-2014, 11:36 PM
lol blaming the refs

Russ
05-25-2014, 11:42 PM
lol blaming the refs

The refs are a part of the court.

Don't complain because there's a dead spot where you dribble.

poop
05-25-2014, 11:44 PM
lol blaming the refsLol massive denial

poop
05-25-2014, 11:45 PM
Lol 26-0 second half freethrows and still they say 'refs werent a factor' :rolleyes

siraulo23
05-26-2014, 12:19 AM
The guys played like pussies because Ibaka was back. The refs are always shit. We weren't conspired against.

The only thing that "happened to us" was that we got scared shitless at the mere thought of Ibaka coming back and completely killed our own confidence like we always do.

Pussies don't get awarded freethrows.

I don't even want us to win if we can't forcibly take a win. Fuck that moral victory bullshit. I want the Spurs to have more points than the other team at the final buzzer regardless of what else is going on.

The team either has to stop being mental midgets or lose the series.

Nut up or get the fuck out, Spurs. Those really are the only two options.

Running up to the goal missing layups like pussies because a real big man happens to be looking at them and then wondering why the refs don't respect them...

Spurs have to get some fucking pride. I'm a Spurs fan and I could smell the fear from the start of the game.

:tu

Malik Hairston
05-26-2014, 12:20 AM
I don't think refs were the reason the Spurs lost, there were far bigger reasons, but I don't know why people are acting like OKC got all their FTAs from attacking the rim aggressively:lol..they received a ton of FTAs from touch fouls, Chimpbrook in particular..

4lifecowboy
05-26-2014, 03:09 AM
This is a method they have used against us for years now. It is so obvious at this point yet I keep reading theses "if they would have shot better", "if they were more aggressive" post. Don't you get it by now the way the fouls are called directly affects the rhythm of the game. It is designed to curve the aggression of both teams The beneficiary can play more aggressive cause they know they are getting away with more (how many reach arounds did Westbrook get away with?) while the other team have, what can they get away with without a foul being called running through their mind, for those who have played this game on any competitive level know that emotions is a big key to rhythm they are controlling the emotions of the game with fouls. Its bullshit and it has screwed us on more occasions then this one.

mudyez
05-26-2014, 03:14 AM
Love the daily dime page:

"Ibaka" mentioned 31 times..."free throw disparity" not a single time!

hater
05-26-2014, 03:16 AM
there was no way in hell Spurs were winning game 3 to get up 3-0 vs OKC.

only idiot spursfan would think to this being possible :lmao

mudyez
05-26-2014, 03:44 AM
New Spurs gear:
http://thewweforum.com/attachments/ss-2014-05-12-at-01-30-07-jpg.3509/

New refs gear:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--1JTnlsUSFE/Uzo4ENtfbkI/AAAAAAAAtKE/TJwrnzlcdLg/s1600/CameraZOOM-20140401113145890_wm.jpg

New Thunder gear (only Westbrook doesn't get one):
http://www.wrestlingmerchandise.co.uk/ekmps/shops/davidmills/images/wwe-daniel-bryan-rise-above-cancer-t-shirt-4735-p.jpg

Venti Quattro
05-26-2014, 07:05 AM
New Thunder gear (only Westbrook doesn't get one):
http://www.wrestlingmerchandise.co.uk/ekmps/shops/davidmills/images/wwe-daniel-bryan-rise-above-cancer-t-shirt-4735-p.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

4down
05-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Lol. That's what it takes to create a 36 point swing. I don't think there's subtle ways to make those shifts happen. They even had to resort to disallowing Patty's 3.

AFBlue
05-26-2014, 09:06 AM
Refs always reward the aggressors. The Spurs turned into a scared jump-shooting team in the second half and started chucking up terrible shots.

Bottom line: Thunder played like a desperate, hungry team on both sides of the ball and the Spurs (outside of Manu) did not. The free throw disparity wasn't the problem...it was a symptom.

wut
05-26-2014, 09:09 AM
This is a method they have used against us for years now. It is so obvious at this point yet I keep reading theses "if they would have shot better", "if they were more aggressive" post. Don't you get it by now the way the fouls are called directly affects the rhythm of the game. It is designed to curve the aggression of both teams The beneficiary can play more aggressive cause they know they are getting away with more (how many reach arounds did Westbrook get away with?) while the other team have, what can they get away with without a foul being called running through their mind, for those who have played this game on any competitive level know that emotions is a big key to rhythm they are controlling the emotions of the game with fouls. Its bullshit and it has screwed us on more occasions then this one.
this. It's a systematic one-sided screw job. Let team A play physical, anything close to legit on team b, call it.

Knoxxx
05-26-2014, 09:26 AM
The funny part was they called bs fouls early on okc Perkins in particular. Probably to mask it and try to get more Ibaka time.

AFBlue
05-26-2014, 09:32 AM
this. It's a systematic one-sided screw job. Let team A play physical, anything close to legit on team b, call it.

I didn't see the Spurs relentlessly attacking the rim and forcing the refs to make a decision. They lived and died by the three, or took desperation shots out of the rhythm of the offense. On defense you can say whatever you want about the free throw disparity, but thats no excuse for being thoroughly out-hustled and out-rebounded. Garbage performance all around from everyone except Manu.

BermudaSooner
05-26-2014, 09:37 AM

you guys are funny. Actually it would be 3-0 OKC if The thunder would have played better in games 1 and 2

sammy
05-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Lol. That's what it takes to create a 36 point swing. I don't think there's subtle ways to make those shifts happen. They even had to resort to disallowing Patty's 3.

True! That's when it got out of hand! No matter driving down the lane, hacked but no call but any barely graze or no touch instant call or and 1! Case in point bitch Adams on Timmy's back no call but Timmy doesn't even touch that bitch on the next play , foul on Timmy WTF!

spurtech09
05-26-2014, 01:01 PM
I don't think refs were the reason the Spurs lost, there were far bigger reasons, but I don't know why people are acting like OKC got all their FTAs from attacking the rim aggressively:lol..they received a ton of FTAs from touch fouls, Chimpbrook in particular..the refs were of the reason the spurs lost...plus a lot of open missed 3's

spurtech09
05-26-2014, 01:02 PM
you guys are funny. Actually it would be 3-0 OKC if The thunder would have played better in games 1 and 2um no your funny dude lol....keep thinking that

hsxvvd
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Game 4.

First Quarter: OKC 8 FTA v. SA 0 FTA.

It continues.

poop
05-27-2014, 08:46 PM
10-0 so far. Almost halftime and not a single foul has been called in the paint on okc. Not one.

Rummpd
05-27-2014, 08:48 PM
10 zero to start game 4

Rummpd
05-27-2014, 08:50 PM
FTS FINALLY